The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Postby Persephone66.jpg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:57 pm

xxxx
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ──────────────────────────
            ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ‘ʜᴀʟꜰ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙʟᴇ’
            ᴏʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴛ ᴀʀᴇᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙʟᴇ ɪɴ

──────────────────────────
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██
            ██

...................................................Freya ................. Annemie ................ Hart............

Name: Freya Annemie Hart
Act: Fortune Teller
Nicknames: Frey, Hart
Species: Talfirian (Able to create and manipulate shadows)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: She/Her

────────────────────────────────────────
Freya has always been the more to herself introverted type, being raised by her mother only she was taught at a young age to be a head strong, determined, and independent woman but don't be afraid to use what the goddesses had given her. Since she was a teenager she's used her charm and good looks to lure men to their doom. With a silver tongue and quick wit there's no individual that she hasn't gotten wrapped up in her web. Being the creature and manipulator of shadows she depends on them solely for comfort. Meaning Freya has moments where she must be to herself and isolated from others. Dealing with anxiety from a young age she's learned to cope with it but her over confident and flirtatious nature is more than a front. It's a completely different identity than how she really is one on one.

Standing five foot eight she's defiantly above average for her height, being around a buck forty she's a more slender ballerina build which she takes great pride in. Being a shadow sorceress her eyes are a dark grey almost black color but unlike her family Freya was blessed with golden blonde hair that reaches the bottom of her hips. Her curls are also something to be impressed with as they add another two inches to her height and bounce with every stride she takes. Freya's lips are perfectly plump and heart shaped just like her mothers. A slender and slightly almond shaped jawline accentuates her thin and defined neck, and a long scar runs from the beginning of her temple all the way to the nape of said neck. Her perfectly shaped brows resemble the same gold color of her hair and lightens even more as the suns rays bleach it in the summer time. Black specs dot her face, imitating the same pattern as if they were freckles, lining the top of her cheeks, and dancing across her pale forehead. When she is reading a man or womans fortune her eyes completely turn black as well as the tips of her fingers. Her hair begins to frizz and the golden hue begins to darken like charcoal. Freya's plump cheeks hollow and her k-9's elongate and sharpen to a point.

When Freya was a baby she lived on the streets of Paris alongside her young and ill mother. For years they suffered and begged for the smallest amount of coin. It was when Freya celebrated her sixth birthday that she realized something was off with her appearance. The black dots that freckled her cheeks and forehead began to appear, only a small amount at first. Then all at once they decorated her face. The more that came the more she began to hear and see things in the dark alleys at night. Every night she had lucid dreams of the shadows wrapping her up and consuming her. When her mother finally took notice of these happenings she knew she had to do something to hide her daughters unique abilities. Running away from Paris the two managed to escape to a whole new world. The fair grounds. This is where Freya's mother raised her and began to teach her daughter about their lineage. Freya's powers began to strengthen with each passing year, allowing her to create beings and manipulate structures with her shadow.

────────────────────────────────────────
ΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣ
𝕻𝕰𝕽𝕾𝕰𝕻𝕳𝕺𝕹𝕰
𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖜𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘. 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖙𝖍, 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝕸𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘. 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖑-𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖙 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊.....

ΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣ
Persephone66.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:29 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Hey Angel, could I change Ami's thing to Dog tricks actually? As in they do tricks in their wolf form since they look so much like a dog. I don't know if that works without another humanoid there to pretend to be the trainer/tamer though. Ill stick to horse carting for them if you don't think dog tricks makes sense.

I'm also aware Dog tricks sounds weird, but I don't know what else to call it. Tell me if any of you come up with a better name.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:31 pm

My character Greyson Soot is open for relations if anyone's interested.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 pm

Anwin is open for relationships
So is Liem
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:16 pm

All accepted! Feel free to start posting!

Adding to above posts, Ezra, Olivier and Robin are open for discussions of friends/enemies, just PM me if interested!

@SpiritStar - Yes, that's fine! It might work better with another humanoid to help, if you'd prefer, but they can be an NPC if needed.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:29 am

Hi, hello, sorry I've gotten pretty busy recently! Leon and Hotaru should both be open so if anyone wants to interact with them let me know and I'll make a bit of time to post for them. {Or if I missed an interaction I need to respond too? I may've but I didn't think anyone was really talking to either of them.}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:24 am

That's alright, no worries! Glad you're back, hope everything's okay.
Olivier did ask Hotaru if he'd like another drink, if that's something to go off from!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:16 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:@SpiritStar - Yes, that's fine! It might work better with another humanoid to help, if you'd prefer, but they can be an NPC if needed.

XD cool

Alright, well, can anyone make a character to be Ami's helper (as in pretending they're a dog and pretending to tell them what to do, since they're pretending to be a dog) ?

Otherwise, ill just post an NPC anytime they perform.

Actually, does it have to be a whole new character, Angel, or could an existing character help? Because if so I'm asking now if Robin or Alex could be the helper. Or I could have Anni be the helper, though then I'd be RPing with myself. It might actually have to be her, since a lot of the others seem to do their acts in the evening, which is when Ami does theirs too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Persephone66.jpg » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:37 pm

Freya is open :)
ΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣ
𝕻𝕰𝕽𝕾𝕰𝕻𝕳𝕺𝕹𝕰
𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖜𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘. 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖙𝖍, 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝕸𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘. 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖑-𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖈𝖚𝖑𝖙 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊.....

ΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣ
Persephone66.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:40 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Consulting_Angel wrote:@SpiritStar - Yes, that's fine! It might work better with another humanoid to help, if you'd prefer, but they can be an NPC if needed.

XD cool

Alright, well, can anyone make a character to be Ami's helper (as in pretending they're a dog and pretending to tell them what to do, since they're pretending to be a dog) ?

Otherwise, ill just post an NPC anytime they perform.

Actually, does it have to be a whole new character, Angel, or could an existing character help? Because if so I'm asking now if Robin or Alex could be the helper. Or I could have Anni be the helper, though then I'd be RPing with myself. It might actually have to be her, since a lot of the others seem to do their acts in the evening, which is when Ami does theirs too.

So you need a dog or butler?
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me