[☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:33 am

Alright everyone, the roleplay thread is now open to post on c:
Dont feel rushed that you have to "post first" or absolutely have to post today at all. I myself wont actually post till later, so no pressure~
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:51 am

here. ;)
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: scrolling & chatting
wanting: some soda & muse
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:54 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THE FALLEN PACK
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx H U N T E R
xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxS A S H A
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Age: Although Sasha is only 2 years and 7 months, this will be her second month with the pack. So she is relatively new.
Physical Description: Sasha is a medium sized 2 year old black german shepard with a thick, yet sleek shiny coat that shimmers in the dark. Her fur is thick and it keeps her body heat regulated through the harsh winters. She is clever, observing and attentive to her surroundings in addition to her own health. If anything, Sasha loves keeping her appearance on point yet despite disliking water, she will occasionally bathe with another canine.

Personality: Unfortunatly being raised as a single pup, Sasha does not have the natural instict to wait on others before pursing a meal. It's in her blood to take advantage of the time that she has been granted by the appearance of a potential kill.
Despite being a young 2 year old german shepard, Sasha harbors fear which manifests into a bipolar personality that was caused and developed by the relationship she established with a young stray pup named Ax. The young pup spoke about pain and abuse, but never mentioned who had caused it. Being the canine she was, Sasha invested a lot of her time and abilities as well as her stamina and patience to try and help the younger dog survive the dark routes of doghood but ultimatly the young pup turned on her, declaring Sasha only caused her more pain and while trying to prove just that, the young pup slipped from a the broken edge of the city, and plunged down against the rocky bottom before plunging into the black. Sasha constantly thinks about the young pup and what more she could have done for it.

Family: Foster parents
Mate: None
Crush: Open
Pups/Kittens/Cubs/etc.: None

History: Sasha was raised by two male stray dogs that roamed the broken city. Both were smaller than her size even as a pup and the dogs nurtured and raised the german shepard to respect all sized canines. As sasha grew older, she took on the responsibility of hunting and gathering meals for her foster parents and loved them like they were kin. Sasha's heart is anything if not pure. Until Sasha was inducted into the chaos, the female dog never had much interaction with other dog breeds than the ones that raised her, but that didnt stop this friendly canine from doing her best to make a good impression. Sasha's foster parent breeds were a Chinese Crested and a Cairn Terrier.

Scent: Sweet Lilac
Voice: Phoebe Tonkin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: A small yet high pitched whine escaped the closed jaws of the whose tail that hovered above her ankles, wagged nervously. The anxiety running through her body caused her paws to move about in agitation and anticipation. The young german shepard felt helpless. There was no chance avoiding what had happened, no matter how far she ran or how fast it was, she would be able to outpace her darker secrets.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:54 am

(my reserves on the cats can be removed)
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:08 pm

was out paintballing for my brother's 19th birthday, then off to dinner reservations all day long, so apologies for not getting a post in! will have one up at like 3am or so.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:28 pm

would anyone like to run into any of my four characters: supernova (border collie mix - female), aster (russian wolfdog - male), zinnia (german shepherd - female), and fallen soul (feline - female)? all of them are open at the moment. i haven't yet posted for fallen soul, but if someone would like to interact with her, i can put up a post for her right away. supernova's in an old tipped over bus near the main entrance of the city, aster is in the subway, and zinnia is just somewhere in the core of the city, roaming its streets. pm me or let me know on here if you're interested!
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Ah, sorry ya'll. I'l get my charries up soon. And awakening souls, I'd love for one of ours to meet once I get my starting posts up c:
An' happy (late) birthday to your bro~
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:36 pm

I can change Wisteria's post a little so She can interact with one of your characters!
Shes in the outskirts of the city so she can maybe run into Supernova or Zinnia? Ive got nothing else to do rn and I'm probobly staying home tommorow sense if really bad weather, so I have mai house all to myself^^^
Anyways, Wisteria can visit any of those two, Ive also got Blaze at a small junkyard near the abandoned house and Whispering Sun in the core of the city ((well somewhere there)) in a dark alleyway.
So if ya want to interact with them you can!
((Happy birthday to your bro too))
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:37 pm

TidalCurrent wrote:Ah, sorry ya'll. I'l get my charries up soon. And awakening souls, I'd love for one of ours to meet once I get my starting posts up c:
An' happy (late) birthday to your bro~

okie dokie smokey pokie! whoops. that'd be wonderful! you can have any of your characters run into mine. ^-^

aww thank you very much! i'll let him know that one of my buds says happy birthday. telling him that a person off a game his younger sister plays wished him happy birthday might be unsettling lol.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Akame-chan wrote:I can change Wisteria's post a little so She can interact with one of your characters!
Shes in the outskirts of the city so she can maybe run into Supernova or Zinnia? Ive got nothing else to do rn and I'm probobly staying home tommorow sense if really bad weather, so I have mai house all to myself^^^
Anyways, Wisteria can visit any of those two, Ive also got Blaze at a small junkyard near the abandoned house and Whispering Sun in the core of the city ((well somewhere there)) in a dark alleyway.
So if ya want to interact with them you can!
((Happy birthday to your bro too))

yeah, i'd love that! for sure. c: you don't have to edit your character's post. you can maybe have them run into one of my characters in a later post. :D

thank you! very kind of you!
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me