♢ resurrection of dragons ♢ (O/A, Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢ (Discussion)

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Bump!
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:21 pm

cocogerber13 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
cocogerber13 wrote:Hello! Because of the lore they would have to be pretty old if you make one! If you’d like to make a magic user that is younger, I’d suggest a first generation Scale Descendant (since they still have some magic!)

XP kay
would that go in role?]

I would put it under species! Role/class would be like a class in dungeons and dragon (minus any magic) where you could be a fighter, bard, thief, or even things that aren’t technically classes like merchants or civilians. You don’t even need to have one if you’d prefer, I just added it in case people want to go more in-depth with their character creation lol

kay
will try to get up a form or two in the next few dys
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:21 pm

Welcome to the roleplay! ^_^
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:37 pm

[no picture, description will be below]
-
Brinder

Full name: Brinder Morr Hestis
Gender/Sexuality: Male/ homosexual
Species: First generation scale descendant

Physical Desc. (If no image or want to add something): Brinder is about 5 feet and 5 inches tall, weighing in at 120 lbs even. He wears a deep green cloak, sometimes a black one (has silver accents), with deep brown accents. He has long black hair he usually pulls into a band (ponytail holder), and sky blue eyes. He’s downright adorable for a guy, and has fair skin, with freckles on his shoulders. He wears grays, sometimes black, greens and tan, along with nicely fitting deep blue or brown, sometimes black, pants, and dark brown boots with dark blue accents.

———

Class: Ranger

Brief History: Brinder was born to Carlos and Giselle Hestis, in a little home they had at the time. He grew up beloved and happy, healthy and always playful. His parents adored him, as they had no children other than him. He thought that was kind of sad...He found out he’d actually had a twin named Lucia but...she was never born. Eight years ago, his parents finally gave him a younger sibling, a little girl named Dyna. He adores her, and whenever possible he visits home to see them. He also learned magic and obtained books along the way through his life starting from about age thirteen or fourteen.

Brief personality traits: Loves dragons, kind, caring, companionable, loves animals but most notably cats and horses, and even rats, enjoys reading and learning, close to his little sister, gentle, but somewhat shy and nervous as well.

Likes: Animals, books, learning, knowledge, magic, family, close friends, his kitty, the horse his friend Jezzabel lends him sometimes.

Dislikes: Bullies, terrible/cruel people, being alone more than like four days, the thought of losing his cat and family, fights though he has to deal with that, being hungry.

———

Abilities: Spell book for animal summoning, minor wind magic from being descended from a wind dragon, so i guess possession of dragon blood too
he has a special bracelet that may be imbued with magic, bc it heals him when he gets really sick or can’t breathe

Strengths: Great with befriending and training animals, amazing with a bow, loves animals, booksmart, great horseback rider

Weaknesses: Gets sick pretty easily...Has breathing issues at times...Scared of Mastiffs...hates fire and sudden movements, as well as loud noises

———
Other/random character trivia: Great grandfather was a dragon, great grandmother was half dragon, father was like three quarters dragon but could turn human, mum was mostly human at least, if not fully. Has a little sister, Dyna.
Has a kitty named Desta
Has a bow

(does it look alright so far, or do i need to change anything? also, would he have a class? no?)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:18 pm

The class thing is up to you! I think it looks okay! Spellbooks also use up more energy than your typical magic!

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:23 pm

cocogerber13 wrote:The class thing is up to you! I think it looks okay! Spellbooks also use up more energy than your typical magic!

XD cool
i love magic
wind magic
would he be able to be a Tamer? that’s actually a thing from Blue Exorcist...it’s a class of people that can summon up animal familiars, or helpers or whatever
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:39 pm

I love magic too! ^^ that kind of magic would be considered summoning/creation and would definitely be more common as spellbooks, if you’re okay with replacing light magic with it! You can’t summon things like dragons though, and since spellbooks are sought after in this world you’d probably have to use it in places your summoning wouldn’t be very noticeable

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:51 pm

cocogerber13 wrote:I love magic too! ^^ that kind of magic would be considered summoning/creation and would definitely be more common as spellbooks, if you’re okay with replacing light magic with it! You can’t summon things like dragons though, and since spellbooks are sought after in this world you’d probably have to use it in places your summoning wouldn’t be very noticeable

XD
hmm...idk
wait, light magic? i thought i put...ah, wait, you mean the light magic book?

so Tamer would be a class or no?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:54 pm

Ah, for class you could be a tamer, but it wouldn’t have anything to do with summoning! It would be more training and working with animals, kind of like a class called ranger (minus the archer skills if you do/don’t want them)

I assumed you meant similar abilities to summoning like on the show lol

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP

Postby TheFae » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:35 am

Kelly Hunter

Gender/Sexuality:
Female/Bisexual

Species:
Human

Physical Desc.:
Silver eyes ☾ thick, long, wavy, dark brown hair ☾ 5'6" ☾ tanned complexion ☾ decently toned
Faceclaim: Adelaide Kane

Class:
Ranger

Brief History:
Dusk is her twin brother. They had an okay childhood, being raised by two women definitely helped. However, Iris was murdered when they were young. At the age of twelve, Kelly not only inherited Iris's moon pendent, but also began training on the bow and arrows.

Brief personality traits:
headstrong ☾ curious ☾ protective ☾ emotional ☾ bold ☾ loyal

wolves ☾ moon ☾ bow and arrows ☾ laughing ☾ smiling

Dislikes:
traitors ☾ lying ☾ fairness

Abilities:
Kelly wears a moon pendant while Dusk has a sun pendant. Because of this, they can communicate telepathically and can transfer energy to each other. She is also a Scale Descendent, and will develop telekinesis abilities in which she will be able to manipulate the elements.

Strengths:
accurate shot ☾ fast runner ☾ climb really well

Weaknesses:
close combat ☾ prideful ☾ family comes first ☾ won't follow orders if she thinks they are wrong

Other/random character trivia:
she uses her Iris's bow and arrow set ☾ favorite colors are silver and blue ☾ loves looking at the stars ☾ loves to braid her brother's hair ☾ Dusk is played by SunnyJustice

Molan

Gender/Sexuality:
Male/hetero

Species:
Storm dragon

Physical Desc.:
Black scales ☁ sorta small ☁ lithe ☁ single strip of yellow going down his left side ☁ four legs and wings ☁ Picture (thanks SunnyJustice)

Brief History:
His sister is Mariana and he is smaller than most other dragons. Molan jokes it is because he is made for speed. He grew up mostly with his father Arreon, who also does not swim, but they lived by the lake his mother and sister resided in. When Mariana went into hiding, Molan went along with her.

Brief personality traits:
easygoing ☁ mischievous ☁ likes to have fun ☁ immature (doesn't like responsibilities, wants to be carefree) ☁ competitive

Dislikes:
losing ☁ caves ☁ being grounded ☁ being told what to do

Abilities:
fast flyer ☁ can fly in storms ☁ control lightning

Strengths:
flying ☁ tricks ☁ pranks

Weaknesses:
swimming ☁ claustrophobic ☁ very headstrong

Other/random character trivia:
His nickname is Storm ☁ His sister is Mariana who is played by SunnyJustice
Last edited by TheFae on Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery