π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:18 am

[image maybe]

Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:36 pm

SqueakerTheBun wrote:Name: Kori Williams
Nickname / titles: Kori-Bear (HE HATES IT HAHA)
Gender / orientation: male, gay

Physical Description: he is 5”6
Eye colour: light blue
Hair colour: very pale blonde
Notable traits: he has little freckles spotted on his face and tops of his arms, and he has light blue braces
Typical clothing: collared short sleeved shirts, usually in light blues and/or greens, that (sometimes) say β€œtheatre club” on them, and a pair of black and white shorts, not too short (you can find them in the girls clothes isle at stores)

Species: human
Abilities/skills: acting (great) singing (sings good)
Species affiliations: he doesn’t have friends, he’s very shy and generally keeps to himself. he’s always told himself that he likes being alone, but a part of him wishes he made friends easily. he’s not rude though, and if people were willing to take it slow and at his pace, he’d make friends just fine!

Brief history: he lives with his older sister Qwinn (20) in an apartment. Qwinn is almost always at work, so often Kori is alone, even at home. growing up Qwinn was his mother figure, since he’s lived with just her since he was 3.
Brief personality traits: shy, introverted, awkward, theatre geek, very passionate about things he likes, generally a happy person

Accepted!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seraphina Lux/ Icarus Nightingale

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:37 pm

owl0430 wrote:

username;;owl0430
β–½ name;; Seraphina Lux
β–½ gender;;female
β–½ age;;17
Sexuality: Heteromantic-demi

β–½ Human/supernatural?(please specify): human

β–½ Traits;;While definetly open and friendly with her family and those she feels close to, when anyone else is around or she meets someone she doesn't know she shuts down and acts more withdrawn. However, she loves puzzles and figuring things out- needless to say she was a fan of Sherlock Holmes at one points, and current enjoys fantasty-based mystery books, shows, and movies.

β–½ Likes;; just like her mother and father, she enjoys all forms of art. sculpting, drawing, painting, crafting, and what not. She also loves the night sky and flowers. Just like her mother, she is a cat person, and has a soft spot for the small, fluffy animals. Though ragdolls and Norwegian forest cats are her favorite cat breeds, neither of which could be considered small once fully grown.

β–½ dislikes; Those who deceive and betray people. Seraphina also has a slight fear of bugs and bats and finds heights to be rather distasteful.

β–½ history;; For the time being she had wanted to get a way from the busy city-life for a bit. But she needed a job. So she got herself a job here in this new, quieter town, unaware of just what she had gotten herself into.

Fun Facts/Trivia:
- Has a scar on the back of her left arm from her mother's grumpy old cat, who for some reason despised her.
- Though seeming rather gentle in nature, she has two moods when it comes to music: Music and artists who include violins in their music (ex. Alexander Ryback music) or rock/heavy metal
- Has no explanation for it but is afraid of poodles. Not the small toy poodles, though- just regular poodles.

β–½ crush;;none
β–½ secret crush;;none
β–½ boyfriend/girlfriend;;none
theme song; monster- meg and dia.( will be changed soon)

username;;owl0430
β–½ name; Icarus Nightingale
β–½ gender;;male
β–½ age;;died at age 19
Sexuality: originally Hetero, but after becoming a ghost is Ace ( due to trauma regarding his death and part of his curse to not be able to feel love/romance.)

β–½ Human/supernatural?(please specify):ghost

β–½ eye color;;dark grey with golden flecks (the flecks are to represent the fire and embers that killed him.)
β–½ hair color;; black

β–½ + traits;; He is a loyal and determined person, and is protective over those he considers his comrades and friends.

β–½ - traits;; However, he can be rather stubborn, persistent, and slightly bossy/controlling at times. Probably what could be deemed his fatal flaw is that nowadays, he despises the concept of love and soulmates, finding those who believe in love to be utter fools.

β–½ likes;; The ocean and roses are some of his favorite things. He also has a liking of chinchillas and prefers cooler weather to hot weather. As he would often say when asked, he would much rather bathe in ice than be hot.

β–½ dislikes; heat, fire, firepits/places, romance, and parties. Oh, and he highly dislikes the story of "Alice In Wonderland".
P.s- hates the time of the year nearing his death-date, and to all but a few tends to be more aggressive and moody around this time.)

history;
Quite similar to the Greek myth, he 'flew too close to the sun' so-to-speak. Grew too cocky and arrogant...

It had been a night to remember. A Halloween party, full of his friends and their friends, so on and so forth. That was, until some lunatic threw the remnants of their cigarette where they shouldn't have- and the house swiftly erupted into flames. Most of the partygoers had gotten out- except for one. A woman named Alice, and the one who had stolen his heart. In a burst of adrenaline and a foolish belief he would get them both out alive, he ran back in. But just as he shoved her out of the room she had been trapped in, a ceiling beam fell, crushing him. She got out alive, but saving her had cost him his life. Little had he known, however, a witch had been at the party as well, someone they had been in college with. Though she had thought of it as doing him a favor and allowing him to live, it ended up as more of a curse to him.

He would still live, sort of. Cursed to haunt the world as a ghost, by daylight he was invisible- unseen to the eyes of the living.- but at nightfall, he could be seen- though the moonlight made him transparent. He could phase through people and objects, a cold presence in his wake. Though he can not possess people- he can mess with objects. However, he can become visible in the day and/or physical by using the life forces of the living, requiring physical contact to be absorbed. Becoming physical at any time, or becoming visible during the day, does cause him significant pain.

But it wasn't any of that that was the real curse, nor was it having to watch his friends and family move on with their lives, grow old, and wither away. It was the fact he only had one way out of this- if a human woman confessed their love to him and willingly traded their life for his. But as part of this 'curse, he is incapable of feeling love. Sadness, fury, friendship, yes. But love, and anything romantic? Nope. Not one bit.

Furthermore, he can not handle fire well. He will disappear instantly at the mere sight of it, and it throws him into almost a panic- objects and things will go flying, and he essentially enters a poltergeist-like state. In this state his form will sometimes appear to be that of a flaming skeleton, but it serves no purpose other than acting as a fear-factor. It has no effect on his ability or circumstances as a ghost. ( in simpler terms its just for show and to frighten humans.)

Fun facts/Trivia
- knew how to play the violin and acoustic guitar before he died.
- Though he can seem angry or overly-moody, he's more melancholic than anything, but around the right people he has his better moments.most of it stems from his inability to understand or feel love/romance, which effect his ability to empathize with other. Aka he's just a sad, confused soft ghost boy who has trouble understanding or dealing with emotions.

β–½ secret crush;;none
theme song; Ribcage- Andy Black

Accepted! (Also yesss Alexander Rybak’s music slaps)
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cecil Neoma

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:43 pm

owl0430 wrote:Searching for an image

Name: Cecil Neoma
Sexuality: Heteromantic-ace

Species: Dragonewt- Almost all Dragonewt are born in our realm, but are almost always taken back to avalon, the fact realm, to be raised. On Occasion, a dragon will stay in our realm in a humanoid form to watch over the child and take it to Avalon when the time is right. However, Dragons almost never travel to our realm, making Dragonewts the rarest of the Avalonian species.

Humans gifted with the blood of dragons, they are born to human parents. If a dragon visiting the mortal realm happens to, for whatever reason, takes a liking to the child, they will on occasion gift the child with dragon blood,, resulting in dragon-like traits and abilities. They tend to have horns atop their head and patches of scales on their skin, and their pupils can dilate to be more serpentine, and both the upper and lower canines are sharper, much like a dragon. Some can also have wings or fin-like wings depending on the type of dragon that gifted them. Their final ability is both a gift and a hindrance. When exposed to the element their dragon affiliated with, they shift into a smaller version of a dragon. ( about the size of a bus). (Though this can be done on command as well. elemental exposure just causes forced transformation.) They also aren't as strong as normal dragons, and the durability of their scales is about half that of a dragon. So still tough, but not impenetrable.
They are a male-dominated species, but females do exist, opposite of the Sphinx, a female-dominated race. Their average lifespan is typically around 4,000-5,000 years. Actual dragons live much, much longer. The dragon that gifted him, in particular, was an ice dragon. Therefore, he changes when enough ice/snow covers his skin. His Dragon form is a silvery-blue in coloration, the occasional icy and light blue mixed in, with the webbing between his wings a light grey. The eyes are the same color as his. There are twin rows of spines trailing from a singular small spike in-between his dragon form's eyes and ending at the end of his tail, which is barbed with an arrow-head shaped barb. The horns atop its head are just larger versions of his, and his claws are the same dark grey.

β–½ Appearance: Cecil has black hair and pale skin, while his eyes are a dark grey. He stands at about 6ft 2, and weighs about 150lbs. The patches of scales adorning his skin can be found on his shoulders and the outer parts of his upper arms, the backs of his hands, his collar bone, and patches on his back and on the top of his feet. The scales are primarily a pale silvery-blue in coloration, some almost blending with his pale skin, with a few icy blue and pale blue ones mixed in. His wings are this coloration as well, the webbing being a light grey. His horns, located a little bit above his ears, curve back and downwards before curving upwards and are dark grey in coloration. He also has a small dangling earring in his right earlobe made of iron, fearing the dragons may come to the mortal realm in an attempt to force him back to Avalon.

Being that he does have dragon blood running through his veins, the iron of his earring does effect him a bit as well. Sometimes it makes him feel a bit ill while he has it in, but most of the time the drawbacks have to do with his dragon form. In his dragon form is reduced to the size of a small van and is incapable of using its corresponding elemental ability. It even effects his scales in that form, for with the earring( which in his dragon form dangles from his right horn) they are no tougher than snake skin (underbelly) to a kimono dragon's ( sides/back, etc), making him immensely easier to kill.

(P.s- typically he will wear sweats and loose-fitting clothing to hide hide his wings. However. If he goes to dress up or wear something more fitting, he wears backed corsets and/or binders to keep hid wings pinned to his back as flat as possible. )

Languages: Fae (aka Elvish), Draconic, and bits/pieces of English. Essentially he can speak English, but it's not always the most coherent- though he is getting better. ( His speech does have a slight avalonian accent, but I don't know how to describe it so I'll leave that up to interpretation. )

β–½ + traits;; Cecil tends to be rather energetic and optimistic on his good days, full of life and fun to be around, he's always up for am adventure.
β–½ - traits;; His biggest flaws, however, is that he is rather timid, and hates revealing what he is to others. Therefore, he is almost always wearing long sleeved shirts, jackets, and hoodies, jeans, and fingerless gloves, even in warm weather. He was gifted the blood of an ice dragon, so his body's natural temperature runs a bit cold- part of why he loves warm and hor whether, though its not ideal ( hot weather, heat,, etc. Weakens ice dragons and can make them feel ill. ). Back to the main point,, he almost always restrains his wings and reduce his comfort to conceal what he is.
Not even all of the mayor's residents know what he is, though some have speculated and debated on the matter.

His other notable flaw is that in the winter where I've dragons are strongest, ir in the spring (aka Avalonian vacation to the mortal realm season), he tends to be rather paranoid. Though it's only most prevalent duringb those times, as it is always there. Mushroom circles? No thank you. Tree branches forming arches or tunnels? Absolutely not.

β–½ likes;; summer, all things warm,, cocoa on chilly winter nights,, etc.. Though, by far, his favorite activity is flying over mountainscapes at sunrise and sunset.
β–½ dislikes; Winter, cold weather,, anything and everything chilly, along with large dogs. Though he isn't a fan of people who pester him too much about what he is, as well. He's hardly ever seen anyone else like him ( Dragons and Dragonewts were solitary creatures, and were few and far in-between. It wasn't often he'd seen another Dragonewt in Avalon, and he hadn't seen a single one since he'd ran away back here to the mortal realm )

history; Though his parents were both from England and he was born there, Cecil was born with the blood of both humans and dragons. His parents were human, but after a dragon visiting the mortal realm took a liking to them, offered to keep their child safe by gifting him with the blood of dragons. That being said, Dragon's aren't big fans of the mortal realm most of the time, so not too long after he was born, he was taken back to Avalon: The fae realm, which is home to many mystical creatures. There he learned all about Avalon and its residents, and learned to speak Fae and Draconic. The thing was, his parents hadn't been welcomed to Avalon at the time he was born, so he had never met them. He didn't even learn of them til around age six. This led to him developing a desire later in life to find and meet them, or at least explore the human realm. He spent several years trying to learn the language of humans, but he never got a chance to become fluent. The dragon who giften him with its blood learned that he was planning to leave prior to completing his training, and was about to imprison him in Avalon until his training was completed. Therefore, he snuck out as soon as he got a chance. But he wasn't prepared for the human world- he had been starting to learn of it, but there were many things he didn't know... such as the fact humans weren't big fans of things that were-well... not human. Nonetheless, he refused to return to Avalon, even going so far as to get a piercing made of iron in his right ear, so that they couldn't force him back, as beautiful as it was in Avalon. But, time took its toll, and he needed a place to stay- hence how he ended up here. He hasn't given up on finding his parents, though. He's just trying to find a better means of doing so.
β–½ crush;;none
β–½ secret crush;;none
theme song; Renegades- X Ambassadors

(Fun Facts/Trivia: 1- Cecil knows the art of aerial silk.
2- Since his arrival at the manor, he'd thought about pretending to be a gargoyle if any humans were to show up. However, that'd mean revealing what he is to the humans and some of the other residents, which makes him nervous. )

( P.S- I'm willing to discuss character relations/dynamics for any of my characters, but especially Cecil here! I've used Dragonewts it rp's before but never really got a chance to play things out, so I'm pretty excited to try a new dragonewt character that isn't so edgy.
And if you feel he's overpowered, please let me know and we can talk about how to tone him down further to please everyone. Though even without the iron piercing in, iron is still a significant weakness and will, in weapon form, peirce dragonnewt scales as easily as a knife would human skin. Tis just steel/ other metals that have reduced impact. Plus iron wounds will make a dragonnewt sick.
Anyone is free to ask questions on dragonewts as well, or play them ( in this specific rp) as well!)

Accepted!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:45 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Posting these though (will change Kriin boy’s crush if Tropic puts a new character instead of Zayn)

-pic here maybe-
Name:
Maau
Nickname / titles:
M; Kirin prince (his parents are royalty)
Gender / orientation:
Male; homosexual (likes Zayn)

Physical Description:
Beautiful male with tanned skin and brown eyes that wears whatever clothes he wants. It depends on the season and weather. He has long reddish brown hair with silver ends. He also wears a deep blue pendant from his mom.

Kirin is silver bay (reddish brown with silver legs and muzzle) with silver mane and on the tail. Eyes are brown, and antlers/horns are brown.
Eye colour:
Brown
Hair colour:
Reddish brown with silver ends
Notable traits:
Can show the antlers/horns in humanoid form.
Typical clothing:
T shirts, flannels, jeans, shorts, socks, shoes, boots, sweaters in winter. Sometimes wears traditional Chinese clothes.

Species:
Kirin
Abilities/skills:
Leadership, turning into the dragon horse whatever, horse and dragon (if those exist) communication, floating, holy fire or whatever
Species affiliations:
N/A right now

Brief history:
Reveal in RP
Brief personality traits:
Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, happy, friendly, loving, loyal, leader

can be wild, can be crazy, doesn’t like fights/conflict, doesn't like loud sounds/sudden movements

Optional character trivia:
He really likes carrots (lol)
He is Chinese
He dances sometimes
He likes water despite being a fire creature

[image maybe]
Name:
Leslie White
Nickname / titles:
Les, Lie
Gender / orientation:
Agender; likes girls

Physical Description:
Long white looking blonde hair and pretty reddish brown eyes. Wears whatever they (she) want on any given day. 5’ 4” and 116 lbs of slender beauty and light skin.
Eye colour:
Reddish brown
Hair colour:
White looking blonde color
Notable traits:
Nope
Typical clothing:
Jackets and hoodies, t shirts, jeans or shorts, overalls sometimes, flannels sometimes, sweaters and boots in winter.

Species:
Human
Abilities/skills:
swimming, intelligent, writing, running
Species affiliations:
Open if anyone wants

Brief history:
Reveal in RP
Brief personality traits:
Wip

Optional character trivia:
Likes red and brown
German and Russian

Accepted!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:50 pm

I will add everyone to the character roster when I get the chance! I have also finished my forms if anyone would like to give them a look. I would suggest at least glancing through Nyx’s if you have a supernatural resident, as she is the house master so those characters would know of her. Also, I have changed Nikolav’s personality to be a little more focused on his own survival.

Depending on how I feel handling these characters I may add another, since I don’t plan on playing as Nyx quite as often as the other two.

Anyways, welcome (back) aboard! I can’t wait to rp with you all! c: The plan is to restart with the humans meeting up as well as the supernaturals becoming aware of their plan as they get closer to the house, although I may wait a little longer before actually starting so more people can add characters if they wish.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:36 am

cocogerber13 wrote:I will add everyone to the character roster when I get the chance! I have also finished my forms if anyone would like to give them a look. I would suggest at least glancing through Nyx’s if you have a supernatural resident, as she is the house master so those characters would know of her. Also, I have changed Nikolav’s personality to be a little more focused on his own survival.

Anyways, welcome (back) aboard! I can’t wait to rp with you all! c: The plan is to restart with the humans meeting up as well as the supernaturals becoming aware of their plan as they get closer to the house, although I may wait a little longer before actually starting so more people can add characters if they wish.

Kay
Is Viti still allowed to crush on Nikolav even though his personality has been changed? I still want them to crush on him

Sounds like a plan
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:45 am

Quite excited here as well for the reboot! Hopefully we can start in a few days : ) It's been hard to find rp's that fit my interest lately in the forums, so it was thrilling when you said there'd be a reboot!
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:58 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
cocogerber13 wrote:I will add everyone to the character roster when I get the chance! I have also finished my forms if anyone would like to give them a look. I would suggest at least glancing through Nyx’s if you have a supernatural resident, as she is the house master so those characters would know of her. Also, I have changed Nikolav’s personality to be a little more focused on his own survival.

Kay
Is Viti still allowed to crush on Nikolav even though his personality has been changed? I still want them to crush on him

Sounds like a plan

Sure, although I probably won’t decide on things like that for my characters until they’ve interacted with others in the rp! If you’re still ok with that then you’re good to do what ever you’d like!

And I’m glad you guys are excited! <3 Hopefully we can get a few more characters to join, especially since there don’t seem to be too many humans. I’m thinking about maybe trying to start sometime on Saturday? It could also be an option to have a few supernaturals with the humans that either think they’re a human or are pretending to be one as well, since that seems like an interesting dynamic for the individual characters!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me