The Night the Moon Fell ~ (Closed)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Night the Moon Fell ~ Sign Up(Wolf)

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:06 am

You got it! If you know anyone who might be interested send them this way
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:55 pm

Name:
Jessaa

Fodder:
no

scout I guess

Power:
Empathy- feeling the emotions of others (which can be bad if their super angry, terrified, or in pain)
If not allowed, then shifting into a fox

Sexuality:
pan

Appearance:
Slender and average length of legs, with a pretty face and average sized ears and her eyes are a deep brown. She is a lovely medium furred she wolf, and has white toes. Her fur color is red, and her ears are brown as is her snout, and the brown and white are the only markings. She also has a black colored nose.

History:
She was born outside the pack, to two wonderful parents and has a brother. She was raised there for a bit, until she was one year old. Her parents brought her to this pack, then they left and went back to their home, and their son. No one ever questioned that they only had two, and because no one did Jessaa thinks its normal. Even though two to four pups per litter is usually the average. Anyhow, she was trained here as a scout, and is now a contributing member of the pack, and she tries to take her job as seriously as she can.

Relatives:
Not in RP, but dad and mom and brother

Crush:
Zane and Isla

Mate:
Open

Name:
Vik

Fodder:
no

Beta

Power:
He can shift into a black cat.

Sexuality:
homosexual

Appearance:
A cream golden male with brown nose and brown eyes. That's all there is to his colors.

History:
He was born and raised in this pack, and as his parents (or a close family friend) were the betas it was determined he'd be the next beta. Either because his parents were the betas, or because the family friend saw his interest and put in a good word for him to the alphas (former alphas; that or the current alpha chose him? Idk) He was trained and raised here, and then he became the next beta. That's all that's happened in his life thus far, but he is looking for love, and other than that he's had a good and very happy life so far.

Relatives:
Not in RP, but Rem is his dad, Vel is his mom, and Rena is his sister. (if anyone wants to play them, let me know)

Crush:
Open

Mate:
I would love if someone would make one.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:57 pm

Theodore

Fodder(Yes or No): No

Power: Lie Detecting

Sexuality: Homosexual

History: meet theodore, a laid back yet inquisitive male who probably won't be able to help much in a fight, but will try his absolute best! he's an insanely loyal wolf, who will always stick by the ones he loves. even the ones who wrong him will realize that theo's not got a bad bone in his body, and will probably still be positive towards the ones who's hurt him. he's very curious, yet cautious. because of his ranking he's learnt to be careful with his emotions yet when he does show them, it's very easy to hurt his feelings. he's smaller in stature, straggly and scrawny yet agile and lithe. his fur is a creamy, white apricot color, and he has darker amber eyes. he loves his mate, he kind of just given up hope on ever finding love until Vik came around.

Relatives: open

Crush: n/a, Loyal to Vik

Mate: Vik
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:22 pm

Furrydogs12 wrote:Res Vik's Mate?

XD sure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:37 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Name:
Jessaa

Fodder:
no

scout I guess

Power:
Empathy- feeling the emotions of others (which can be bad if their super angry, terrified, or in pain)
If not allowed, then shifting into a fox

Sexuality:
pan

Appearance:
Slender and average length of legs, with a pretty face and average sized ears and her eyes are a deep brown. She is a lovely medium furred she wolf, and has white toes. Her fur color is red, and her ears are brown as is her snout, and the brown and white are the only markings. She also has a black colored nose.

History:
She was born outside the pack, to two wonderful parents and has a brother. She was raised there for a bit, until she was one year old. Her parents brought her to this pack, then they left and went back to their home, and their son. No one ever questioned that they only had two, and because no one did Jessaa thinks its normal. Even though two to four pups per litter is usually the average. Anyhow, she was trained here as a scout, and is now a contributing member of the pack, and she tries to take her job as seriously as she can.

Relatives:
Not in RP, but dad and mom and brother

Crush:
Zane and Isla

Mate:
Open

Name:
Vik

Fodder:
no

Beta

Power:
He can shift into a black cat.

Sexuality:
homosexual

Appearance:
A cream golden male with brown nose and brown eyes. That's all there is to his colors.

History:
He was born and raised in this pack, and as his parents (or a close family friend) were the betas it was determined he'd be the next beta. Either because his parents were the betas, or because the family friend saw his interest and put in a good word for him to the alphas (former alphas; that or the current alpha chose him? Idk) He was trained and raised here, and then he became the next beta. That's all that's happened in his life thus far, but he is looking for love, and other than that he's had a good and very happy life so far.

Relatives:
Not in RP, but Rem is his dad, Vel is his mom, and Rena is his sister. (if anyone wants to play them, let me know)

Crush:
Open

Mate:
I would love if someone would make one.

Both accepted also Empathy is fine! I'll get them added when the power here isn't flickering off and on due to storms
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:38 pm

my two a page back are done

edit: and so is Theo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:00 pm

He'sso cute!

@Dark: XD cool

Should I ask people to post what their wolves are feeling? Or to keep in mind to do that when Jessaa is around anyone's wolves?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:09 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:He'sso cute!

Should I ask people to post what their wolves are feeling? Or to keep in mind to do that when Jessaa is around anyone's wolves?

Theo do be an innocent little boyo. Vik, please take good care of this boy.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:26 pm

I think going off what the other characters are feeling as a person posts should work. Empathy is usually a pretty easy power to use, but if you feel more comfortable with asking people you could.

I know when I post people have a general idea of what my characters are feeling.
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:28 pm

Furrydogs12 wrote:

Theo do be an innocent little boyo. Vik, please take good care of this boy.

And of course your new characters are accepted. So happy to have people already interested in this!! XD
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me