♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Discussion

Postby Juniper1324 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:22 am

Again, I had to make my own because I couldn't find any suitable pictures.

Username;; Juniper1324
Name;; Jon
Age;; 20
Gender;; Male
Appearance;; He looks like the picture above from the waist up, from the waist down he has bighorn sheep legs (& hips). His fur is the same color as his hair in the picture.

Species;; Bighorn Sheep
Powers;; 1.) Extremely agile with amazing stamina. 2.) Can jump over 20 feet across a chasm (for example).
Personality/History;; He is very quiet, tending to keep to himself. He makes friends easily, but even when he does have lots of friends, he tends to stay on the sidelines speaking only when spoken to or when he feels the need to add something. His history isn't all that remarkable. (A.K.A. I can't think up a suitable history for him.)
Weaknesses;; 1.) He hates oceans, rivers, lakes, and other places where he can drown. 2.) He is terrified of cats. 3.) He is shy. 4.) His intelligence gets him in trouble sometimes. 5.) He is a pacifist (really big pacifist, you'll see.)

Sexuality;; Heterosexual mostly, but if he found some guy he really likes and the guy really likes him, he wouldn't turn him down.
Crush;; Dove Winter Alderman

Relationships;; N/A
Family;; None
Extra;; He is a registered pro rock climber.
Juniper1324

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:24 am

Accepted!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
═══════════════════════
┌─────────────────────┐
xHe/Him - "Mick" / "Doctor" -xImage
└─────────────────────┘

xT O L DxxU SxxH O WxxY O U
┌───────────────────┐
xInstagram/My Art Shop/Tumblr
└───────────────────┘

════════
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:46 am

Username;; Fruitywhales
Name;; Murdock Helms
Age;; 22
Gender;; Male
Appearance;; Murdock has a long face that points at his chin. His almond shaped eyes big and filled with a curious gaze. He has heavy dark circles under his eyes due to the loss of sleep. His emerald green Iris sits beneath large beady black pupils. His eyebrows are thick, and arched slightly. They sit close above his eyes. His long nose bridge narrows slowly as it reaches his forehead. Murdock isn't very tall, standing at 5, 6". His hair is a dark brown, and is styled as seen in the photo. He has a lean and healthy build. His style consists of black coats, jeans, and a mix matched scarf that he holds dearly. Brown leathery wings protrude from his back. They aren't ridiculously big, but are large enough to cover all of his back when folded. He has pointed ears, and brown fur tufts that run along his spine.

Species;;Bat hybrid
Powers;; Flight, Sharp sense of hearing, Night vision,
Personality/History;; Murdock never sleeps with closed eyes. He leaves one open so he can stare out when his mind is being shrouded with nightmares. Like a child afraid of drowning, he clings onto that thread of reality. Too afraid of slipping under, yet his brain always loves to play games with him.
His wrists are chained with his past as he drowns in an ocean of nothing.
He watches as his mask is peeled from his face, that empty smile, those glistening jade eyes, now replaced with it’s dullest form.
When he visits his past, his disguise is stripped away.
He squeezes his hand, feeling the sheets of his bed balled in his fist. Then he surfaces, eyes opened to the bright lights of morning. It's a feeling He can never get used to. He changes his sweat soaked shirt, smiling in the mirror.
He’s often talkative, enjoys company, books, and making you smile. Something he wasn't able to do before.
Murdock learned that his boredom was dangerous. It’s sitting in the front seat, steering him to adventure, which could even be down a cliff. He loves the thrill of something new.
Some say curiosity killed the cat.
He finds some people harder to trust than others. Murdock is sensitive, his mind analytic, it's easy to get on his good side. He often trusts people who look less intimidating to him.
He also loves to challenge himself, to keep his mind distracted from its thoughts.
---
The city of the winged. The alleys of the Night Crawlers. That's where he resided, beneath the unseen stars, blanketed by the dark sky.
It was nights like this where he wondered.
Sitting on a flattened cardboard box, what was meant to be a bed.
Beside him lay his older brother, stiff as a stone, and as silent as the night above.
Murdock would be the one to take care of his brother, after what the others did to him. Thieving to fend for a family costed his brother his pride, his wings.
The hybrid was forgotten when his heart ceased to beat.
It wasn't long before the Night crawlers were given word of an academy for the strange by an anonymous hybrid lurking the streets. Their looks were high and modest, much different from their trash littered environment.
After losing his brother, Murdock looked to the academy in dismay.
He put off the opportunity for years, until the Night Crawler society was at its end. They all vanished, from their careless crimes. All except a few.
Now at the foot of his dorm, he looks up.
Weaknesses;; -Overthinking- -Mornings- -Pets- -Kids- -Girls-

Sexuality;;Heterosexual
Crush;; Mina Ramone

Relationships;; none
Family;;mother-Paris, father-Liam, siblings; Brother
Extra;; He often takes sleeping pills because he's nocturnal, and is trying to change his sleep pattern.

Is a bat okay? If not I'll be glad to change it!))
Last edited by Fruitywhales on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:51 am

Accepted!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
═══════════════════════
┌─────────────────────┐
└─────────────────────┘

┌───────────────────┐
└───────────────────┘

════════
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:25 am

(Yo since nobody is interacting with Lexa and I don't have any inspiration for her may I delete her and replace her with a different female?)

"don't leave, i can't let you"
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:27 am

Sure.. I guess so
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
═══════════════════════
┌─────────────────────┐
└─────────────────────┘

┌───────────────────┐
└───────────────────┘

════════
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:41 am

Cool I'll post her form as soon as I get off mobile :D

lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:43 am

Is it alright for me to change Murdock's age to 22?
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:00 am

Im on mobile so I won't be able to right now but I might be able to make a male unique hybrid.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:35 am

"This darkness is my signal

COME AND FIND ME"

Echo Follia
Bat Hybrid

Sexuality: Homoflexible
Appearance: Echo has wild brown hair and deep brown eyes. On her head she has a pair of tall, cone shaped, brown bat ears that give her enhanced hearing. Like a bats, her arms are her wings, the only finger not holding together the membrane of her wings are her thumbs, that have long, curled claws on them. Her feet are weirdly shaped so she can grab onto things like tree branches and hang off of them. She often wears no shoes.
Powers: Flight, echolocation (basically can see in the dark)
Weaknesses: Echo is nearly blind, relies on echolocation and the strongest pair of prescription contact lenses she can find to get around most of the time. Echo is also very low energy during the daytime. Her wings are quite fragile, prone to tears that, although they heal quickly, are incredibly painful and make it very hard for her to fly.
Personality: Echo is a bit shy at first, but once she warms up to somebody, she is quite bubbly and happy. She is very proud of her abnormalities, and is not easily offended. She can often say things that unintentionally make others uncomfortable or offended, but that's because her social skills are not too great, not because she has mean intent.
Backstory: Echo lived most of her life in a large redwood forest in Northern California. Her and her family were safe there, not subject to unwanted attention by humans. Eventually, they were discovered, and her parents were captured and Echo never saw them again. After that, Echo realized she couldn't hide anymore, so, she moved into the city, mostly living under bridges and in parks. Echo began doing things like rescuing people's cats out of trees, and finding children who ran away, and soon, the city she lived in accepted her. It was not long until some government agency found out about her existence and she had to move again. Echo heard about this academy, and enrolled immediately.
Crush: open pm me
Relationship: open
Other: Echo's arms are her wings, like a bat's. Example here: Image

Just deleted Lexa's form
Last edited by lady beneviento on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me