these walls | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

a different world, you say?

Postby tejkiau1 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:16 pm

➳name; chikayoshi
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; non-binary (they/them)
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; closed
    ➳fandom; riot game (oc series)

➳hair; uneven ginger
    ➳eyes; purple with star-like pupils
    ➳height; 5'0''
    ➳weight; 52kg

➳abilities / powers;

chikayoshi does not possess any powers, but the blue patterns on their face light up whenever they feel a negative emotion (sadness, anger, jealousy, fear)

➳weapons;

baseball bat

➳personality;

chikayoshi is a happy-go-lucky character, almost like that average anime protagonist. they are overall friendly and desperate to make friends as they come from a background where they had none. however, they are easily startled and arent really a resilient person. chikayoshi is also very quick to hold a grudge, but sometimes drops it as quick as they pick one up. chikayoshi is also very social, and very loud. they are also clumsy (wearing heels does that to them)

➳other;

art by me! but a bit of things that are probably important

- the smiley face on their overcoat changes to fit their mood
    - the jacket they're wearing belongs to one of their closest friends, amaterasu
tejkiau1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: these walls | discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:05 am

accepted!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tejkiau1 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:27 pm

all my chars are opennn minus suzu
tejkiau1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:41 pm

[img]-[/img]

➳name; Albin Mortimer Smith
    ➳age; 25
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bi
    ➳crush; none (has a girlfriend)
    ➳fandom; Rick and Morty (OC)

➳hair; Ginger
    ➳eyes; Brown
    ➳height; 6'3
    ➳weight; 180
    (Basically imagine him as Dr. Ludwig from TF2 but with shoulder length ginger hair)

➳abilities / powers; Stealth, tracking, intelligence, machine building, hand to hand combat, acrobatics, "surgery." (I know this seems OP, but there's a lot of stuff he can't do! Like swimming. Or cooking food without burning it. Basically he has a lot of epic action skills but he's hopeless with everyday menial tasks. Also, what I mean by "surgery" is that he will ATTEMPT to fix your wounds. Sometimes he can even do it correctly!)
    ➳weapons; two scalpels (which he duel wields), machine gun (which he claims he can fire straight), handgun (which he most certainly cannot fire straight), AK-47 (which he most definitely can and will fire straight).

➳personality; Cold, sarcastic, sadistic, violent, calculating, shrewd, cruel, snarky, sassy, intelligent, Chaotic Neutral.

➳other; Albin was born on April 9th, 2050. He was an accident, and his birth was quite a shock to the family, as his mom was in her forties when he was born. He was raised in Washington in Dimension C-13-289361 (Not canon universe). His great-grandfather, Rick (who is probably immortal at this point because hey, HE'S RICK), never had any time to spend with him, except for when he frequently pointed out that he was smarter than Albin. His grandparents Jerry and Beth were usually too busy for him as well. However, Albin's real problem was with his parents, Morty and Jessica. Because Albin has an IQ of 180, he was unable to bond with his comparatively unintelligent father. Morty did try very hard to be there for Albin, but Albin was unable to appreciate him, try as he might. The two never did achieve closeness, although Albin does consider Morty the member of his birth family he likes the most. Albin and Jessica, however, despised one another. Jessica wanted to be a mother, of course, but she'd wanted a daughter instead of a son, and Albin came too late and was the wrong gender. Jessica had no respect for her intelligent son. Even when he graduated high school at fifteen as the salutatorian, she mocked him for not achieving valedictorian. Jessica turned to substance abuse when Albin was younger, and he had to deal with that all of his life. After Albin graduated high school, Morty planned to divorce Jessica, and asked Rick to help him figure out what to do with Albin while the divorce was going on. Rick sent Albin to Dimension 46'/-09 (again, not the canon universe) to stay with his old friend Ford Pines and Ford's daughter Caryn. Caryn and Albin became fast friends. Caryn taught Albin many strange and wonderous things, and Albin changed from a timid, mousey, bullied child to a confident, cold, and proud young man. When Albin returned home two months later to confront his mother, he discovered that she'd overdosed on sleeping medication. However, Albin called the police and calmly told them that he'd poisoned her. After being arrested, he told his lawyer that he'd lied about poisoning Jessica so he could get out of his home, and was later found innocent. He was, however, voluntarily committed to a mental institution, where he tried to talk through his problems with several psychiatrists. Once he mentioned the fantastical things Caryn had taught him, however, the staff of the mental institution had several doctors declare him legally insane, and he was involuntarily transferred to another mental facility, where he was gaslighted for a whole four years. They finally declared him sane and made the mistake of letting him loose. At nineteen, still full of resentment towards his mother, anger at being locked up for four years, hatred towards the psychiatrists for not achieving anything, and a bitter coldness at being forced to question his own sanity, he actually started to lose it. Now, at 35, he cares about very little.

Relationships

Rick: Albin feels a bitter resentment towards Rick for constantly egging him on and lording over him. Rick feels nothing but disdain for Albin.
    Jerry: Albin doesn't particularly care about Jerry, and tends to ignore him. Jerry probably hasn't said more than fifty words to Albin in Albin's whole life.
    Beth: Albin doesn't care about Beth, her possessions, or her emotions. He likes watching her get mad, so he frequently tries to anger her. Beth tries to be nice to him, but she actually loathes Albin.
    Jessica: Jessica was always very verbally, emotionally, mentally, and even physically abusive towards Albin. Albin harbors no sadness over her death, and is actually quite glad she's gone. He resents her.
    Morty: Morty is the only member of Albin's birth family he actually likes. Morty and Albin aren't very close, but they do talk to each other, although not very frequently.
    Ford Pines: Albin absolutely adores Ford, who he affectionately refers to as Great-Grunkle Ford, despite them not actually being related. Ford, in turn, is very affectionate towards Albin, and is always ready to talk to him when he needs it.
    Jheselbraum (Pines): Albin views Jheselbraum as the mother he should have had, and cherishes her dearly, affectionately calling her Great-Graunty Jess. Jheselbraum adores Albin, and despises Jessica for not taking care of Albin. Jheselbraum is sad that Albin can be very cruel at times, but she again blames that on Jessica, believing that if Albin's mother had taken care of him he would have turned out better.
    Filbrick Pines (OC): Albin gets along very well with Caryn's twin brother, even if they aren't very close. Filbrick thinks Albin is "a swell kid, in general, although he does need excessive amounts of therapy."
    Caryn Pines (OC): Albin adores Caryn, almost to the point of worship. When he was younger, he had a huge unrequited crush on her, despite her being both married and a lesbian. He promised her, right before he left, that his future self would return in one month's time. Caryn taught Albin a lot of things, and she views him as an eager student. She loves him like a brother, and knew he had a crush on her, which is why she set him up with his "girlfriend."
    Tora Kagekao (OC): Albin is in love with Tora, but there's one small problem. Tora is 28. She told Albin she could love him when he was older (he was 15 when they met) but she couldn't be with him now because he was too young. So he promised her his future grown-up self would come back one month after he met Tora. As soon as possible, he plans to get a time machine of some kind and travel back in time to 2065 to be with Tora.

Disorders
    Albin has PTSD, GAD, and ADHD.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:59 am

accepted! apologies for being slow on that

also sorry for no reply yet on the rp, kinda stuck and figuring things out
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:00 am

@primal dialga; the window that was broken was not out in the hallway it was in byleth's room so it's probably less likely silver would randomly just see it
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:03 am

Oh...should I take it that part out or leave it in?
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:29 am

might be best to rework that part tbh
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:07 pm

How do I rework it tho because I have no idea how to do that ok... :(
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:18 pm

figure out another way she ends up there cuz deleting it will only make zero sense lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me