❆ Snowed In ❆ Discussion & Forms Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❆ Snowed In ❆ Discussion & Forms Thread

Postby themetroline » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:15 pm

name || MT's Vienna Waits For You
    called || Vienna
    gender || Female
    age || 7 ½
    dog breed || Alaskan Malamute
    appearance || In no uncertain terms, Vienna is built like a brick wall. Aside from just being a quite large dog in the first place, she stores muscle quite easily, resulting in her powerful shoulders, back, and hindquarters; due to this, she is often selected for use in hauling heavy loads and ends up spending a not insignificant amount of time with male dogs closer to her weight class. The fur on her back and head is a mess of deep cinnamon red blotted with deep browns and small flecks of raw umber, making her top half unmistakable in the snow compared to her face and bottom half, which remains a ivory off-white. With her cocked ears and cognac brown eyes, you could venture to say she looks almost… friendly.
    team position || Back Left Team dog
    family || Her parents are both retired and live off-site of the kennel, and she no longer has contact with them. She has produced a small litter (whom she loves) of three pups herself to pass on her genes, but she holds little connection to the sire of said pups. All three of them are grown now and are showing promise in their running abilities
    mate/crush || Past mate who sired her pups, but no mate/crush presently
    personality || Vienna is an iron-willed team dog with a low tolerance for immaturity. She prides herself in being a reliable, natural leader, but she is quite cynical and believes that any problem is a result of lack of effort, not lack of ability. Regardless of how she carries herself and her role, when it comes down to it she is a very trustworthy dog and can be quite inspirational when it’s needed by the team.
    history || As one of the earlier dogs in the kennel, Vienna learned from a young age that she needed to exceed expectations, or else end up with no expectations at all. Her first year running for Mason Tremblay, she was Middle Right Team, and she fulfilled her promise of exceeding expectations. Some would call her arrogant for how she stepped on the Leads' toes that first year, but others know that some things must be done to prove oneself. The very next year, she was made a lead dog and stayed in that position three years in a row. It was only last year that she was repositioned to wheel as a better fit for her temperament, and this year when she was repositioned to Hind Left Team for her physique. Many thought she would be quite upset at losing her lead spot, but as retirement looms — at furthest 4 years away, she's decided to trust her musher to know where she works best.

Please bear with me with the coding and writing quality and such >_>" its been forever since ive rped and im not the best with coding so forgive me if im rustyyy. Also if snyone would like to establish friendships or apply as one of Vienna's aforementioned children just shoot me a message, id be happy to discuss!
themetroline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me