Red Sun Blue Moon forms and discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Red Sun characters

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:37 pm

User: Furrydogs12

Wolf Form
Name: Lucifer
Gender and pronouns: Male He/ Him
Sexuality: Demisexual
Crush: open

Desired rank: Head warrior

Personality: lucifer is a fierce wolf with little to no room for mercy. he is incredibly aggressive with a dangerously short temper. He has absolutely no qualms about killing and is not squeamish with blood, especially not that of his enemies. He was abandoned at a young age making him more independent than other wolves, but leaving a lot to be desire socially. He shows very little loyalty though he can manipulate others into believing in his loyalty. He is selfish and is not afraid to show that side of himself. He has little faith in love and is cold hearted, leaving a lot to be desired of passion. He has low tolerance for others and does not care much for young wolves as he believes they are insolent and arrogant with much to much to learn. However, if he falls in love he is extremely protective and loyal.
History: see in rp
Kin: All dead

Mate: open
Pups: n/a
Pets: none
Other: n/a

Secret Wolf Form
Name: Ygritte
Gender and pronouns: Female She/Her
Sexuality: Straight

Desired rank: has it

Personality and History: The daughter of a hunter, Ygritte was born for the thrill of the kill. Her father was no hunter though. He spent his time hunting elk and deer to feed his small family. Ygritte earned her first bow at the age of seven when she began accompanying her father on hunts and though she had learned how to use a hunt with a knife and a gun as well, she much preferred the silence of the arrow. Her accuracy grew as she did and by the age of nine her father had made her her very own bow and arrow, though it was not to be granted to her until her sixteenth name day. Ygritte worked day and night on her skill, she shot arrows at bottles and apples, at trees and flowers, anything that she could, all in hopes that they day she received her bow she would be the greatest marksman her father had ever seen. Shortly after her sixteenth name day death visited her family in the form of a wolf. Large and salivating, it leaped from the bushes just inches from her and her father. He had no time to react before its teeth sunk deep into his neck. Ygritte notched her bow, but the creature turned to her, its eyes... incredibly human eyes... watching her. It was that day that she found her calling, with an arrow between the eyes.
Kin : Mother- Sarinia

Mate: open
Pups:n/a
Pets: Lilinie
Other: She doesn't know that she is a werewolf yet.

Wolf Form
Name: Yeni
Gender and pronouns: Female She/Her
Sexuality: Straight

Desired rank: hunter

Personality: Yeni is a friendly and very kind girl. She enjoys playing with other pups but is always careful. She is quite the curious child, facinated by many things. She always apologizes for the littlest things. Yeni looks up to her older cousin and wants to be just like her. She is learning how to use a bow. At the moment she isn't quite there yet but, she is trying. There is something special about Yeni though, she is a selectively mute child. She knows sign language though. She can also read mouths quite efficiently. She has a notebook she brings with her to write what she wants to say in case someone doesn't understand sign language.
History: See in rp
Kin: Ygritte- cousin

Mate: n/a
Pets: Honey, Smoke
Other: is Ygritte's little cousin. Her parents are dead but, Her mother was Chinese, her father was French. Her father was Ygritte's Father's brother.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red Sun Blue Moon forms and discussion

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:44 pm

Are the two forms that are done both Blue Moon?

Alright, anyone that joins (and Galaxy)- please put the pack in with the rank
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:44 pm

yep!
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Furry: cool

Hey Galaxy, your post with your reservations seems to have disappeared. Do I need to switch any ranks around between packs?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Galaxystar01 wrote:User: Galaxystar01

Name: Conner
Gender and pronouns: Male (he/him, they/them)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: Currently Open

Desired rank: He’s fine the way he is now
Pack: Blue Moon
Looks: Conner is your average kid with his sorta muscular 5’6” body. He has messy chestnut hair and has blue eyes. Conner has a scar on his left shoulder from a fight when he was 18 years of age.
Wolf looks: https://pixabay.com/photos/wolfdog-wolf ... y-2014705/

Personality: Conner is not the best with talking to others and generally sticks to being around Jackson for the most part. Conner is a thinker and a planner and always thinks about others first before himself which can cause consequences in return. He thinks of the needs of Jackson before himself all the time and he wouldn’t let anything touch Jackson. Conner is a strategist and far from a perfectionist. He is a pacifist and would rather things be done the talking way. He is very shy and is jumpy if you scare him. He isn’t gullible in the slightest, but will give you a second chance if he sees it is the right thing to do. He is forgiving, but he is also wary of the others. He protects Jackson from the other pups since they can play rough and doesn’t want Jackson to get hurt. Conner is a kind and caring werewolf and always loves to be interactive and help out. He has major anxiety and depression.
History (optional, and could mention in posts) : In RP
Kin: Don’t ask please, legal guardian of Jackson

Mate: none currently
Pups: None currently, legal guardian of Jackson
Pets (werewolves can have pets): Nope
Other: :mrgreen:

User: Galaxystar01

Name: Jackson
Gender and pronouns: Male (he/him, they/them)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: To young

Desired rank: Hunter (Like Conner), Alpha
Looks: Jackson is a small kiddo with a 3’4”. He is a blonde haired kid with green yellow eyes.
Wolf looks: https://pixabay.com/photos/carnivore-ti ... p-1697520/

Personality: Jackson is shy, kind, and quiet. He rarely speaks unless he has to since he has a condition with his vocal cords. He has a hoarse voice, but he tries his best to be a normal pup. He does have ambitions, but he’s only four right now so that could change. Like his legal guardian, Conner, he is a pacifist who thinks fighting isn’t the answer to everything. Jackson wants to be like Conner, but still have his own qualities. He generally stays close to Conner and if he isn’t around, Gracie. He is smart and quite the spark of life to him. He loves to play, but is hesitant to play with other pups because his past siblings played rough with him before. Jackson is a therapist in a way in training at least. He will listen to Gracie and Conner’s problems and try to heal them by using hugs and kisses as methods to help them. He loves to be himself, but also have a bit of Conner in him as well.
History: In RP
Kin: Don’t ask, legal guardian is Conner

Mate: to young
Pups: to young
Pets: Nope

Name: Gracie
Gender and pronouns: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)
Crush: Open

Desired rank: Beta, Alpha
Looks: She is a 5’4” woman with the palest blue eyes with soft, long and wavy brown hair. She has a scar on her nose in both human and wolf form.
Wolf looks: https://pixabay.com/photos/arctic-wolf- ... f-5961985/

Personality: Gracie is a loner by heart and generally sticks to herself. She says away from the Alpha’s since she is afraid of them. She is jumpy and jittery. Her friends are Conner and Jackson and she loves to play with Jackson. She will fight and protect her Pack with her life. She is loyal, quick, and smart. She is super sensitive and sometimes disappears for a bit. She likes being alone, but would like someone that supports her and is there for her. She has a dog for her anxiety and constant depression she battles. Gracie is graceful and very fierce in battle, but outside of battle is clumsy and ready to cower in fear. She changes differently when it is defending the Pack. She loves pups and even if she is afraid and I mean very afraid of the Alpha’s, she’ll play with their pups.
Kin: Don’t Ask

Mate: None yet
Pups: None yet
Pets: Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
https://pixabay.com/photos/dog-puppy-pe ... te-954520/

Name: Lupus
Gender and pronouns: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Pansexual, Demisexual

Desired rank: Alpha
Pack: Red Sun
Looks: He is a 6’1” powerhouse with brown hair and amber eyes. He has scars on his left arm, left leg, and his left cheek.
Wolf looks: https://pixabay.com/photos/wolf-canis-l ... zoo-91522/

Personality: Lupus is a serious and outgoing wolf who has way too much confidence for his own good. He has leadership qualities and hopes the current alpha will see that and appoint him Beta. He generally defends the pack with fierceness and thinks fighting is necessary for the Packs. He is someone who you can’t be friend with easily. You have to earn a friendship with this guy. He is driven by adrenaline and he is driven by his goals in life. Lupus is alert and definitely not gullible so don’t try that on him or else you’ll get a real good talking-to. He will tell you flat out if he dislikes your actions and he will help you try to improve them.
Kin: Brother is Ashton

Mate: None yet
Pups: Really unsure about them, but none yet
Pets: Nope

Name: Ashton
Gender and pronouns: Male (they/them, he/him)
Sexuality: Pansexual (poly-open)

Desired rank: Fine where he is
Pack: Red Sun
Looks: He is a 5’7 male with soft blonde hair and amber eyes.
Wolf looks:
https://pixabay.com/photos/wolf-mongoli ... f-1145039/

Personality: Unlike his brother, he is calm, collected, and definitely not quiet. He is kind, but doesn’t take teasing too lightly. He likes friendly and good natured banter and something he can laugh at. He is a jokester by heart and very much a trickster. Better watch out for this prankster. He loves to have a laugh and is quite convincing. He can crush on literally anyone he finds to be like him or if they are not like him. He is super chill and definitely is the one to tick his brother off. He is someone who just wants a prankster like him to be his pranking buddy.
Kin: Brother is Lupus

Mate: none yet
Pups: none yet
Pets: Labrador retriever Kanji
https://pixabay.com/photos/dog-animal-p ... e-3034941/

Everyone (besides Jackson) is open to relationships

Sorry for double post
Accepted!

Also, Furry, your two are accepted.

Eshra is going to crush on Furry’s other guy or Conner, maybe both. Merry and or Pippin are both definitely crushing on Jackson when old enough (if the RP gets that far, which hopefully it will)

Galaxy: if no one joins as Red Moon alpha, you can switch Lupis to it. Could my elder be Lupus and Ashton’s parent or grandparent, or would you rather not? Also, Cadence will probably crush on Lupus, unless Ashton’s the better person for crushes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:13 pm

User: Lunaclaw

Name: Seth
Gender and pronouns: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: n/a

Personality: seth is slightly immature and childish, but cheerful, optimistic and exceptionally kind. he will do anything for his pack and does the best he can. he would obey without question or hesitation.
History (optional, and could mention in posts) : in rp
Kin (parents and siblings, grandparents aunts and uncles and cousins if you want) : n/a

Mate: Open
Pets (werewolves can have pets) : He has a German Shepard
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:29 pm

LunaClaw wrote:User: Lunaclaw

Name: Seth
Gender and pronouns: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: n/a

Personality: seth is slightly immature and childish, but cheerful, optimistic and exceptionally kind. he will do anything for his pack and does the best he can. he would obey without question or hesitation.
History (optional, and could mention in posts) : in rp
Kin (parents and siblings, grandparents aunts and uncles and cousins if you want) : n/a

Mate: Open
Pets (werewolves can have pets) : He has a German Shepard

Accepted!
Eshra might be poly open, not sure though
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:49 pm

I know for a fact that Conner is tentative poly.

When there old enough Jackson crushes are fine

I guess your elder can be a grandparent

Cadence would probably have the best luck with Ashton, but it ‘doesn’t matter to me. It’s up to you.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:16 am

Galaxystar01 wrote:I know for a fact that Conner is tentative poly.

When there old enough Jackson crushes are fine

I guess your elder can be a grandparent

Cadence would probably have the best luck with Ashton, but it ‘doesn’t matter to me. It’s up to you.

XD kay

Cool

Thank you

I’ll go with Ashton then. Wants my girl to be happy. I know she’s a fictional character…but still.

Edit: Merry Pippin and sibling haven’t been born yet, so I don’t know if I should keep them on the list
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:31 pm

My Red sun two are up!
Furrydogs12