House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:26 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:Everyone is accepted so far!
I think we'll wait for a couple more human characters, and then we'll start the roleplay.

Don't forget to think about your character's masquerade outfit and mask! Descriptions for all of mine are at the end of the Appearance section for each character.

XD thank you

Oh gosh...okay, my two werewolves are probably going to have half black half white wolf like/canine shaped masks. Ell's would be white on the left and black on the right, and Mystic would be the opposite so white on right and black on left.

Leela will have just an eye mask if that's allowed, green with sparkles on it.

I'm trying to decide if Ari should have a fox mask or maybe like a rabbit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:55 am

Alright, Ari is going to have a black rabbit mask, probably with sparkles also or a cute design around the face.
Maybe both.

I'm going to describe the outfits in post.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:08 pm

thanks! I will likely add more characters at some point. I thought about a werewolf character, but I'm not sure, as he would be quite different from the other werewolf characters who already exist ^^' we seem to be very imbalanced towards the supernatural side anyway so maybe I'll make a human first

leon will probably be wearing a black leather jacket and pants, with a black muscle shirt underneath. his mask is also made of leather and looks something like this. I can add to his form if need be
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:58 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:Everyone is accepted so far!
I think we'll wait for a couple more human characters, and then we'll start the roleplay.

Don't forget to think about your character's masquerade outfit and mask! Descriptions for all of mine are at the end of the Appearance section for each character.

Edited it into her bio but this is what T is gunna wear!

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✤ ❝ but my home was never on the ground ❞

Postby bigwig. » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:24 pm

─────────────────────────────────
havana "van" vincenzo 25 nonbinary human pansexual fc - ruby rose
─────────────────────────────────
Havana Vincenzo, better known by the nickname 'Van', was born at sea, on a ship several miles offshore in the Gulf of Mexico. They grew up 'all over the place', as they say, moving around frequently alongside their father, a merchant marine. While the constant change made it difficult for Van to keep lasting friendships, they were always excited to visit new places and see more of the world. Things changed significantly when their parents began to separate; while Van still spent some time with their father, they no longer moved with him and his long deployments made him often inaccessible. Moving into their adolescence, Van grew more and more combative with their mother and the relationship between the two collapsed, and Van spent a lot of time out on the streets. When their father retired, Van moved in with him for a time, only striking out on their own within the past few years. They are a junior tattoo artist, still gaining experience, and their hobbies include cooking, babysitting, and caring for plants.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Havana Vincenzo is a bit of a 'wild child', for lack of a better term. Though their adult years have tempered their wild streak a bit, you don't have to dig very deep to bring it back to the surface. They are free-spirited and a bit of an adrenaline junkie, restless, easily bored, and always looking for a bit of a thrill. However, they know when to take things seriously. They can be impulsive and even rather reckless at times, and still have a hard time controlling their emotions if pushed, often acting before thinking. Though they try to put up a carefree 'tough guy' sort of facade, they are actually quite soft and caring underneath it all. It's mostly a ploy to hide their emotional nature, as they can be quite sensitive and are very much fueled by emotion, but would rather not be seen that way, as they see it as a sign of weakness. Van can be very caring when the situation calls for it; they used to babysit in their teenage years and were always considered to have a natural 'gift' when it came to children, which extends to caring for others in general - be they children, adults, or even animals. However, they don't really like being seen as anything other than a 'babysitter' - a temporary arrangement is fine, but serious commitments are off the table. They are cunning, streetwise and resourceful, if a bit mischievous at the same time. They can be quite charming and are frequently flirtatious, though due to struggling with commitments they tend to pull back from the idea of a more serious relationship, even if it might be something they really do want.
Last edited by bigwig. on Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:43 am

Thanks everyone!
I've updated the character list now.

There's one or two more people that have told me they're joining, so we'll wait for them before starting!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:12 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:Thanks everyone!
I've updated the character list now.

There's one or two more people that have told me they're joining, so we'll wait for them before starting!

XD welcome

:mrgreen: :thumbup: cool
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:27 am

Alex Darkman | 35 | Male | Demon
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Powers/Abilities: Alex can create clones of himself which look and sound exactly like him, he can summon giant snakes on large empty walls through a portal, although these cannot ever fully come out of the portal and if someone says his name three times in a row his abilities get stronger and he can manipulate his surroundings, however he cannot say his own name.
Appearance: Alex has short black hair, he has brown eyes. He's 5'6" tall and tends to stand/sit up straight almost all the time. He has quite the athletic build, and is quite physically strong. His jawline is quite smooth, and his skin is quite pale. Despite being a demon he's changed himself to look more akin to a human, which he takes advantage of whenever he visits Seabridge.
For the masquerade he wears a suit with black and white vertical stripes. His mask is a full face green demonic mask.

Personality: Light-hearted but also serious, he tends to be easy to make jokes with, but when he needs to be serious he can become very serious in an instant. He's very outgoing and enjoys singing at parties a lot. He can be quite commanding and demanding when he wants something but he does trust those that he likes a lot.

Short Bio: Both of his parents were demons, so he lived most of his life in Hell. Alex always saw himself as someone who could entertain others, which he did even at the expense of the condemned souls. However over time he grew bored of doing the same thing about 8 times a week, maybe more, so he decided to leave Hell and search for a place where other supernatural creatures were. Since he was among humans now, he gave himself a human-like disguise which let him blend in somewhat easily. One day while wondering through the forest he found Grimwood Manor, and seeing as it was open for other supernatural creatures to stay, he knew he had found his new home.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:36 pm

Heyya quick question. How will the RP be starting? Getting ready for the masquerade, just as it starts, a few days before? Waking up?

I'm just so excited I want to get my first post together!!

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me