๐Ÿ”ฅ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:59 am

I am thinking to make some more cats too, but I just can't desice which rank that cat could be...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:02 am

Ultimate-Darkness wrote:I am thinking to make some more cats too, but I just can't desice which rank that cat could be...

Now that I think about it, there are no elders. I should've made an elder instead of a warrior. Oh well :u
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:29 am

Frogleap and Bramblefire are accepted. c:
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:19 am

CourtofLions wrote:
        @ Ultimate-Darkness - Sure thing!

@ CHiCKINS - Poor ol' Sunfeather

@ Stรธrmy Dreamz - It's up to you, but on the front is says there's six more she-cats than toms, so I'd probably say a tom? Plus, I think Dawnflight needs an assigned mate still.

@ Everyone - Shellsong's two sons (Foxkit and Crowkit) still need writers. Their appearances are linked on her profile. c:
        Also, Pansy, a loner, is open for interaction!

Hey! I'd be willing to roleplay as Foxkit! Maybe you could pm me his future name, history, and or personality if you have anything in mind for the little tom! Owo
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:30 am

โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Buzzardflash
Future Name none
Age 92 moons
Gender tom
Current rank elder
Desired rank ...maybe back to a kit
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“LOVEโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Crush none at the moment
Mate TBD
Kits open
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“FAMILYโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Mother Silverwish
Father Darkdust
Other Kin none
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“PERSONALITYโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Description Lon furred massive white tom, with grey face, tail and paws, have blue eyes. His pelt is very scarred and is missing some fur, have blind left eye.
Personality He is very gently, humorous and matured cat, but can be very aggressive and cold. Thought mostly only when he is in pain or just waked too early, he loves to sleep.
History He is clan born, with normal life. He is had a three assigned mates turing his life and is learned to love them all.
Other he is open for adult kits.
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ•ซโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“

Berrykit
Future Name Berrystorm?
Age 0 moons
Gender she-cat
Current rank unborn kit
Desired rank Medicine cat
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“LOVEโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Crush n/a
Mate TBD
Kits n/a
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“FAMILYโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Mother Shellsong
Father Badger
Other Kin Crowkit, Foxkit (littermates), Pansy (half sister?)
โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“PERSONALITYโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“
Description Long furred orange and black calico she, with hazel eyes.
Personality wip
History Not born yet
Other none
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:11 am

Foxkit
Future name Foxtail?
Age 0 Moons
Gender Male
Current rank Unborn kit
Desired rank Warrior
Crush none atm
Mate TBD
Kits none atm
Mother Shellsong
Father Bandger
Other Kin Berrykit, Crowkit, Pansy
Description A long furred dark ginger tom with a white chest and socks. He has dark blue eyes
Personality wip
History tbd
Other ร˜
Last edited by Catsrock237 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:11 am

Heathersmoke.jpg
Heathersmoke.jpg (14.7 KiB) Viewed 87 times

Heathersmoke
Future Name Heathersmoke
Age 18 moons
Gender she-cat
Current rank Warrior
Desired rank Queen
Crush Open
Mate TBD
Kits None
Mother Cherryshade
Father Smokeblaze (genetic), Skydawn (Mother's assigned mate)
Other Kin Unknown
Description Light colored Snowshoe cat with blue eyes.
Personality She is a young, rebellious warrior. She is very persistant and doesn't often take no for an answer. She is against having an assigned mate, as she would prefer to choose her love.
History Her mother and father were not assigned mates. Cherryshade died when she was a kit, and Skydawn never payed much attention to her, despite not knowing that she wasn't his daughter. When she became an apprentice, Smokeblaze ended up being her mentor. He helped her become a strong warrior, but he also raised her to hate the system. He never revealed that he was her father, but he still watched out for her when she was growing up.
Other
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:23 am

CourtofLions wrote:
        @ Ultimate-Darkness - Sure thing!

@ CHiCKINS - Poor ol' Sunfeather

@ Stรธrmy Dreamz - It's up to you, but on the front is says there's six more she-cats than toms, so I'd probably say a tom? Plus, I think Dawnflight needs an assigned mate still.

@ Everyone - Shellsong's two sons (Foxkit and Crowkit) still need writers. Their appearances are linked on her profile. c:
        Also, Pansy, a loner, is open for interaction!

If you want, I could rp as Crowkit
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:09 am

Everyones accepted. I'll update the front when I can.
Only just returned from the hospital with my foot.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby papayas6 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:02 am

Can I reserve 2 apprentices and a warrior? I will be able to post their forms in about an hour.
papayas6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me