robobabe's characters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

wilx. - ii. - netzach.

Postby Wulfjaw » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:36 pm

name: Netzach.
    orientation: Panromantic demisexual.
    personality:
      Netzach is very righteous, and believes strongly in doing what is morally right, despite them usually keeping to themself. They tend to not get 'paid back', but they don't mind at all. They don't do these things to get favours.
      They're very poetic, yet warlike, willing to serve up justice to those they think deserve it. Their temper can get out of hand, as their disgust with people who ignore what's right and what's wrong can be pretty hard to control.
      Often, they compose ballads and poems of battles they have heard of and experienced, eager to share them with others.
    relations:
      Mother - She took them in as her own, as they were born to two normal wilxes. She actually kidnapped them, telling herself she was doing it to raise them in the proper environment for a godly wilx.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eyeball. - i. - oro.

Postby Wulfjaw » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:43 pm

➤ WHY?
      When I first saw this adopt, I instantly liked it. Interesting designs like this have always caught my eye. The nicely picked colours combined with your kooky and vaguely geometric style just looked awesome to me. It's pretty unique, too! It's not often that many opt to design something that doesn't look cuddly. I hope you design more, your creations are just gorgeous pieces of eyecandy.

➤ BASICS

username: daring girlfriend.
      name: Oro, which is Spanish for gold.
      species: Moganicaput oculum, with the common name 'eyeball'.
      gender: Elissogender, meaning their gender vaguely moves around.
      pronouns: It/its/itself.
      sex: AFAB.
      orientation: Polyromantic demisexual.
      known languages: Latin, Chinese, and basic English. It cannot speak, but it understands these languages.

➤ PERSONALITY

positive traits: Warm, calm, articulate, affectionate, friendly
      neutral traits: Extroverted, casual, androgynous, complex, stolid, maternal
      negative traits: Greedy, doesn't respect privacy, jealous, untrustworthy

➤ SPECIES

taxonomy:
        - Kingdom: Animalia
          Characteristics: Multicellular, eukaryotic, no cell walls
        - Phylum: Chordata
          Characteristics: Possesses notochord
        - Class: Mammalia
          Characteristics: Endothermic, high metabolism, furry, possesses mammary glands
        - Order: Autotropha
          Characteristics: Produces own energy
        - Family: Chemosyntheta
          Characteristics: Synthesizes glucose through inorganic chemical reactions
        - Genus: Monoganicaput
          Characteristics: Single organ for head
        - Species: Oculum
          Characteristics: Single eyeball for head, psychically communicative

bio:
        Monoganicaput oculum, or, better known by their common name, eyeballs, belong to the newly discovered autotrophic order of the kingdom animalia. This order was so different that it had caused a need for modifications to animalia, chordata, and mammalia. The additions of autotropha, chemosyntheta, monoganicaput, and the many species under that genus, namely oculum, lura (Monoganicaput lura, commonly called mouths, are distinguished from eyeballs by their mouth for a head), etc., had to be added to our scientific classification system.
        The major changes were due to the fact that these newly discovered animals were autotrophs, but mammals as well! They produce their own glucose for themselves, and possess the traits of mammals, like generating their own heat and the presence of mammary glands. It's ironic how they produce their own glucose, becayuse mouths (Monoganicaput lura) have, well, mouths for heads. It's believed this single organ is purely for defense purposes, because there is no esophagus inside of them.
        They have been called 'the new platypus', as they are similar in the way that they are animals that both changed classification of mammals.

anatomy:
        Monoganicaput oculum anatomy is very similar to that of a canid mammal, but with a lot of major key differences in organs and organ systems. The usual organs that would be inside a head are not present. The brain, esophagus, trachea, and such are all located within the spacious chest and abdominal area, with room to spare for others like the heart and lungs. This is because all species found in the Monoganicaput genus have a single organ (or up to three, in the case of the mouths) for a head.
        The tail is very susceptible to gaining mutations, so diversity in that is very common. In this eyeball's case, their tail is equipped with tufts of fur at different points on a thin tail. These tufts are very sensitive, and can even sense sound vibrations to give them some sort of way to sense sound. Eyeballs are completely deaf otherwise. They're also void of the other senses, taste and smell. Their vision is impeccable, though, unless damaged.
        Eyeballs have additional organs that other mammals wouldn't ordinarily have. Similar to eels, they have a Hunter's organ and a Sach's organ in the chest. These generate electric charges that deter anything from touching the eye. Unique to their genus, they have an organ that strongly projects brain waves and expresses thoughts, ideas and concepts to other creatures. This could be considered psychic communication. There is only one organ needed to receive this communication, and that is the brain. Eyeballs and its single organ headed cousins don't communicate with humans much at all, but when they do, the humans receive wordless ideas that cannot be expressed in any language.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

purgonine. - i. - dominika.

Postby Wulfjaw » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:36 am

Following the escape of Experiment 666, Purgonine scientists were devastated at the loss of their life's work. They believed that there would be no way to continue their work and that they would have to completely restart from the ground up. However, someone happened to salvage a DNA sample from Experiment 666, and everyone's hopes immediately rose. They had a chance. They would recreate "The Purgonine of the Future" in the form of what they called Experiment 777, a number which is commonly associated with being the number of God. This Purgonine has many of the same features as 666, a thicker tail, sharp ears, and long lashes.

basics:
      name: Dominika, a Russian name.
      orientation: Panromantic demisexual.
      irregular edits: Thick tail, long lashes, pointed ears, longer hair.
      height: Taller than average.
      body type: Strongly built with a lightweight and flexible body.
      experiment number: 777, the number of God. The second Purgonine of the Future.

personality:
      ------She has a lot of goodwill in her heart. She truly believes that she can help the world by being a leader. Though, this means that Dominika is condescending in the way that she gives advice. Since she came from that testing facility, she'd learned a lot of things that your average purgonine wouldn't know.
      ------Sadly. though, she didn't learn a lot of social skills there, because everyone was much older than her and didn't talk to her much. They just talked about her where she couldn't hear. This is where her nosiness stems from. It makes her more secure when she knows everything. Having secrets kept from her seriously ticks her off, so she desires to control everything.

how does she feel about being "the Purgonine of the Future?":
      ------She loves it. Dominika believes that this means she will wind up becoming well revered once she reaches the city. She wants to use this to become a powerful figure for people to look to for help. Leadership is valuable to her, because she can share her ideas with everyone and help purgonine society.

story:
      ------Shortly after they explained some vague things to her about who she was and why she existed, curiosity began eating at her. Did being the Purgonine of the Future mean she could leave soon? Would she get to save the world? Dominika had to ask about this. She must.
      ------She'd cornered the facility's only custodian. He seemed to be the type that was nosy and eavesdropped on conversations. Important conversations, maybe? Hopefully.
      ------"They don't know if they'll ever let you leave... Between you and me, you might not actually be the Purgonine of the Future. You might not be what they want, because there was a Purgonine of the Future before you, and she was a failure. You might end up the same way." When he had seen her crestfallen face, he said, "If you don't end up being the actual PoF, they won't make you do dangerous things. Even if you've been trained for that sort of thing, you could die! Your life will be longer if they don't end up using you."
      ------"I don't care! If I have something the rest of this world doesn't have, I want to help them!" Dominika wailed.
      ------She stormed away in fury. She wasn't going to let some unborn purgonine take her place, destiny intended for her to be the PoF. No one else could do it.

------Late into the night, she set up a trap that would trigger a massive chemical fire whenever the scientists got to work. She felt really guilty doing it, because she knew it would doom everyone inside. They couldn't make another to replace her, and she would escape and save the world.
      ------She heard the door open, and practically froze as the hinges squeaked ominously.
      ------"What're you doing?!" It was the custodian.
      ------"I'm sorry," she said as she turned to him, "but I have to go." The kid quickly soaked a cloth with chloroform, and forced it over his nose and mouth. When he went out cold, she bound him with a rope and taped his mouth shut. As she did so, an idea occurred to her. She could take him outside, where he could be spared.

------Her first thoughts when waking up were always fuzzy, so her only coherent idea was that she couldn't breathe. Slowly, Dominika opened her eyes to the bright blazes of fire. Coughing heavily, her lungs screaming, she shakily got to her feet. Damnit... One of those scientists set off the trap too early!
      ------She pulled her gas mask off of its hook and secured it tightly around her face. As she left her living space, she saw a scientist waving her towards a safe exit. She had almost forgotten that it was her fault this place was burning down.
      ------Dominika, instead of leaving with the scientist, buried her under a pile of rubble. Her horrified face looked up at her, and Dominika's heart twinged with guilt. This was all for the better, right? She looked over her shoulder regretfully as she made her escape.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

split. - i. - ryuu.

Postby Wulfjaw » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:24 am

by The Lost Soul

Name: Ryuu. From Japanese 龍 or 竜 which both mean "dragon".
    Orientation: Homoromantic homosexual.
    Race: Asian.
    Ethnicity: American.

Ear loss:
      She was sleeping in her bed, and slowly began to rise. It was pitch white, but she knew she was in her room. Up she went into what seemed an endless ceiling... a backwards abyss.
      This same dream again; except something was different... her ear felt numb.
      Both of her spliced ears went ahead of her, but one strayed away. She squinted as it slowly receded and became a dot, like she was watching a lost balloon disappear into the vast blue. Except this was vast white. This wasn't what happened in her dreams. Her ears usually collected secrets from the white, then returned, but this time that gone ear didn't hear anything, and it wasn't coming back.
      She awoke in a cold sweat, her mother shaking her.
      "Someone just broke in and stole your ear!" she shouted.

Image Image
by Master of Nightmares

by Tealea

Image Image
by Angelshy [alternate 1] [alternate 2]

by Lordling

by Ymir

Image Image
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rpw. - xxvi. - azula.

Postby Wulfjaw » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:06 am

name: Azula Poison
    aliases: Zu
    gender: Gender fluid, switching mostly between female an nonbinary genders
    orientation: Panromantic pansexual
    irregular traits: Halo, wings, special four coloured/shimmering paint
    disabilities: Asocial disorder
    personality:
      Confident, cunning, focused, insecure, self controlled, immature, competitive, cruel, manipulative, perfectionist, violent and apathetic. She lusts for power, but not the spot light. She wishes to pull the strings where people can't see her. She acts completely innocent and kind on the outside, but since she's just a kid, her composure slips often.
    relations:
      Zuzu - Mother
      Olympia - Mother
      Hera - Sibling
      Zuko - Sibling
      Hades - Sibling
      Zeus - Sibling
      Moscow - Aunt
      Ozzy - Uncle
      Sparta - Aunt
Last edited by Wulfjaw on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rpw. - xxvii. - chinatsu.

Postby Wulfjaw » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:32 pm

#133 - EEVEE

username: darling girlfriend
                  name: Chinatsu. From Japanese 千 (chi) "thousand" and 夏 (natsu) "summer".
                  gender: Bigender. 87.5% female, 12.5% male. Just like the gender ratio for eevee, but reversed!
                  orientation: Questioning.
                  irregular traits: Custom tail, unique fur type, neck fur, head fluff, custom ears
                  favourite pokéball: Repeat ball.

PERSONALITY

-----Chinatsu is quite the extrovert. She practically thrives on the energy she gets from being around others, and as a result, is very friendly and playful. She hates staying inside for too long, because she claims it gives her bad energy.
    -----She believes in any superstitions or hoaxes you tell her, making her very gullible and trusting. Earning her trust is easy, so sometimes she can get misinformation from ill informed people or liars.
    -----Chi is still a kid, so she is very immature and loud. Her irresponsibility has gotten her into lots of trouble before, especially since she only has her busy older brother to discipline and raise her. Her parents both died recently, so he is still mourning. Being a professor can prevent him from spending time with her, too. She craves his attention, and often shows up at his work unannounced. She isn't very polite most of the time, and has terrible table manners.
    -----Chinatsu is very competitive and ambitious, so whenever she makes eye contact with another trainer, she immediately challenges them. This includes her older brother, so whenever he comes home, she is there to meet him in the yard and battle him. Even though his Pokemon are very strong and he usually wins each battle, she still strives to become the strongest trainer she can be.
    -----However, she will grow up very fast when the negativity of the world starts to stick to her and weigh her down. Her ambition to beat the Elite Four will dissipate, and depression will keep her from battling very often. It will be difficult, but hopefully her friends, brother, and a therapist can help her recover by adulthood.

TEAM

Image Image Image Image Image Image

PAST

CURRENT

Image---------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-----Chinatsu's team is very well balanced type-wise, especially now that they've all evolved as far as they will get. This is only her primary team, so she has lots of other pokemon.

PRIMARY

Charizard.
He/him

★ Charmander was Chinatsu's starter.
    ★ This Pokémon was given to Chi by her older brother.
    ★ Note: Her brother is a professor.
    ★ Level: 55

Magikarp.
They/them

★ Her brother also gave her this one.
    ★ She was having a hard time catching more Pokémon, so he gave Magikarp to her to help.
    ★ It didn't. In fact, she found that they were useless.
    ★ She doesn't know her brother did it as a joke at first.
    ★ Since she is very attached, she will not let them evolve.
    ★ Level: 49

Jirachi.
They/them

★ She first met Jirachi when she was out camping with her brother.
    ★ When she got her brother out of fear, he came and caught them for her, telling her they were a Jirachi.
    ★ Their third tag was blank, so she wrote a wish on it. 'Mom and mom to come back' is what she wished for.
    ★ Level: 57

Marowak.
She/her

★ Cubone came to her when she was crying about the death of her parents.
    ★ She didn't catch her, because she didn't have a pokéball.
    ★ Cubone followed her around until she got another ball and caught her.
    ★ She talks to her a lot.
    ★ She eventually evolved into a Marowak.
    ★ Level: 54

Froslass
She/her

★ She found the Snorunt when it was an extremely hot summer.
    ★ Knowing that hot weather was bad for Snorunts, she reluctantly caught her.
    ★ She brought her inside so that she could cool her down by putting her in a tub of ice.
    ★ She babies her a lot.
    ★ Snorunt evolved into Froslass after she found a Dawn Stone.
    ★ Level: 53

Sawsbuck.
They/them

★ Chinatsu caught them after trading Pumpkaboo, now Gourgeist, to her brother.
    ★ She likes to ride on them a lot!
    ★ Level: 46

OTHER KNOWN POKEMON

Gourgeist.
She/her

★ Chi found this Pokémon hiding in her parents' old room.
    ★ When the Pumpkaboo saw them, she immediately climbed onto Chi's head and showed great affection for the two.
    ★ Later, her brother found out the Pumpkaboo held the souls of their mothers.
    ★ Chinatsu and her brother share this Pokémon, and never used a Pokéball on it.
    ★ She hardly ever uses it in battle, so it's behind the other Pokémon in her party.
    ★ Pumpkaboo will eventually evolve into Gourgeist when Chi trades her over to her brother.
    ★ He has traded it back, but only after and Chinatsu got Sawsbuck to make up for the loss of a grass type in her team.
    ★ Level: 25
Last edited by Wulfjaw on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rpw. - xxviii. - marino.

Postby Wulfjaw » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:17 pm

name: Marino.
    aliases: Mario, Prince Marino, Your Highness.
    orientation: Questioning.
    irregular traits: Long ears, short tail, uncommon paint, horned wings
    personality: Patriotic, childish, sleepy, lazy, unambitious, star-gazing, withdrawn. He has a very 'go with the flow' attitude, causing him to be really nonchalant. Some are afraid of the day he will become king, even if he loves his country.
    relations:
Last edited by Wulfjaw on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

anthro. - iii. - drake.

Postby Wulfjaw » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:05 pm

name: Drake.
    aliases: Dragon, Smokey
    orientation: Questioning
    species: Dragon
    powers: Fire and heat manipulation, flight and shape shifting (only dragon to slightly humanoid).
    personality: WIP
    relations: Unicorn: gang leader, Wendigo: fellow gang member
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guardian fox. - ii. - tsubasa.

Postby Wulfjaw » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:15 am

Name :
      Tsubasa (翼), which is "wing" in Japanese!
      Bigender. Tsu grew up with transphobic parents, and sought out mutual support from their brother, since they're both genderqueer.
    Sex :
      DFAB.
    Disabilities :
      Social anxiety and schizophrenia.
    Relations:
      Noboru - Father
      Madoka - Mother
      Hisato - Older sibling
    Butterflies? :
      They love butterflies. When they aren't alive, I mean. Dead ones are just fine, especially when tacked up in frames or in jars. When they're living, they terrify Tsubasa. When they were little and still being forced into flight performances, a swarm of migratory butterflies got all up in their eyes. Eugh.
    Personality :
      Like Hisato, they're very fearful of some specific things. Flight, butterflies, bridges, angering others, etc. It's hard to get them scared of something normal like spiders, but easy to get them scared of something abnormal.
      They're definitely more submissive, and can't bring themselves to be defiant. Their father constantly misgenders them, and they won't say anything about it. When asked to introduce themselves, they can hardly say anything, because they're conflicted between lying to them about their pronouns and gender, or telling the truth and actually feeling comfortable for once in their life. Lots of conflict with self...
      Tsu has tried to escape their father by running away multiple times, but has always returned within a day.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

split. - ii. - da-hee.

Postby Wulfjaw » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:05 am

Username: daring girlfriend
    Name: Da-Hee (多譆).
    It's a Korean name, so it's comprised of two syllables; the first being the family name, the second the given name. The symbol 多 (Da) means 'more', and the symbol 譆 (Hee) means 'scream' or 'laugh'. It can be thought that Da-Hee is a name that means 'more screaming' or 'more laughing'.
    Orientation: Questioning.
    Irregular traits: Hair mutation.
    Splice location: Left hind leg.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me