.:Curse of Devil's Bridge:. [Forms/Discussion]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: .:Curse of Devil's Bridge:. [Forms/Discussion]

Postby shepherd's dog » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:23 am

Grim_Spirit_Wolf wrote:front page has been updated^^ welcome to the roleplay
i'll get the roleplay thread itself running once we have at least 2 members in each pack, one of them being an alpha or leader

great!!
    would it be okay if i made a second character that was a leader?
    also; are bumps here okay?
─────────

─────────

⚔︎
────────────

❝𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐝'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐠
─ feral cat . adult . he/him ─
listographyarchive

────────────

⚔︎
─────────

─────────
shepherd's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:39 am

pine. 「 lynxrush 」 wrote:
Grim_Spirit_Wolf wrote:front page has been updated^^ welcome to the roleplay
i'll get the roleplay thread itself running once we have at least 2 members in each pack, one of them being an alpha or leader

great!!
    would it be okay if i made a second character that was a leader?
    also; are bumps here okay?

Yeah, feel free to make as many chars as you can handle, also bumps are alright !<3
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shepherd's dog » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:29 pm

carrow
    thornhill alpha, male
    seven years ; straight
    quiet; ambitious; petty; headstrong
    music; flume; smoke & retribution (explicit)

stat spread; (#/5)

str; 4
        his body is his weapon, and he maintains it as such; limited only
        by his stiff leg & age
      dex; 3
        heavier muscle mass doesn't lend itself to good flexibility
      const; 5
        once carrow gets his teeth in something, he doesn't let go
      int; 2
        carrow is more of a 'do it to learn it' kind of guy
      wis; 3
        he can have his insightful moments, and his lightbulb may
        work better than most of the pack, but he's still a bit of a meathead.
      char; 4
        a bit of a stickler, but has a calm confidence about him that others
        appreciate.

carrow is cut from good thornhill cloth. like his sires and their sires before them, he shoulders the responsibility of the thornhill pack as their alpha. he takes his job seriously. He's diligent at keeping himself fit and well muscled; even among the males of thornhill, carrow has an imposing figure. he has broad shoulders and a heavyset stance supported by large paws. pale green eyes are set into a graying face.

he insists on keeping a rigid schedule for himself, rising early and sleeping late. he is not the spoiled prince; he is the grizzled general. he thinks before he speaks, keeping his thoughts to himself until he's sure of them. he loves patrolling his territory and admiring the land he inherited, and will often be found on patrol in the early hours of the morning.

he's an ambitious creature, and spent most of his young life learning as much as he could from his elders. this isn't to say he's very 'smart' smart, but he is well learned in combat. he can stand his own in a fight, attested to by his scarred pelt, and has learned much about strategy besides. (however, asking him about distance measurements or keeping track of inter-pack problems? not so easy for him to answer.) once he sets his mind to something it's nearly impossible to dissuade him- this makes him both a decisive leader, and a stubborn alpha. however, carrow is getting old, and it's beginning to show. his crippled leg and aging body make him slower than he was in his prime, and gray is beginning to frost his pelt.

don't be mistaken- he's still an intimidating opponent. from when his needle-sharp puppy teeth came in, to now when they begin to ache when he cracks bones for marrow, carrow has always enjoyed a good fight. he will never hesitate to put a member of his pack- or one of his own pups- in their place. he wants to leave no doubt as to who the alpha is. however, he will fight hard and mean to protect them, and the question of what he wouldn't do to keep his pack safe is more accurate to ask than what he would do.

he can be a nurturing father figure despite how strict he can be. rena's litter is his, the result of an old romance gone sour. he loved her for how he balanced his strict personality, loved that he could go to her when he needed support and a shoulder to lean on. the fire she had to protect her pups matched his own, and he saw a future where they could raise a strong pack together.

still, times went lean, and carrow, shoulders bowing under a rabble of insane strategies to get more hunters or warriors to sustain his pack, proposed to rena that stealing pups from loners or sabreclaw would be their best option. he was excited by this idea, looked forward to rearing the orphans as his and rena's. rena, horrified by this suggestion and knowing how close the bond between mother and pup is, could never look at him the same. it caused such a rift between them that, even when carrow abandoned the idea, they drifted apart and their relationship crumbled. carrow still loves his pups and visits as much as rena will allow, but there is little warmth between him and their mother left. she limits the amount of time he can be around them, and he worries they'll grow too apart from him as a result.

carrow's blood, sweat and tears all go to his pack. he loves thornhill's members fiercely, though his stoic expression and few words may not show it. he takes a vested interest in the training and upbringing of all pups, wanting to be sure thornhill's younger generations receive the training and attention they need to thrive. despite his quiet and frequently stoic demeanor, when times are good, carrow is as much of a pup as the pups themselves. he will make a fool of himself playing with them, and enjoys a good romp with his pack equally much. however, when it comes to slights, carrow is slow to forget. he can hold a grudge for a long time, and is slow to let these individuals back into his good graces.

at five years of age carrow suffered a crippling injury. he'd been returning from his morning patrol of their borders, and had listened to some reports from his hunters about the movements of prey in the area. as per his usual routine, he went to visit the pups who were romping amongst themselves in the clearing with a dozing nanny keeping an eye open. a bone with a bit of meat on it was left from their meal the previous night, and they were using it to teeth.

carrow never could quite remember the details of what happened, but his nose picked up the reek of badger first. when the nanny realized and was jumping to the threat, carrow had already shoved himself between the intruder and the pups. the badger, about to take a hefty swipe at the pup closest to the bone, cut deep into carrow's back left leg. he was put on strict bedrest for nearly three months. he spent much of his sixth year regaining his previous strength. he resents this impediment and works as hard as he can to work around it, but the wound will never fully heal. it especially bothers him during cold winters & heavy rains.

Name: carrow
Pack: thornhill

Family/Relations: extensive lineage in the thornhill pack
brief romance with rena; resulted in his litter

Personality:
ambitious & determined
a bit of a meathead, but good at strategy
loves his land & his pack
child at heart
Last edited by shepherd's dog on Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 10 times in total.
shepherd's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shepherd's dog » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:50 pm

pine. 「 lynxrush 」 wrote:
    bump!