Frostpine Winter Camp (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Frostpine Winter Camp (Discussion & Characters)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:56 pm

Dogmage999 wrote:
Consulting_Angel wrote:
Dogmage999 wrote:Is there a "style" of character we need? I have a character but they're very... abstract.

How do you mean?
As this is a 'realistic' roleplay, as long as there's nothing fantasy/supernatural, I would be okay with mostly anything.

Well, guess this isn't the place for the eldritch space robot.

Er... no, haha
You'd be better off checking out the Fantasy roleplays for that.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ewan Norton

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:23 pm

[Here I am, once again using familiar FCs for stuff
XD]

Ewan Graham Norton | 22 years | male | Homosexual
Pronouns:
He/him
Appearance:
(FC:Ben whishaw with different hair and eye color and stuff)

Ewan is a bit shorter, but people don't usually seem to be able to tell. He's five eight, which is under the average (six foot or taller) by a little. He has curly hair and its golden brown in color. He has gray eyes as well as mahogany colored skin and nice nails and lips. He wears glasses, and has two different pairs, one in blue and one in gray. That's because he has two different favorite colors. He got two pairs of glasses so he could have one in each color. He has a variety of clothes, notably a lot of blues and grays, as well as riding boots and tennis shoes.

Personality:
Ewan is a friendly and playful guy. He's silly, happy go lucky, spirited, as well as adventurous. He's loving as well as loveable. He's honest, trustworthy, not afraid to speak his mind. He's loyal, gentle, soft and sweet. He's also kind, caring, and nurturing.

However, on the flip side, he's stubborn, hard headed, willful, and doesn't always listen. He's got nerves and shyness as some other people do. Its not a constant thing, but it can show at times. He's too quiet at times, too loud if others rile him up, can be wild and talkative though that's usually with friends. He doesn't really get that way with total strangers. He can seem cold if angered, aloof if annoyed, withdrawn if upset, and bottles things up.

Bio/History:
Ewan was born twenty two years ago, to his parents Mel and Taylor Norton. He has an older sister named Jodie, as well as younger twin siblings Bella and Steven. He was raised with love and care. He grew up to be a good guy, went through school, and now he's at camp. Oh, and he has seizures so he has a seizure alert dog named Pennie. She's a fox red lab, while his first dog was a Golden Retriever named Trixie.

(I assume its fine to have service animals, just not...tons of people doing that)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Melody Rivers

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:05 am

Melody Rose Rivers | 21 years | female | pan
Pronouns:
She/her
Appearance:
(FC: Molly Quinn but different hair and eye color)

Melody has fair skin, creamy peachy in tone, as well as nice lips and nails. Her lashes are medium in length and frame her pretty ambery eyes. She has long hair, to her upper back, wavy at the ends and a brownish color. She has a variety of clothes, mostly cutesy and pretty ones. She also has riding boots, winter boots, coats, hats and such. Her clothes seem to be mostly reds and pinks, but there's others mixed in.

Personality:
Melody is soft, sweet, soft spoken, and silly at times. She likes to have friends, and is fun loving. She's spirited, likes a good party, playful, and usually happy. She's kind, caring, courteous and respectful. She doesn't know how to flirt at all...well, she's seen others do it, but just doesn't seem good at it. Still, she doesn't let this get her down.

On the flip side, she's talkative and can get loud, but that's normally with friends. She's fiery (if you like anger her, or if she's passionate about something, or if you and her disagree on something she could get this way), passionate which others may see as a con, willful and wild (again, with any friends that get like that. Otherwise, you don't see her being wild). She's too quiet sometimes, seems cold if angered, seems aloof if irritated, and gets withdrawn if upset. She doesn't always know whay to say, and it seems to be a cause for anxiety for her. She also has a jumpy and nervous side but not all the time, doesn't always listen, is stubborn and hard headed.

Bio/History:
Melody was born into a family of animal lovers, who were graced with a little ranch stead. There's four cats in the house, barn cats, two herding dogs and the horses. She was raised well and taken good care of. She's an only child, so she would get kind of lonely, until they adopted a child later in life. Her adopted brother came from Canada, and is Native American. Her parents named him Rickie, and Melody loves him. He's only eight now, and she loves him so much. The cats are hers, his, and two family cats, named: Ladybug and Riia, Thorn, and Sina. The dogs are a border collie Briar and a German Shepherd Snowfall. The horses are named Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, and Rush.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:30 am

Alright, everyone so far has been assigned to lodges and I've finally finished my characters!

I'm hoping for three or four more characters before the roleplay starts!

@SpiritStar - on the note of animals, yes, only service animals, to help protect the natural fauna and flora of the area.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:42 am

i will be finishing sabrina’s form either tonight or tomorrow after my class!! and then i’ll reach out about relos 🫶
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:32 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:Alright, everyone so far has been assigned to lodges and I've finally finished my characters!

I'm hoping for three or four more characters before the roleplay starts!

@SpiritStar - on the note of animals, yes, only service animals, to help protect the natural fauna and flora of the area.

:thumbup:

:mrgreen:

Makes sense.

Senna: XD hi
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:06 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Senna: XD hi

hi doll :) nice to see you in another rp

finally finished sabrina and included a few more fun facts etc about her. open for any sort of relo, just pm me!
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:27 pm

I couldn't figure out how to put crushes into the form.
Ewan currently has a crush on Flynn and Elliot (Elliot moreso).
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:21 pm

I'll give relations a think, maybe while I'm at work when it's quiet haha
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:56 pm

:mrgreen:
Quiet workplaces are so nice.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me