𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•Ÿπ•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•“π• π•£π•€ - π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•Ÿπ•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•“π• π•£π•€ - π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ

Postby TheSiren » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:29 pm

The Alpha and Healer rank have been reserved for someone. I am waiting for at least one other person. We will more than likely get started tomorrow/ later today !
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 01, 2024 8:04 am

Flynn Johnston | 25 | Male | Subordinate
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: Flynn is a young man with short, dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. He stands at about 5'10", though often seems a little shorter with his relaxed posture, and he has an athletic build. He does not have any scars or markings... save for a fairly prominent one on his lower right abdomen, from when he had his appendix removed.
His wolf has mottled dark brown pelt, and bright yellow eyes. There is a white patch on his chest, and some fur is missing on his abdomen, where his scar would be in relation to his human form.

Personality: Flynn is an energetic, outgoing individual, usually always wearing a bright smile. However, he frequently loses track of time and is late more often than not - a habit that can be annoying. He's also impulsive, usually doing whatever he thinks up without thinking whether it's actually a good idea first - especially if it involves his skateboard ('hey watch me jump over this car on my skateboard!'). Flynn tries to cheer up those that are feeling down, or at the very least distracts them temporarily. Sometimes he feels that he is unimportant, since he doesn't have a 'proper' role in the pack, which contributes to his need to be noticed - even if it means he's irritating. Still, Flynn is very loyal to the pack, and is protective of those that he's close to.

Astoria Onitiri | 27 | Female | Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: She/Her
Appearance: Astoria has long, black hair that reaches her midback when relaxed. She often has it relaxed and loose, occasionally tied back with a silk scarf. Her eyes are dark brown. She's fairly tall, standing at 5'10", and has a lithe, athletic build. She does not have any notable scars or markings.

Personality: Astoria is a warm presence in the town, offering a smile and advice to anyone that may need it. Her flower shop is vibrant, just like she is, and she is very knowledgeable about botany. However, she doesn't trust easily. Having her heart broken one too many times has hardened her to romance, to the point of almost being cynical, much preferring to remain friends with others. Astoria is perhaps a little too honest - she maintains realistic expectations and dislikes the idea of getting someone's hopes up only for them to be disappointed later, but tries to be kind about it. She's also quite stubborn - once she has her mind set on something, especially her opinion of other people, it is very difficult to change her mind. For those that she may let herself get close to, though, will find her unwavering loyalty and trust to be invaluable.

Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Wed May 01, 2024 8:30 am

@ Consulting Angel - Accepted , Welcome to the party !

@ All - We will be starting soon !
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 01, 2024 10:56 am

Hello Angel.
Is it okay for Jessel to crush on Astoria, since she's the closest in age to her? Or is 34 too old for a 27 year old? Some people might think so, for whatever reason, so I figured I'd ask.

TheSiren wrote:

@ All - We will be starting soon !

:thumbup:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 01, 2024 2:54 pm

Posting now.
I have a dental thing tomorrow and have to be sedated so...I may not post tomorrow.
We'll see.
If I do, it'll be pretty late at night.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 01, 2024 5:59 pm

@Spiritstar3 - It's fine for Jessel to have a crush on Astoria, but maybe their age gap is a little too big. I don't like to preplan romantic relationships anyway until characters have interacted with a few others at the very least haha.
Good luck with your dental thing though!

@TheSiren - Yay, will post soon!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 02, 2024 10:49 am

Angel: Lol, it went fine.
Also, whoops, Astoria is a human...
I could make a human friend for her (that'll probably crush on her).
I'll make a boy as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me