Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Xintea » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:56 pm

ꜱᴀᴍ
(ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ʙᴏꜱɴɪᴀɴ)

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Wanted rank: Loner (because yeah)
Powers: Is able to shift bones to fit into tight spaces to steal prey and take shelter. Most of her pack has specialized powers that make assassinations easier or stealing prey easier.
mutations: Small, and has weak bones. However, when she is in danger, her bones tend to stiffen up, however they are still not the same strength as normal bones. Also, all in her pack have a black sun marking on their front right paw.
Personality: Sam is very introverted. In her old pack, she was used to steal prey because of her unique ability. She often never spoke, although she is not mute. Her brother would speak for her, even though he is very self absorbed. Because of this relationship with her brother, it made her very quiet and introverted. She also does not trust easily. Growing up in the environment she did, trusting meant life or death. She was used for her ability to steal prey, though often she never got to eat any herself. This made her much less trusting of other wolves. Also, she has an innate hatred for children. They steal attention away from her, and while she is introverted, she has a strong possessive trait. When she likes someone, she makes sure their attention is on her.
History: Sam was a member of a pack of wolves that were known to steal from other packs and assassinate for prey and territory. They have a poor reputation for stealing, and breaking rules. The pack disbanded in order to preserve the members from being forced to leave the forest. Sam now lives as a loner, stealing from pack territories, and taking shelter in their dens. (they all have names in Bosnian like, thief, alone, assassin)
Family:
Personality:
-Arrogant
-Loud
-Self absorbed
Other: When she gets close to others, she often gets jealous and fights for attention. (I guess it actually would make sense for her to be in the prophecy. After all, she is a loner and that's the lowest you can go pretty much.)
Code word: Skitty?
Last edited by Xintea on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

'every heart but mine'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe/her
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Lucky_Gray wrote:Ahh! I'm sorry for not posting for a long time! Since school started again, I've been extremely busy.

Edit: Okay, no one has talked to me so im good ^-^

oh, um Aglagorn tagged you. Its ok i'll just wait a bit<3

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Hey @NeonDragon84 are you to reply to the post? Excuse my impatience.
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyunjinnie » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:48 pm

@Keesa Oh the prophecy sounds interesting! I can't wait for when we get more into it in the RP!!

@Abstracted Posted!! Sorry for the late reply! I've been trying to help my friend with some of her RP's that she's trying to make
Hyunjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 pm

All good! Is one a wolf Rp with called solar- something?
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:50 pm

@VisMyAesthetic Accepted! thank you for joining, Sorry for the wait!

@jazzyyazi you are also accepted! Thank you for joining!

Also to everyone, I made a new character, her form is on the first page with the rest of my guys!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 pm

@NeonDragon84 - This is not me...well it is. I'm just a tad curious. I see your online but you don't reply?...
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:14 am

Image from Wikimedia commons

Name: Bane
Sexuality: Uncertain (He’s bi honestly but isn’t aware of it, believes himself to be straight. Sexuality is complicated after all)
Wanted rank: Honestly he doesn’t know anymore

Powers: Bane is a shifter of sorts, he doesn’t know how it works, why it works or have any control of when it works. He just knows when he’s in a situation of high adrenaline he changes into what almost looks like a bear-wolf hybrid. He’s slower than others in this form but he is more than powerful enough to bring down some trees, depending on the thickness. His strength is the main part of the power with high endurance. He’s not exactly aware of what he’s doing when this happens.
Mutations: Due to his power he is unnaturally large and bulky even without shifting.

Personality: Bane is extremely kind but also very shy. His size makes him nervous and he’s honestly afraid of stepping on anyone’s tail. He’s intelligent and honestly never wants to hurt anyone, which is why he was once a healer. He still knows a lot about herbs and healing in general. He can’t really hate anyone, but he’s more loyal to individuals than a pack, hence how he got into the position he is in.

History: Bane had trouble figuring out how to get along with others. His father wasn’t exactly the nicest. Bane always felt out of place because he was twice the size of other pups when he was young, he also had issues getting stuck in small spaces because he tried to act more like the others. Bane became withdrawn for the most part, not to any fault of anyone else but due to the darker thoughts he had about himself, the lack of self esteem. This only started to change when he met Talia, who refused to be brushed off by him, or let him think she’d care if he stepped on her.

Bane studied to become a healer after his parents passed away, when his father wasn’t pushing him to fight which he hated. He picked it up quickly and felt he belonged in the position. He was in the position for barely a year when the barrier came down and the fighting broke out. Then when wolves without abilities started to join, Bane didn’t actually hate them but he still left with Talia. He couldn’t let he go alone, not when she was so angry about the situation, she was his best friend, basically family after all. He’s stuck with her ever since.

Family: [Deceased]
Crush: [None yet]
Mate: [None]
Pups: [None]
Other: Skitty, I noticed there are more males than females listed in the character listing so I went male heavy with my characters. If the character listing isn’t updated and is actually even I’ll switch someone out.

Image from Flickr by Angell Williams
Sleek and agile, this black wolf not only looks beautiful but is also a skilled killer, relying heavily on speed and accuracy. A light near Russian accent follows her words and is more noticeable when she is angry (Reason explained in powers)

Name: Natalia (Talia)
Sexuality: Straight
Wanted rank: Loner

Powers: Natalia is odd, she’s capable of sinking into shadows and pretty well completely disappearing though a flash of light even from fire would reveal her, otherwise her scent seems to disappear with her, same with her tracks. What’s more strange is the other ability that came along with this. She’s capable of mimicking the sounds and language of others, she can mimic voices she’s heard, though to do this she has to repeat what they say a few times until it locks in. Using someone’s voice for too long does have side effects, she tends to take on inflections that she can’t drop, this has happened once when she traveled far enough to meet wolves that had accents, mimicking one too long resulted in her taking on that accent, despite her attempts to drop it.
Mutations: Just how her voice mutates from the power

Personality: Sarcastic, often rude, and set in her way. Talia seems hard skinned and uncaring but honestly she cares deeply about others, she just isn’t very good at showing it around most. She’ll start a fight if she feels she needs to, won’t back down from a challenge and can come across as hot headed.

History: Talia always knew what she wanted, and she didn’t care who tried to stop her. She didn’t care what anyone said. She was going to be a fighter, that’s what she became, she wanted to befriend one of the biggest wolves, she met Bane and refused to be pushed away. Talia probably has more loyalty towards Bane than anyone else because of that. She decided that the wolves without powers that intruded on their territory didn’t belong there, and she became enraged when they started to join the pack despite her belief. She refused to accept them and in the end chose to leave. Bane followed her, that was just over a year ago.

She left the territory temporarily, traveled a while with Bane, hating the world outside more and more. She is now returning to the forest with Bane, if only because it was her home, even if she doesn’t want to be part of the pack, at least not until they come to their senses. She doesn’t hate the pack, very much the opposite, she loves the pack, she just can’t be part of it when she thinks it’ll destroy itself by changing.

Family: [I’m open to others playing siblings of her otherwise none]
Crush: [None, yet]
Other: Skitty. Bane acts as a brother to her.

Image from Flickr by Brandon Trentler

Name: Leon
Sexuality: Straight
Wanted rank: Fighter

Powers: The most obvious power Leon has is that he doesn’t need sleep. There are draw backs to this, oddly if he sits still too long his body becomes more rigid, stone line almost, but he can stay up all night without feeling tired. He can sleep if he wants to he just doesn’t need to, this isn’t exactly healthy as it means he spends a lot of time alone when others sleep.
The second power that is less obvious is that Leon can grow a set of six spikes out of his back. This of course gives him a defensive ability by making it dangerous to jump on him when they’re out but he can also shoot them with impressive accuracy. That being said each time he uses a spike, it takes an hour to grow back, six shots means six hours of recovering.
Mutations: Just what the powers cause

Personality: Leon is a soldier. He respects authority, is loyal to the pack, and does most things without question. He always feels someone needs to keep watch, good thing he doesn’t need sleep. He’s serious, often has a dry sarcastic wit about him. While he does follow most orders without question there are lines Leon won’t cross, he will never harm a pup, he won’t harm someone who isn’t a direct threat, he won’t ever fight a pregnant wolf. In the case of pups and a pregnant wolf, he will in fact defend them from others. He will not do this for someone isn’t a direct threat, he may be against it vocally but he won’t stop someone else, not unless they’re going to do something they regret, like kill an innocent or they themselves become a threat to the pack.

History: Leon’s father was a tad more paranoid than most. An impressive fighter he was always one to say they couldn’t trust the barrier to last forever, that one day they’d need to be ready to fight. Slightly terrifying he was right. Leon had always looked up to his father despite what were at the time conspiracy theories, he wanted to always prove himself. This turned him into a loyal soldier, he won’t turn on the pack, not unless pushed to. He accept the orders of a leader without question.

Family: [Deceased]
Crush: [None yet]
Other: Skitty

Image from Wikimedia commons

Name: James
Sexuality: Pansexual
Wanted rank: Fighter

Powers: James is constantly cold, he doesn’t notices others might, the fur mostly blocks it to make him safe for others to touch. He leaves brief patches of frost where he walks and he has to be careful when drinking because he can freeze the water around him. When he focuses he can expand the frost out to make the ground slippery. It depends on the time of the year, for him to do more. In the summer he pretty well is tied only to making the ground slippery a few feet away from himself. In the winter he can freeze a target to the ground. He can run across the water by freezing it. He can melt the frost and ice he concentrated on, the bits that follow where he walks he can’t but they usually only last a second anyways. Just means he has to be careful.
Mutations: Just the constant frost and always cold

Personality: A massive flirt, James tends to enjoy making jokes with others, and avoiding work. He enjoys showing off now and then and tends to try and get along with everyone he can. He’s honestly a softy but he’ll still do his job when he absolutely has to, he’ll keep the pack safe at all costs.

History: James was born in the pack and was rather young when the barrier came down, still figuring out what rank he belonged under, he was training to be a hunter at the time. He was aware of the sudden need for fighters beyond anything else, after all now the borders needed protecting. This changed his training rapidly, trying to figure out how his powers could be used to fight instead of hunt, and so became a fighter.

Family: [Open to siblings but not parents]
Crush: [Not really, but he’ll flirt with anyone that has a pulse]
Mate: [None yet]
Pups: [None yet]
Other: Skitty, again I am making my forms more male heavy because of the split listed in the character list.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:57 pm

Accepted! Thank you for joining!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:26 am

Name: Lily
Img/Description:
Lily.png
Lily.png (315.84 KiB) Viewed 120 times

Personality: Snappy, kind and feircely loyal
history: Lily was abandoned as a pup taken in by a near by pack she eventually left that pack and joined her current pack. She was born very large an dis larger than most wolves in her pack.
Desired Rank: Alpha female
Pack/loner: loner
Dominate or Passive?: Dominate
Crush/Mate: open*pm me*
Kin: unknown/(awaiting answers)
Pups/kits: none
Other Info?: none
Accent: a thick French accent
Magic/powers: When threathned Lily will explode into a firey Pheonix, when she is in her regular Dire wolf form a firey purple trail follows her. She is also a shifter although nobody knows that C;
picture:
PhenoixTrail.jpg
PhenoixTrail.jpg (175.77 KiB) Viewed 120 times

code word: Skitty
Last edited by Freg||FrogWithAnE on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©