The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Discussion/Characters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (v2) - Discussion/Charact

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue May 16, 2023 6:08 am

@Angel: Would you be ok with Mr. Strange having been the one who broke Caelan out of prison, either illegally or just paying for him to be released, and that's why Caelan was on his side, out of fear of going back to prison if he doesn't follow through on Strange's orders
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 16, 2023 7:35 am

That's fine with me! I'd think Mr. Strange would pay for Caelan to be released, then he can hold over a more physical 'debt' over his head.
Also, I had the thought that maybe Caelan betrayed Ember (out of fear with his loyalty to Mr. Strange) and turned her in to Mr. Strange when he attacked and gave the order for the humans to be captured - if that's okay with everyone involved!

And, of course, everyone's characters are accepted so far, I'll add them to the list when I'm back on my laptop.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 16, 2023 7:49 am

XD thank you

Thunder: Anni still has a crush on Thunder, if you want to have him crush back on her or possibly lead up to that. You can tag her or ask me to tag you when the roleplay gets started again.

Remmi is open for friends, rivals, enemies if people really want, and crushes but he's homosexual.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue May 16, 2023 8:50 am

Yeah, I'm good with that, plus, Caelan will most likely betray him when he feels the time is right, especially because he grew attached to Ember before the attack and wants to redeem himself to her
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Tue May 16, 2023 9:01 am

That sounds FaBuLoUs. I’ll update ember and add a little to Taurus’s bc he’s in charge of the prison I’d believe. Since he is security and I think he is the only one again. So he’d have a bit of responsibility here and there for all that stuff. That just makes sense to me. Logically. Of its any different, I’d like to understand better how that would work.

Also other question, ik I got no room for any new humans, so after amber is killed off, would it be to late to add a human character?

Also, suggestion, maybe we can role play a few days of what it would have been like in the past time that strange was running the place just so all the other players can get a better feeling and idea of how strange is and how it’s been? And then maybe seep into the whole riot/push back beginning to rebel against strange?
If nobody wants to do that that’s fine too, just making a suggestion as a writer. You know, lore building.
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue May 16, 2023 6:09 pm

@Angel: So at first, I didn't realize this was a sequel, so here's a bit of a new history for Caelan if you're good with it

As a child, Caelan was often seen as an outcast, which he blamed on the fact that he was a demon, and grew up believing that humans weren't the only ones who feared and despised demons, that the supernatural world shared the stigma. He learned how to shapeshift in order to avoid being seen as a demon, but many people saw through the disguise. After abandoning his latest foster family, believing they were the same, he eventually ended up in prison at the age of 5,000 (Also editing his age). Along came Mr. Strange, another demon, who paid for his release from prison. For most of his life, he saw Strange as the closest thing to a true family he had. He used his shapeshifting abilities to disguise himself as a centaur who ran a rodeo within the Fairgrounds, essentially, he was Strange's man on the inside, helping him plan his attack. However, when he met Ember, a human, he sensed something was different about her, that perhaps she would be able to like him for who he really was instead of fearing him for the stigma he was part of. Sadly, Strange's attack occurred before he could confess the truth to her, and in order to keep the closest thing he had to a family, he betrayed Ember and followed Strange's orders, something he still regrets to this day. He now sees that Strange isn't the family he always craved, and is plotting against him in order to atone for his betrayal to Ember and the family he truly had, the fairgrounds.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 17, 2023 8:46 am

@Thunder - That's fine to add a human after Amber gets the boot, as in this one, the gates are no longer malfunctioning, so they'll be open and ready.
And regarding roleplaying the past, it's a nice idea, but it would have to maybe be a side thing or done in flashbacks. Otherwise we might never move into the point that the plot leaves off at.

@Caelan - That looks good to me! Are you sticking with the rodeo, then, or switching to the manticore tamer act?
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 17, 2023 10:08 am

I completely forgot Anwin was supposed to take Angel...but my new human could take the dog if you still want to do that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed May 17, 2023 1:56 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:@Thunder - That's fine to add a human after Amber gets the boot, as in this one, the gates are no longer malfunctioning, so they'll be open and ready.
And regarding roleplaying the past, it's a nice idea, but it would have to maybe be a side thing or done in flashbacks. Otherwise we might never move into the point that the plot leaves off at.

@Caelan - That looks good to me! Are you sticking with the rodeo, then, or switching to the manticore tamer act?

I'm switching to the Manticore Tamer act, since the rodeo centaur was a ruse, he was essentially a spy, but chose to take the form of a centaur because he believes demons are feared and despised by everyone, not just humans, but other supernatural beings as well
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Wed May 17, 2023 2:31 pm

Got it. Am I good to put down my first response?
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me