*NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: *NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/not started

Postby SodapopQueen » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:20 am

-| KICHIRO |-

-| Basics |-

Name: Kichiro (kee-cheer-oh)
Nickname: Chiro
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Eastern dragon
Element: Water

-| Magic |-

Healing Water Manipulation: Kichiro can physically manipulate water and/or give it healing properties. He can’t manipulate the water inside living beings. Using his power for a long time or with a large amount of water can exhaust him to unconsciousness. The less pure the water, the more taxing it is to use.
Flying: Despite not having wings, Eastern dragons are still capable of flight due to their innate magic.

-| Appearance |-

Height: 2m (~6’6”) at the shoulder, his neck can easily add on another 2m
Length: 12m (~39’4”)
Description: A long, sinuous drake, Kichiro has glossy turquoise scales intermingled with short velvety fur and a shimmering flaxen mane. He has a sleek figure and makes quick, nimble movements. While he hasn’t fought since he was a child, his speed and agility make it easy for him to slither out of an opponent’s grasp. His eyes are honey-colored.

-| Background |-

Personality: A gentle soul, Kichiro is a kind and generous dragon with a low, calming voice. He treats all dragons like a friend he’s been waiting to meet. Since all of his treatments are aqueous, he often sits his patients down for a warm cup of tea and a chat. He is a staunch pacifist, but he’ll argue and sass with the best of them if he’s crossed.

History: Kichiro was born in a village to a pair of sculptors who used their water powers to carve huge blocks of stone into beautiful works of art. He discovered his magic when he and his friends were playing war by a creek, and one of them caught a sharp rock with their head. Kichiro saved their life that day. When his parents heard about it, they trained Kichiro to be a healer. His magic was powerful, and he learned quickly, but nothing could prepare him for the havoc wreaked by humans. They all but wiped out his village. Since then, he traveled far away to be safe, healing those who need it along the way.

Kin/Relationships:
none so far

((I'm going to enter another derg, but I need to revamp her real quick since I haven't drawn or used her in... 7 years?))
SodapopQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:43 pm

Oh wow I love the color pallete on your kichiro! He his accepted, also a healer will be greatly appreciated by the other dragons :)
I cant wait to see your other dragon

Im thinking ill start this when we have no reserved spots and at least 10dragons in total
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:07 am

Name: Vallen
Personality: Vallen can be kind, but mostly keeps to himself, for he can be prone to make mistakes. He will be your best friend, though if you earn his trust.
Dragon type: umm, I'm not to sure how to put this, but a four legged dragon with wings? Kind looks like a nightfury
History: Vallen grew up without a mother or father, for they were killed before he hatched. He had to use bare instincts to survive to were he is, and because of this, he stays away from larger populations of dragons.
Family: None- Open
Crushes: None - Open
Other: Has some scars, but still looks pretty
Description: Larger Black nightfury looking dragon, with blue eyes, and large wings

Name: Atlas
Personality: Sweet, but can be harsh. She likes to talk, but not for too long, and loves to hunt and play in water.
Dragon Type: Wyvern
History: Atlas was born near the water, next to a shallow parents had recently lost a dragonet to drownin, so as soon as she hatched, they started to train her to become an excellent swimmer. She now lives next to a large lake and is mostly seen swimming.
Family: Parents - Deceased
Crushes: Open
Other: Sorry for not having pictures!
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:57 am

They are accepted, dont worry about the pictures most of the peoplr that tried using them had gotton them removed and they arent required as long as you have a decent description of your dragon!

Speaking of, could you please add a description to atlas.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:34 am

Oh yeah! Sorry!
Thank you for accepting 😁
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SodapopQueen » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:19 pm

-| AZARINA |-

-| Basics |-

Name: Azarina (ah-zahr-eenah)
Nickname: The Forger
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Western dragon
Element: Fire

-| Magic |-

Fire Breath: Pretty self-explanatory. If she breathes fire for too long without pausing she will “run out of fire” and need to rest before using it again.
Metallurgy: The Forger has an innate sense which makes her able to gather information about any metal’s quality/history just by holding or touching it.

-| Appearance |-

Height: 6m (~19’8”) at the shoulder
Length: 22m (~72’2”)
Wingspan: 55m (~180’5”)
Description: A powerfully built dragon, Azarina is covered in thick, copper-colored flameproof scales. The crest of scales on her head can raise and lower with her mood. She has moderate agility and powerful strength, but her heavy scales hinder her speed. Her hand-like front claws are very dexterous. Her eyes are a bright canary yellow.

-| Background |-

Personality: Azarina is a hot-tempered dragon who is rough around the edges, but still manages to keep a level head most of the time. She tends to keep to herself besides selling her metalworks, because she mistrusts other dragons. She despises authority and is incredibly stubborn, but beneath her armored exterior is a courageous friend.

History: Azarina was born into a long line of blacksmiths who were servants to a ruling class of dragons. The ruling class wore their armor proudly, but treated Azarina and her family horribly. One day, a prince was displeased with the polish on his armor, and he attacked Azarina in a rage over it. Young Azarina was not allowed to fight back and had to withstand his teeth. When she returned home, her family had had the last straw and began hatching an escape plan. In the end, Azarina was the only one to get out, with her father dead and the rest of her family recaptured. Before she could rescue them, humans came in and overtook the kingdom, with her family’s fates unknown. Since then, she has travelled, setting up smithies to craft and sell various metalworks to other dragons.

Kin/Relationships:
none so far

((Thank you for accepting Kichiro, I'm excited to see where this roleplay goes!))
SodapopQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:37 pm

Accepted and the front has been updated! Will start the rp when there is 10 characters at least, atm there is 8!
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:15 am

Image Orange with blue eyes. Is the dragon westerns think of when they hear the word dragon. Wings, horns, four legs and fire. Is one of the smaller dragons despite her age.

name - Shinefire
gender - Female
sexuality: Bi
personality - Kind to other dragons, Leary and wary of humans, doesn't forgive easily, is very proud, thinks being "slaves" to the humans is deeming. If you the rare kind to actually gain her trust she's friendly and loyal. She also loves baby dragons.
dragon type - (wyvern, wingless ect) Standard dragon(Wings, horns, four legs, and fire breathing)
age - 20 (human years)
history - Lived a typical wild dragon life until the age of ten, that's when humans came and killed a great number of dragons including her aunt, uncle, cousins and brother Eclipsefire. She unfortunately witnessed the slaughter. She is forever haunted by the event.
family - Father: Sparkflame(Wild) Mother: Roseflame(Wild)
Sibling (or Siblings); Sisters: Ember(Wild), Charcoal(Wild),
Brother: Magma(wild) Eclipsefire(dead)
crushes - Open/pm me
other - Is wild
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:23 am

The sun will always set, just as it will always rise again.
name - Rìluò
gender - Female
personality - Rìluò is not the young naive teenager she once was, but some sense of her childhood love for people and life is still there -- buried under hurt that she hides behind a smile and a laugh. She isn't hard to get along with at a surface level, though trying to scratch the surface and learn more about her will often make her shy away. Rìluò fears being hurt again and thus fears any who try to get too close. She prefers to keep everyone at a friendly distance, but at the same time struggles to not cling to those who are kind and gentle to her. A constant war within herself.
dragon type - Eastern
age - Twenty-three
sexuality - Bisexual
history - For Rìluò's younger years, she was raised near a small settlement -- barely a village -- of humans that more or less revered her parents. They were isolated and alone in a small valley, cut off from much of the rest of the world and thus free from any malice towards the pair of dragons that aided them in times of need. Her egg, too, was revered when its existence was made known to the people, and Rìluò grew up loved and adored by her parents and her people. Perhaps slightly naive from this upbringing, she assumed that eventually the little settlement would be hers to protect as it was her parents' and was wholly unprepared for an attack by outside humans when she was still in her awkward adolescent stage. Apparently, one of the few travelers that had found their way to their little village had broken their vow and told others of the three dragons within the valley.
Being no warriors, the settlement and her parents were quickly overrun -- Rìluò herself only survived because as soon as they realized what was happening she was sent away. Lost and alone, everything she had ever known destroyed, she curled up in the smoldering wreckage of her home after the invaders had left and slept. When she awoke, she left and did not stop wandering until she had met an older male, a wyvern, she was immediately smitten with. She followed him like a lovestruck puppy and he allowed it with some amusement. Eventually, though, he grew bored of her and left in the night -- Rìluò was alone once more, this time heartbroken. She was once again wandering aimlessly, hiding from all -- both human and dragon -- for fear of being hurt for a third time.
She grew a bit older, and a bit wiser, and eventually stumbled upon a small group of various dragons who spoke of a safe place, a haven for dragons. They invited her to join them, and with some trepidation she did.
family - //
crushes - //
other - Rìluò's elemental affinity is fire, but her fire is cleansing -- it does not burn those who hold good intentions in their heart, and instead harm only those who themselves mean harm. She can use it to create will-o-wisps to light dark places, and purify dangerous and negative energies. Though wingless, she is -- like most eastern dragons -- still capable of flight.
Last edited by Fortune's Fool on Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:34 pm

(I will draw this character eventually. If the power is too OP in your eyes I can change it.)

dragon: Long serpentine dragon with crystal like green scales with hints of purple and blue, cobra like face with a hood and a pair of gigantic blue wings which appear crystal like and are semi-transparent. Her eyes are golden and rather large for the size of her head. From snout to tail tip she's 40 feet long with a large wingspan of 42 feet from wingtip to wingtip.
name - Chu Verstore ("To Disrupt" made up from Irish and Dutch lol)
gender -Female
sexuality-Bisexual
personality - Chu is a a trickster to the fullest extent, she will play with and manipulate anyone foolish enough to fall for her charm, she uses her enchanting beauty to get others to do work for her or in the case of prey she uses it to capture them and eat them. Though not loyal to anyone if she considers you in a positive light she doesn't mind lending you some help or giving you something.
dragon type - Serpent
age - 25
history - Chu was born with the power to shift into other creatures and with this came the thrill for exploring and seeing the world from other's perspectives, she especially found humans fascinating and would often shift into a human to explore their lifestyle. Her high intelligence allowed her to understand human speech and behaviors which allowed her to slip into human villages to observe their life without arousing suspicion. Though her parents disapproved of her risky lifestyle they began to realize that her powers made her the perfect spy.
family - Father (deceased) Mother (Lives far away, might add as a char later) twos siblings (live with her mom)
crushes - Open
other - Chu's ability is shapeshifting, however this has it's limits as she can't shape-shift to many times within a short period of time or it'll seriously harm her, she can't shift into more powerful dragons or use a dragon's magic abilities when shifted into them. Her most common form is a human.
Her favorite food is deer.
She hates storms.

Human form/shapeshift

Appearance: Tall dark skinned woman around 5'9" with golden eyes and dark hair. She tends to wear a dark dress with bright gold earrings and bracelets.
Personality: No different then Chu's normal personality.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me