Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Discussion and Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

azran henry richards

Postby heffalumps » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:47 pm

Full name Azran Henry Richards
    Nickname Az, Ren
    Age 25 years
    Gender male
    Sexuality closeted bisexual
    Relationship status single, no crush (pm me)
    Nationality Canadian
    Ethnicity middle eastern
    Height 5'10
    Discipline reining, reined/working cow horse
    Level national + international

Personality
    By nature, Azran is neither a leader nor a follower, but will absorb the role he needs to take when the scenario calls for it. He is a flexible person and will mould to his surroundings, due to this nature he finds it easy to take on problems in the moment but has issues with second guessing himself after the fact. Early childhood trauma has subsequently caused mild PTSD, but he has worked closely with professionals to help him manage his levels of stress and anxiety and can cope relatively well in the long run without needing medication. Often, Azran can be seen removing himself quietly from a situation but can have aggressive or short-tempered reactions when he is unable to manage his stress and anxiety levels. He does not want you to ask him if he's okay, he wants to be left alone. Generally, he is an outdoor type of person with a love for adventure, although he usually prefers to do these things on his own as he is one of those people who finds exercise (such as hiking or trail rides) to release anxieties and be a relaxing activity. He's a lawful person, and always eager to make others feel good about themselves; he enjoys fixing other people problems but is useless at fixing his own. Due to this, he can be exploited/used quite easily, and doesn't always see the red flags that are right in front of his face. This can be seen as him being naive, and that may be true to a certain extent, but Azran is a caring and sensitive to other peoples emotions.
    History
    Not much of Azran's early childhood is known, it is assumed he was born from a poor family and had experienced neglect and/or abuse from an early age. Much of it isn't known as he was too young to remember a lot of it, and his earliest memory was the first few weeks he was living in the orphanage of sorts. When he was five, Azran was adopted by the people he considers his parents, Francis and Nina Richards. He adapted quickly to live in Canada, picked up on the language and made friends very quickly, establishing bonds with a small group of other adopted kids, making it feel normalised and welcoming. It was one of these friends that introduced him to horses, and from the moment he sat on the semi-retired pinto pony it was love. At six he started lessons, riding twice a week with his best friend Michael, the kid that introduce him to the pinto pony. Azran never had the chance to own a pony, as much as he pleaded, but was given the chance to show on a 17 year old grey quarter pony named Tic-Tac. He loved struggling through those barrels and poles, even trying his hand at some cross rails. Wherever he went, it was on his Tic-Tac. Gradually, Azran found a fascination for reining and through some local shows was able to make some connections with some local competitors. He sat on his first reiner at ten years old and never went back.
    Azran didn't go his whole life without facing difficulty, but rather found himself in some sticky situations with some older boys several times. He had learnt quickly that not everyone was going to accept him for who he was, and struggled to find his confidence once he officially started competing in some introductory reining patterns. For one, he borrowed horses or leased or rode for other people, and in the western community he was exposed to, most people deemed him unworthy of competing due to not owning his horses, like that made a difference. He pushed through and on his fifteenth birthday, his parents surprised him with his first horse. Azran found himself excelling with the confidence of owning his gelding, finding himself being competitive at a national and soon international level. At 21, he bought Stella and retired his gelding once she was ready to set foot in the ring and just over three years old.
    Tattoo(s) wants one, but doesn't know what to get
    Piercing(s) none
    Horses Stella
    Other Pets has a dog, but it lives with his parents

Reg. name Doc Smokin Constellation
    Barn name Stella
    Name meaning star
    Age 7 years
    Gender mare
    Breed aqh x aph
    Height 14.3hh
    Discipline reining, reined/working cow horse
    Offspring none
    Phenotype palomino splash
    Markings bald face, two back stockings, stomach splash, two front socks
    Build athletic, stocky and compact
    Genotype ee/Aa/nCr/nSpl2
    Traits
    + determined, hard working, highly intelligent, agile, fast learner
    - hot, head strong, particular, quirky, cold-backed
    History
    bred in the US, by a successful stallion and out of a high quality mare. Shown in halter as a weanling and yearling to establish a show record and expose her to a high energy environment, and then responsibly and lightly backed at rising three. Raised well and taught manners by a reputable and responsible breeder, sold to Azran and brought on slowly. Started on very easy patterns and given a flawless foundation to set her up for life, despite her somewhat difficult and quirky personality.
    Years owned 4 years

sorry, i just felt the inspiration for another character c:
heffalumps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Discussion and Characters)

Postby Firealone » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:11 pm

ImageFull Name:Andromeda Cohen
Nickname (if any): Andre
Pronouns:she/her/hers
Sexuality: pansexual(female pref)
Appearance: Andre has a dark, blemish-less complexion(I wish 😞) and deep brown eyes. She has white ink dove wings on her back as a sign friendship and sisterhood of her sister who’s name is Dove(She has the Andromeda galaxy tattoo on her thigh). She stands at about 5’2” tall, but doesn’t let that stop her from getting what she wants.

Personality: Andromeda is often described as a privileged brat by others, which is true. Up until recently, she was used to getting everything she wanted from the most prestigious horses to the most lavish clothes. She is often bossy, hot-headed, and believes that the western riders are a bunch of unmannered ruffians in the least. On the other side, she truly does want to make friends, it’s just her advances often come off as rude and/or unfriendly. Despite this, she always is open to listening to those who have problems or are struggling, which could also mean her giving advice whether you want it or not.

Short Bio:Her parents ran a successful company for most of Andre’s childhood. She and her older sister Dove were content with their lives, always doted on and never having to lift a finger for the things they wanted. Andre got into riding when she was about 12, mostly because her father was big into it and owned a stable himself. That was when her love for riding first began. She began expensive lessons with highly rated trainers. When she was about 18, a lawsuit was filed against the company. Her parents went into debt, forcing them to sell many of their assets. They were β€œdoomed” for the middle-class life. Because Foxmoore had such reasonable prices, her parents agreed to send her there, much to her displeasure. She’s been here ever since, only slightly humbled by its β€œnot-so-lavish” looks.
Horse:Midas’s Golden Touch
Riding Style: English
Riding Discipline (if applicable):mostly Dressage
Other:

Stable Name:Gold
Show Name:Midas’s Golden Touch
Breed: Akhal-Teke
Height: 14.8 hh
Personality: Gold is still very reluctant to the current training that Andre is trying to teach. She often can have a mind of her own and can easily get side-tracked from the task at hand. She’s very social with other horses but often feels the need to assert her dominance.
Riding Style/Discipline:Dressage
Owner:Andromeda Cohen
Other:

I will make my male western rider as soon as possible. I’m so excited to have more time to do this now!
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:06 pm

No problem!
Looking forward to seeing your second character! @Firealone

Accepted characters have been added to the character list, and I've written up the first post to kick the roleplay off!

The starting setting:
It's about 9am, on a mild Friday morning. It's due to get a little warmer, but is still fairly cloudy at the moment.
The owners of Foxmoore Equestrian Centre have called for a meeting to take place at 9:30am in the office, for all the riders to attend.

Both of my characters are open for tagging, so feel free to tag either of them right away!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heffalumps » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:08 pm

gonna try and get my post up soon, but if anyone wanted to discuss any relationships (romantic, friendships, long lost family, enemies etc.) with Brylee and/or Azran, feel free to pm me c:
heffalumps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:23 pm

okay, I edited :)
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:34 am

ImageFull Name: Isaiah Gardener
Nickname (if any): N/A
Pronouns:he/him/his
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance:Isaiah stands at about 5’9” tall. He has dark brown hair that’s usually slicked back with a bit of hair gel. There’s a couple of smaller freckles spattered over his face but are hard to see unless you really look

Personality: Isaiah is very open to people, even strangers. He finds that having no secrets is the key to long lasting friendships and relationships. While he has his solitary days, he still really enjoys spending time with both horses and humans. He’ll openly admit that the dark does scare him and often has a mini flashlight on hand whenever he goes out in the early morning or late night. He also enjoys photography(no flash of course) and writing letters home in his free time.

Short Bio: Isaiah grew up in a place where horses, ranching and tractors made an everyday appearance. He was adopted by his dads at a young age and helped work their ranch, giving him regular exposure to farm animals, mud and dirt. His love for horses grew as he got older, and started teaching himself to ride with a little help from his parents. Once he turned 18, he decided to stay and keep working the ranch and taking odd jobs for money. At 18 was when he also started barrel racing horses. He really enjoyed it, even though in the beginning he got hurt regularly, even having to take a break at times. The adrenaline rush was too good to stay away from. Isaiah eventually made the decision to go to Foxmoore because of the new experiences it would hold.

Horse:Pearl
Riding Style: Western
Riding Discipline: Barrel Racing
Other:

Stable Name:Pearl
Show Name:Poseidon's Treasure
Breed: Quarter Horse
Height: 15.4 hh
Personality: Pearl has been barrel racing for quite a while now, so when Isaiah got her, it was more her controlling him than the latter. She tends to believe that her way is better than any other way, but can be persuaded to do what Isaiah wants. She’s been known to bite strangers and doesn’t easily warm up to people, but loves Isaiah.
Riding Style/Discipline:Barrel Racing/a bit of trail
Owner:Isaiah Gardener
Other:
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:46 am

Alright! He's been added to the character list.

And likewise with buckskin, if anyone would like to discuss relations for Ashton and Rueben, then just let me know!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:50 am

Same here! Though I will say that my character(s) usually develop their romantic relations through roleplay so I'd prefer to keep it that way :D
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
βŠ™β€„ ariesβ€„β€„β˜½β€„β€„ aries  ↑  leo
───────────────────
hey pal! call me rex, or jen!
any pronouns β—ˆ mst
───────────────────
9w1 | infp-t
time: β—†β—†β—‡β—‡β—‡
muse: β—†β—†β—†β—†β—‡
──────────────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImagexImage
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
π˜“π˜π˜’π˜Œ ;;;;𝘐 ';;;;π˜ˆπ˜“π˜žπ˜ˆπ˜ π˜š;;;;;; 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
interest include (but are not limited to)l;;
genshin impact, llpokΓ©mon, llbnha,ll jjba,
demonl slayer, llthe llllegendlll of llllzelda,
sonic, llllldigimon, lllllmedievalllllll times
(specificaly arthurian legends), and lmore!
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:48 am

ImageFull Name: Morgan Evangeline Prescott
Nickname (if any): Just Morgan
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: See Image

Personality (at least 5-6 sentences): Morgan is usually very friendly and outgoing. She strives to get to know everyone and loves to help out. She also has goals to be a very successful rider in the Puissance ring. Shes fearless and bold.

Short Bio: Mogan comes from a wealthy family in the United States. She was born and raised in Massachusetts around Boston. She began riding at an early age and soon grew a fascination with jumping. She discovered Puissance when she was 17 when she purchased a horse that was suppose to be a show jumper. Jazz would jump but was sloppy and seemed bored with small jumps. He soon started jumping the high enforced pasture fences when her trainer discovered he was Puissance trained. Inspired by this, Morgan pick up the sport much to her parents disagreement.

Horse: Jazz
Riding Discipline (if applicable):Puissance and Show Jumping
Other:

Stable Name: Jazz
Show Name: Backstreet Jazzman
Breed: Thoroughbred
Height: 17hh
Personality: Jazz is a gentleman of a stallion and is very laid back and easy going. Hes got a very calm demeanor that can sometimes be very lazy when not competing. At shows hes very attentive and determined to please his rider.
Riding Style/Discipline: English- Puissance Jumping
Owner: Morgan
Other:

Full Name: Tala Johnson
Nickname (if any): Tala
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Photo

Personality (at least 5-6 sentences): Tala is quiet and shy. She tends to keep to herself and doesn't really talk much with other people. She is kind but some might believe shes rude because she avoids groups as much as possible.

Short Bio: Tala's mother was Native American and her father is a Montana born farmer. She grew up on the farm in Montana and spent most of her life helping out around the farm. Goose was given to her to train and work with. Growing up riding Western, Tala branched out and decided to take up English dressage and hunter jumper.

Horse: Goose
Riding Discipline (if applicable): Hunter Jumper and Dressage
Other:

Stable Name: Goose
Show Name:Gooseberry's By Summer
Breed: Mule (Appendix Horse x Standard Donkey)
Height: 15hh
Personality: Goose is a spunky trouble maker who loves his owner. He likes to open doors, steal things from pockets, etc. He always wants to do what best for his owner though.
Riding Style/Discipline: English- Hunter Jumper and Dressage
Owner: Tala
Other:
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:28 am

just checking if my characters were accepted?
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.