Paleclan- Discussion (Need members)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☁ eveningpaw, apprentice of paleclan

Postby Birchii » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Boo!huehuehuehuehue
    Basics Eveningpaw, named for her dark, tortoiseshell pelt, is a 10 moon old molly, making her an apprentice. Her future name will be Eveningnose, for her strengths in tracking.

Appearance Eveningpaw is a very small, petite shorthair tortoiseshell. Her chest is white, as are her front paws and tail-tip, and a 'sock' on her right hind leg. Her large eyes are yellow, ringed with green and brown.

Positive Traits Eveningpaw is a jolly apprentice, happy to have a conversation with and befriend anyone. She is eager to learn, and puts all her efforts into her training, aiming to become a strong, helpful warrior. She is very curious and adventurous, two things that sometimes land her in a bit of trouble, but she works hard to make up for it. Eveningpaw is a very loyal and protective friend, and a strong ally to have, as she defends to the end. She can interpret body signals well, and her small size works in favour to go unnoticed, meaning she often overhears conversations and learns some interesting information. The feline can be quite flirty, too.

Negative Traits Eveningpaw is a very short-tempered molly. It's easy to push her buttons and get her fired up, and when you push her past her limit, you witness her small yet feisty and angered wrath. She is stubborn, glad to let you know what she likes, as is a part of her blunt, no- filtered honesty. The molly is a bit of a sulker if she's unhappy, and can hold a grudge for a long time. Once she has an impression of who you are, it is very difficult to change her opinion of you.

Skills Eveningpaw is an excellent tracker, with a very keen nose, and strong hearing as well. Her small size lets her run quickly and climb with ease, but anything requiring endurance or strength, such as fighting or swimming, she is poor at.
Last edited by Birchii on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paleclan- Discussion and Forms

Postby Birchii » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:54 pm

39 moons - molly - warrior

strengths are swimming, climbing and fighting
    poor hunter and tracker

tall, slender siamese with blue eyes, white paws & splotch on her head
    long scar down her back from a dog when she was a kittypet

calm, quiet, intelligent, perceptive, laconic, level headed, serious, mature
    finds social interactions a bit awkward/difficult, distant, introverted, struggles working in groups, struggles to open up, secretive, a bit odd (often talking to her lost family/StarClan)

fears being unloved/losing all she loves, thunderstorms & dogs

was a kittypet, left as a kitten, joined the warriors' way of life. fell in love, was a happy, chatty molly
    had kits, one was stillborn, one died at 2 moons to drowning/hypothermia in a thunderstorm, two died to a dog (so did her mate)
    changed her to be introverted, lonely and sad

(I'll pretty this up tomorrow, it's 2am whoopsie
Last edited by Birchii on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:57 pm

@ birchii
the prefix dusk is already taken.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:01 pm

lacke wrote:
    is there anyone open for oddpaw?

if Aridcloud wants to join Nightpool and Dewpaw for a training session that will give Oddpaw something
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:03 pm

@sirius

Oh, I didn't spot it since I looked at the 'prefix taken', very sorry about that! I'll fix that up right away >w<
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:05 pm

lacke
I have Oakfall, Swiftpaw, and Hollyfrost available for interaction. Any of them can be spoken to, or if he needs herbs (an idea) he can ask for one of the warriors to accompany him in the territory to gather some.

Severus Snape
That may not work as Oddpaw is a medicine cat apprentice and blind.. So he wouldn't be training.

Birchii
Terribly sorry about that mix up! I tried to be sure I had all the used prefixes on there, I went and updated it and even added your characters to the board. Thus, you and your lovelies are accepted with open arms! Welcome to the clan!

Everyone
Could everyone check the front board and check to see if all information is correct?
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:07 pm

ooo my mistake, I neglected to see that I had some apprentice names mixed up
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:32 pm

im here i have been reading posts daily, i have just been v lazy, okay. and busy.

but if i did miss any posts for me, please tell. c:
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. i am also a museum
collections manager!(´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:37 pm

@Fairy Tail
      All of the information regarding my character is correct, however I noticed that the gender counter is a little off (I counted thirteen females and twelve males).
      That was the only inconsistency I could find!
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:18 pm

Captain Penguin
Yeah.. I forgot to recount them. I will go back and fix that! Thank you for checking that! By the way, I got my post up for Blizzardstep!<3

Rocky.
Thank you for letting me know that you are still here! I am sure Oddpaw would love to have Aridcloud interact with him, as Oddpaw is the medicine cat apprentice. Robinpaw has yet to post there hasn't been interaction with Windrunner yet. I do have a few characters open to interact with your own if you would like! I know how muse goes. I had none for 2 days so this got paused till I had the motivation.. haha:) Just keep me updated!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me