πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - D&F

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - D&F

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:20 pm

@Freg
All your characters have been accepted and Added to the main page!
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:21 pm

@rae'tia
yay! glad to hear it!
i'm super interested to see where this roleplay goes. it definitely has huge potential!
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sparrow & Holiday

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:22 am

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
" Not about to justify, don't sympathize with my meltdown
I don't need a friend I'd rather keep it all to myself now
'Cause it's hard enough to follow up the fees of my self-doubt
I had it all in the palm of my hand
Don't have the time to start over again
I had it all in the palm of my hand
Ran out of time now it's over againΒ  "

β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³
name: Sparrow
pack: Seaside Pack
desired rank: Lead Hunter
sexuality: Hetero

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ΄οΌ³οΌ©οΌ€οΌ₯
eyes: Pale yellow
coat: Salt and pepper along his spine and top of skull, cream underbelly, tan ears, and black tail tip
scars/other: His physique is sleek but with sinewy muscle beneath his coat. He is built for endurance rather than brawn. If you should manage to get close enough you may notice small scars flecking his muzzle.

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ R E L A T I O N S
crush: None, open
mate: None, open
pups: None
kin: Estranged from birth pack and any family

History: Sparrow was born within a pack on the opposite end of the island from Seaside Pack. To say his childhood was tumultuous would be an understatement. It should have been an average upbringing, in fact he was nothing special apart from being the only male pup born for several seasons. He was raised by his father, a Lead Hunter, and his mother, a notable Guard. Sparrow was a bold pup, sparring fequently with his littermates and often needing a nip or two to get him in line. Still, he was growing and learning on track as the other young ones.

Ominously, in his adolescence Sparrow's personality would take a drastic turn. Showing promise among his peers his pack thought it best fitting to train him up for the role of Beta. His tutelage would fall on the shoulders of the current Beta Female. There were no doubts to anyone that she was strict and expected unwavering dedication to her training. However, as his learning continued under her care his pack watched as the light faded from his bright yellow eyes. Where once he was playful he became subdued. Where he was once haughty he was now meek. Most alarming was his withdrawing from his peers. There was talk that he would be confronted by the Tier 1 ranks to get to the bottom of his personality shift. Before he could be questioned the male slipped off on one of his solo hunting trips. Sparrow put as much distance between himself and his birth pack as he could, eventually meeting Seaside Pack territory. He would spend a few nights as a loner before being discovered and brought before leadership. It was decided he could stay, starting out as a mere Trapper. Hunting, usually alone or where there was no talk amongst pack members, was the area the wolf thrived. Sparrow worked tirelessly to earn the rank of Hunter and also the trust of his newfound pack. He's known as a wolf of few words, keeping to himself unless participating in a group hunt.

Personality: Sparrow comes off as aloof and guarded. You can rest assured that when he speaks he has thought his words over carefully. There are many names for his behavior: the loner, the wall flower, the introvert. Whatever label you want to give him there is no denying the male prefers solitude and a nice walk alone through the forest. It's subtle, but if one were to observe his actions closely he has a pattern that goes beyond being a little quiet. There is a tensing of his muscles, a drop to his gaze, and a curious itch to retreat when a wolf of the opposite gender is nearby. Being the only male in his pup-hood, Sparrow wasn't always so uncomfortable around females. It's anyone's best guess what occurred in his past that brought about his aversion today. He is tight lipped about what happened to him in his birth pack. Nevertheless, Sparrow is no snob and will answer any conversation directed at him it's just that he won't initiate such chat. Perhaps with a bit of time and trust facades of his personality, buried deep, may come to the surface?

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
" Hold on to me now, you're not invincible
I'll carry you somehow, the weight of you makes me strong
Hold on to me now, I'm not invincible
They're dragging me under, but I'm breathing you in and outΒ  "

β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³
show name: AR's A Holiday At Sea
name: Holiday
pack: Dog Pack
desired rank: Alpha female
sexuality: Hetero

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ΄οΌ³οΌ©οΌ€οΌ₯
eyes: Ice blue a trademark of huskies
coat: Rust red and white fur dulled by the elements of the island
scars/other: Holiday is tall and muscular for a female, thanks to her working class breed. She has no scars , but does have calloused paws after walking on hot sand

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ R E L A T I O N S
crush: None, open
mate: None, open
pups: None
kin: She did not know her family

History: Holiday came from an unfortunate situation. She was born among many other Siberian Husky litters. There was no telling who was her mom, dad, or siblings. As a pup she thought it was fun to be among so many of her age and was blind to a lot of the direness of her environment.

Eventually she was plucked from the packed backyard and given to a family with many small children. Even when little fingers would pull her ears or little feet step on her tail, she was sweet and protective of her human kin. Perhaps too protective. An incident with an unknown relative of the family coming to visit brought the aggression out of the female husky. Without ceremony her family would put her in the hands of another owner. Always she wanted to get back to the little humans, this desire would lead her to jump fences, dig holes, and destroy furniture. She was classified a "bad dog" and next thing she would know would be a cage upon a swaying ship. A terrifying ordeal would later leave her on sandy shores with other dogs, big and small. Holiday was eager to join a pack with the other canines. Her fiery spirit for those deemed vulnerable or weak fueled her pursuit of the Protector role. Eventually she would secure it. Now her eyes are set on the Alpha Female position. To this female, there is no role higher that can assure the protection of those she loves.

Personality: Holiday is overall hardworking, enthusiastic, and driven. She doesn't mind long shifts or taking on more if it means she is lightening the load of another pack member. Sometimes she can be too persistent in her desire to protect those around her. If you're not careful she can become overbearing maybe even entering the territory of smothering. It's best to reassure her from time to time that all is well. Opposite of her giving nature is the cold suspicion towards any outside the Dog Pack. Holiday does not trust easy and errs on the side of caution with loners.
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:27 am

Complete! let me know if I did anything wrong. I was starting to go cross eyed towards the end editing everything x.x
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:09 am

@Kite
Sparrow & Holiday are accepted, I'll add them to the front now! <3
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Epiphany

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:29 am

[removed]
Pack: Seaside pack

Name: Epiphany 'Pip'

Personality: though small in size, the personality inside this fae is explosive. with blue eyes like the hottest of fires, she holds a dangerous aura to her. cool and calculating, she is a trained fighter and one with a ruthless attitude. this mix of emotions and skills is a threat by many measures, as she has held herself to no bonds, no ties with anyone else she has become a creature that takes input on only her opinions, never others. and as far as pack regulations go, many will plainly see that she is a loner for a reason. her options on authority is to either be that dominant figure or ride solo. this spirit to her is one that could be possibly switched if she did grow affections to another or become close to one, though at the rate she goes, she'll be a rouge for the rest of her life. she's extremely intelligent, however, seeming to be four steps ahead of most of her competition. her fighting technique is just a powerful, one that has been perfected from many years of hard work. she has a more affectionate side, though it's very rarely seen. it's one that shows compassion, wittiness and devoted loyalty. gain her trust and your winning more than just a pretty face.

~History: born in the early spring, the fae already had her work cut out for her. being born in a region much farther up north, their was still snow pounding down on her and her littermates. she was runt of the litter, and by a very large extent. her siblings were all brawny and large, will she was quite feeble and tiny. her parents weren't keen on returning to the pack with a litter with such a disgrace. so, they decided that they would end her right there and throw her into the freezing waters of the river near them. it was thought that those violent and frigid waters would kill her, but she managed to be scooped up by a elderly loner. things were calm after that for a little bit, she grew to be weaned off of the small amount of milk she lactated. it was around that time that she went after her parents, expecting them to be pleased that she survived. instead, she was met with snarling and bared fangs by them. the alpha of their pack kept her, though only as omega. she grew up being tormented by her family, though especially her father. he was twisted, so twisted that he asked her a favour in return to become part of the family once more and be placed as delta instead of himself. the deed, however, was killing the one family member that had changed from when she was pup, her mother. she and her mother grew close, though because she was so desperate to be favoured by the one she looked up to attacked her when she was sleeping. she stopped, leaving her wounded but still alive. her father was enraged, and instead killed her mother himself. she told the alpha about this, but her father played the victim and put the crime on her. the wolves of the pack then tried to kill her, but she managed to run. it was the course of a year that she was constantly on the run, from her own kin too. one of them pretended to show a friendly appeal to her but then attempted to kill her, ending in the death to be on her instead of epiphany. her twin brothers tried to corner her on a peak, but she was forced to push them off. by that time, word has spread and her father heard about this, earning respect for her and even befriending her and teaching her to become a fighterβ€”a assassin, even. she ended up killing him a half a year later. she holds no loyal to them, and even pities her family.

~Desired Rank: tbd

~Crush/Mate: open
~Sexuality/Romantic/Gender Orientation: Demisexual/ Demiromantic/ Cis Female
~Pups: n/a
~(blood kin or otherwise) Other Notable Family: n/a
Last edited by Virixin on Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed image. please only use images that are free to use from credible websites.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Corvus

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:32 am

Pack: Dog Pack

Name: Corvus

Personality: Corvus is vicious, more than willing to assert his dominance and power over any using his teeth. He has no mercy, & will (and has) executed those who dare cross him or prove to be unloyal to the pack. Corvus is not one to show kindness, though there are rare moments of peace when you see a more even tempered side of him. He is seen as a very aggressive wolf who is easily angered and has a very harsh tongue that will dig into your insecurities and tear you down. Corvus is incredibly protective of his pack, even if he seems to hate them at certain times. He would lay down his life for them and his loved ones. He struggles with confronting his past, and gets very defensive at any mention of it.
~History: His history has been floated around through whispers, though he has never confirmed the rumours, instead shutting down those who try to speak about it with his teeth. He was the product of a forbidden romance of a far away pack, and when the pack discovered it, they killed his mother. When his rogue father found out about this, he lashed out at the pack and killed his littermates, believing them to be the root of the disaster. Corvus managed to survive the bloodbath, but grew up to be resented by his pack. He was an omega, and constantly fought with authority, but still desperately tried to become a valued member of the pack. Just as he was beginning to climb the ranks, the alpha decided to banish him, believing that he would become a monster like the rest of his family. Running away, he met a rogue, and he joined the rogue wolf's gang. It was his belief that he would get another chance in life, but the first night he joined the pack, the group struck. In the middle of the night, they attacked him, and he discovered that it was his father, who he barely recognized over the years. Still furious about the death of Corvus' mother, he tried to get rid of any memory of her- and Corvus was one of those memories. He barely managed to escape, but he was left scarred. His childhood was a dark one, and he travelled as a nomad for a year before stumbling across the Ice pack- murdering wolves as he went. Truthfully, this battle-scarred wolf is a victim of a war that still rages in his heart, and he is a broken individual devoid of a true moral compass. he trusts very little individuals and is very guarded, unwilling to believe that anyone is truly loyal to him, thinking he will be betrayed and broken, just as he has time and time before.

~Desired Rank: Has

~Crush/Mate: Open
~Sexuality/Romantic/Gender Orientation: Homosexual/Romantic/ Male
~Pups:n/a
~(blood kin or otherwise) Other Notable Family: open
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simi

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:33 am

Pack: Seaside

Name: Simi

Personality:
simi is honestly a rather soft she-wolf, not letting the bullying to turn her cold or bitter like it would many wolves. she is quite motherly and caring towards those in the pack, wishing them only happiness and prosperity in all that they do.due to her sickly attribute, she is often unreliable in if she will be healthy enough to care for another. nevertheless, simi is gentle touched and allows herself to be the proverbial punching bag of the pack when not being a 'punching bag', or sick, simi can be quite playful; almost like a young pup. with these bouts of energy, simi can find herself in a lot of trouble with the other wolves. she can see where the sudden energy is annoying and completely unneeded but seems to have no control to actually stop it. she does have to get that pent up vitality out in some manner after all. what the omega lacks in strength and stamina, she definitely makes up for it in brains because if anything else, simi is an extremely smart wolf. it's mostly due to being looked over that she is able to pick up on a lot of things. no one seems to think twice at seeing some lowly omega peering around because what would they ever be able to do if they got an idea? the female has picked up quite a bit of information in her four years of living. loyalty does mean a lot to simi though if it were the only thing her parents ever actually taught her. while she might not agree with many things the Ice pack has done, she would never think of actually betraying them. since simi doesn't have a lot to offer in the way of meaning much to the pack, it is the least she can do is offer her loyalty, to not go back on her word. she would lay down her life it was to mean the success of the pack. it is probably stupid of her to be that way with a pack that cares so little for her or anyone in her rank but it couldn't be any less true. the pack is all she really has left in her life, without them she would most likely pass on anyway.

~History:
born within the Ice pack, simi was in a litter to two strong wolves that couldn't possibly produce the scrawny simi. from the vert beginning, the omega was generally always sickly though both parents refused to coddle her. simi is almost postive that if they had the choice, they would have left her for dead but instead, they kept her around so that she could be used as a sort of ragdoll to allow her pack members, to batter around when angry.

~Desired Rank: Anything else

~Crush/Mate: open
~Sexuality/Romantic/Gender Orientation: Demisexual/ Romantic/ cis Female
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:59 am

[removed]
Pack: Dog pack

Name: Ahiga

Personality: Ahiga is not the kind of wolf you want to mess with. He has an old soul but the body and mind of a young tenacious dog. He knows a lot of things and doesn't take lip from anyone. If you get in his way, there won't be long for you to regret it. He is hard headed and once he gets set on something, there is no stopping him. He tolerates others but prefers to be on his own for many reasons, most of them personal. He appears to be cold and aggressive most of the time, snapping at others if they get to nosy or too close for comfort. He likes his space, he likes things done his way, so you'd better steer clear. Now he may be all that, but he has his moments where he may let his guard down just a little, enough for someone to perhaps see a different side of him. A different side that has long since been buried and nearly forgotten. But, that's a different story being saved for a different day.

He is a very large, dark male. He has a thick coat that appears more silver and grey with limited black marks around his neck and along the length of his back. His eyes stand out brightly against his dark coat, shimmering a light amber. He is very muscular, having strong legs to support his large self, as well as giving him extra strength for fighting, and a thick neck to aid his powerful jaws. He has visible scars on his muzzle, and ears, however, most are covered by his darkened fur. When he gets wet and his fur slicks down, only then would you be able to clearly see how much damage his body has suffered over the years.

His past is not one he is proud of, nor does he ever talk about. His family is all deceased and he prefers not to talk about them, not that you'd catch him having a normal conversation anyways. They were not the loving protectors most know families to be, at least not his father. So, he has gotten very good at hiding his emotions and true feelings over the almost 3 long years that he has been alive. You can ask him about his past, before the humans came and decimated their kind, but he will not give you the answers you are hoping for. He doesn't even have fond memories of pup-hood, he actually considers those his worst years. The only way to get anything about his past out of him is if he truly trusts you, and his trust, is not an easy thing to gain.

He's never had a mate or pups before, but that doesn't mean he would never want a family. He's a hard wolf to like, let alone love and maybe even an even harder wolf to stay in love with. He's protective, obviously, but also caring in his own ways, even though he may not say it outright. Out of the many things in his life, love, is the one thing he has never truly felt. So, even if he did happen to have feelings for a certain dog, he wouldn't know how to act nor would he know what to do. Out of fear of doing something wrong or hurting her, he probably wouldn't say anything. He simply just doesn't know how to love

~Desired Rank: has

~Crush/Mate: crush on Oberon
~Sexuality/Romantic/Gender Orientation: Bisexual/Biromantic/ Cis male
Last edited by Virixin on Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed image without proper attribution.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me