— ⎊ the stark school discussion+forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

on which days would y'all be able to be active for me to start a group event (welcome party)?

tuesday 5.21
21%
wednesday 5.22
18%
thursday 5.23
13%
friday 5.24
16%
saturday 5.25
16%
sunday 5.26
16%

Total votes : 38

Re: — ⎊ the stark school; celeste fae o'rin

Postby norvina! » Wed May 15, 2019 6:06 am

nicknames; none
age; sixteen
grade; sophomore
gender; female
sexuality; heterosexual
superpowers; psychokinesis, magic user
alias; the force
personality; celeste comes off as very quiet and reserved, constantly focused on her grades and working on her abilities. underneath the quiet and shy exterior, she's very outgoing and is absolutely obsessed with the iconic movie series Star Wars. spending almost all of her time with dr. strange in the sanctum sanctorum, she's never really had many friends. very hard working when it comes to upping her intelligence and magical abilities, she can be a bit naive when it comes to trusting others. celeste struggles to contain her powers most of the time due to her emotional struggles.
orgin; celeste lost her mother and twin brother at the very young age of four, her unstable emotions caused many out bursts from her abilities. stephen strange had happened to stumble upon the girl, he was intrigued with her capabilities and how it tied into her emotions. taking celeste under his wing, stephen began teaching her about the mythical arts. she was very eager to learn, eventually staying inside the sanctum sanctorum alongside stephen strange and wong. the girl developed a strong love for the film series 'star wars' eventually after many arguments with stephen, she forced them to call her 'the force' for many months. the girl struggled with her training due to her emotional instabilities, eventually taking up meditation as a way to control the negative emotions that put a damper on her training. celeste received a letter inviting her to 'the stark school' and was encouraged by stephen to enroll, although the girl was quite reluctant, she desired to learn more about other enhanced beings.
crush; none (pm me, I like drama)
password; dr strange, black widow
extra; celeste's schedule is - calculus, english iii, chemistry, psychology, ethics, gov., art, latin, mythical arts, martial arts.
Last edited by norvina! on Sun May 19, 2019 12:45 am, edited 11 times in total.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ⎊ neely amberly cooper

Postby basic, » Wed May 15, 2019 7:26 am

res female
Last edited by basic, on Wed May 15, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Wed May 15, 2019 10:08 am

─ james donovan gardner
   ─ seventeen years old
   ─ alias hoozat
   ─ self-molecular reconstruction
   ─ huge wip!!
Last edited by a ghost! on Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Wed May 15, 2019 10:09 am

─ luis lee turner
   ─ seventeen years old
   ─ alias wasteland
   ─ radioactive mutation
   ─ huge wip!!
Last edited by a ghost! on Thu May 16, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Wed May 15, 2019 10:10 am

─ valerie monroe grace
   ─ sixteen years old
   ─ alias lady luck
   ─ probability manipulation
   ─ huge wip!!
Last edited by a ghost! on Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Wed May 15, 2019 10:10 am

─ vivienne rosemary bradshaw
   ─ sixteen years old
   ─ alias the good doctor
   ─ immense healing factor
   ─ huge wip!!
Last edited by a ghost! on Thu May 16, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ⎊ zoya monroe | successor of t'challa

Postby valkyrie, » Wed May 15, 2019 11:14 am

can't nobody tell me nothin'
one. zoya monroe two. zozo three. mujaji four.
cisfemale, pansexual, seventeen years old five.
successor of black panther, daughter of t'challa
and ororo monroe six. heart-shaped herb enha
-ncement, atmoskinesis (genetic power: ororo)
seven. custom made vibranium suit, panther ha
-bitat suit (occasionally), that allows her to use
her weather manipulation abilities eight. genius
level intelligence nine. soon to take on the role
as queen of wakanda when she graduates from
the stark school ten. password: captain america,
black panther, and (ofc) valkyrie are my favs !!!
i'm gonna take my horse yay
nobody tell me nothin'
words words words words words words words
i'm gonna take my horse
nobody tell me
words words words words words
i'm take my horse
Last edited by valkyrie, on Thu May 16, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ⎊ name here | bad bad girl

Postby valkyrie, » Wed May 15, 2019 11:15 am

valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: — ⎊ the stark school discussion+forms

Postby LoadedPhilly » Wed May 15, 2019 11:36 am

M I L O​
aliases; Milo Lambton, Hypoxia gender; female, she/her/them/they pronouns age; 17 sexuality; demisexual grade; junior

────────────────────────────────────────
superpowers;
Milo doesn’t really have any superpowers on her own. She instead is “blessed” with having a Klyntar living inside her. Hypoxia, as it is known, grants her superhuman strength and resistance, a nearly flawless immune system, enhanced senses, and amazing reflexes. On her own, Milo struggles just to be able to breathe. Downsides include but are not limited to... exponentially increased appetite, typically violent outbursts, major aversion to fire and high frequencies, and a ruined sleep schedule.
origin story;
Milo was born to a single father with a degenerative lung disease. Manifesting in childhood, the disease required constant oxygen supplementation by her teenage years. Hoping to find a cure, Milo’s father sought out new drugs and treatments but was caught up in a legal battle that landed him in prison. Left in a care home at sixteen, Milo continued with some of the less shady treatments and happened to be in the right place at the right time. One of the facilities she had visited held a Klyntar, of which nobody was entirely sure how to handle. A power outage allowed the alien to escape and find its new host — Milo. Once bonded, the teen had an overnight “miracle” and her disease was nowhere in sight. As a failsafe, the Klyntar ruined its human host’s vascular system to ensure they wouldn’t be separated anytime soon. Without one another, both will die. Another drawback to the forced symbiotic relationship was the Symbiote’s sudden and messy initial outburst that put them on SHIELD’s radar. By the grace of a level-headed agent and maybe a director, Milo and Hypoxia — her aptly named Symbiote — were “invited” to Stark’s school. The hopes are for the pair to learn how to be controlled while also having the opportunity to do something good with themselves. So far, it doesn’t look too promising.

personality;
Golly, what a sweetheart. She really does want to be good and not be a bother, but darn it if her Sybiote just loves to cause problems. Milo really is a calm and caring person that still isn’t sure what to think about her new life, yet she tries her best to be optimistic and handle problems as they come. Her main focus is to be less troublesome for others and to learn how to be at peace with herself and Hypoxia. She’s eager to learn and see new things as she couldn’t get out much while growing up. She has a mind for thrills and adventure hidden somewhere under her domestic day-to-day, even if she doesn’t fully realize it yet. Milo’s dream would be to become someone great in the science field so she could help those who were down and out like her family. Getting there might be a problem, though.
romantic relationships;
none/open, just PM me

about the symbiote;
Hypoxia uses female pronouns but looks like the typical, androgynous Klyntar. She’s of the large, jock-ish build with a somewhat long snout filled with teeth. About eight to eight and a half feet tall, the color of a frappaccino with dark sable eyes and veins, and a shockingly orange tongue. Lots of screeching, hates authority figures, beefy chad, screams at birds, cool or cold to the touch.
password;
Thor would have to be my favorite hero, however my favorite comic character would either be him or Magneto. Both have such complex characters, I just love them!
classes;
Pre-Calculus, English III, Chemistry, Anatomy, World History, Ethics, Government, Creative Writing, ASL, Driver’s Ed, Hand-to-Hand Combat, Defensive Skills
Last edited by LoadedPhilly on Wed May 15, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: — ⎊ the stark school discussion+forms

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 15, 2019 11:39 am

Ezekiel Novak | 18 | Male | Senior
Sexuality: Homosexual (closeted)
Powers: Paralysis Touch - if he makes skin-to-skin contact with another living thing (excluding plants) with his hands, then he will temporarily paralyse them for about an hour or two. This effect is stronger/worse when he is stressed out or frustrated and more likely to lash out accidentally.
Telekinesis - he can lift and move inanimate objects to throw and use them as a weapon or to help someone out.
Weaknesses: He cannot stand his power, and is terrified that others don't like him because of it. So far, nothing permanent has happened to another person, but there have been a few more serious incidents in the past. He has to wear gloves, or avoids others as much as possible.
With his telekinesis, he can only use it on inanimate objects. Additionally, the power is weakened if he wears his gloves. The heavier the object, or the longer he uses the power, the more it can drain him as well.
Alias: [N/A, currently]
Relationship: Single, no crush.

Personality: Ezekiel is usually a quiet, yet also very calm individual. He is also quite observant, and may quickly notice some things that others may not have noticed at first or without having to look closely. He doesn't reveal much about himself, and he can be difficult to read, making him secretive. He will seem uncaring at first, but those that grow close to him just might see his hidden depths, in which he's devoted, deeply caring and loyal. He is also rather stubborn, and it is difficult to change his mind, even if what he is set on could be potentially dangerous for him. However, despite this rather cold exterior that he has, Ezekiel does have a hidden, softer side to him. Ezekiel is also a very organised person, and he likes to make sure that everything's in a proper order. He is also quite 'motherly', but only in a surreptitious way - for example, quietly checking on the others, or being more concerned when someone's unwell. His fear of hurting someone with his powers unintentionally makes him more closed off towards others, as to not let them get too close to him - physically and emotionally.

Bio: He grew up in a fairly average family in the East of England, his parents worked good jobs, and he was well taken care of. His powers manifested at the age of 16 in full force, starting with when he accidentally paralysed one of his close friends. Though it was only temporary, this put a permanent wedge between the two of them. Ezekiel drew back from others, as to not hurt someone like that again. There have been many more incidents, however, that were all accidents, and he considers himself to be too destructive to be around others.
Inevitably, his abilities caught the eye of the academy this year. Though reluctant to go, Ezekiel figured that it's the best way to make sure he doesn't hurt others. And if there ever happens to be a cure for his abilities, then he is open to it.

Other: N/A
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Wed May 15, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me