β‰Ύ π™žπ™£π™©π™€ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™ ︡☼︡ character forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby Tyres » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:30 am

res. just in case.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:19 am

XXX
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
name. equinox future name(s). sparkstorm, sparkstar age. twenty-eight moons gender. female
sexuality. pansexual/romantic rank. stray future rank. deputy pelt. medium-furred russet with
black markings, white maw eyes. green crush. n/a mate. n/a kin. n/a kits. n/a credit. x, x & x
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
──────────────────────────────
while she appears intimidating the worst of her isn't her c
laws, but rather her temper. bearing a pelt that seems to-
catch fire in the sun, its little surprise that she has just as
an explosive temper. equinox is loud and has a short-fuse,
deemed a ticking time bomb by those around her. she's fi-
ercely independent and forthright, its particularly easy to
see her true colors. equinox is a skilled fighter, a bit bruti
sh though and can easily be mistaken as a tom from afar..
strong-willed and particularly stubborn, equinox is rooted
to her beliefs like a tree and the task of changing her min
d is like moving rather large stones. equinox is a proud m-
olly and little can and will ever stand in her way if she ha
s anything to say about it. equinox's respect is earned not
given, as is her loyalty. while she seems big and bad and i
s to an extent, equinox is extremely loyal to those she do
es care for, being heavily protective of them and even ex-
periencing jealousy if their attention is elsewhere. she's n
ot great with emotions, but a loyal ally nonetheless. xxxx

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by wildsight on Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:20 am

XXX
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
name. lady paris future name(s). insert clan name here age. twenty-two moons gender. female
sexuality. demisexual/romantic rank. kittypet future rank. warrior pelt. fluffy white pelt with
brown/grey markings eyes. deep blue crush. n/a mate. n/a kin. n/a kits. n/a credit. x, x & x
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
spoiled rotten this kittypet has a pretty face, but her per
sona isn't nearly as such. one would call her a brat, as she
is needy and fussy, seeming to always be complaining abo-
ut something. due to being spoiled, lady paris believes sh-
e is entitled to the best and only the best of things and lo
oks down on others, making her appear rather arrogant. t
he molly is easily envious though extremely picky, she co-
mplains about not having something only to say she wants
something particularly unique and special. don't mistake -
her as easy prey though, as paris is quite the feisty thing─
who will not hesitate to tear another apart if provoked. r-
uffle her pelt and she'll do the same to you. paris is not e
asily impressed nor flustered, which makes her extremely
hard to please. lady paris is best known for her sass and s
arcastic nature. paris is prideful and doesn't care how oth
ers view her, as she believes they're all admiring her from
a distance. in truth, lady paris can be generous and loving
but only to an extent and to a selected few. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by wildsight on Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:20 am

X;'
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
name. winter future name(s). insert clan name here age. thirty-four moons gender. male
sexuality. heteroflexible/biromantic rank. kittypet future rank. warrior pelt. short-furred
silver, with lynx-point markings crush. n/a mate. n/a kin. n/a kits. n/a credit. x, x & x x
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
───────────────────────────────
the season of winter is cold and merciless, yet a few beaut
ies lie within it. such is the case for this particular tom. w-
hile one might call themselves the voice of reason, winter-
is the voice of sarcasm, skepticism and negativity. closed-o
ff and truly uncertain about the outside world, instead of -
admitting his concerns, winter instead keeps them bottled
up and hidden. winter has only known what was shown to-
him and what he's been told, with mixed views on just ab-
out everything, the tom is skeptical about this new chang-
e, if not a tad afraid of it. closed-off and snappish, winter
of course would never admit his fears, as he doesn't want-
to be deemed a coward, seen as something lesser. winter-
is down-to-earth and rather logical, cautious of what lies-
ahead. while he is quite the clever character, winter ofte-
n lacks optimistic views, thus making him seem rather mo
rbid and generally negative. he's blunt and sarcastic, thou
gh deep down he does care and has a warmer side. he onl
y wants to prove himself, even though he's terrified. xxxx
───────────────────────────────

Last edited by wildsight on Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β‰Ύ π™žπ™£π™©π™€ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™ ︡☼︡ character forms

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:24 am

49624182-360549661403789-3509556895847284736-n_1_orig.jpg
49624182-360549661403789-3509556895847284736-n_1_orig.jpg (193.12 KiB) Viewed 218 times

π–‡π–†π–˜π–Žπ–ˆπ–˜
given name: Silver
nicknames: Silv
future names: silver moon
Name claim: silver- their coat, moon- they are very nurturing and motherly despite their apperance
breed: Maine Coon
age in moons: 36 moons ( 3 years)
pronouns: they/he
orientation: gay (says gay, but also has a teeny tiny attraction to she-cats)
clan: N/A
current rank: stray
wanted rank: medcat

π–†π–•π–•π–Šπ–†π–—π–†π–“π–ˆπ–Š
allegiance description: a silver furred tom with a black face, yellow eyes, and missing right ear
body type: a tall and slender tom, a bit too skinny for their tallness will become muscular as they fill out
physical condition & health: underweight, has ticks
pelt: a mostly silver body with black undertones mixed in and a black face
eyes: yellow-green
scars: missing right ear
scent: smells of kits and wood smoke
voice description: soft-spoken, deep, voice rumbles in your chest when they talk

π–˜π–™π–†π–™π–˜ (based off when they aren't underweight)
(Dark moons are 1, light moons are half)
stength: ●●●
speed:●●
stealth:●●●●●
agility:● ●○
stamina: β—‹
pain tolerance: ●●●●●
hunting: ●●○
combat: ●●●●●
social: β—‹
loyalty:●●●●●●

π–‡π–†π–ˆπ–π–Œπ–—π–”π–šπ–“π–‰
personality: Silver perfers to be by themselves, but the stray apprentice age kits take a liking to them. Is fiercely protective of apprentice age kits and she-cats. Will protect she-cats, young cats, anyone who is too weak/won't stand up for themselves.
Won't fight unless provoked or someone is being rude to another cat.
Loves to hang out with the she-cats and elders because they give you so much to learn from
Likes to hang out with the kits because they're fun and energetic.
Very quiet, but passionate about things and people they care about.

Family:
Sibling: Goose
Last edited by FerretMonarch on Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

οΌ¦οΌ©οΌ²οΌ₯οΌ¦οΌ¬οΌΉ

Postby ColonelHamster » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:06 am

❂

οΌ¦οΌ©οΌ²οΌ₯οΌ¦οΌ¬οΌΉ

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

β”‚ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ βžΌβ”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³

Name: Firefly
Desired Rank: Warrior
Eyes: Amber

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

οΌ¦οΌ‘οΌ­οΌ©οΌ¬οΌΉ

Mother: Lily
Father: Unknown
Sibling(s): open
Crush: open
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Other Kin: open
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ βžΌβ”‚
Personality: Firefly is a charming, and bold young molly that won't stand down lightly. Firefly is also a curious molly, and can become easily distracted as she grows bored quickly with the same old thing. She is known to take off on a whim without a word, then show up days later. Her boredom and impatience can lead her to taking more risks than necessary. If she ends up in any real danger, she has a knack of finding some way out of it, be it by talking her way out, or being able to escape by being quick on her paws. So far she has had decent luck, but it is unknown when that luck will eventually run out. With her competitive and passionate nature, If any sort of challenge arises you can be sure she'll be all in to give it everything she's got.

➼ History: Firefly was born just outside of the city to a lone molly. Once she was old enough to travel, Her mother took her into the city and taught her how to survive. Firefly was quick to learn, and learned she loved to run and jump as she navigated the streets. She's never been very strong, but learned to strike quickly and move out of the way. As she grew older she never stayed in one spot very long. Meeting the different cats, learning who she could trust, and who to avoid. She was never very happy in the city. When hearing the cat talk of leaving, she didn't think they'd actually do it. Firefly disappeared from the cats and for one of her adventures, and was surprised to find the cats were really leaving. Before anyone really realized she had joined them, she was padding in their midst.

➼ Other:

Last edited by ColonelHamster on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ¨οΌ₯οΌ²

Postby ColonelHamster » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:07 am

❂

οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ¨οΌ₯οΌ²

β”‚ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ βžΌβ”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³

Name: Asher/Ash
Desired Rank:
Med Cat
Eyes: Green

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

οΌ¦οΌ‘οΌ­οΌ©οΌ¬οΌΉ

Mother: Daisy
Father: unknown
Sibling(s): open
Crush: open
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Other Kin: open
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚ ➼ ≫≫≫ ➼ ≫≫≫ βžΌβ”‚
➼ Personality: Asher is a enthusiastic young tom, ready to explore, and set a plan into motion. His enthusiasm also extends into his friendships with supporting them, and growing into him being a very loyal and honest friend over time. Some might think Asher can too emotional, but he doesn't care, his heart hasn't lead him astray yet. He does tend to take things too personally and can have lingering negative thoughts if left alone to long. He knows he also needs to use his head, but so far it hasn't came back to bite him. Asher quickly grows attachments to anyone if he spends enough time with them, looking for the good in everyone he meets. He works hard wanting to learn everything he can from those around him, and wants to help and protect them in return. With that said, the young tom would overwork himself if not stopped once he gets his mind to get something done.

➼ History: Asher was born in a litter of two to a kitty pet named Daisy. Asher has never officially met his father, only having caught a few glimpses when he was still very little. The only thing he really remembers of his father is a blurry dark pelt. The one thing Asher really knows is that his father was a stay, and had tried to get Daisy get the kits and go with him. Daisy had declined, quite liking her kittypet life and not wanting her kits on the streets. When word started to go around about leaving the city, Asher listened quietly with bright, wide eyes. His mother was quick to dismiss the idea of doing anything so foolish, but that didn’t stop her kit from listening to the older cats about what might be beyond the place they’d always known. Some about the idea called to him. He’d never fit in much with his house folk, not like his mother or sister. He was sure he was meant to go. It felt right. He kept dreaming about it as well, once again something about it just feeling right. When the time came, Asher went to his his mother and sister to say goodbye. Daisy was heartbroken, but to his surprise didn’t hold him back. Being one of the youngest in the group, Asher is full of excited energy for what might come next.

➼ Other:

Last edited by ColonelHamster on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

update/announcements

Postby β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™• » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:46 am

@everyone; all finished charries have been accepted!

I will continue to update the discussion thread with info,
but for now all future leader and med cat positions have been taken!

if you would like your cat to be future deputy or med cat apprentice pm me.

I've added a poll to vote for adding a discord & would like everyone's input!
β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘
╒══════════════╕
she/her
adult member
avid roleplayer
not v active on weekends

Β© sig by me, x, x
β•˜β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•›
β„›ΟƒΡƒΞ±β„“ β™•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:39 pm

current name minuet
      nickname n/a
      age 27 moons ( 2yrs 3 mns )
      gender cisfemale
      orientation bisexual. an actual sweetie with commitment issues. actually polyamorous.
      crush open

breed domestic shorthair
      scent coffee and citrus, with a dash of vanilla.
      nationality french, name derives meaning small, pretty, & delicate
      appearance minuet is a … shorthaired seal tortie point molly. minuet’s coat is primarily snow-white, sleek and well groomed. she easily lives up to the reputation siamese cats have for elegance, and moves with easy grace. her paws, face and ears are a light chocolate-brown, mottled with a myriad of dazzling colors. the left side of her face is mostly clear, with a brown streak starting a few inches from her eye going up to her black left ear. on the center of her face, there is a streak of black slightly to the left that goes up to the top of her head. there are a few black and sandy patches on the left side of her face as well. just like on the left side, minuet’s ears are both black. she has dazzling ice-blue eyes. minuet has a stock, athletic build, curvaceous but lithe. her paws have the same freckled markings as her face.
      other none.

------------------

history minuet’s parents, a charming and comely chocolate brown tabby shorthair molly named solange and a prestigious turkish angora show cat named ophΓ©lie, were a pair surely made in heaven, and their daughters, minuet and caliope, and son, soleil, were born on a bed of roses. minuet got her name from a style of french music called the minuetto. her parents loved her and so did their housefolk. soleil proved to be sickly and frail from birth, quite unlike his vivacious and healthy sisters. he had a stutter in his speech, he couldn’t run around too much without feeling ill, and he was sterile. but the family accommodated nonetheless. soon, however, when minuet was six moons old, the family was forced to move into the city that she lives in today due to the youngest daughter switching schools. and guess what? the apartment that they lived in couldn’t support all the pets they had. the twolegs wasted no time in rehoming soleil and caliope, despite minuet’s protests. she hasn’t seen either of her siblings since, which troubles minuet greatly. recently, she has been having odd dreams, of reuniting with her siblings once more, of running free in the woods with cats of starry pelts.

personality if minuet could be described in two words, it would be vivacious, headstrong, and feisty. despite embodying the β€˜ideal’ feminine picture, one would do well not to be completely fooled by her pretty face and elegant build. she is the very embodiment of β€œsophisticated grace.” minuet’s bright and bold nature often make her out to be a charismatic figure, inadvertently, galvanizing others to action with her honeyed rich voice, and strong presence. she is known for being rather out-there; minuet is always very keen of her surroundings and the cats around her. that being said, however, her spoiled upbringing has led to quite a few flaws in her character. in fact, it’s not hard to say that she is challenging at times. she is incredibly self-righteous and an individualist. incredibly headstrong and stubborn as she is, it’s difficult to get her to change her mind without getting a few gray hairs in the process. minuet is strong-witted, always ready to pose a sharp, amusing comeback to anything she deems fit. there are very few moments that minuet won’t speak her mind, even when confronted with danger or threats. that being said, minuet does have a sweetness to her, a compassion and regality courtesy of her parents. beneath her high-class facade, minuet cares deeply for everyone she comes in contact with, and will not hold a grudge until absolutely necessary. being eloquent and silver-tongued, she will try to talk her way out of a fight first before resorting to claws.

------------------

future name(s) snowmorning. snowstar.
      future clan undecided
      rank kitty-pet
      future rank deputy, leader

mother solange, alive, unknown location
      father ophΓ©lie, alive, unknown location
      sisters caliope, alive. open, unknown location
      brother soleil, alive. open, unknown location

voice willow shields.
      other image credit goes to unsplash.

⁇ unknown ‒ ♝ neutral β€’ ☯ unsure of β€’ ⊽ acquaintances β€’Β β˜Š positive β€’Β β™­ best friends ‒ ❦ crush ‒ ღ romantic partner β€’ β‹Ž enemies

name - symbol brief description here
      text
      text
      text
      text
Last edited by Euthymios on Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:23 pm

current name here
        nickname n/a
        orientation
        crush open

breed norwegian forest cat
        scent here
        nationality
        appearance cassius is a … here. here
        other none.

------------------

history here

personality wip
        ------------------

future name(s) here.
        future clan undecided
        rank kitty-pet
        future rank warrior

mother name, alive, unknown location
        father name, alive, unknown location

voice here.
        other image

⁇ unknown ‒ ♝ neutral β€’ ☯ unsure of β€’ ⊽ acquaintances β€’Β β˜Š positive β€’Β β™­ best friends ‒ ❦ crush ‒ ღ romantic partner β€’ β‹Ž enemies

text
      text
      text
      text
Last edited by Euthymios on Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me