Setting Sail For A New Adventure - One Piece 1x1 Disc.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Setting Sail For A New Adventure - One Piece 1x1 Disc.

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:22 pm

That’s around where I was figuring since, in the manga/anime, that’s around where I believe the crew is age wise.

As for the questions…
1-I wasn’t planning it but I’m not against it. I’m thinking he’d have a few of Luffy’s quirks but be more scholarly in a way. He spent a lot of time talking to Robin and stuff.
2-I think we should.
3-Mm I can think of two options. Option A: things have gotten so that the crew and the reps of the Fleet have some sort of meeting on like Amazon Lilly, the Baratie or one of the islands in the East Blue. The kids then sneak away.
Option B: Theres no meeting and the kids still sneak away BUT they all meet up somewhere they’d agreed to once they were all old enough.

I can just see their parent’s reactions now lol.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:50 pm

sorry for such a late response !! i think Kaneshon will be 19 and Ausha will be 20 ! i was also thinking of making a mink that tags along with them, maybe a kid of chopper's or something !

1) okay ! we can definitely test the waters and see who really has the passion and the control over their haki enough to really be called the captain then! i'm sure everyone expects Ace to be it, but what a twist to make it someone else lol!
        2) heck yeah, i'll add that on soon! i'm off tomorrow and plan to try and finish the more important parts of the two profiles. any idea where i could have Ausha originate from? having a little bit of trouble with it. ;;
        3) i think B sounds a lot like the ASL plotline, i think it would be cool to go with option A ! the kids are probably all excited to get out on their own adventures.

LOL! i imagine they're all panicking, especially all the moms trying to figure out where their poor little angels went !! ToT
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:07 pm

1)- Them going up to Ace being like "Alright Captain we're ready to head out!" And him looking all confused like "I'm not the Captain.", then they all stop on the nearest island to have a miniature tournament or test each other to see whose strongest.

3)- A it is! Is it bad I feel bad for the Grand Line now with what we are going to unleash? I mean these kids are potentially going to be worse then their parents.

Its going to be good I know that much. I'm going to have the link up for the main posting thread in a few hours.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:01 pm

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=4939054

I will post it on top of the main post as well.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:27 pm

ohhhh, i'm so excited !!! i like the idea of them having a little tournament too, gives us a good chance to really figure out their powers, strengths, and weaknesses :- )

if you want, either i can make it or you (doesn't matter to me!), we can make a starting post with just the adults to really set the scene of them meeting up and where it's taking place on Amazon Lilly !!
        then we can start going in with character posts n such !
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:48 pm

Yeah. I was thinking at first we could just talk about their powers, but it'll be so much run to roleplay their powers as a way of talking about them and figuring them out instead.

If you don't mind could you start it? My hands are tied at this moment in the middle of work and things are nuts, I'll have more time tomorrow.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:37 am

for sure !! also, with the kids being as old at they are, how old do you think their parents are? i was thinking 40s-50s, since they’re kids are getting pretty old now, too, but i’m not great with figuring that out lol !

i’ll get started once i get to a computer.
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:13 am

i put up a post for the setting, if thats not enough to work off of i can always make a post with either ausha or keshon as well !!
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:00 am

Thats what drives me nuts, figuring out aged up Cannons. I typically don't even try and drop them between 36 and 50s lol.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:45 pm

it's always really hard to figure out, but we can just pretend we know all those details. :lol:

should have a response up no latter than tomorrow night ! i'm trying to work out their designs rn with a few sketches and then i'll be ready to go lol!
        scratch that i should have it done soon !
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me