โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐’น&๐’ป - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โ˜พโœฒ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“”๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ โœฒโ˜ฝ

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:35 pm

"Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains."

Birth Name: Namba Sessue
Alaises: Sessue Namba
Nicknames: Setan, Narin, Raijin
Species: Human/Witch
Zodiac/DOB: Sagittarius/11-29

Sexuality: Bisexual - Male pref
Crush: Open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Husband/Wife/Mate: None
Childen: None

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
positive traits; Fair, Creative, Gentle
neutral traits; Quiet, Placid, Soft
negative traits; Meek, Tactless, Asocial
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Sessue is about six feet tall, with a slim athletic build. The man has an excellent poker face, though said poker face tends to fade as trust builds. He has a preference for comfortable, baggy clothing, often not nothing to groom himself, aside from the essentials. Unsurprisingly the man does clean up nicely when it's called for though he doesn't like it much. Because of his lack of tact and asocial nature, he doesn't always work with others well, and he doesn't like to be involved in arguments, much less take sides. Sessue will either hide behind his poker face or quite literally run away to avoid it if he can. Despite all of this he's probably one of the best people you'll meet because of his fairness if you can look past his careless taste in clothes and his RBF.
Air and fire are what call to Sessue, his strength lies for the most part in the air. Sessue's control stems from his emotions, and every day it's a fight to keep his emotions in balance. On days when his emotions rage within him, windstorms aren't uncommon, but on good days controlling even the slightest breeze is easy. When focusing his powers on both air and fire, may on occasion call upon a lightning storm, though this tends to make him blackout for few days due to a sudden loss of energy. It's that ability with lightning storms that at one time earned him the nickname Raijin, after the Japanese god of thunder, lightning, and storms. Sessue has recently formed a familiar bond with a Harpy Eagle, named Kazuya meaning "fire" and along with baby Griffin by the name of Fujin meaning "air, wind."

Sessue was born into what seemed like a perfect family. His mother Nishi was the matriarch of the coven, and his father was one of the most respected healers within it. Great things were expected of him, and for the most part, he was able to deliver. Unfortunately according to his parents, he was much too emotive, too soft. While their disappointment hurt, he was able to push past it, for the most part, gaining their approval with his good grades and skill in magic. At the age of ten, his parents were trying to have a second child, in hopes to provide a better heir. Three months before his eleventh birthday, his parents announced that Nishi was pregnant, with the coven's future heir. Unfortunately, she lost the baby days after his birthday, and in their grief both of his parents blamed him. Their relationship turned sour and at the age of fourteen, Sessue ran away. He wandered for a few years, and at the age of nineteen was taken in by another coven. Sessue works as a hunter within his coven, using his skills with birds large and small as help.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Namba Senzo & Namba Nishi
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Vanilla and Neroli
Face Claim:
Sen Mitsuji
Playlist:
Mary, Did you Know - Pentatonix
Run Boy Run - Woodkid
Innocence - Nathan Wagner
Lovely - Billie Eilish, Khalid
River - Bishop Briggs
Dollhouse - Melanie Martinez

Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

remus vass

Postby nyctomancy » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:02 pm

name: Remus Emerson Vass.
      zodiac/dob:
      sexuality: Homosexual.
      species: Human?

allegiance: The Hidden.
      role: Healer.

appearance: When standing next to his brother, most people tend to assume that it's Remus who's the younger brother, given his smaller, leaner stature. At 5'8 and barely 130 lbs soaking wet, he doesn't make for a very intimidating sight. Remus shares his brother's complexion and hair, although his dark brown hair is shorter and curls mores. He has a youthful face, tanned, freckled skin, and the traditional violet eyes of the Lyons line, which he hides behind a mane of messy curls and thick glasses. He has twin scars on his chest from surgery and a finger that's perpetually crooked. There's a number of other old scars from his childhood all over his body, mainly scratches and bites from fighting.

motivation: To break the curse. To learn why he can't shift. To belong.
      personality: Remus is a ball of tightly compressed nerves and bitterness wrapped up in the guise of a polite young man. Being unable to shift is something that's always bothered him despite his best attempts to pretend otherwise. He channels his energy into maintaining an image of someone who's helpful and nice, giving him sort of a pushover reputation among the pack. It's easy for them to forget how much of a wild child he was, or that beneath his calm exterior there lies a wicked temper.

As a child he frequently got into scraps with the other werewolf children, believing that by being rough and rowdy the other children would accept him. However, this led to him being injured more often than not, to the extent where one of the healers took him under her wing and began teaching him her craft. Under the guidance of Adelaide, Remus' skills flourished and he gradually blossomed into a talented healer in his own right. Despite his skills, the old creeping bitterness of his heritage has never quite left him and he continues to struggle to find a foothold in this world. When the blood curse took affect, Remus joined the Hidden in an attempt to figure out how to break it.

Unlike most of his kin who fight with brute strength and their secondary forms, Remus relies more on cunning, agility, and firearms.

| +traits: Composed, determined, hardworking.
      | -traits: Insecure, angry,
      | +likes:
      | -dislikes: Being treated as helpless, sour food,
      | fears: That he'll never find a place where he belongs,

history:

crush: Open.
      Family: Charity Vass - mother, Roland Vass, Lupin Vass - brother, Opaline Lyons - relative.
Last edited by nyctomancy on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐’น&๐’ป - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Postby the viking goddess » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:27 pm

@rea'tia - he is already accepted! i will work on getting the coding on the front of the page and stuff for everyone.

@nyctomancy - sounds super interesting! i will allow that as i am interested in see how it will play out. now, one thing before i edit up the rules and such cause i forgot to add something. since there is a blood curse in affect, they are able to talk through their wolf forms as well as using their pack link to talk to whatever pack, they are with - the blood moon pack or the hidden ones. i totally just realized that when i was editing things!
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐’น&๐’ป - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:19 pm

@Viking
Thanks! I'll probably screw around with his form a little bit more.
At this point, I'm just struggling to figure out what his powers should be but that's about it.

As a note all my chars are open for relations, so feel free to ask here or in dm.
Will also be reserving posting space for a posible third and fourth chars just in case.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜พโœฒ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ โœฒโ˜ฝ

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:31 pm

"I know life took us far away
But I still dream 'bout the good old days
When we took care of each other
We were livin' for each other."

Birth name: Opaline Erika Lyons
Alaises: Opaline Victoria Woods
Nicknames: Opal, Eri, Olive
Species: Human/Witch
Zodiac/DOB: Aries/4-1

Sexuality: Pansexual Demiromantic
Girlfirend/boyfriend: None
Husband/Wife: None
Children: None

positive traits; Creative, honest, witty
neutral traits; Determined, maternal, sarcastic
negative traits; Morbid, predatory, insesitive
Opal has always been above average, though this is mostly in the oddest of ways. She stands at five foot seven inches and weighs about one-hundred and thirty-one pounds, though this fluctuates ten pounds in any direction. Like many of her paternal family, Opaline has vibrant violet eyes. With a slender but athletic body, Opal has a graceful stride, helping her go mostly undetected. She has fair skin and long raven black hair that is either in some kind of intricate braid or in a bun. Sadly there is a scar on her face that many seem to think to detract from her beauty, that she tends to hide the best she can. This means - for some reason - that she covers her face a lot and when she can't do her work by the light of the moon. She caries with her twin daggers; Seduce and Induce, one covered with poison and the other with an aphrodisiac.
Opaline is a vicious woman when crossed, and it shows with her use of her magic, mainly by the fact she rarely uses it unless in battle or in a show of power. An affinity with earth and water, and both the knowledge and power to use these elements to her advantage may cause problems for some. She tends to force sinkholes into existence or freeze the moisture in the air when in a mood. Get her angry and she gets creative. Only a woman like Opaline could have a familiar like Rahsu who seems like a perfectly normal snake - through highly venomous - at least until Opal says the word and an immature Basilisk. Thankfully, Rahsu's eyes are spelled to prevent death, but that still makes the creature quite deadly.

The first Seven years of Opaline's life are shrouded in mystery, unknown to her adoptive parents, and repressed in her memories. Her adoptive parents, Samuell John Woods and Catherine Sara Woods nee North found her and what they could only assume was her deceased twin sister in the forest hiding in a hollowed-out tree. By the markings on their bodies, the two had been attacked by wolves and Opaline refused to speak, for years after that. Unable to find her birth parents, the two took her in as their own. The attack of what she later to find out was werewolves only spurred her hatred of the species. In her later years she took up various arts, most being more socially acceptable for a woman like sewing, but she also dabbled in swordplay. After the death of her adoptive parents she left the town she'd grown up in and joined a small caravan that traveled from town to town, trying to spark a memory. Eventually, Opal found her way to the coven and it's safe to say she rather enjoys the torment the coven has slapped upon the beasts. It should be noted that she did at one time have a child with a human man, neither witch nor beast, but to her horror, her beloved daughter fell for one of these beasts and spawned a line of beasts with the creature. She refuses to acknowledge any of her daughter's descendants as kin. Despite being an elder, she still thinks of herself as one of the coven's fighters, often one of the first to leap into the fray.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Ephraim Lyons & Lyndra Lyons
Siblings:
Sabrone Lyons
Other Kin:
Lupin Vass

Scent:
Coconut & Lime
Face Claim:
Anya Chalotra
Playlist:
Lullaby of woe - Karliene
Savage Daughter - Sarah Hester
Hurts like Hell - Fleurie
She's an Actor - Austin Giorgio
Rescue Me - OneRepublic
Intro (Infected) - Sickick

Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜พโœฒ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ โœฒโ˜ฝ

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:31 pm

"I haven't seen my ex since we broke up
Probably 'cause he didn't wanna grow up
Now I'm out and wearing something low-cut
'Bout to get attention from a grown-up."

Birth Name: Lupin Oliver Vass
Alaises: None
Nicknames: Wolf Boy, & Ollie
Species: Werewolf
Zodiac/DOB: Aquarius/1-23

Sexuality: Bisexual
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Spouse: None
Childen: None

positive traits; Respectful, fair, clever
neutral traits; Formal, emotional, noncompetative
negative traits; Moody, possessive, sly
Lupin is a tall man or at least taller than average, standing at about six foot one, and weighing about one hundred and fifty-four pounds. The man has a large build, with a broad chest and shoulders. Fortunately or unfortunately Lupin did not get the well-known violet eyes of the Lyons family, but the dark brown eyes of his father, though he does have his mother's dark brown hair. His hair is normally long and for the most part left alone unless sparring, which is then put into a ponytail. He has some light stubble decorating his face as well. Lupin has a few scars and tattoos storming his body, and he even has a few favorites. Out of all of his scars, he has two favorites, one on his left hip, which looks like it came from another wolf, and a scar from frostbite due to a particularly vicious witch on his right shoulder. As for his tattoos, his favorite is the very detailed form of the water bearer on his right hip, and three wolves standing sentry on his shoulder blades.
Lupin is tall as a human but still manages to gain some height as a wolf. Standing six foot seven inches at the shoulder and gaining another thirty pounds of muscle, Lupin as a wolf is quite the beast. He's built for strength and stamina, easily putting any wolf that's smaller or not as skilled in a dangerous position. Due to his bloodline - bloody witches - Lupin's coloring is a bit odd. The fur that covers his body is a mixture of blacks and grays, some of those grays taking on violet or blue tones in certain light. His eyes take on the violet hue of his mother's eyes, a mark of that witches blood. The male wolves of his mother's family have all been named after the Lyon family in some way as if cursed. Lupin's wolf name is Lycan, both a joke and a constant reminder.

Lupin's father was an outsider when he'd first met Charity, and was still an outsider when Lupin was born. It wasn't until Lupin was eight years old that his father joined the pack, which had an instant positive effect on his mother who had been slowly started becoming more and more depressed. Lupin was a quiet boy for a number of years, from ages seven until he was thirteen he barely said a word to anyone. Three weeks after his fourteenth birthday, the quiet boy had a massive personality shift and became the class clown. While he was still susceptible to moods and formal with his elders and high-ranked wolves, he was very flirty. He started dating a sixteen, and it opened up a more possessive side of him, that thankfully didn't rear its ugly head too often. Unfortunately, it was his possessive side that led his first girlfriend to break up with him. A packmate had been eyeing up way too much for Lupin's liking and after waiting for the right time, attacked the other boy on the night most if not all of the pack was in their wolf forms. It was then that Lupin got his first scar.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Roland Vass & Charity Vass
Siblings:
Remus Vass
Other Kin:
Opaline Lyons

Scent:
Lime & Sage
Face Claim:
Blair Redford
Playlist:
Sinner & Saint - Beacon Light, Moiba Mustapha
Who's gonna stop me - Jung Youth
Oceans - Jacob Lee
Soldiers - Neoni, Fjora
Like That - Bea Miller
Guys My Age - Hey Violet

Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:15 pm

@rea'tia - noted! just let me know which one of the four elements will be his main when you figure it out and then it should be easy to figure out his secondary as well.

my characters are all open for relations as well. i do not mind anything with anyone of them. that being said, i am still working on the majority of them as well as the key to the plot. i am hoping to have at least two or three more people, apart from nyctomancy, join up. so if you guys have anyone you would like to join, i do not mind you sending them a link. i will try to get some of the others i have talked to, to try and join up as well. sorry in advance if it is taking me a while on their forms, i kinda go into detail and go off topic at times - which is the aspiring author and my disorders clashing within. i hope this idea goes far enough to technically season two with a whole new plot. *puts finger to chin* maybe we will see, it's just a hope to me.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:19 pm

All four of my chars are up, finished, and to my liking.
Notes
1. feel free to call my Genderfluid char Tinasha, Ordarela
both in rp and in ooc.
2. I've decided Sessue is an Air and fire boy, power to him.
He also loves birds so... have fun with that. ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
3. Opaline... I got nothing to say about her other than
she the definition of a mean old witch. ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
4. As for lupin... He'll flirt to his heart's content,
but once he's yours he's a loyal man. ๐Ÿ’ž
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:37 pm

@rae'tia - okay, like i am falling in love and working out which character i want to be in love with one of yours now xD now if i can just finish up the awful long detailing i need to do for them. i am horrible when it comes to it, as you can tell by alexi *^-^ but they will be finished some time soon - today/tomorrow. what is your favorite color out of the font color tab, going to use it for when i edit the characters on the main page.

on another note, i will be making a relationship tab - under my main forms of course; if there is anyone you would like to have a relationship with or anything we can work it out through a private message so i can put that in the detailing once i get to that. might take me a while though smh lmao *^-^
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the teacher

Postby nyctomancy » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:22 am

name: Icarus Cross.
      zodiac/dob:
      sexuality: Biro-ace.
      species: Witch.

allegiance: The Coven.
      role: Hunter.
      | familiar(s):
      | powers: Earth & air.
      | power explanation: (for witches)

appearance:

motivation: To leave behind a legacy. To learn whatever he can. To repent for what he's done.

personality:

| +traits: intelligent, cunning,
      | -traits:
      | +likes:
      | -dislikes: ,
      | fears:

history: Up until he was eight, Icarus lived a fairly normal life, unaware of the dormant power lying within. However, after a particular ugly confrontation with a classmate, his abilities manifested quite explosively, when walls of earth rose up around him as protection. After that display, it didn't take very long for the local coven to find him and it took very little convincing before his parents released him into their custody. Between the discovery of magic and Icarus' innate hunger for knowledge, he threw himself into the new world he found himself in, studying voraciously, lapping up any knowledge he could. As a youth he was specially interested in combing blood and rune magic, in attempt to strengthen his own grimoire as he lacked a family one built up over generations.

As the years passed, Icarus gradually saw less of his human family as he became more and more interested in knowledge and power and advancing within the coven. He always viewed himself as an outsider, with no magical bloodline backing him and peers his own age who had known that they were witches since birth. He doubled down on his studies, delving deeper into the darker nature of magic under the approving eyes of the elders. For years he pushed himself to his limits,
      wip

crush: Open.
      family:

ooc: belatedly realized both of my characters so far are kinda different sides of the same coin. oops lmao
Last edited by nyctomancy on Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me