The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we carry on from where we left off? Or Do a reboot & start fresh?

Continue from where we left off!
13%
Reboot! It's been so long.
88%

Total votes : 8

Re: ACCEPTING The Prophecies Unfold W.cats~ Forms & Discussi

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:32 am

Oh shoot, since he is medicine cat apprentice, I might let someone else play him since that's also an important role. I wouldn't want to take up leader and med. apprentice! I will update the characters list saying this character is available to play! If someone wants to join as a medicine cat apprentice with their own character, would you be willing to train them instead of Mistpaw? Sorry that was completely my mistake not realizing that it was a medicine cat apprentice!! I feel so silly

*edit, if no one takes the position though, I will play him!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:05 am

everyone pls share this rp with anyone you think might be interested! I'm currently working on updating the Roleplay thread
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:35 am

Username: Rae'tia
"They say pray it away
I swear, that I'll never be a saint, no way
A chair in the corner is my place, I stay
I shake and I think about the powers at play, the powers at play
And the kids in the dark that were doomed from the start
The child in the basement, face to the pavement
Oh, what a statement, love is embracement
Love is a constant, love is a basis
He cannot be, she cannot be, they cannot be changed
But keep on praying
Goodbye."

Basics wrote:Name: Thicketstorm
Pronouns: He/Him
Desired Rank: Has it
Sexuality: Bisex-demirom

Family wrote:Father: Stormstrike
Mother: Briarpetal
Siblings: None
Mate: none/Open
Offspring: None/Open
Other: Open

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes
There's a lot to be said about Thicketstorm, he's largely known for his soft but unpredictable nature. He doesn't like routine much, preferring to change things up every now and again to keep things from becoming a habit. If he could he'd change the times and routes of patrols every few days. He's a soft-hearted tom, enjoying being around others and relaxing. Peace is something he yearns for, hoping that one day the clan won't have any need to fight anything. That said, Thicketstorm is both an over-thinker and overly critical, willing and able to tear plans apart if they have too many flaws. He's a modest cat, unwilling to be in the spotlight for any reason really, but also quite sarcastic. Said sarcasm can take a darker turn if spurned, turning easily into spiteful taunts, worsening as Thicketstorm is a grudge-holder. All this said, the tom is very energetic, and dedicated to his clan and training. Speaking, training tends to be long and harsh with him - much like his own mentor's training was with him - always pushing others to be the best that they can be. He's not always kind, but he'll always be there to listen and make you stronger.

Thicketstorm was born to a kind tom Stormstrike and a vicious she-cat by the name Briarpetal. Both of Thicketstorms parents were quite busy as a kit and apprentice, always working and bearly having any time for him or his siblings. But Thicketstorm quite liked it that way, he was and remains an independent cat, enjoying his freedom. His parents were cats he looked up to due to their dedication and loyalty to the clan. As an apprentice he took the guardian path, following in his mother's paw steps. He gained a harsh mentor, who only expected the best from him. About two moons before becoming a full warrior in the clan, his father died after eating some sickly prey. Thicketstorm went to the current leader at the time and requested he would be named after his father in some way when he became a full warrior. That request was granted and two moons later he became Thicketstorm.

Other Relationships wrote:Friends:
Open
Best Friend:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Crush:
𝒑. 𝑻𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 & 𝒑. 𝑫𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓

Extra wrote:Scent:
Smoked Sandalwood & Bergamon
Voice Claim:
Adam Levine
Playlist:
Engravings - Ethan Bortnick
Sugar - Maroon 5
Enemy - Imagine Dragons, JID
Kingdom Come - Astyria
Diamonds - Rihanna
Unstoppable - Sia

Strength: ★★★★☆ Combat: ★★★★☆
Endurance: ★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Thicket - for his dark coat and thick fur
Storm - in honor of his father and skill in battle
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:40 am

can't wait to see your completed form! Take your time :)
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:40 am

Username:Rae'tia

"She's not acid nor alkaline
Caught between black and white
Not quite either day or night
She's perfectly misaligned
I'm caught up in her design
And how it connects to mine
I see in a different light
The objects of my desire."

Basics wrote:Current Name: Brightpool
Pronouns: She/Her
Desired Rank: Has it
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family wrote:Father: Amberlight
Mother: Paledapple
Siblings: Sleetstep, + others
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Other: Graystrike & Nightsong

Long-haired dark tortioseshell she-cat with minimal white and amber eyes
In many ways, Brightpool is less complicated than her siblings, and in some ways, easier to get along with. A simple easy-going girl, or at least that's the picture she shows the world. As the most sensible of her siblings, Brightpool likes to go slow, think things through, and have multiple plans. She's a plotter, but a pantser like her littermates. But honestly isn't high on her priorities, good at it or not, she'll be dishonest with you and anyone if it means helping someone she cares about. That said, if she gets caught in a lie, or doing something against the code, well it doesn't matter much to her. She's shameless and opinionated, outspoken, as well as blunt. She holds true to her morals - as gray and muddied they may be - and isn't the least bit ashamed of the life she's lived, the good and the bad. Brightpool will tell you how she sees things a thorough, passionate, and blunt manner, making her opinion clear. More often than not, Brightpool is in constant need of more, more acknowledgment, and more respect, but oddly doesn't include becoming deputy or leader. She's more than willing to give those stressful duties to others. That said, she's got some very rigid thinking, while the warrior code is her world, but there are loopholes everywhere if you look hard enough. The only rules or laws she won't bend are her own, and rule one, is family first.

Brightpool grew up well-loved by her parents, and relatively carefree, though the stressful relationship her mother had with her brother; Graystrike, and his kits, made things eventful. While her mother's attention was varied, changing from her kits to one-upping Graystrike, and Brightpool's father. The tom himself, though, often came to care for his kits, telling them stories and playing with them. Due to this, Brightpool, and most of her littermates had a stronger relationship with Amberlight than their mother; Paledapple. As apprentices, Brightpool - then Brightpaw - threw herself into training which ended up distancing her from her littermates, at least except Sleetstep - then Sleetpaw. Who for one, also threw himself into training, but also made an effort to continue his relationship with her.
Their dedication was noticed, and the two ended up graduating to full warriors and a full half-moon before their other littermates. Life after becoming a warrior, at least until her mother announced her second litter. Things seemed to go downhill after that, her mother lost many of her kin, which drew her into a downward spiral, which only worsened when Amberlight died. After the birth of her new siblings, little Amberkit, Swiftkit, and Applekit, she and the rest of her siblings were forced to step up and care for the three kits. At least until their mother recovered, emotionally. Brightpool was able to relax after the three became apprentices, but still takes a more motherly role with her younger siblings.

Open
Best Friend:
Sleetstep
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Crush:
Robinflutter

Sandalwood & Chamomile
Voice Claim:
Erica Lindbeck
Playlist:
Vampire - Olivia Rodrigo
Lilith - Halsey, SUGA
We Go Down Together - Dove Cameron, Khalid
Spirits & Demons - Michael Ray, Meghan Patrick
Alkaline - Sleep Token
Empty - Letdown.

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★☆☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Tracking: ★★★★☆ Hunting: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Bright - for her brightly dappled coat
Pool - for her calm and serene nature
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:43 am

"Lucky for you
I wasn’t the same
Old habits die hard with no escape
Lucky for me
You didn't know
That I am gone."

Basics wrote:Current Name: Sleetstep
Pronouns: He/Him
Desired Rank: Deputy/Leader
Sexuality: Bisexual Homoromantic

Family wrote:Father: Amberlight
Mother: Paledapple
Siblings: Brightpool, + Others
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Other: Graystrike & Nightsong

Long-haired dark gray dappled tabby tom with minimal white and bright green eyes
Manipulation is Sleetsteps bread and butter, he doesn't let morals, his or others get in the way of what he wants. Though that's admirably his family's protection, most of the time. A flirt by nature, Sleetstep will use his abilities to gather information, no matter who it hurts. He's open-minded though, and while not fickle, can and will change his mind on what may seem like a dime. Wary of strangers, and anyone not family, Sleetstep isn't the most welcoming cat around, it takes a bit for him to warm up to others. It has and will continue to cause friction. Sleetstep has a sharp eye, or maybe he's just got some insecurities, either way, he's critical of everyone and everything, himself included. Above all, a rather cheerful feline, you'll rarely find something that brings his mood down. He's friendly and loyal to those that have both earned and deserve it. His maturity could be questioned from time to time, but he handles himself well for the most part. He doesn't lash out angrily without thought and tends to walk away from things or cats that bate his temper, allowing himself to calm down and think rationally. Unfortunately, his tongue can do more than flirt, it's also rather cutting. Sleetstep isn't afraid to poke and stab at old bruises and mostly healed wounds, his harsh and cruel side is a startling thing to be confronted with when all you know is his cheerfulness. Sarcasm is practically Sleetstep's first language, which is usually utilized to gently poke fun at friends and family members.

Sleetstep has always been more reserved, even as a kit, he was quiet and watchful. The tension between his mother and his maternal uncle helped shape him into the cat he is today. Protective of his littermates from a young age, the tabby often shook with rage as others playfully teased his littermates, and acted out. His beloved father often took him aside and did his best to teach him self-control, which he eventually mastered as an apprentice. It's when he noticed that Brightpaw was pulling away, and in an effort to remain close to his favorite sibling, followed her direction. The two grew much closer, and to this very day consider themselves each other's best friends.

Open
Best Friend:
Brightsong
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Crush:
𝑪𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒆

Lemongrass & Peppermint
Voice Claim:
Sean Cliplock
Playlist:
Scape Me - WITCHZ
Guts - Unlike Pluto
Save Me (From Myself) - NURKO, Kyle Hume
We Go Down Together - Dove Cameron, Khalid
Milk of the Siren - Melanie Martinez
Traitor - Olivia Rodrigo

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★★★☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★☆☆☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Sleet - for his dark stripes that make him look darker.
Step - for his odd - but surefooted - gait.

Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:46 am

"Even if it hurts
Even if it's razor deep
I'm not giving up
Not gonna run."

Current Name: Skypaw
Past Names: Skykit
Future Names: Skywillow
Desired Rank: Warrior

Sexuality: Bisexual panromantic
Crush: 𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒘
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
Kits: None

────────────────────────────────────────
Sleek silvery blue-gray she-cat with pale green eyes.
Skypaw isn't the friendliest cat around, but she's usually pretty civil with most unless you manage to piss her off. She's courteous with most everyone, but every blunt no matter the time, place or mood. Some say it's because she can't read the room, some say it because she just doesn't care. And honestly it a little of both, she's very to the point and focused on her objective no matter what it may be or what's happening around her. Her ability to process things around her and then place them into a box to be dealt with later is astonishing. That said she's not the most moral cat around, she sees the code as more of a guide than a set of strict rules. She bends and ignores them as needed. Skypaw like most her age is open-minded, and free-thinking, and while she's not one to change her mind often it's never over something small. This little she-cat likes to think she's got enough courage to fill three cats, and while she's not reckless with herself or others, her, courage does get her into trouble from time to time. Her temper isn't hot and explosive, but cold and slow burning, she's petty when wronged, often doing or saying things that slightly - or not so slightly - inconvenience the unlucky few that have earned her anger. But she's also very businesslike, so she isn't the type to make things difficult on patrols or such. Above all, Skypaw is faithful, to her clan and her clan mates. No matter how angry she gets with a clan mate she will defend them with words and tooth and claw, to the death if need be.

Skypaw was born nine moons ago, to a mother weak from greencough. Her mother along with two of her three siblings died for one reason or another a few days after they were born. Skypaw and her healthy brother were removed from her still sick mother and given to be nursed by another queen. A half-moon after the death of her two siblings, her mother died. Her mother had not been mated to anyone, nor had she announced who the father was, causing some rumors depicting her two surviving kits father as a Rootclan or Reefclan warrior, or even worse a medicine cat. This was later debunked by their father, Yewfrost, who told the clan that the two had been flirting with the idea of being mates before she got pregnant (and later sick) and ended up rejecting him as the kits father. Apparently, he wasn't sure if she was being literal or just rejecting him in general.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Yewfrost & Oysterpond
Siblings:
Open for one brother
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Sage & Lavender
Voice Claim:
Emma Watson
Playlist:
Warriors - Imagine Dragons
Heathens - Twenty-one Pilots
Even if it hurts - Sam Tinnesz
Confident - Demi Lovato
Woman Like Me - Little Mix
VENDETTA - UNSECRET

| name meaning |
Sky - for her pale cost that resembles a clear sky.
Paw- for her current rank
Willow - for her dedication and bravery.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:17 am

tyjodunseph wrote:Oh shoot, since he is medicine cat apprentice, I might let someone else play him since that's also an important role. I wouldn't want to take up leader and med. apprentice! I will update the characters list saying this character is available to play! If someone wants to join as a medicine cat apprentice with their own character, would you be willing to train them instead of Mistpaw? Sorry that was completely my mistake not realizing that it was a medicine cat apprentice!! I feel so silly

*edit, if no one takes the position though, I will play him!

Yes, but whoever does, please keep in mind that he is my little boy and no one can keep him
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacey-Mushroom » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:18 am

Spacey-Mushroom wrote:Mostly done! Will update as we go.

Username: Spacey-Mushroom

❅ 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚝 ❅

Cat's Name: Blizzardkit ↠ Blizzardpaw ↠ Blizzardtuft
Appearance: Blizzardtuft is a very large white-furred tom with mossy yellow-green eyes. His fur is long, and dense, coming to tufts at the tips of his ears. His fur chronically looks ruffled due to the large amount of work it takes to maintain between hunting and patrols.
Personality & Background: Born the only kit in his litter Blizzardtuft was once a quiet and dreamy young tom, in stark contrast to the stern and serious persona the tom now carries. Watching the light dance through the leaves above and the butterflies dance across the camp. His mother, Minnowstep, filled his early days with stories of great warriors and clans from times long before what they know now. This grew his love for adventure and a curiosity for what other cats were out in the world beyond camp. To the dismay of many he would learn the dangers those cats could bring during the last days of his apprenticeship when a stray rogue, diseased or simply out of their mind, attacked the patrol he was with. In a great show of strength and his proficiency in combat, aided by his large size, Blizzardtuft finished the fight but the damage had already been done. His mother passed to Starclan that day and in his grieve Blizzardtuft gained a new understanding of the world. Yes, there were once many great warrior but with greatness there comes the balancing act of terribleness. His dreaminess faded to anxiety, then to a more serious nature. Quick to warn apprentices too eager for combat of the dangers it carries.
Crush: TBD
Family: Minnowstep (Mother: A white she-cat with mossy yellow-green eyes and mid-length fur. She passed away due to her injuries when attacked by a rogue while out on patrol.)

Divider

🌥 𝐷𝑎𝑤𝑛𝑝𝑎𝑤 🌥

Cat's Name: Dawnkit ↠ Dawnpaw
Appearance: Dawnpaw is a mostly white tabby-calico with large patches of pale orange and light gray across her back, shoulders, and tail. Her pale green eyes often shine with curiosity.
Personality & Background: The most energetic kit in her litter Dawnpaw has always been the one leading the group. The first one out of the den, the first to swat at a strange new bug, first to greet new warriors and apprentices that came around the nursery. Her eagerness for life and curiosity often make her appear brave to some, while others see her as rash and clueless of the dangers of the world. Now an apprentice Dawnpaw is eager to learn the ways of the warriors she had often watched as a kit. Spending hours training her combat and hunting skills wanting to be the best warrior she possibly can be. Despite this, Dawnpaw hasn't yet let go of her kit energy which, when paired with an outgoing personality and curious mind, often leads the young she-cat to trouble of one kind or another. While her shenanigans are rarely harmful there comes a time when all cats need to start growing up... That's what she's been told anyways.
Family: Open for littermates or parents. Otherwise will be assumed deceased/left the clan.
🌥

Divider

☼ 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡 ☼

Cat's Name: Scorchkit ↠ Scorchpaw ↠ Scorchstep
Appearance: A tall orange tabby with amber eyes. Her short fur and slender frame make it easy to see her muscles ripple as she trains or runs.
Personality & Background: Schorchstep's story got complicated before she even opened her eyes as her mother, Pebble, found herself ill not long after kitting. Despite her illness Pebble did her best for her kits, raising them until they were weaned before finally becoming overwhelmed with them. Unable to keep them all fed anymore a young Scorchstep was soon abandoned within clan territory. Still a kit of 5 moons Scorchstep was unable to understand the gravity of it all, the complexities of what it means to survive... What she could understand was that her mother had left her, alone. Scared and alone she wandered the territory trying to follow the scent of her family but it was not to be and eventually she was found by a patrol for Moonclan. After much consideration she was taken in as one of them and taught the ways of a clan cat. With none of her siblings and only clan kits around Scorchstep found herself feeling isolated from the cats who had taken her in as one of their own and despite their kindness toward her this feeling never did fade. Through her apprenticeship she was often found training alone and despite attempts to join the games of the apprentices her age she was rarely found participating, merely watching. Even now, as a young warrior, Scorchstep has yet to truly bond with the cats around her making her awkward and unsure how to connect with the clan she has grown to love dearly. Maybe with time she will grow to feel that she truly belongs among them or... perhaps she will find connection with the cats that fringe the borders instead.
Family: Pebble (Mother: A gray tabby with amber eyes. After leaving Scorchstep with the clan she vanished and not even her scent has been picked up since.)

Divider

☁ 𝔗𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡 ☁

Cat's Name: Roofus ↠ Tanglepaw ↠ Tanglecloud
Appearance: A small, ruffled looking white tom with silver eyes and a relatively flat face. His fur is often tangled together and sometimes matted despite his best attempts to keep it tidy.
Personality & Background: A gruff old cat with little care for the fickle things of the world. Tanglecloud has seen much in his moons with the clan. Once, long ago, he was a kittypet but his memory of those days is distant and faded. His strongest memories are of his early days with the clan. A determined young tom that felt he had much to prove, both from his past and his smaller size. These days he is a bit rough around the edges but comfortable in his own skin and proud of the clan he is part of. Tanglecloud has earned his place in Moonclan and would fall to protect the cats around him. He was a particular soft spot for other "underdogs" especially apprentices who seem to be struggling to find their way. It isn't uncommon for the tom to offer chunks of wisdom to the younger cats, though whether that wisdom makes much sense is another matter entirely.
Crush: None
Family: Unknown
Last edited by Spacey-Mushroom on Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spacey-Mushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:25 am

Does anyone have ideas on relationships based on the characters at the moment? Obviously Dapplestar will have a close relationship with Cherrysky since she is the medicine cat.
@lunar, are you planning on creating another character or just cherry sky for now?

@Rae, Your descriptions aren't up yet nor forms accepted, but assuming they will be , maybe bright pool and Dreamheart can be friends.

Kind of hard to establish connections when we don't have more characters yet but we will soon enough :)

I have to run an errand real quick but I'll be back online in about 30 to an hour.

In the meantime, I made some additions to the main Roleplay thread if you guys would like to take a peak!
I'm going to be updating our characters with who plays them and such, just haven't gotten around to it yet!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me