🦋 20th Games Tributes' Lounge

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Madeline Gomez

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:05 pm

Thank you for making this banner for the brat, Ada! :D

Full Name: ”Madeline Gomez, also known as better than you’ll ever be!”
Sexuality: ”I’d date anyone if they prove to be worthy! Sadly, everyone seems to be nothing but pathetic little rats.” Pansexual
District: ”District 1! The best one and that isn’t an opinion.”
Age: ”I’m 18. Which makes me superior over the little pests.”

Appearance: “Beautiful in every way, shape and form!” Madeline is a pale young lady with long ginger hair and bright blue eyes. She stands at 6’0” and is very proud of the fact that she is tall. Her face is covered in freckles and she loves to wear her hair in fancy braids. She likes to take pride in the fact that her face and skin is “flawless”, no scratches or marks riddle her skin.
Personality: Madeline is an egotistical brat who can’t even read. She has a God Complex and believes she is better than everyone else. She loves insulting others and bragging about her achievements and triumphs. She especially loves bragging about her money, which she has a lot of. She’s rather mean and rude, constantly reminding everyone else that they’re all pathetic and how they are nothing compared to her. She doesn’t really care for anyone else’s feelings, she just wants to prove that she’s the best. “It’s not my responsibility to take care of those pathetic poor people. It’s not my fault they’re all terrible at what they do! That’s on them.”
Crush: “You are all ugly and disgusting.” None.

Alliance: “Only if you prove yourself worthy. After all, it’s such a high honor to work with me!”
Reaped or volunteered: “Only the highest honor and privilege for your one and only.” She’s apart of the “very talented ones” that managed to get selected from the Career Academy. She likes to rub this fact in everyone’s face.
Parade outfit: “There’s no way anyone else has a prettier dress! Madeline would show up in a highly extravagant outfit made only with the finest fabric, peacock feathers and the shiniest gold. A beautiful royal blue and green gown fit for queens with a train that mimicked a peacock’s plumage. Gold jewelry so shiny it renders you blind. Her hair up in a beautifully braided bun with two peacock feathers sticking out. Her makeup is done by only the best and would consist of blue and green, keeping up her peacock theme.
Interview angle: ”They were so delighted to learn so much about me!” She bragged about her accomplishments and then proceeded to called the interviewer a “lowlife” who “couldn’t even kill a half-dead diseased rat” if they tried.

Alignment: True Neutral
Weapon of choice: “The spear, of course. Why would I choose such a simple weapon? It’s simple, everything in my possession becomes the most extraordinary weapon you’re pathetic little life has ever seen. Even the simple ones.”
Fatal flaw: “I don’t have one. That’s my major flaw!” Her massive God Complex. She believes she’s the best and that no one can ever beat her.
Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jay Fernandez

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:06 pm

Full Name: ”Umm. Hi, I’m Jay. My last name is Fernandez.”
Sexuality: “Umm. I don’t really know yet.” Questioning.
District: Uh. I’m from 11. It’s one number less than my age.”

Appearance: ”Normal, I guess.” Jay is a pale 5’0” little boy with wild blonde hair and forest green eyes. He has a few freckles on his face and a small scar on his right cheek. He got the scar after one of his siblings, Carlos, threw a rock at him.
Personality: ”My dad said I’m a really nice.” Jay is a really sweet and timid young boy. He tries his best to make everyone else happy. He’s sensitive and emotional. He doesn’t like it when other people cry because it makes him want to cry too. He just wants everyone to be happy. He will constantly do kind things for others without being asked, just so he can make them happy. He doesn’t talk that much, he’s really shy and it takes him some time before he can start having conversations with others.
Crush: ”Umm. I don’t have one.” N/A

Alliance: I don’t really know. My dad said to not trust too many people. But if they’re nice, maybe we can be friends.”
Reaped or volunteered: ”Reaped. My family was really sad. My dad told me to be brave. Carlos told me to kill anything that moves. I don’t think I’ll listen to Carlos.”
Parade outfit: “Umm. Maybe something with white flowers. I like white flowers.” A simple light blue dress shirt with beige pants and a white flower crown. He prefers comfortable clothes over more extravagant ones.
Interview angle: “They told me to loosen up and stop crying.” Jay was really tense throughout the entire interview, he didn’t want to go to the Hunger Games. He spent most of the interview answering the questions through sobs. He gave them barely any information to work with since he was crying the whole time and they could barely understand what he was saying.

Alignment: ”I don’t know what that means.” Neutral Good
Weapon of choice: ”Um. Uh. I was kinda hoping to survive by hiding so I don’t know.”
Fatal flaw: “Esteban told me I’m too young and gullible. He also said I’m too nice. ” His kindness. He’s way too kind to others, even the ones he doesn’t know. He doesn’t expect others to try and hurt him especially since he’s so young and nice.
Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I’m Lunar and I approve this message.

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:17 pm

Which of your tributes will survive longest: Madeline Gomez
Which of your tributes will survive second longest: Jay Fernandez
I understand that all tributes except these two may die in the bloodbath or shortly after.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵ Tribute Lounge

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:57 pm

All accepted and added!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:49 pm

Name:"Caspia Searobin!"
Sexuality: "Gender doesn't matter to me but I've only ever been attracted to people I'm friends with." Demisexual
District: "District 4 was my home."
Age:"I'm 18, this was the last year I could have volunteered."

Appearance:
Standing plenty tall enough at 5'10", Caspia's broad shoulders and muscular arms . Long days training on the beach have heavily tanned her skin and bleached her hair to the point where blonde and brunette. One side of her is shaved, whilst on the other slight waves of hair barely brush her chin. The Capitol stylists thought it would be striking to add sea green streaks and they were right, even Caspia herself can't help admiring the colour when she catches a glimpse of her reflection. Her features are strong, with a square jaw and broad nose, sharp cheekbones and relatively full lips. Grey eyes sit below dark eyebrows.
Personality:
The most prominent feature about Caspia is her love of fighting, be it a friendly spar or a vengeful brawl. She loves the rush of power and adrenaline it gives her, and how the rest of the world fades away. Though not necessarily easy to anger, she is quick to jump to action in answer to any problem, preferring to leave reasoning to others. She has very little fear, especially for herself, and would rather die than run from an enemy. Despite being a Career with a love of fighting, Caspia is no sadist. She feels sympathy towards the ill-trained tributes who she knows will die, and wouldn't dream of prolonging their suffering. Still, she feels no guilt for the part she will play, knowing that they'll die at someones hands eventually. Heavily out of tune with her own emotions, Caspia still doesn't enjoy seeing others upset or afraid though she will not lie to save someone's feelings. Her allies she will treat as family, and look forward to their possible final battle no matter the winner.
Crush: "This probably isn't really the time."
Alliance: "District 4 is traditionally part of the Careers."
Reaped or volunteered: "I won the honour of volunteering."
Parade outfit: "The stylists did a really good job."A floaty, shimmery blue jump suit with streaks of green to look like seaweed under the ocean. Movement makes it look like light is rippling through the water.
Interview angle: Fearless & eager

Weapon of choice: "A little cliche but I love the trident."
Fatal flaw: Her lack of fear gives her poor judgement. She'll walk straight into a trap without question, whether she realises or not.
Last edited by honeybee. on Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:16 am

Accepted and added! I'll post a couple bloodbath deaths for the tribute roster asap :)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ Aleksander White

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:33 am

ImageImage
Aleksander White
the smart alec - idiot #1

Full Name: "Aleksander White, but they call me Alek. The Smart Alek."
Sexuality: "I would only be attracted to someone worthy of my genius."
District: "District Three, the most intelligent of all districts."
Age: "I am, of course, more brilliant than the average twenty-year-old. I'm a high achiever. I know, it's true." He has tortured his district for fifteen years of this nonsense.

Appearance: Alek stands at 5'8" with a scrawny, narrow build. Mousy yellow hair sprouts from his head, framing his haughty face and high forehead. He wears a perpetual smirk that lifts the corners of his bright blue eyes.
Personality: Alek thinks he's the smartest person in the world. Back in the district, others called him a smart alec, but he was proud of the name. He openly flaunted his sense of intellectual superiority until every student and teacher hated him. As soon as he was reaped, the district collectively felt a sinking sense of horror. Now he would torment the entire country on live television.
Crush: His own "intelligence"

Alliance: "Why, anyone would be impressed by my many talents." They won't.
Reaped or volunteered: "A tragedy I was reaped. But once I win using my incredible wits, colleges will stumble over themselves to offer me scholarships!"
Parade outfit: "Too flashy for my liking." Alek wore an outfit based off computer hardware. Shiny metallic parts decorated his flowing, microchip-green cape. He wore a crown made from giant microchips and other spare parts.
Interview angle: "I showcased my incredible wealth of knowledge. Panem should thank me for enlightening them." He boasted about himself and used a vocabulary of big words to seem smart. He didn't even use the words correctly!

Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Weapon of choice: "My superior intelligence." Probably a rock that he drops on his own foot.
Fatal flaw: "These things are beneath me." Alek is weak and conceited. It will be easy to get rid of him.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:54 am

ImageImagex
Full Name: Gloria Mackenzie Lace
Sexuality: heterosexual
District: 2

Appearance: Gloria is a tough girl with light blonde hair. She is tough with an athletic build with pale blue eyes.
Personality: Gloria is pampered, coming from a rich family from district 2, she was taught to always win the games, and she was trained ruthlessly for it. She loves talking about herself, and seems to think that she is better than those from other districts. Except for 1. She is bitter that she wasn't born into the luxury district and dislikes those who were lucky enough to be born there. She beleives that just because she wants to win the hunger games she should.
Crush: totally open

Alliance: open for alliance
Reaped or volunteered: volunteered
Parade outfit: trying my best to match
Interview angle: tough and open, she wants to show the Capitol a pretty girl who knows how to win the games.

Weapon of choice: sword and knives
Fatal flaw: she loves to talk about herself.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:04 am

Accepted! I'm predicting a possible rivalry between Madeline and Gloria. Two rich girls, one from District One and one from District Two... goodness gracious!

As for Eden of District One, he will just be a polite gentleman as usual XD
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:06 am

oh gosh lol! that'd be really fun though.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me