*⋆ the valley discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

do you guys want a discord?

yes!
63%
nah, we don't need one!
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: *⋆ the valley discussion

Postby lacke » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:34 am

Gayyams wrote:So sorry--I want to be in this! It already seems like a cool idea. Do I just say what rank I want to reserve and then I reserve 'em?
yes yes!!! just let me know which rolls youre interestedin (:

@khloē perfect!!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:01 am

reserve for medicine cat and warrior, then!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:39 pm

res for non-founder med cat apprentice & founder warrior (❁´◡`❁) with prefixes leopard & lynx
Last edited by Mezzo on Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'm a monster on the hill

Postby avicularia » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:33 pm

Image▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Name: Nightsong
Clan: Moorclan (founder)

Build: Tall and thin,
graceful, big eyes
and big ears, petite

Main Trait: Helpful

+ Traits: Capable,
eager to please,
intelligent, fair,
sociable, comedic,
tireless, content

- Traits: Gentle,
absent-minded, hyper,
forgetful, messy,
impatient, insecure,
unadaptable, emotional

Everything is wrong.

Nightsong thought he had it made -living life in Rowanclan under the care of a very capable and wise medicine cat. Unfortunately, he was forced to grow up a little faster than he may have liked. Fire ate his home and took the life of his dear mentor, forcing him into a spot he didn't think he had yet earned. But Starclan deemed it a necessity, and so he took the responsibility and tended to the many burns and bruises of a new clan, put together by the survivors.

Feeling his life is spiraling out of control, Nightsong doesn't seem to have a steady hand on any part of life. His fur is often ensnared in the herbs he's collected, and his frantic eyes look everywhere and nowhere at the same time. The young medicine cat seems to always be out of breath, always in a hurry to do the next thing, and leaving little time to relax.

If he does find himself alone with his thoughts, he's instantly overcome by the feeling he's pretending to be a medicine cat, despite what his capable paws and intelligent mind have handled. He's slowly figuring it out, but will almost certainly forget your name and reason you're in front of him. Despite this, he tries his absolute best and would never (purposefully) let anyone in the clan down.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

take it all in stride

Image▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▴ ▴ ▴

Name: Myrtleleap
Clan: Moorclan
(non-founder)

Build: Fluffy, wide,
muscular body, unkempt,
light green eyes,
large frame

Main Trait: Tenacious

+ Traits: Plucky,
thick-skinned,
straightforward,
coordinated, genuine,
patient, cunning

- Traits: Harsh,
sneaky, nosy, lazy,
tactless, irritable,
unenthusiastic,
selfish, uncooperative

▾ ▾ ▾

Myrtleleap isn't your most... charismatic of cats. Rough around the edges, Myrtleleap was raised by a rogue molly close to a town of two-legs. She was raised on the trash of these beasts, cowered among boxes and debris, where she learned to thrive.

She doesn't care what you think, and she doesn't mind voicing this opinion. If you're ever seeking the truth, Myrtleleap is your cat. No matter how painful the truth, this cat will never waiver. While patient and genuine, her selfish and uncooperative nature sometimes get the better of her, and you'll find her sunbathing while there's work to be done.

When in action, however, she's a tough cat that will let nothing get in her way. She thrives with obstacles and will not back down until they are overcome. She's a loyal molly and would make a steadfast friend, though struggles with companionship. Her heart is in the right place, but her long life as a rogue has left her bitter and cold to the world.

To her, nothing ever sticks around. Even this clan, she expects to fade with time, just another memory to hang onto when solace finally calls again. This rarely upsets her. She does well with others or alone and is ready for whatever the future might be, and she'll do her best to get you to the other side with her.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

xxxxxxxxxxImage
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
𝒲𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝒴𝒪𝒰 𝒢𝒪, 𝐼'𝑀 𝒢𝒪𝐼𝒩𝒢; 𝒮𝒪 𝒥𝒰𝑀𝒫, 𝒜𝒩𝒟 𝐼'𝑀 𝒥𝒰𝑀𝒫𝐼𝒩𝒢

Ravenstar [positive]:
      Nightsong gets along very well with his far. He's always been a supportive figure in his life, and Nightsong has enjoyed watching his own father grow in the ranks, confident in Ravenstar's abilities to lead them. After the pair lost most of their family all at once, they have become closer than ever, Nightsong relying heavily on Ravenstar for support.

Morningpetal [positive]:
      Words

Leopardpaw [positive]:
      Leopardpaw has absolutely been a blessing. She can keep up with his chaotic nature, often leaving him surprisingly exhausted, especially if Rushpaw is involved. She remembers names of those he can't, and unless they both get distracted on some irrelevant tangent, they work well together. Nightsong wants the best for Leopardpaw.

Lynxshadow [neutral]:
      Words.

Quietfoot [neutral]:
      Words.

Batblaze [positive]:
      When they were in Rowanclan, Nightsong was admittedly a little intimidated by Batblaze. He tended to stay out of her way, knowing she was meant for bigger and better things. After the fire, their relationship has become closer, Batblaze often coming to him for guidance. They have become nearly as close as siblings, and Batblaze is often there to help, or offer a laugh when the two end up ensnared in herbs.

Larkfrost [positive]:
      Nightsong was one of the first cats to greet Larkfrost when she found the clan, immediately helping her and her son. The two formed an immediate, close bond, strengthened with every trip they take to gather herbs together. He deeply respects the older molly and seeks her out for advice and comfort. She has a tendency to soothe his anxiety, something few cats are capable of.

Eveningbriar [neutral]:
      Words.

Sedgewhisker [neutral]:
      Words.

Ivorysea [neutral]:
      Words.

Stormpaw [positive]:
      How could Nightsong dislike any apprentice? They're adorable, and he'd do anything to help the next generation. He feels akin to Stormpaw, with his optimism and anxiety, and can't help rooting for the young apprentice, hoping great things lie ahead for him.

Rushpaw [positive]:
      Nightsong has a hard time tearing himself away from this cat and his turbulent life. He would love to have a constant surveillance on Rushpaw, but has had to settle for brief glimpses into his life. He loves laughing and having fun with the young tom, but there's always a hum of worry in the back of his mind.

Tinyleaf [positive]:
      Nightsong hasn't gotten much of a chance to interact with this cat, though holds nothing against her. She is a little wary of her half-sister, making him perhaps a little more distant with her than others, but would act no different to her than another cat that was in his company.

Applefall [neutral]:
      Words.

Dovelight [neutral]:
      Words.

Beartuft [neutral]:
      Words

xxxxxxxxxxImage
𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Ravenstar [neutral]:
      Myrtleleap respects Ravenstar, to an extent. Her past life remains vivid in her memories, and she has trouble with listening to any cat, even if he does happen to be the leader of the clan she resides in. Myrtleleap is still hesitant in the fact that he deserves to lead. Just because he had the highest rank doesn't mean he's ready for the responsibility. Myrtleleap will keep a hesitant eye on him.

Morningpetal [neutral]:
      Another cat in charge that probably shouldn't be, Myrtleleap tends to avoid Morningpetal and her new ideas of what is best for the clan. All Morningpetal's ideas will get her with this cat is a stubbornness to do things the way they have always been done, even if her reasoning is good. Myrtleleap doesn't want to be tasked with anything the deputy might have in mind, so she sticks to herself and pretends she's busy whenever this cat is around.

Leopardpaw [neutral]:
      Young and inexperienced, Myrtleleap can't blame her for her upbeat and social personality. Unfortunately, it's a bit much for the older molly, and she tends to stay away from all of the younger generation, not wishing to get stuck in their energetic and foolish plans. To Myrtlepaw, Leopardpaw just needs to grow up. And then maybe they can consider being friends.

Lynxshadow [negative]:
      Lynxshadow is lost in remorse for a lost loved one, something Myrtleleap just can't understand. She's never been in love and thinks it foolish to waste away from another cat's memory. In her mind, she would never let this happen, and deems him weak because of his inability to cope with what life has handed him, and she won't hesitate in telling him as much.

Quietfoot [neutral]:
      A fellow rogue, Myrtleleap can better understand Quietfoot and her motives. Quietfoot is young and inexperienced, which Myrtleleap can blame most of her shortcomings on. Unfortunately, the cat seems too aloof to make friends, and every time she has approached the black and white female, she has been met with mostly silence.

Batblaze [negative]:
      As active and helpful as Batblaze is, Myrtleleap is often just the opposite. The two often get in vocal quarrels with one another, though it has yet to lead to a physical fight. Perhaps if the two worked more closely together, the tides could change, as Batblaze could see Myrtleleap is not simply a lazy molly, but has a heart for defending the clan. Unfortunately, as it stands, the two bring each other much contempt and disagreement.

Larkfrost [neutral]:
      Myrtleleap had high hopes for Larkfrost when the two first met. Regrettably, Larkfrost presented as distant and more family-oriented, things that Myrtleleap can respect but not really understand. A bit of jealousy lies in the female for Larkfrost and her child that thrives within the clan, but she can usually swallow this and acts friendly toward the female, sneaking in questions in order to learn more about her.

Eveningbriar [positive]:
      Myrtleleap was immediately drawn to Eveningbriar upon the two meeting. She was unaffected by Myrtleleap's shortcomings, and the two get along very well. She is most likely to be found in the black cat's company, and she is spurred to be a better clan member by the molly. Even sunbathing takes a second to anything asked of the female, and she's found herself falling for her level-headed friend.

Sedgewhisker [neutral]:
      Myrtleleap has a lot of trouble with Sedgewhisker. His constant complaints cause her to work even less, often ending her up in more trouble if the two are working together on a task, as she gives in easily when his protests begin. Of course, she understand his words, but becomes a bit more grumpy when in his company longer than a few minutes. It's not that they don't get along, just that she responds negatively to his critique of the clan, justifying her desire to lay around and not work.

Ivorysea [positive]:
      Ivorysea probaby thinks Myrtleleap hates him. More often than not, she pokes fun of his accent and loyalty to the clan. However, beneath this facade, she finds the male quite interesting and enjoys watching him react to different challenges within the clan. Though the two haven't talked much, Myrtleleap finds herself invested in his well-being and would go out of her way to help the tom.

Stormpaw [neutral]:
      Words

Rushpaw [negative]:
      Words.

Tinyleaf [positive]:
      Recently, Myrtleleap learned of her relation to her sister, Tinyleaf, both sharing the same father. Normally, she wouldn't give the kind white molly a second thought. However, family ties remain important to the stubborn cat, and the two have so far gotten along quite well. Myrtleleap finds herself listening to Tinyleaf more often than she'd like, highly loyal to her half-sister. This is the cat she's rooting for and supporting the most.

Applefall [negative]:
      Applefall has made friends with her half-sister, which makes since, as they're both expecting. To Myrtleleap, however, Applefall is stealing her sister away from her and decimating the bond that could be formed, taking her friendship out from under her. Myrtleleap is a bit hostile toward the cat, as she reminds her of everything she cannot possibly have - kits and a loving family. Whenever the two are together, Myrtleleap has nothing but sour words for the molly.

Dovelight [positive]:
      Myrtleleap loves the older generation, thinking she can learn the most from them. The few exhanges the two have had have left Myrtleleap wanting for more, hanging onto the older cat's every word, wanting to learn the most from her that she can. To her, Dovelight seems far smarter and wiser than any other cat in the clan, and she yearns to get closer to her to learn all that she can about the world.

Beartuft [neutral]:
      Like Dovelight, Myrtleleap is much more open to becoming friends with Beartuft, as he is also an elder and can teach her far more than any other cat within the clan is able to. Despite this, she finds his chatty nature a little overwhelming and tends to stick with his mate more than him. She does try and listen to what he has to say, but often finds herself dozing off when around him.

xxxxxxxxxxImage
𝙸 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳

Ravenstar [positive]:
      Words.

Morningpetal [positive]:
      Words.

Leopardpaw [neutral]:
      Words

Lynxshadow [neutral]:
      Words.

Quietfoot [neutral]:
      Words.

Batblaze [negative]:
      Words.

Larkfrost [neutral]:
      Words.

Eveningbriar [neutral]:
      Words.

Sedgewhisker [negative]:
      Words.

Ivorysea [neutral]:
      Words.

Stormpaw [positive]:
      Words.

Rushpaw [positive]:
      Words.

Tinyleaf [positive]:
      Tinyleaf is the only other SnowClan survivor, making the two closer than they might have been. Mothpaw leans on Tinyleaf for everything, coming to her for any questions she might have about the new clan, the old clan, or any stories from SnowClan that she may be needing more information on, such as remembering her parents or siblings, something she is already having trouble with. Without Tinyleaf, Mothpaw would be lost.

Applefall [neutral]:
      Words.

Dovelight [negative]:
      As Dovelight doesn't much care for any SnowClan warrior, and Mothpaw isn't going to lie about that fact, the two don't get along much, much to Mothpaw's dismay. She would love to be friends with Beartuft's mate, as he brings her much comfort, but she cannot see how to get around the fact she's from the clan that blinded her. Mothpaw feels the need to apologize at all times when around Dovelight, leaving her sad and lonelier than ever.

Beartuft [positive]:
      Beartuft is the only other cat that Mothpaw has really leaned on within the new clan. He reminds her of her own grandfather, a cat who loved and doted on her at every turn. She enjoys listening to his stories, as his voice brings her much comfort. If not with Tinyleaf, Mothpaw is most often found with this elder, as long as his mate isn't too nearby.
Last edited by avicularia on Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazneko » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:15 am

Hello! I would love to reserve a warrior spot!
~ complete the motion if you stumble ~

Jazneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:28 pm

next page
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♠ ── love, can we meet again soon in the bluest of skies?

Postby Mezzo » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:29 pm

ImageImage
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅,
    𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    x𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒.xxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxx lynxkit, lynxpaw, lynxshadow
    x𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟.xxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxmale
    x𝑎𝑔𝑒.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 35 moons
    x𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦.xxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxx heterosexual/demiromantic
    x𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx warrior

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    any cat from the now-defunct brookclan ought to remember
    lynxshadow, a reliable warrior known for his charming, yet c
    asual nature, making him personable & easy to get along wit
    h. though ever pleasant, he tends to hide what he's really th
    inking, keeping his cards close to his chest while masking his
    emotions under a veneer of merriment. he's gotten worse ab
    out it since the fire, acting like nothing is wrong when every
    thing has changed as his way of coping... especially with the
    loss of snowberry, who he loved. he was intending to ask her
    to be his mate, but she perished helping their clanmates esc
    ape the fire, & and if you ask him about her now, he will bru
    sh it off, spouting something about how he waited too long..
    haha. as if it isn't obvious he still mourns for her.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓,
    𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 ...
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited by Mezzo on Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ ── this is life before you know who you're gonna be

Postby Mezzo » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:30 pm

█████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████

xImagex
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    █████
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍,
    𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 ...
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    x𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒.xxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxx leopardpaw (leopardstream)
    x𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟.xxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx female
    x𝑎𝑔𝑒.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 12 moons
    x𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxx demi
    x𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxllxxxxxxxxxx medicine cat apprentice

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, &
    𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    jubilant and effervescent, leopardpaw is fitting in well w
    moorclan despite being a loner up until recently. working
    with other cats suits her, a social butterfly with a go-gett
    er personality, and she is putting her best efforts forward
    to be the greatest medicine cat the clan's ever seen... ev
    en if she can get distracted at times, oops! empathetic, s
    upportive, and doggedly faithful, leopardpaw seeks the b
    est for those she loves, and she's willing to do anything fo
    r a friend. for instance, despite having no personal intere
    st in romance for herself, she enjoys playing matchmaker
    given the chance (don't let her)! overall, though she may
    act overly familiar, willful, and bossy, as well as a bit of a
    tryhard, especially when she means business, she has goo
    d intentions at heart and hopes to be well-liked by the cl
    an which has taken her in.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited by Mezzo on Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me