the prophecy | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: the prophecy | discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 31, 2021 9:42 am

ofc you can bb uwu
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Mon May 31, 2021 4:59 pm

Driesi

➳name; [color=#008000]Driesi
    ➳age; 51
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; homoflexible
    ➳crush; none atm
    ➳race; faun
    ➳role; merchant
    ➳side; Slanid

➳hair; dark brown
    ➳eyes; light green
    ➳height; 5'
    ➳weight; 125 lbs
    ➳appearance; Driesi is not all too different looking from other members of his species. Like most fauns, he has the legs and hair of a ram as well as the horns of one. He has long hair that matches the color of his legs he tends to pull back when he is not at home by himself. He has light gray horns and bright green eyes. His complexion can be best described as tan and blotchy. He prefers to wear some casual clothing in order to appear less rustic.

➳abilities / powers; Driesi has control over some aspects of nature, such as the speed and direction of plant growth. His powers are not the strongest despite working on them as often as he can.
    ➳weapons; Driesi does not typically carry weapons around, seeing as he rarely finds the need to use them. However, he does own several spears, which he defaults to if need be.

➳personality; Driesi is a simple fellow who enjoys the simplicity of his life and his work. He finds joy in slowing down and enjoying the little joys within life. Having grown up in a farm, he knows the feeling of being in a stressful situations on a day to day basis, which has since helped him learn to slow down and be more happy with his life. He is a rather sociable guy, who enjoys making some small talk from time to time. He knows this world is not a friendly place, but he can make some parts of it a little nicer to be around. He just wishes to be as kind and generous to whoever he can, unless he knows they are not deserving of such. Driesi hopes for the day that the land is at peace, but he knows his optimism is foolish. He is not looking to do anything great, though, he simply wishes to live his life the way he desires. Just a life where he does his job and meets other people. Although, he is not one to refuse to extend a helping hand, no matter how hard the task.

➳history; Driesi was born to a small farmer family living far away from the border between the two sides. Whilst they were aware of the war, the family did what they could to avoid being an active part of it, aside from when some family members were drafted. Driesi was one of several brothers, raised alongside their cousins by their mother and aunt, seeing as his father and uncle spent very little time actually on the farm. Growing up, he and his brothers were expected to take on quite a lot of the housework as well as physical labor out in the field. As he got older, he began to resent this work more and more. He began to plan a way out of this situation for years, until he was old enough. He gathered what he needed and ran off into a nearby forest. After a few months he was able to land a job as a merchant for another family, where he has continued to work ever since then.

➳other; the first of a few, I'll have the rest up shortly
[/color]
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:35 am

accepted!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:53 am

mind if I reserve queen of the west
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:18 am

of course! i will reserve that for you
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:25 am

could i reserve the queen of the south?
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:49 am

➳name;Kaine
    ➳age; unknown, but is pretty old
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; asexual-demisexual
    ➳crush; none atm
    ➳race; familar/wolf
    ➳role; white wolf
    ➳side; none

➳hair; silver/white
    ➳eyes; hazel
    ➳height; 6'3
    ➳weight; 180lbs

➳abilities / powers; has the power to shift into his human like form and wolf form at will. Kaine's howl can drain energy and convert it into power for his self, making him stronger. However, this power works in a certain radius
    ➳weapons; none, teeth and claws

➳personality; extremely calm and relaxed. Kaine is very intelligent and rather uses his smarts rather than fight. A cunning wolf who can easily deceive people to get what he wants. Kaine always thinks ahead of others before taking action. He's very patient and will wait to strike no matter how long it takes him. Overall, a wolf in sheep's clothing

➳history; many years ago, he became a familiar with a powerful and friendly witch. However, his master was killed years later by the current ruler of the dosan and afterward was hunted by those in slanid . Kaine went in hiding, keeping his self away from others. After a few years, he became alpha of a small pack of wolves, plotting his revenge on the land for taking away the most important person in his life

➳other; wolf form
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:23 pm

@ace; neil is accepted!

and i will reserve both of those for y’all
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I care not for titles and prophecy, I'll prove my own worth

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:10 pm

➳name; Noemi di Fuchina
    ➳age; 23
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; asexual
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳race; human
    ➳role; queen of the south
    ➳side; slanid

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; hazel
    ➳height; 5'9"
    ➳weight; 180 lbs
    ➳appearance; Taller than average, and toned from a lifetime of working metal, Noemi cuts a distinctly unladylike figure. Her chestnut brown hair is generally tied up and tucked beneath a bandana, and she usually goes about in grease-stained coveralls and brown work boots. Her hands and arms are weathered and scarred, covered in burn marks and calluses, and her face usually has some form of dirt or grime on it. When she was taken from the train, she was wearing a simple green dress, one of the few garments she owned not covered in oil and grease.

➳abilities / powers; Noemi will eventually learn magic, but at present her only abilities are her strong hammer arm and her keen mind
    ➳weapons; Noemi's main weapon is a repeating crossbow, a complex weapon that lacks the power and range of a normal crossbow, but makes up for it with a much faster rate of fire. For defense, she carries a lantern shield, a small buckler with an armored gauntlet and sword blade attached to it, allowing her to use it as a close-quarters weapon as well as a defense. As the name implies, a light source can be placed inside the shield, allowing her to blind her opponent in the event of a nighttime duel.

➳personality; Noemi posesses an incredible intellect and a fierce competitive spirit. She's spent her entire life having to prove her worth, and it's made her into a domineering, brash individual, determined and driven to a fault and supremely confident in her own abilities. Perhaps too confident, as she's generally reluctant to accept any outside help, and often sees any criticism of her ideas as an attack on her personally. Her pride is easily wounded, and the easiest way to get her to do something is to tell her she's not capable of doing it. She also doesn't know how to pace herself, often pulling multiple all-nighters and even forgetting to eat when an idea strikes her. Her fierce independence and general dismissal of other people's ideas tends to make her come off as aloof and arrogant, and as such there aren't many people she could call friends. While her social circle is relatively small, she's fiercely loyal to it, and will put her entire being into supporting both those who work underneath her and those who stand beside her. She might insult and belittle them the entire time, but that's her right as the smartest person in the room, and she better not catch anybody else doing it.

➳history; Noemi comes from a long line of blacksmiths and craftsmen. Her great-grandfather made swords and shields like the one she carries, her grandfather made pots and pans and farming tools, and her father made guns and bullets and casings for bombs. As an only child, she spent her life preparing to take over the family business, and she learned from a young age that she'd have to work twice as hard if the men at the factory were going to take her seriously. Fortunately, she was gifted with a brilliant mind and learned quickly, often accompanying her father to the factory and making her own creations in the family forge. She studied engineering, metallurgy, finance, and blacksmithing, and was poised to take over for her father when the war broke out. For a few years, she worked tirelessly to support the war effort, but her country happened to be on the losing side, and her family was forced to evacuate when word came in that there would be bombing runs coming in over her town. She hated to leave her family forge behind, but the new land she finds herself in is ripe with possibilities.

➳other;
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:18 am

accepted!