these walls | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: these walls | discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:51 am

accepted!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:35 pm

reserve star wars oc?
        or maybe they're dbh idk yet
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ let's finish this, swiftly. ❞

Postby molotov » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:01 am

xxx𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍
┌─────────────────────────┐

name; diluc ragnvindr
    age; twenty two years old
    gender; male
    species; human
    fandom; genshin impact

height; 6’1"
    hair; vermilion
    eyes; red

personality; xxxxxx as the wealthiest gentleman in mondstadt,
    the ever-dapper diluc always presents himself as the epitome
    of perfection. but behind the courteous visage burns a zealous
    soul that has sworn to protect mondstadt at all costs, allowing
    him to mercilessly vanquish all who threaten his city. as a former
    knight of favonius, diluc is skilled in both combat and commerce.
    despite coming off as bitter and grumpy through his speech, he
    has a gentle and tender nature. notably refined and stoic in
    personality, he can quickly become fierce in times of crisis and,
    in spite of having many lady admirers, is known to have a rather
    displeased demeanor. his expression usually makes him appear
    stern, exasperated or unimpressed.
    abilities; xxxxxxxx with the assistance of his vision, a gift
    bestowed on him by the gods. diluc is capable of harnessing
    fire elemental energy. implementing it into his bladework and
    attacks. he is also skilled in combat.
    weapons/belongings; claymore

└─────────────────────────┘
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:38 pm

accepted!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:03 am

Can I join this Rp?

If yes are there any limitations on characters or not?
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:36 am

you can join if you'd like and as long as the character isn't overpowered there are no limitations
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ Still standing. ❞

Postby multicurious » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:46 pm

➳name; Morganna Westfall
    ➳age; 31
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳fandom; Guild Wars 2

➳hair; Dark auburn, shoulder length, wavy.
    ➳eyes; Dark blue.
    ➳height; 5'6"

➳abilities / weapons; Morganna has three main weapons. She has a sword with a blade made exclusively of burning light, and a pistol. The pistol, instead of shooting bullets like normal, acts as a miniature blow torch. Her third weapon is her photon forge, which is capable of generating different hard light weapons with their own ability. These weapons only manifest for the duration of the ability. The photon forge generates heat as long as it is active, and can overheat if it's not deactivated in time. When it overheats, it deals a large amount of burning damage to its wielder.

Photon forge abilities;
      1. Light Strike (Sword) - Cleaves through all foes in front of Morganna twice. Deals small amounts of burning and bleed on each hit.
      2. Holo Leap (Launch Pad) - Morganna creates a holographic launch pad and leaps to a foe. The pad remains behind for a short duration, granting increased movement speed to allies who touch it.
      3. Corona Burst (Mace) - Strikes nearby foes and begins to store up energy. After charging, the energy explodes, inflicting burning on nearby foes. Generates a lot of heat.
      4. Photon Blitz (Dual Pistols) - Fires multiple piercing blasts at a target. Generates small amounts of heat with each shot.
      5. Holographic Shockwave (Warhammer) - Creates a holographic shockwave that launches foes upward. This attack does massive damage and automatically puts the photon forge on the brink of an overheat.

➳ extra; Morganna's raptor, Dune, was brought here alongside her. He is both a swift mount and a brave companion, but he's excitable and easily distracted. Think of him as a big, scaly puppy with a tendency to try and eat enemies.

➳personality; Few things bother Morganna more than the prospect of letting down a person or cause that she believes in. She can always be counted on to try and see her promises and responsibilities through – even when it’s difficult or even impossible to do so. Morganna would rather run herself into the ground with extra days and lost sleep than fail to deliver. A strong will makes this dedication possible, and Morganna doesn't give up her beliefs because of simple opposition. She defends her ideas and principles relentlessly, but can often be impatient. Some people need more time to think than others, an intolerable delay to quick-thinking Morganna. She may misinterpret contemplation as apathy or disinterest in her haste. Having little attachment to tradition, she is able to discard existing systems and pull together disparate ideas, with a little raw creativity to hold them together, to formulate bold new ideas. If presented with chronic, systemic problems and given rein to solve them, Morganna responds with unabashed fervor.

➳other;
Last edited by multicurious on Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thy deeds shall be met with failure, just as I.

Postby Egg With Legs » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:20 pm

➳name; Morgott The Grace-Given
    ➳nicknames; Margit the Fell Omen, The Veiled Monarch
    ➳age; Several hundred, perhaps; his imprisonment and The Shattering made him lose count of the years.
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Asexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳fandom; Elden Ring

➳hair; Grey
    ➳eyes; Gold
    ➳height; 10'6"

➳abilities / powers; Morgott is a skilled warrior, an expert in utilizing a dozen different forms of armaments' alongside his acrobatic skill and monstrous strength. Adding to this is his own brand of magic; the ability to create objects formed of golden light. While capable of erecting more permanent structures given time and focus, he mostly uses it to summon a wide variety of temporary weapons to wield, created and dissipated as needed. And, if severely injured, Morgott can be forced to unleash the Omen's cursed blood that he has fought to suppress, manifesting as a great burst of orange, boiling sludge, capable of both scalding a wide area around him and coating his weapon. Outside of sheer combat skill, Morgott is also a highly skilled commander, tactician and is a master statesman.
    ➳weapons; Primarily his Cursed Sword, formed of his own solidified, cursed blood. Usually it is hidden in the form of a knobby walking stick, but can be released with relative ease. Supplementing this is his armory of magical arms, primarily taking the form of knives, longswords, greatspears, and giant hammers, though more varied forms are possible, if requiring greater focus.

➳personality; Stubborn, stern, and rigid in his way, Morgott has lived a cursed life. Having been imprisoned by his own family for most of his life, Morgott both is bitter over his treatment, as well as harboring a great deal of self loathing of his cursed nature as an Omen. This had often led him to expect the worst in both most situations and people, not helped by the Shattering being caused by his own kin. Despite this all, however, Morgott is driven by a great sense of duty, unrelenting in completing whatever he feels must be done even if he knows it is a hopeless one. And in the end, despite his upbringing and nature, Margott simply wishes to be an honorable and just king. One truly worthy of rulership of both Leyndell and the Lands Between, and one that will make his mother proud.

➳other;
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:57 am

both are accepted! loving the diversity in characters

once we get one or two more people we can begin!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:17 am

Yes, they all look so cool! I'm excited to see how they'll all fit into the setting.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me