Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Postby Ploegy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:49 am

Well, not many of the teams have gone all too far. The Red team hasn’t moved much, the Yellow team moved to a store in their area so they’d be relatively easy to find and the White team isn’t fully together yet but Wendy and Holo were searching for the others and Izuku and Sora have made a lot of noise that would have easily drawn attention to their location.

If you needed more help on figuring it out I’d be more than willing to think up something
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:27 pm

"Get this on tape in case I die, or whatever."

➳ Dipper Pines

➳ 13

➳ M

➳ Straight, but has no interest in love.

➳ Gravity Falls (Canon)

➳ I'd prefer Yellow, but whichever team is most convenient for everyone works.

➳ Brown hair, brown eyes, white, no exact height and weight.

➳ Has no special abilities other than his exceptional intelligence.

➳ He has no weapons, but supplies. He was conveniently brought here with his backpack. The things he does have are usually for support, such as a sack lunch, a few disposable cameras, and a flashlight. He'll probably use whatever he'll come across. ..If he fights back at all.

➳ Dipper is a pretty intelligent kid, especially for his age. His strong suits tend to be in rational thinking, and analyzing. Since he'd much prefer being safe than sorry, he often overthinks things sometimes. He's more of an introvert and has quite a bit of trouble trusting others who are new. This doesn't make him too much fun to be around. Only when he is relaxed will he try to lighten a mood. But he is very wary. Never will he be laid back when exploring, especially in an environment such as this. Due to having been through so many weird things back at Gravity Falls, this situation isn't too new to him. That doesn't make him any less upset from being so far from home and family. Although he is mostly a coward, he can stand up for those he's warmed up to.

Thank you for the opportunity to join! If this guy seems a bit out of place, I'm sorry. Is there any place in particular I should start?
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Accepted and he can be on the Yellow team ^^

As for starting, perhaps he wakes up kind of close to the store, discovers the letter and possibly hears voices coming from nearby or maybe even hears Caitlyn's Pikachu fighting against some creature. Jayla, Borean and Steven are all near the entrance though so it might be easiest for him to run into them
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nemesis. » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:51 am

☆ - My post is up ^ , I apologise for the delay.
nemesis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:59 am

hello! sorry for not responding in a while, I'll get to that in a second. I just wanted to ask, is making another character still possible?

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:02 pm

@mr bushido; It’s all good. I’ll post in a bit

@higgsbury; Yes you can. We still have a red and white spots open
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:23 pm

ah, thank you! could I reserve a spot in team red? I'm finishing up a form.
    again, I'm really sorry for no replies, I just haven't gotten myself to do it! I really apologise to the people I'm rping with.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:28 am

Sure thing. I will reserve that
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taroka » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:34 pm

➳name; Emai Kashew
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳fandom; Nightmare Factory
    ➳team; Red

➳hair; Light pink
    ➳eyes; Greyish green
    ➳skin tone; Tan
    ➳height; 5"3
    ➳weight; 116 pounds

➳abilities / powers; Body Manipulator: Emai is able to control the body functions of herself and other people, such as emotions and pain receptors. She is also able to heal herself and others. However, these powers drain Emai considerably each time she uses them unless it's used on herself. She will pass out if she attempts to heal more than two moderate injuries (Gunshot wounds, broken bones, stab wounds, etc.), 10 minor injuries (Bruises, cuts, etc.), or try to control too many body functions in a short time span. Emai is not able to heal people who have been severely wounded in any way, the only exception being herself. She also cannot control the amount of energy a person has, meaning she is unable to re-energize herself after using her power nor cure fatigue.

➳weapons; An assorted collection belt of dip pens and small knives around her thigh

➳personality; [taken from Snailords wiki] Emai is socially awkward. She cannot talk to new people easily and messes up her words. She has a touch aversion which makes her extremely uncomfortable and ultimately violent when touched by others. She also greatly despises the color blue, although she has some self-restraint when it comes to non-fictional and living things. Emai also has insomnia due to the constant flow of stories in her head. She is scared to sleep, as sleeping interrupts the flow of the stories.

➳other; I believe there is a spot on the White team still available if Emai can be on that team? If not, it's ok if she's on a different team
Last edited by taroka on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
XXX
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
Linh | He/Him | Aug 23
─────────────────
infp / nerd / fandom jumperx
"The stars in the universe
xCan never compare to you"x
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━
taroka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:33 am

Accepted. She can be on the white team for sure

Also I will be trying to pm members who have become inactive to see what’s up and all that
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me