silver guardians discussion thread.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: silver guardians discussion thread.

Postby ivyy. » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:58 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Sierra
"When the rain falls down, when it all turns around, when the light goes out, this isn't the end."

Age; 4 years
    Gender; Female
    Breed; Border Collie
    Rank; Advisor

Bio; Many judges her for her somewhat young age for her taking up the rank of an advisor. Sierra, at a very early age, proved to be smarter than all the others she shared her space with. From then on, she proved to be extremely athletic and intelligent but unfortunately, she has never been able to successfully hunt anything. Sierra is an overall open-minded dog with very little time to have fun, as she sees it, and often stresses about whether she's doing the right thing.
    Extra Information; n/a

- cc for image/gif credit -
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:39 am

Bear
"I really wanna change the world but I should change myself."

Age; 5 years
    Gender; Male
    Breed; Great Dane
    Rank; Hunter

Bio; Bear is a gruff fatherly character that loves to spend times telling stories, real or not, to the youngsters of the pack. He's often quite quiet and usually keeps to himself but if you're in need of any type of advice, he can be an incredibly approachable dog who just loves to be around others peacefully.
    Extra Information; n/a

- cc for image/gif credit -
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

silver guardians discussion thread.

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:59 pm

All characters accepted!

Just so yall know, I'll probably be starting the rp Sunday if we have enough characters
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:40 pm

Could I possibly reserve the senior guardian and the Queen??
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:55 am

Yes, you can reserve those roles. Just try to be a bit active since they’re both higher ranking roles
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:07 am

Ziva
"The Sun can't shine without the Moon to back it up! "

Age; 4 1/2 years or 54 months
    Gender; Female
    Breed; Mix - Czech Wolf dog, Siberian Husky, Finish Spitz
    Rank; Queen

Bio; Ziva was born the eldest of her litter, born to Senior Guardian Aztec and former Hunter Akela. She grew up as close play-mates with the current King and ways had a soft spot for him though she never pushed her rank. She trained with her father to be a Guardian until the fateful day she was chosen to be the Young King's mate. Deep down she was nervous and happy but had to stay calm and collected. Since then she has been trying her best to forfil her duties according to Lanos and Udon. Two of her siblings left the pack a year or so ago while the last past away when she was young.
    Extra Information; Her father will be the Senior Guardian that I am also making.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MAX!

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:45 pm

M A X
    ━━━━━━ BUT I'M JUST GETTING STARTED
    Maximillian 'Max' 10 months old male,
    homosex/rom 66 cm , 125 lbs the heir
    quick thinker, swift on his paws and swifter
    with his mind controlled, everything he
    does has purpose son of zack and and [queen's name here]
    𝓖𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 ━━━━━━━━
        xxxImage

x
j
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
z
z
z
x
x
x
s

name maximillian
      nicknames prefers to be called 'max' or 'prince' or a combination of the two
      sex, gender, orientation, preference male, homosexual, homoromantic, male preference.
      species dog
      role the heir

height 66 cm
      weight 70 lbs
      body type max has a lean and muscular body, though it is hard to tell under all that fur.
      pelt maximillian has a pitch black coat, as dark as the night. His luxurious pelt shimmers in the sun and camouflages into the night.
      eyes they often appear amber, though they may be lighter or darker shades depending on the light.
      scars/markings max has no scarring or markings.

personality few get to know the real maximillian. it's the facade he puts up that everyone sees. for all his life, he's been encouraged and determined to fill his rightful spot in this pack as its heir. his father has told him that he won't be a fitting heir if he doesn't try his hardest and have utmost perfection in every aspect. this has caused max to burden himself with his hardships alone, not letting others know of how hard it is being heir. many just see him take his role on as if it's the easiest thing, as if he was born with everything he needs to know to rule properly and correctly. rarely does he show his emotions, keeping them bundled tightly in his chest and keeping it to himself. he struggles to ask for help, believing that if he asks for assistance it will make him seem weak. this male puts up a stone wall around himself, one that seems almost impenetrable. it will take someone special and someone rare to break through.... and maybe even then it might not be enough.
      • extremely smart, has exceded any test given to him
      • has no time for anything but training and his duties as crown prince
      • puts effort into his appearance
      • sometimes considers what others will think of his choices before he decides, other times he doesn't
      • is an extremely talented in all pack duties and is well rounded
      • really poetic, but no one has seen this side of him nor do they know of this side
      • if he had a choice, he wouldn't be crown prince
      • wants absolutely nothing to do with being crown prince, but he doesn't have an option
      enjoys running, being free, feeling loved, companionship, his pack
      dislikes being crown prince, his parents, his life
      fears/phobias 'ruining' the name, being a failure, being weak
      • strength | •••••••
      • speed | ••••••
      • stamina | ••••••
      • agility | ••••••••
      • intelligence | ••••
      • combat | •••••••
      • hunting | •••
      • social | ••••••
      • problem solving | ••••

background maximillian is the first born child of king zack and [insert queen's name]. he has two younger siblings, [name] and [name], who he loves dearly even though he might not show it. he was born a little less than a year ago, and is still quite young.
      • mother | [queen's name]
        father | king zack
        sibling(s) | name, name
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alaire

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:46 pm

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮
    age | 6 years old
    breed | pomsky
    bloodline | pure pomsky
    sex | female
    gender orientation | pansexual, panromantic
    allegiance | pack
    current rank | den-mother
    desired rank | achieved

build | alaire has a slim and well build body with the shorter legs from her pomeranian ancestry.
    fur | alaire’s fur is mainly made of dark grey and black hairs with large white markings
    eyes | her eyes are a rich dark brown
    general health | alaire is in a great shape for a dog who had recently given birth.

personality & background | alaire has been a busy bee since she was born. not two hours after she entered the world, the pup was trying to claw his way out of the nursery. she buzzed with energy no one day old kitten should possess and unfortunately for her poor, tired mother, that energy only grew with every breath the little fuzz ball took. it was like containing a rogue prisoner, forcing alaire to keep herself out of trouble. more than once, she led his unsuspecting siblings into shennagins that have gone down in history. as a young and arrogant pup, it was alaire against the world. a fortunate being, alaire spent most of her youth free of trauma. she grew not into an overconfident and ignorant female, but a dog that would lay down her life (and the next) to protect her family. she struggles to understand dogs that lack the motivation to fix their situations on their own accord, but such is just a side-effect of living life half full. nevertheless alaire’s charm and lovable sense of humor shines bright through darkness. so long as someone is willing to accept her help, she’ll never deny anyone a reaching paw. her trust is easy to earn but not easy to mend after it is shaken. she struggles to let go of toxicity, especially if it's coming from someone she loves.
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ loves her pups whole-heartedly
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ she has love enough for the whole pack and even more then
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ will throw herslef in danger if it protects someone else; but she'll complain the whole time
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ is a bottomless pit while she has pups to feed, will eat everything
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ had a mate but he died before he could see their pups be born (could have one if anyone wants to make her one)
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ answer to everything is love

fears | drowning/water, cats, squirrels, rejection
    enjoys | sun bathing, hunting, spending time with her pups
    dislikes | not too much; anything feline, being alone

kin | her pups
    romantic interest | open!
    other relations/ideas | would love for her to have a friend or two, maybe even becoming close friends like a big/little sibling situation.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viviana 💜

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:47 pm

V I V I A N A
━━━━━━━━━ vivi ━━━━━━
━━ You see a weakling, well darling you’re wrong ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Viviana - 3 - female
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
EVEN BUTTERFLIES CAN BE DEADLY
once calm and collected, viviana is now an anxious and distressed mess. she has a
very difficult time letting new dogs in her life, but the loneliness she feels is crushing. she
needs social interaction to thrive but is quite terrified that anyone might secretly be waiting for her to step outside alone, so they can finish the job the
wolves that ruined her life failed to complete. when she's not looking over her shoulder, she's
actually quite pleasant to be around. she wants nothing more than to make everyone around
her happy - and will do just about anything to get whatever it is they need. viviana distracts her
weary mind with projects that are usually for other dogs, not herself. she only has two other dogs she trusts, her friends doe and thorn. vivi will put her life down for those two, they are her family, the only dogs she has who she can trust.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 15minutes » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:51 am

mark for later
this looks amazingg