-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Postby necrobinical » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:44 am

Added to the front!

I'd adore another kit for Dahlia to avoid!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:34 am

NAME: Bayleaf
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: male, he, him, his
SEXUALITY: Bi-sexual (no lean)

PERSONALITY: He is calm, quiet, kind-hearted, protective, not too friendly, and can be aggressive. Speaking about his former mate is a dangerous subject as he doesn't want to talk about it.
HISTORY: He is born in a clan alongside his sister Orcasplash. He falls in love with Ghostflame as an apprentice and they become mates soon after getting their warrior names. Though they got separated from each other after their first litter was born stillborn, a few moons later his former mate was killed by a badger.

APPEARANCE: long-haired black and white tom, with a black jaw and spot under his nose. He has yellow-green eyes and a fluffy black tail.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Nonamed parents (open, alive), Orcasplash (sister, currently missing), Ghostflame (former mate, deceased), Stillborn nameless kits. He is open to crushes but may be a little hard to charm.

EXTRA: Nope...
Last edited by Queen of flames on Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:48 am

Bayleaf looks good, aside from his age. I don't think any Guard wouldve wanted a pretty young cat to be their Head. Maybe add 30 moons? 56 is still kinda young but it's more realistic. I'll add this stipulation to the front.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ harrierflight }

Postby anathema » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:59 am

NAME: harrierflight
    GENDER AND PRONOUNS: male; he/him
    SEXUALITY: heterosexual

PERSONALITY: harrierflight is a tough, hardened tom with a stony-faced exterior. most cats wouldn't pin him as the head of prey if they didn't know him, as his sheer size and countless battle scars paired with his pensive, methodical attitude make him appear as a accomplished fighter rather than an seasoned hunter. a hunter he truly is, however, and he takes great pride in it. to him, hunting spans far past the bounds of measly squirrels, rabbits, and mice - for to him, to hunt means to track down and compromise any animal, especially the unfriendly ones. every nick in his ear and on his pelt, big or small, signifies enemies he hunted down to keep the cats he cares about safe. harrierflight has come face-to-face with many a dog, badger, and fox in his day and while some missions have nearly taken his life, he's never felt after that it wouldn't have been worth it. more than anything, though, he loves keeping everyone's bellies full and morales subsequently high. a strong and capable leader through and through, harrierflight heartily believes in the power of a legacy and has put his complete faith in starclan to guide him down the right path toward it.
    HISTORY: unbeknownst to anyone else, harrierflight was born a kittypet named harry in quietbrook. upon facing adoption at around eight moons of age, the tom decided to flee instead, his brother milo coming with him. disillusioned with the hypothetical life of a house cat, the two changed their names to harrier and minnow and lived as loners for nearly fifteen moons. in this time, harrier realized his aptitude for hunting, whereas minnow became a skilled herbalist. toward the end, however, the brothers began to clash on seemingly everything, their values no longer aligning. minnow was jealous of harrier's skills and began to resent him; harrier, on the other hand, simply wished for the two to set off on a new adventure to try and rekindle their kinship. minnow refused, believing he wouldn't be able to keep up, but harrier wouldn't have it. feeling trapped, minnow decided to try and kill his brother with deathberries, knowing well that the other tom wasn't aware they were poisonous. harrier caught him, though, as minnow refused to eat with him. the two then engaged in a long, bloody fight that led to harrier going blind in one eye. it ended with minnow fleeing whilst bleeding out; to this day, harrier believes the tom died, as he hasn't seen him again since. certain that he would be miserable living on his lonesome, harrier sought out community with other cats in the area, which brought him to where he is today. now the head of prey with the starclan-appointed name of harrierflight, he's convinced that this was always meant to be his calling in the end.
    APPEARANCE: harrierflight is a tall, stocky red-brown tom with various cream markings. he has a long diagonal scar across his face and is blind in one eye, the intact one an intense shade of yellow. both of his ears are shredded from past skirmishes. his fur is particularly thick around his neck, resembling a mane. as he grays, he will only resemble his namesake more.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: harrierflight was born to kittypet parents, but never met his father. he cannot recall his mother or other siblings' names. he believes his only sibling known to him, minnow, to have died many moons ago in their brawl against one another. though he frets he may be too old for it now, he hopes to have a mate and kits in his lifetime.
Last edited by anathema on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solstice roses! » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:40 am

NAME: Cliffcrier
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: Male, he/him
SEXUALITY: Straight (leaning slightly towards Ace so might change?)

PERSONALITY: Generally very idealistic and unintentionally brash, oftentimes ignoring or interrupting others to communicate what he sees as the best solution to a problem. Cliffcrier struggles to let other cats have a say in anything he does, often taking charge with an empty snarl. His need for control is slowly fading, but the remnants are still there. Everything that he says should be taken at face value, as Cliffcrier is an honest (yet brutal) cat. On a bad day, he can be seen throwing himself into his work by ordering Camp Keepers around nonstop and hissing commands at some poor apprentice. While still a very practical cat, Cliffcrier may sometimes let his feelings about the other Heads get in the way of progress for the cats on Two Tree Island. This can range from simply ignoring the Prey Hunters' requests when Harrierflight looks at him the wrong way to refusing to barricade any camp entrances to protect the island from a possible flood simply because Dahliabriar suggested the idea. Although he butts heads with the others, Cliffcrier is a strong and smart cat, fit to lead the Camp Keepers. He loves to tell jokes when the other Heads aren't present, and very clearly cares for his community. While not the best with emotions, Cliffcrier is always trying to learn more about expressing himself in a way that doesn't involve endangering the island cats. (Basically, Cliffcrier is going to anger management classes!)
HISTORY: Cliffcrier was raised by his family to be adventurous and battle-ready in a distant Clan. As he grew, Cliffcrier and his sister realized that their minds never stopped wandering to distant territories, so they decided to leave their Clan to see the world. His Clan fought with him on this, but Cliffcrier was set on the idea, although his sister was less sure. After a large fight, his travelling companion/sister decided to become a kittypet and her only kit was left behind with Cliffcrier, just barely weaned. Cliffcrier decided to take in the small kit as his own, seeing as the kit no longer needed a mother's milk, and so the kit came along with Cliffcrier on his travels. The kit was raised on a travelling road, and Cliffcrier and the kit formed a nearly unbreakable bond. After the two decided it was time to finally settle down somewhere, Cliffcrier thought found the way to Two Tree Island by chance. Cliffcrier and his sister's kit have lived on Two Tree Island for most of the community's existence, joining a mere three moons after the community was established. As he arrived and became acclimated, Cliffcrier began to take up the position as a sort of leader to the cats that were always reinforcing the camp walls and dens with new material, naturally guiding him to become Head of Shelter.
APPEARANCE: Dark gray-brown tabby with amber eyes. Grayish muzzle and a claw-scar running down his lower back. Medium-long fur, often slicked down by mud or water. Frequently has twigs or leaves in his pelt. A stockier build than most, with small, hardened paws. Patches of slightly grayer fur.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Dislikes the other Heads, feels as if they're too weak or too foolish. Cares for his sister's only kit and sees them as his own child. Irritated by his "therapist" but slowly gaining trust in them.

EXTRA:
- Likes to tell stories with the elders!
- The rest of the community knows he's in the cat version of anger management classes, but Cliffcrier doesn't like to mention it a lot
- Absolutely ADORES acting out battles with the kits and apprentices
- His sister's only kit (kit he sees as his child) and his "therapist" cat are open! (May be NPC'd by me if needed :3)
Last edited by solstice roses! on Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
solstice roses!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:35 pm

Harrierflight is good!! Added to the front.

Head of Shelter is reserved! Ooo, we might have all our potential leaders... (Well, at least the ones I intended to fight over the position, anyway. Always love a curveball.)
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:46 pm

Ah, whoops--

Roleplay will be starting next Thursday or Friday! The first skip will be after a month and a half so we can set up more cats and strong characters for the incoming bickering/battle over who's leader.

I'll be making threeish more cats over the next few days! Hopefully someone who can stir the pot...
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:03 pm

glad you like him! & excited to start! i reckon harrierflight will be all talk during the bickering and deliberation hehe... dahliabriar will definitely intimidate him, and he oughta know city street cats aren't to be messed with >:3

if anyone needs kin for their characters i can make more cats btw!

and last but not least i might have minnow show up at some point. harrierflight thinks he's dead, but he in fact survived and knows exactly what his brother's been up to lately... starclan forbid he tells the clan his brother's a former kittypet >:))
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:54 am

Mind if i join in? I can draw up a couple cats to fill in the non-head-of-duty roles (once i get home tonight at least)
Last edited by Ryn11 on Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:05 am

Plenty of spaces open, Ryn11! Happy to have you!

Very excited to see Minnow show up! Tho I will say being a kittypet is fine, like 80% of the community is loners/rogues/kittypets atm with the 20% being very young cats. Tho if he lied about his origins... might be an issue.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me