The Roleplay School; Proctor Auditions

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Roleplay School; Proctor Auditions

Postby king_bear » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:24 am

Your name: I'm Cheshire..
How long have you been rping: For over 1,5 years. I consider myself Semi-Lit to Literate.
What sites have you rped on: Mostly on CS, though also on a few other sites which I am not on anymore.
What type of rp do you consider to be your specialty: Horses. I do horses mostly, though I am quite developed in romances as well.

How many words do you usually post: Between 500 and 750.

How often are you on CS: Every day.
How long are you online: 3 - 3,5 hours.
Time zone you are in (BST): +1.

Sample rp:
Coming Soon. My keyboard is nagging me, the punctuation is different. I have to restart my computer to reset it, so I will do this later.
king_bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaypatts » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:44 am

Your name:Kayla
How long have you been rping: From when I have started playing on chicken Smoothie. At school I do drama so I am really facinated with this.
What sites have you rped on:
Oh, gosh. Too many toname. But I stick to CS most of the time.
What type of rp do you consider to be your specialty:
Fantasy Animal/ Wizardry Role plays I would said I do the best at.
How many words do you usually post:
Oh, I don't know, I usually do paragraphs
How often are you on CS:
About, whenever I can get on.
How long are you online:
About On
Weekdays 4:30 PM -9:30 PM (School)
Weekends 7:30 AM - 10: 45 PM
Time zone you are in (BST):
EST.
Sample rp:
~Trusts Broken Yet Loyalty Remains Strong~
"Where are you going Alyara?" Myrina asked as I was heading out the den.
"Out." I replied with a hint of irritation in my voice. I walked out and headed north, up the mountains, before she could say another word.

I just needed to get out and away from everyone else and clear my head. How could of he done that to me? I thought he loved me! Not that lame excuse of a female! I snarled at myself at the thought on how Ratchet (Alyara's, now ex, boyfriend) could do that me. My paws hit the snow covered ground hard in every step I took.

Why.

That is all that ran through my mind is why would he do that, I didn't do anything. My fangs were bared at the ground and I breathed heavily. Soon my eyes glared forward and the rocky edge of the mountain. My ear flicked to the left to what I thought it was only the wind but then I could distinctly hear paws hit the snow. I glared my eyes in the direction that it was coming from, I was already in a pissed off mood and not in the mood to hear a lecture from my parents. But, it was not my parents or my siblings that appeared. It was Ratchet. God that male has some nerve to me. My eyes turned to ice and my voice like venom.

You are only a liar to me,

"Now what do you want." I showed my fangs as I spat that out to him.
"I'm sorry Alyara." He looked at me with sympathetic eyes.
Good liar,

"For what huh? Sneaking off with that female?" I said coldly towards him.
"I didn't do anything! She did. I couldn't help it." He explained to me.
Great liar,

I rolled my eyes. "Really? I'm not blind, I saw you two." My eyes narrowed.
"Alyara." He pleaded. "You know I love you and I would never do anything like that."
Amazing liar.

And I'm sick of it!

I glared my eyes and my teeth were showed towards him. Then when he told me that I had to catch myself from laughing.
"Yeah, yeah. I bet you do." My voice was tired and annoyed of him handing me lies. My eyes dug in to him like daggers. "I've been sick and tired of you, everything about you. Do I really look that stupid to you? Do I?!" My voiced raised as did my anger. He saw that I was furious with him and stepped back. "Yeah back up." I nodded slightly at what I said. Ratchet took another small step back.
"Look, Alyara I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do anything, all we did was talk." He looked at me with those eyes I use to think I loved and believed in. Not anymore. Instead my eyes rolled and I narrowed my green eyes.

"Now just listen to yourself. Handing me lies like there flowers." My voice dripped with irritation. I was just plane tired with him tell me stuff that he and I knew were lies. He opened his mouth to reply, but I cut him off.

"What kind of an idiot do you take me for? I'm not stupid nor blind and I know lying is like second nature to you. But shut up." I clenched my jaw and my eyes watched his. In the faint distance I heard movement in the snow, the crunch of the snow became slower yet it came closer. I could tell that Ratchet could only hear the howling of the wind.

The wind howled and the snow blustered around them both. The sky began to change as the blizzard rolled in. In the dark gray a large black shape formed as it walked forward. One head soon became three, one with horns like mine, one with spikes down it's back, and one with saber fangs, but all one creature. A Pantherberus. He walked up behind Ratchet on the cliff above Ratchet and I.

Ratchet, being the idiot he is, has not noticed the Pantherberus until I had bared my fangs and growled. The Pantherberus lunged down at my 'friend' and missed him by a second, barely. He jumped back by me scared and surprised. We both growled at the large feline, mine stronger and louder. The three-headed beast roared at us in unison together, then bared their fangs and started to step closer.

"Back off you three-headed reject!" My voiced was interwoven with venom as I spat at the feline. The three headed cat hissed at us and lunged forward towards me. I also lunged towards them, but instead of going for the head in the middle, I went to the one on the far left because it doesn't have the large fangs like the other one did. My fangs landed in the neck flesh of one of the three heads and I locked my jaws down. I started to shake my head sided to side. The Pantherberus roared in anger then tried to paw me off, but I was just on a blind spot.

My not-so-scared-now friend Ratchet now attacked the large feline with me. He attached himself on the right head's neck and snared, then shook his head hard taking fur and flesh with him. They turned their attention to me and hissed at me, the Pantherberus swung their paw at me and hit me hard on the shoulder, sending me a few feet away. I landed on my paws and I snarled, baring my large fangs at them. Unfortunately, they did the same to Ratchet and I could hear in the distance the barking of the pack coming. That there scared the Pantherberus up in to the mountains, but before they left he spoke. "I'll be back to claim your life." His voice was enough to send shivers up the strongest warrior's back, and it did. I just glared, then spoke with confidence and anger. "Likewise Pantherberus."
Last edited by kaypatts on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
bnha. | haikyuu.
death note. | kny.
horimiya. | re:zero.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
tumblr
disc: kaypatts#9999
twitter
©
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
gemini
esfj
3w2
Image Image
kaypatts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 am

Kayla wrote:Your name:Kayla
How long have you been rping: From when I have started playing on chicken Smoothie. At school I do drama so I am really facinated with this.
What sites have you rped on:
Oh, gosh. Too many toname. But I stick to CS most of the time.
What type of rp do you consider to be your specialty:
Fantasy Animal/ Wizardry Role plays I would said I do the best at.
How many words do you usually post:
Oh, I don't know, I usually do paragraphs
How often are you on CS:
About, whenever I can get on.
How long are you online:
About On
Weekdays 4:30 PM -9:30 PM (School)
Weekends 7:30 AM - 10: 45 PM
Time zone you are in (BST):
EST.
Sample rp:
One I have RPed on, or one I made?

((Sample post, Kayla. Check other forms if you are unsure.))
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimble Awesomeness » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:38 am

Friendly bump! Also, I striked out my form; I don't have a shot with these guys around anyways. xD Thank you!
I respond to PM's, I'm inactive in trades at the moment. Xx
Nimble Awesomeness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby banshee; » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:56 pm

:3
❝𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒.
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠,
𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠, 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙
𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑒𝑠. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡
𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙
𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦
𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠. 𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝐺𝑒𝑡
𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢.❞
banshee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimble Awesomeness » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:44 am

I respond to PM's, I'm inactive in trades at the moment. Xx
Nimble Awesomeness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kizzy42 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Your name: My username is Kizzy42. Most call me Kizzy. I believe that would be fine for this.
How long have you been rping: 3 or 4 years
What sites have you rped on: ChickenSmoothie, and other private RP's and sites.
What type of rp do you consider to be your specialty: I think that animal or fantasy roleplays are my specialty. I also have a background of writing and believe that each piece you write should be an accurate mirror image of yourself in one way or another.
How many words do you usually post: I post between 500 on a really bad day and probably the upward of 1500 on a good day.
How often are you on CS: Everyday.
How long are you online: (Guestimated number of hours)
Time zone you are in (BST): Northeastern US. Somewhere around Boston and New York Time.

Sample rp: This is one of my personal favorites. It shows the proper use of quotations and description. It is 554 words.
The sun glinted dimly in the east just as Dawn started setting up for a day of long and tiresome work. She slowly turned the sign in the front window of the store from closed to open and began to prepare for another day at the spice shop. She turned to her assistant in the shop, Nutmeg, "Oh Nutmeg, I will never understand why those horrid publishers down in the market will never give me the time of day." She said a hint of irritation in her tone. Nutmeg, while rummaging through a packet of cayenne replied without looking up, "Oh, you know how they are m'am." Letting out a small sneeze when he opened a bag of old thyme. "Oh, m'am, er... Miss Dawn this thyme is a bit too strong should I throw it out?" Dawn turned to her friend, eyes going to the bag. "Of course Nutmeg! Why, at my shop, home to some of the finest spices, I would never keep rank goods!" she scoffed. Dawn took a deep breath and ruffled her tail, continuing to count the amount of cinnamon sticks she had put in a barrel a few days prior.
Nutmeg glanced back to her, parting his lips to speak once again after a pause, "So, Miss Dawn how are the little ones at home, all is well?" Obviously trying to change the touchy subject. A look of sadness and relief spread through her features, "Yes and no, Nutmeg. Little Sun has decided he wants to change his name and run off with the royals even though we all know you must either be born into the royal family or marry into it. And dear little Twilight always wants to know what mother was like. If she looked like us or the way dad used to write about her in his journal. Always things like 'Her fur like the brightest silk...'" she paused with a small smile, "Spark's the smart one, he found the journals and tried to keep them hidden from his brothers and sisters. But knowing Sun and Twilight, They soon caught on." She let out a nervous little laugh, trying to anticipate Nutmeg's next sentence. Nutmeg, though only out of mere curiosity, turned to her in question, "Yes Miss Dawn I have heard you say a lot about your father and mother. Why is it that you live on meager rations when your father was a noble guard?" he asked, brows drawn down slightly in mild confusion. Dawn smiled, though the pretty expression soon turned to a lightly scolding frown, almost as a warning to what she was going to say. "Nutmeg, Nutmeg, you know what happened. The royal judge, or so they call him a judge," Last few words tainting her voice suddenly with bitterness, "refused us the money we desperately needed." As she spoke she noticed a costumer, voice turning to one of forced cheerfulness. She walked up to the costumer with a hint of a smile, "Hello sir! What a fine day it is! May I interest you in some of our finer spices?" She asked conversationally. Behind her Nutmeg stopped listening, and with a strange feeling in his stomach he continued counting bottles of black pepper. He began humming a song of work and toil as the day slowly went on.
WILL TRADE RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF PETS FOR THESE PETS--- http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/2010/2010%20Store%20pets/

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _14_ people.
I have received _7_ gifts.
kizzy42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfeh123 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Your name:Wolfeh123 or Wolfeh
How long have you been rping:10 years!
What sites have you rped on:too many to count....
What type of rp do you consider to be your specialty:Warrior Cats or Wolf

How many words do you usually post:normally 200 on a had day like today, up to 1700 on good days. (Trust me, I've done a count.)

How often are you on CS:Every single day unless on rare vacations!
How long are you online:At least 7. (Guestimated number of hours)
Time zone you are in (BST):EST

Sample rp:Russetstar groaned, sounding hideously pathetic for a leader. He thought, 'Agh. My chest hurts......so badly....' He perked his head up, hoping for some cat who could help cure the raging, surging fire in his belly. The cat turned out to be only his brother, Skyfrost. "What do you want?!" Russetstar snapped, his voice cracked with age.
"Agh. I have herbs for you. Quit sounding ungrateful!" Skyfrost grunted in his horridly whiny voice. Russetstar rolled his eyes and sighed. He gulped down the herbs quickly and without chewing, so their effect would be prolonged. Russetstar dropped his head, exhausted from his sickness.
Later that day, Russetstar started to retch out horrid liquids and lumps of bile. He wrinkled his small black nose and squeezed his eyes shut tightly.
"No......not again, please," He groaned. Russetstar sighed, letting sleep engulf him like a black wave....
The next morning Russetstar felt horrid. Absolutely horrid. He could hardly open his eyes, let alone sort out patrols! He squeaked in a small voice, hardly his own, "Herbs........" His chest heaved as he fought for breath as he started choking, spitting out mucus and foul bile. "Help...!" He hissed faintly before blacking out.
(Might add more later. And my sibling was messing with my account when I applied for a student. >.>)
Mood wrote:Depressed. One of my best friends is dying. From poison. No antidote.

Countdown to my Livestream! Follow @wolfeh1234 on twitter to see it!
Wolfeh's Pencil Art! High Quality Art!
wolfeh123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfeh123 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Last edited by wolfeh123 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mood wrote:Depressed. One of my best friends is dying. From poison. No antidote.

wolfeh123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfeh123 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:23 pm

wolfeh123 wrote:Your name:Wolfeh123 or Wolfeh
How long have you been rping:10 years!
What sites have you rped on:too many to count....
What type of rp do you consider to be your specialty:Warrior Cats or Wolf

How many words do you usually post:normally 200 on a had day like today, up to 1700 on good days. (Trust me, I've done a count.)

How often are you on CS:Every single day unless on rare vacations!
How long are you online:At least 7. (Guestimated number of hours)
Time zone you are in (BST):EST

Sample rp:Russetstar groaned, sounding hideously pathetic for a leader. He thought, 'Agh. My chest hurts......so badly....' He perked his head up, hoping for some cat who could help cure the raging, surging fire in his belly. The cat turned out to be only his brother, Skyfrost. "What do you want?!" Russetstar snapped, his voice cracked with age.
"Agh. I have herbs for you. Quit sounding ungrateful!" Skyfrost grunted in his horridly whiny voice. Russetstar rolled his eyes and sighed. He gulped down the herbs quickly and without chewing, so their effect would be prolonged. Russetstar dropped his head, exhausted from his sickness.
Later that day, Russetstar started to retch out horrid liquids and lumps of bile. He wrinkled his small black nose and squeezed his eyes shut tightly.
"No......not again, please," He groaned. Russetstar sighed, letting sleep engulf him like a black wave....
The next morning Russetstar felt horrid. Absolutely horrid. He could hardly open his eyes, let alone sort out patrols! He squeaked in a small voice, hardly his own, "Herbs........" His chest heaved as he fought for breath as he started choking, spitting out mucus and foul bile. "Help...!" He hissed faintly before blacking out.
(Might add more later. And my sibling was messing with my account when I applied for a student. >.>)

(Ok, reposting cause I applied on a Sunday.) (Sorry)

wolfeh123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me