[ โšœ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ โšœ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹

Postby starstebl1 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:26 am

Name: Julia Zieliล„ska
Discipline: dressage
Role: southern belle

Appearance: she is rather short. She has dark blonde hair, tanned skin and hazel eyes. She also has a small scar on her cheek, probably from a riding accident.

Personality: She is pretty closed in herself and concentrated on training and competing only. She is a little shy, but not too shy, she just prefers being alone. When you become her friend, she becomes a lot more confident and friendly.

History: She was born and raised in Poland. She started riding at a pretty young age, and quickly started winning. She wasn't interested in jumping even a little, saying that it is not natural for a horse to jump. Instead, she started training dressage. At the age of 16 she started riding Sir Duke. He was a very talented hanoverian gelding and they quickly started winning big competitions together. However Duke's owners decided he needed more "confident" rider, what in fact meant more brutal. Duke went to abusive rollkur rider, who quickly caused serious neck muscle and bone damage to the gelding. When Duke was no longer useful, they put him down. After that, Julia resigned and stopped competing in dressage. She settled in western ranch, and started competing in reining, with no success. At the time, a stable owner was looking for a rider for his horse. The stallion's former rider died and the horse didn't accept anyone. He offered Julia the job as a rider. After long hestiations she agreed. Everyone then saw that they were perfect pair.

https://giphy.com/gifs/horse-equine-dre ... kXavQcUF8I
Show name: SBS Ebony Maw
Barn Name: Ebony
Breed: Polish Halfblood
Sire: Lord Django (real life horse)
Dam: Esther (not real life)

Personality: Ebony is a confident horse. He never spooks. Never. And he is pretty lazy. Until he is under saddle. Ebony's biggest weaknesses are jumping and fire. He is terrified of both. He doesn't like people who aren't his rider, and may bite.

https://i.gifer.com/GDSz.gif
Show Name: Laura Storm
Barn Name: Laura
Breed: polish halfblood
Sire: SBS Ebony Maw
Dam: Red Moonlight

Personality: Laura is confident, just like her sire, though she can sometimes spook. She also doesn't like people and also can bite, but she is more energic than Ebony.
Last edited by starstebl1 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starstebl1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โšœ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹

Postby the real world. » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:30 am

xxxx๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฟโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹
xxxxxxxxxxxxxfc: darin blaine wilkens
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹

๐Ÿ‡ฎ.โ€‹ 21 yrsx โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฎ.โ€‹ cismalex ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹. tanx ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹. toned
๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹. 6'1x ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎ. curly black hairx ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎ. brown eyesx
๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹. japanese/germanx ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€‹. gay (closeted,
but also isn't out to himself yet)
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹'๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฟโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹
๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹'๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹, ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญ
โ€‹
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
x โ™ฅxdrinking/partying. punk rock. riding.
x โœ˜ goody two shoes. animal abuse. being called gay.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹. x reserved. x flirtatious. x fun-loving. x ambitious. x mysterious. x competitive. x arrogant. x compulsive.x rebellious. x angry.

๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹. born in a small town in pennsylvania to two loving middle-class parents with good jobs, one would have expected for mason to have grown up into the perfect product of american suburbia. instead, ever since he was little, mason and others around him have always recognized that there was something a little off about him. in his first few years of school, he was bullied for being too effeminate and as he seemed to harbor more anger than the average person, he began getting in fights and getting sent to the principal's office. in an attempt to nip his behavior in the bud, when he was 8 his parents sent him to a reformative summer camp aimed at teaching responsibility through the care and training of horses. to his parent's surprise, he fell in love with horses and has been riding ever since. his parents gifted him genie when he was 15 and 2 years later, they home-bred reno. whenever he is training for competitions or around horses, mason is entirely a different person; motivated, caring, and respectful. his parents thought they had solved the problem. however, in his later teens he fell back into his old ways when he began experimenting with the party scene and illegal substances as a coping mechanism to his increasingly frequent homosexual thoughts. since then, parties have been a constant in his life, one of the only other ways to deal with pent up frustration other than riding. out of options, and unwilling for mason to jeopardize his promising equestrian career, his parents have convinced him to attend angelwood riding academy to set him back on the right path.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
xx ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ aka ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ xxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ aka ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

xx ๐Ÿ‡ฎ.โ€‹ 11 yrsx๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฎ.โ€‹ marex๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹. 16.2 hhx๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹. chestnut xxxxx ๐Ÿ‡ฎ.โ€‹ 4 yrsxโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฎ.โ€‹ stallionx๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹. 16 hhx๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹. blood bay
xxx๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹. hanoverian x thoroughbredx๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎ. mother of xxxxxxx๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹. hanoverian x thoroughbredx๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎ. no offspring
xx reno x๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎ. showjumping & cross country xxxxxxxxx ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎ. (in training) showjumping & cross country

xx +xconfident. easygoing. forgiving. powerful. xxxxxxxx +xtrusting. social. alert. quick learner.
xx -xoverconfident. antisocial. impatient. xxxxxxxxxxxx -xgreen. spooky. lazy.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
the real world.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the real world. » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:31 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยป key ยซโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ™ฅ: crush xx โœ“: likes xx โ–: neutral xx โœ—: dislikes xx โœ˜: hates
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹'๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹

โ– character name: text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
xx text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
xx text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
โ– character name: text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
xx text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
xx text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
โ– character name: text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
Last edited by the real world. on Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
the real world.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me