✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: * - DISC.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: * - DISC.

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:52 pm

Yay. I'm so excited to start rping again! Thanks Doc for the invite!
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:31 pm

base by God of Mischief, orig page
Colour and edits by me, Zen is my oc! So
please don't steal this pic haha

Excited to join since I've been stalking
the other lost kid rps haha. But as I type
this I'm starting to realise how difficult
Zen is as a character rip
Good luck making friends buddy
𝐙𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧
20 | male | bisexual | resident | humanoid (deer x human)
powers: mind reading (not publicly known) and enhanced agility
Mind reading is almost a passive power Zen has, as he uses it whenever he is conscious. This frequent
use has allowed him to multi-task expertly, with a part of his mind focused on what people around him
are thinking, deciding if any of their thoughts are important enough to memorise, and his own
thoughts, all at once. His mind reading affects any thinking creature in a 5m (approx 16' 4") radius
around him, and with through practice, he has made his presence in their mind hard to detect; the
affected only feel a slight, almost unnoticeable pressure in the back of their head. Walls or obstruct-
ions do not hinder his reach, as it is not physical. He can choose to focus on one person's thoughts,
making it 'louder', although he cannot cut out the thoughts of others within the radius. If someone
knows of his presence and has the mental strength to guard their mind, he will not be able to read it.
Enhanced agility and alertness is a passive 'power' stemming from his nature as part deer. He's
always extremely alert, and can move and think quickly when surprised. His hearing is also very
sensitive to the slightest noise in his environment. This however makes him quite stressed and
anxious, as he flinches and jumps at sudden movement or noises.

appearance: Zen has long black hair and brown skin, and wears predominantly black clothing
with gold accents. He has light brown eyes, freckles across his face, and three necklaces.

personality: His mind reading, plus his constant awareness of his environment, has made him
cautious towards others. People are contradictory, hypocritical -- they praise with their mouth and
curse with their mind, and the subtleties of their body language reinforces their cruelty. This view of
the world as one filled with deceit resulted in Zen becoming quite manipulative, not at all deterred to
blackmail someone with their thoughts. Liars don't deserve any sort of morals from him. Zen also
keeps his distance and avoids developing close connections, not wishing to become any closer to two-
faced people. He however doesn't realise that he himself is a cruel and dishonest person...

Zen is outwardly quiet and cool-headed, often seen reading books in an unseen corner, or napping. He
is in actuality listening to the thoughts of people around him, gathering knowledge on people's true
personalities for use if he ever needs it. Dropping hints that he knows more than expected in a confr-
ontation works wonders, which is why he is rarely panicked in a fight; he knows his enemy well. Even
as he avoids developing any sort of relationship beyond being casual friends, he can be very kind and
supportive. Black-mail will only get you so far, and making enemies from the very beginning is more
troublesome in the long-term. Rarely, he can flip and become very provocative, aiming to fluster or
anger the other party just to see how they react and what they think.

history: Zen was immediately cast out the moment it became known that he could read a
person's thoughts. Faced with this rejection, and the early realisation that people were extremely
barbaric in their minds, Zen learned that he could only depend on himself, and survived alone, using
his mind-reading to avoid contact with others. He learned about the 'Lost Kids' group when it was
first formed, but refrained from joining until a few months ago, curious about other mutants and
who they've become. He hasn't told anyone in the group, or anyone in general, about his mind
reading, not even David who welcomed him into the house. It's his ace after all, and announcing that
he has this power only puts others on guard against him. He's here out of a wish to investigate
people's personalities, and having them obscure their thoughts would not fulfill that purpose at all.

crush/partner: none - open
friends: none - open
enemies: none - open
pm me for relations!
Last edited by FluffyBirdie on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:34 am

Our rules do not allow anthro characters
We’d love to have you! But please find a different character to use
Thanks!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:48 am

Oh I thought that meant like, animal legs and everything haha. I would have to change Kita from the last RP then correct? Since her human shifter form has tails and ears?

I had planned on adding her back later which is why I asked!
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:00 am

Right, any human that has animal parts or doesn't look completely human is not allowed in the rp
Legs, arms, head, you name it. Counts as anthro and is not allowed here
And yes, if you were to add Kita you'd have to change her
Sorry about that
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:06 am

Oh sorry I didn't realize he was one! I was thinking along the same lines as echo-song about it, I'll change his appearance asap

edit: appearance changed! Luckily I was working on making another reference for him @.@

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:27 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Full name) Tommy Donahue
Nickname) None preferred
Gender) Male
Age) Twenty-six
Sexuality) Bisexual
Crush/SO) None
Role) Human
Eyes) Dark brown
Height) 6 foot 2 inches
+Traits) Witty, optimistic, adventurous
-Traits) Impatient, argumentative, nosy
Faceclaim) Avan Jogia
Voice) x
Tommy Donahue is a pretty fun person to be around. He's quick, witty, and can dig himself out of most awkward situations with excessive amounts of humor. He has a contagiously kind soul and tries to find the good side with everything. You'd think he wouldn't have a mean bone in his body, but that isn't necessarily true. While most of the time he's caring and empathetic, there's no grey area with him. Once he snaps, he snaps. it does take a lot to set him off though, so it's usually hard to push him to that level. Tommy has also always had a problem with constant change and craving/needing it. he can't remain static for too long, or he feels claustrophobic.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image----'---'-----

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words Words words words words words words words words words
words Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words Words words words words
Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words Words words words words words words words words words
words Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Sun sign) Sagittarius
Ascendant sign) Pisces-----'-'--''----'------
Moon sign) Libra
Alignment) True neutral
Birthday) December 1st
Song) x
Other) none

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Full name) Ezra Westbrook
Nickname) none
Gender) male
Age) Twenty-six
Sexuality) bi, male preference
Crush/SO) Crowley
Role) Humanoid, resident
Eyes) gray
Height) 6' 0"
+Traits) lively, honest, independent
-Traits) stubborn, hot-headed, fragile
Faceclaim) Oscar Wadsager
Voice) x
Ezra Westbrook's whole life has always been one small st
ep away from a disaster. He was born into a rich family a
nd rich home, the type of home where even wiping your shoes off on the doormat feels wrong and almost blasphe
mous. There was never any room for any imperfection a
t all. Ezra was the only child to this very corrupt family; His dad never had time for him and was practically (will
ingly) enslaved to his work, and while his mother was ar
ound, all she would do was berate him on any little thin
g he did, whether it was leaving a shirt un-tucked or as little as his shoe-laces being 'too long.' He's never really known a life without wealth and has regretfully taken after his
families snobby ways, but genuinely wants to be better.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━l━━
as if things couldn't get any worse, around the age of thirteen, Ezra started to notice his 'powers' coming into
Image-----------------

play. Being a humanoid was the farthest possible thing from perfection, obviously, and he knew if his parents
found out he'd most likely be turned in. In light of this, he tried his best to completely suppress said powers.
(That is, after having a little fun with them first) and move on, as if that would ever work. While his powers
are simple, without learning to control them, they become quite bothersome. Ezra has the abilities of all th
ings creepy; the ability to manipulate arachnids, and light. And when you have the ability to creep out your
crazy cold-hearted parents, well, who would say no to that? Ezra often would bring in small (and sometimes
larger) spiders, scorpions, ticks, and some mites into their house to scare his parents, and occasionally pair i
t with the flickering of lights. Needless to say, it didn't take very long for them to start to lose their minds ov
er their sudden arachnid infestation and faulty lighting. It was a surprise that they never pointed really point
ed their fingers at him.

Sun sign) Aries
Ascendant sign) Sagittarius----'----'---
Moon sign) Capricorn
Alignment) Chaotic good
Birthday) April 2nd
Song) x
Other) arachnid/light manipulation

(I'm a bit too lazy to finish off Tommy's form atm so I'll do that at a later time but they're for the most part done. Lemme know if I need to change anything. :] )
Last edited by Gvvdgrief on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:28 pm

@Fluffy
Thank you! Sorry for the trouble, Zen’s accepted and will be added to the front page asap
:)
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:32 pm

@Gvvdgrief

Yaaaay you came over! Wanna maybe discuss Tommy and Echo’s relationship through PM? I’d love for them to still be friends! I’m sure there’s a way we can continue the story in this RP! :D
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:35 pm

@ Echo-song - For sure! having them remain friends is mandatory :]
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me