❝ DIVIDED !!︱discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❝ DIVIDED !!︱discussion

Postby faerie; » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:59 am

okay here are some updates

1. we'll be starting tomorrow but idk if i'll have my posts written by then. if they aren't done, i'll have gold start the rp. the rp will start with everybody waking up, possibly a patrol going out - the meeting is going to happen in the rp's afternoon (ill say tuesday or wednesday? depending on how quickly people post) and i'll have my posts up by then, hopefully

2. the season is currently late summer / greenleaf, so prey is bountiful , but it's about to switch into autumn / leaf-fall . ngl i dont care what you call the season if you refer to it in the rp, we can just say summer and greenleaf are ambiguous

3. if ur playing a queen, pls tell me how many kits u have (max of 3) and whos playing them! if no one is claiming your kits, i can always make skeleton forms that people can adopt and that'll be your kit :b

also fyi i have a really bad memory and i forget things often so if i forget something thats necessary to the rp, please just tell me!!,
like territory, i almost forgot to write that edswfdcowdcndcxk but i did and you can find it here
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fieryfeather » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:31 am

ahh that's great yee :>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
she/her. adult.
listorp storage
❥ c.
won't you send me home?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fieryfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:53 am

ok update update i got my posts finished and if ur in the discord u've already seen beetlepaw's post (pm me if u want the link) but im really proud of it and i think im just gonna post right now but dont think that u gotta immediately post now too !!, as long as u post regularly, like every 3-4 days, its cool w me, but realize ur probably rping with somebody else and theyre waiting on your posts too !!

anyways ya im just gonna put them up, pretty much all my characters are up for interactions now
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:20 am

also here are the mentors, tell me if youre mentoring yourself or if you already have a mentor / app set up, these are randomized

gorsefeather mentors doepaw
      sunstrike mentors maplepaw
      asterbreeze mentors stormpaw
      ravenheart mentors lightpaw
      lilywhisker mentors swiftpaw
      vipertail mentors privetpaw

fae she/her lit. roleplayer
───────────────────────┘
hi! i'm faerie; but i usually go by
fae to simplify things. i use CS to
roleplay and play create-a-clan !
i'm only interested in warrior ca-
ts, apocalypse or paranormal //
power roleplays. please do not
send me trades unless i know you!
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurosakiishun » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:36 am

name berrypaw (-shade)
age 9 moons
gender cismale
sexuality homosexual demiromantic

clan thistleclan
current rank med app
desired rank fulltime med cat
mentor whisperstep

appearance Berrypaw is a mid-sized tabby tom, possessing a fluffy and somewhat scraggly, smokey cedar coat. Darker umber stripes line his body, most notably a pair that come down from his eyes to his jaw, almost in the fashion of a red panda. His crooked tail has a tuft of darker fur at the end, and he often swings it along behind him when he's preoccupied. He has a lighter brown underbelly; it's almost like a dirty cream. This colour is also present on the tips of his toes and in his ears as well. His tired eyes are a shade of spruce, bordering just between blue and green with a greyish hint. He has a bit of lag to his walk, and he stumbles a little bit, but he's not all that clumsy.
personality Berrypaw is a funny young tom. He possesses a caring yet sarcastic attitude, cracking cheerful jokes about anything that goes wrong. He's not blind to negativity, however; he knows when to shut up and be serious, and he possesses a maturity beyond his years. He'll quiet himself when his clanmates are in need, putting forth his best effort to comfort them instead. He isn't very easily set off, as he usually bounces everything off with his own soft humor; however, you'd know when he's upset. Berry tends to shut himself up and become a bit snappy when he's cranky. Thankfully, this doesn't happen very often, and usually, he's a very nice conversation partner always up for making friends and cracking a few jokes.

voice claim
Last edited by kurosakiishun on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
kurosakiishun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:41 am

whips accepted

fae she/her lit. roleplayer
───────────────────────┘
hi! i'm faerie; but i usually go by
fae to simplify things. i use CS to
roleplay and play create-a-clan !
i'm only interested in warrior ca-
ts, apocalypse or paranormal //
power roleplays. please do not
send me trades unless i know you!
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:28 am

Birdsong will have two kits and I believe I will be playing them if possible
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:57 am

since i believe everybody who's wanted to play a kit has gotten one, i think that'd be fine! if you have a set amount of kits you want (for plot development for example) but can't get it, i'll allow people to have kits from other litters as well, but the 'one kit only' rule would still apply, which means you can't claim two kits from one litter and two from another.
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:08 am

If someone wants to play one they can I just want to see their idea on looks first before approval. I am not at all trying to hog her kits :p
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby platyhelminth » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:10 am

-
Last edited by platyhelminth on Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me