Library For Your Misery (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Library For Your Misery (Discussion Thread)

Postby Stealthlock » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:51 pm

Name: Mu
Species: Katalan
Sexuality: E’lans of his own species
Reality of Origin: OC, any multi-sentient alien populated universe

Personality: A scientist at heart and a passionate seeker of the legendary beings called “Image-Bearers”. He’s also a pacifist with a strong moral center against killing or harming living beings. All of these traits are common to his species.

However, uncommonly, he believes humankind to be the Image-Bearers they’ve been looking for, and is personally obsessed and fascinated with all things human-culture, to the confusion and slight repulsion of other Katalans. A good word for him would be “Earthaboo”. He picks up niche hobbies easily and tries to do every new thing to the most extravagant professional level possible, like cooking, juggling or embroidery.

He dreams of understanding everything there is to know about humans, developing friendly relations with them, and finally carrying out the Katalan’s ultimate mission—discovering the origin of the universe.

Appearance: Image

History (Optional): Up to right now, he has been learning to communicate with humans from a secret NASA base, testing a prototype mobility mech suit, and anticipating the hatching of his firstborn child.
He’s been excited to share the news of his suit and his fatherhood with his first human friend, Special Communications Agent Tiffany Clayman.

Arms, Armor, and Equipment: His prototype mech suit. Keeps him alive, mobile and communicative on Earth’s (and other inhabited planets’) warm atmosphere and heavy gravitational pull. His left arm cords allow him to sense the chemical composition of everything near them, as well as offering extra dexterity.

The suit comes with a thought-to-speech speaker, an “emoji display” for better clarity, and a self-adjustable “inflection meter” to adjust the tone of Mu’s synthetic voice. Small objects can also be inserted into the suit helmet via a panel that opens on the belly.

Abilities: Advanced chemistry using antennae, natural survivability and mobility in outer space or in freezing water,
Natural passion for learning new things and absorbing culture,
Fluent English comprehension,
Fully fluent ASL,
Can read English at 2nd grade level.
~Jesus loves you btw :D~
Stealthlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:52 am

Accepted!
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starseeker+sunchaser » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:19 am

Name: Peter Parker/Spiderman
Sexuality: Gay
Reality of Origin: MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Personality: Peter Parker is an optimistic teen, ready to help out others and incredibly persevering. He's a bit of a goof and while he's smart, he can occasionally slip up here and there. On top of that he's nice to everyone but he can have a bit of a temper if pushed really far, but most of the time he's a jokester and loves to ramble about Star Wars, seeing as he's quite a geek.
Appearance: Image
History (Optional):

Arms, Armor, and Equipment: No arms, but has his Spiderman suit designed by Tony Stark and his webshooters.
Abilities: Wall climbing, accelerated healing, spider sense, webshooting, super strength
starseeker+sunchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:06 pm

Accepted. Hop into the discord, and lets finally get this show in the ROAD!
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:51 pm

Pardon the interruption but, is it too late to join this RP?
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me