>>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: >>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Postby spookdogg » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:04 am

─────────────────────────────

─────────────────────────────

i. Noel Avarocciβ €β €ii. 18, Senior, East Sideβ €β €iii. femaleβ €β €iv. Pisces

v. straightβ €β €vi. 5'4β €β €vii. Slim, toned buildβ €β €viii. single

─────────────────────────────⠀⠀
Noel has been told many times that she is intimidating upon first meeting, a sentiment she’s never fully understood. In her mind she’s as approachable and friendly as any. Those who do get past her initial steely demeanor have been pleased to find a girl who is fiercely loyal to her friends (sometimes to a fault), quick witted, and always, always, down for a good time. Her confidence does not come across as any kind of carefully crafted persona, used to defend against ridicule, but from a simple ease and enjoyment of life. Which is to say, she does not handle bad news well, but bounces back from disaster quickly. Her optimism and head in the clouds attitude is occasionally viewed as endearing, although others claim it clouds her ability to see things as they really are. She doesn’t mind though, she just wants to get her kicks and enjoy the cards she’s been dealt. She’s young, beautiful, determined, and has little interest in confronting or dealing with any unresolved issues from her past (of which there are plenty). She rejects any attempts to pigeonhole her: as a party girl, as a ditz, as a damsel in distress. She likes to do things just to prove people wrong, a trait that has placed her in more than one tricky situation. Her life philosophy of β€œgo with the flow” has served her well this far, and she doesn’t plan on changing it anytime soon.

Is a competitive horseback rider, and believes that this qualifies her as an athlete (seriously, just TRY telling this girl riding isn't a sport). Is extremely dedicated, but doesn't talk about it much for fear of the "crazy horse girl" label. Still, a weekend horse show is about the only thing that can draw her away from a party. Luckily her parents have the money, and desire to support her dreams.

Quote:”Soccer has a goalie, doesn’t mean you can’t score” (usually said in response to hearing the boy she has her eyes on has a girlfriend)

β™₯ β™‘ β™₯
|| Anna || she/her || Virgo ||
╔══════════════════╗
I am my own emotionally unsupportive boyfriend
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
|| link 1 || link 2 || link 3 ||
β™₯ β™‘ β™₯
spookdogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookdogg » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:58 am

[res for relations]
β™₯ β™‘ β™₯
|| Anna || she/her || Virgo ||
╔══════════════════╗
I am my own emotionally unsupportive boyfriend
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
|| link 1 || link 2 || link 3 ||
β™₯ β™‘ β™₯
spookdogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:36 am

Noel is accepted, I’m busy with a French essay so when I can I’ll add her I do to the front page, but for now feel free to post :)
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puppypercy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:44 am

Hi, sorry I just saw that the rp started. I've been really busy with school/prom/graduation stuff

Hi there! I'm Puppypercy and I love to RP and trade! As you can see, I love Studio Ghibli and Tim Burton movies. I'm very passionate about art and music, and I love to game too! I'm almost always bored, so feel free to PM me anytime!

Puppypercy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Heya! If anyone wants to tag Scout or Katherine, they're both hanging out in class.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:13 am

Sorry it the sudden inactivity I forgot to say I would be
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liljuicebox » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:12 pm

heyy, i'm juice and i'm interested in joining! i'd have three siblings, two brothers and sister. one a jock, one a rebel and one a cheerleader. i'll go ahead and get the forms ready, probably won't be up until later today!
liljuicebox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:55 pm

"Idc if you don't like me bc I like me"-Lil Pump
Full Name: Xan Garcia
Nickname: Anything but Xan may get you in a bad spot...
Grade: Junior
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Xan has many, many, many tattoos, and he wouldn't change anything. He is almost always in some name brand clothes with chains and rings galore
Side: West
Clique: Artists, Musicians

Personality: Xan has definitely had a hard upbringing. He isn't one to get mixed up with. He has problems everywhere, and that is very much reflected in his attitude. He's cold and does dumb stuff almost every five minutes. He loves rapping, and he's trying to make it as a rapper, but when you're starting from nothing it's a bit difficult. He is one of the most loyal people you'll ever meet, but to earn that loyalty takes a lot. He's a hyperactive kid and loves getting into everything. He is the biggest instigator you'll meet. He's a huge hype man for his friends and is always there to pump you up.

Family: Andrea Colt is his cousin and they're pretty close.
Relationship: Open/PM me
Friends: pm me
Enemies: Xan tries not to make too many enemies, but if you go to the opposing gangs, I'm sure you'll find plenty.
Dislikes: Debbie downer people
Fears: Not a thing.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:03 pm

"You can't always be the most talented in the room, but you can be the most competitive."
Full Name: Callie Adams
Nickname: Callie, Cal
Grade: Senior
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Appearance: Cal has bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. She has her nose pierced but that's about it because she's too much of a baby when it comes to pain. She is almost always in a comfort colors brand t-shirt, because that's the most comfortable brand in the world to her.
Side: East
Clique: Cheerleaders

Personality: Callie is extremely outgoing. She loves to always be doing something to help people. She isn't shy in the slightest, and always strives to help her peers who may be shy or have anxiety. She is extremely flexible and that's one of the reasons she does well on the cheer team. She has been doing competitive cheerleading for around 10 years, which has helped shape her personality. She is so competitive is isn't funny sometimes. She has been known to get extremely depressed if she does poorly in a competition or any other type of activity, so sometimes she'll sit out stuff so it doesn't happen. She would love to make friends with West side people, she doesn't know why, but they've always peaked her interest.

Family: Callie has two loving mothers. Lena and Stef and she has a couple of brothers
Relationship: Open/PM me
Friends: Anyone who's willing
Enemies: Very few people can make enemies of Callie
Dislikes: Losing of any sort
Fears: Failure
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:49 pm

Xan and Callie are accepted, I'll add
them to the front once I get home from
school, feel free to post w their chars!
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me