๐•‹๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•— ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค โฆŠ แด…ษชsแด„แดœssษชแดษด แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดส€แดœแดs

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐•‹๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•— ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค โฆŠ แด…ษชsแด„แดœssษชแดษด แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดส€แดœแดs

Postby anamarjorie » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:52 pm

Name: Gabriela

Gabriela is a large she-dog that can reach a full grown male waist, her fur is a mix of a light tan and black with only her muzzle being totally black, her left ear is folded and the other one have a small nick. Her eyes are the color of the mud but in certain light it can have a yellow tint on them. She has a German shepherd, Australian shepherd and maybe some hunting dogs or a bully breed, her heritage is very mixed. She is 4 years old.
[I dont managed to find any photo that could really represent her but I managed to find one that is close enough]

Personality:You can find her either by observing everyone or leaving the base to walk around the territory, there is a little that they knew about her other that she lived as a loner since her birth. She only talks when necessary which most of the time are warnings or orders maybe if you are a lucky she could explain how to do certain things instead of telling other dog to do it. Never ask her where she is going especially if you a rank under her because if you do you will get a bite in your muzzle or maybe a loud snarl if she knows you. If you manage to be her friend she will be the most loyal companion, following around, glaring anybody that give you a rude comment and she will open to you more.

She Belongs to the Las Sombras She is one of the captains
[If you accept it]
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•— ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค โฆŠ แด…ษชsแด„แดœssษชแดษด แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดส€แดœแดs

Postby Cape » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:42 pm

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐’พ๐‘’
"in the end, all i learned was how to stay strong, alone "

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
lottie~damsel~heterosexual~kelpie mix~6 years~16kg~45cm
~โœ“resourceful, reliable, poised~x over critical, pessimistic, judgemental
~no romantic interest~no mate~no pups~acquainted w/ n/a~despises cerci~friends w/ dolli
~member of Las Sombras
~voice is silvery, hushed~build is lean
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™

lottie was born into the world not even being wanted. her mother, name forgotten long ago, was a honourable purebred kelpie who spent her days herding cattle, as most keplies do. lottieโ€™s mother had another purpose in life, being used as a breeder. the story of lottieโ€™s conception is as follows; the dame had gone into heat a few days earlier then expected, and her so called โ€œsuitorโ€ had not been brought to the farm yet to breed with the high-end kelpie. later that afternoon, lottieโ€™s father, a simple mutt, wandered onto the farm and discovered the whereabouts of lottieโ€™s mother. the dame got pregnant and a few months later gave birth. once lottie and her litter mates started showing the physical signs that they were not pure-bred kelpies, the farmer became infuriated. the man gathered all the puppies into a cardboard box and drove a couple hundred miles away from his property. the kelpie-mix puppies laid there cold and afraid on the side of a desolate road.

a couple of days went by, all expect lottie had perished through the freezing cold nights and lack of nourishment. lottie, just shy 5 weeks of age, was discovered by an old-timer german shorthaired pointer named edgar. recently abandoned himself for his old age, edgar's heart filled with sadness as he discovered lottie laying in her cardboard box. raw with emotion, he cared for the kelpie mix, and the two dogs grew older together as they survived the harsh elements.

at the age of four, lottie's dearest friend, edgar had succumbed to the malicious infections that invaded his weakened system. lottie wandered the streets alone, putting to practice what her mentor taught her.

lottie ended up meeting one of her closet companions, cerci, and the two survived the streets of puerto rico as strays. the two joined los timidos, but a short while later lottie realised she couldnโ€™t be loyal to the gang, and opted to leave rather then suffering. when her dear friend cerci would not follow suit, lottie was heart-broken. their friendship crumbled as lottie walked back into the streets as a loner. soon after she convinced the las sombras dogs to take her in. lottie enjoys her new family, finally at peace.
Last edited by Cape on Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Cape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:59 pm

xxโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
xx
name dolly
gender fae
age three years
breed Pure bred Golden border collie

height 3'2
weight 86 lbs.
structure slim, fluffy
quirk(s) herding, jumping

position member.
known to be quick-witted
main trait Patient
+ traits observant,
resourceful, adaptable

- traits impulsive, persistent,
sensitive, over protective,overly loving

Dolly was a farm dog herding sheep and other cattle on the outskirts of town,
however, once her owner's farm went broke they abandoned the property along
with the thousands of cattle one by one taken down by coyotes, wolves, vipers,
any hungry animal. Dolly would try to protect them but it was useless
eventually, she too fed off of their corpses and made her way to the city.
Here she encountered countless abandoned puppies and took it upon herself
to feed them in an abandoned warehouse. However one day after hunting
she came back to humans who had killed the puppies. Leaving Dolly to
flee and finally fend for herself until she joined the shadows, albeit not at
first welcomed due to her past as a "housepet" but she showed her worth
bit by bit. Shes still wary of her fellow members but does her best to
keep her worth and tries to stay out of anyone's way. To this day she
despises humans along with Los Puros. She enjoys taking care of
others and her fellow pack members.
xx
xxImage
๏ปฟ

Made Dolly a pure bred to make things interesting.
Last edited by vixiebun on Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

anala - the leader of terror

Postby broken* » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:11 am

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ[ โžท ]โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
honestly, anala can be a true mean girl, the type whose bad side you really dont want to get on. if she has deemed you
unimportant, she will refuse to acknowledge your existance until you can prove your worth to her, typically by
doing something for her, which can be dangerous, humiliating, or both. if anala feels like you are resisting her
or disrespecting her in any way, she will get even meaner than one would think possible. she will take you down
a peg with violence & once she has you pinned underneath her, she will shame you until you surrender; if you
dare walk away from a fight with her standing tall or confident, she will attack you again the second your back
is turned for your refusal to submit. anala is a strong, tough leader of her gang, who has fought hard to earn her
place at the top of the food chain, & is unwilling to give it up or be treated poorly by anyone.

what most dogs do not know is that there is one weakness to her, one soft spot in her heart, & that is pups. if a pup
is hurting or in danger, she will go out of her way to protect it, regardless of who it is. this protective, motherly
instinct stems from when anala was first left alone on the streets, & she stumbled across a retriever pup whose
mother had been hit by a car. anala took the pup in like he was her own, & while she called him her little brother,
he called her his mum. but tragedy struck after five months together, when she left him in their alley 'home' to go
out searching for food, & a great dane brute found him while she was away. it destroyed her inside, completely
tore her apart, but it has left a whole in her heart that only pups can fill.
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
name anala
(hindu goddess of fire)
n.n. ana (dont call
her it unless she's
given you permission)
age 5 y/o
gender female
sexuality bisexual
date of birth march 28
(gemini)
pack los temidos
rank leader
breed german shepherd,
belgian malinois, doberman
height 24 inch
weight 71 lbs
fur short, thick
coloration mainly black &
reddish-brown w/
hints of white
body muscular & large
eyes orange-brown
scent metallic
likes knowledge, power,
intelligence, conversing
dislikes being pinned
down, disrespect, lies
other aside from her
missing left ear, she is
covered in scars from
various fights over the
years, each worn proudly.

crush cerci
mate none
family unknown
pups none
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Last edited by broken* on Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

isadora the captain of shadows

Postby broken* » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:12 am

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ[ โœพ ]โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
isadora is a bit of a conflicted spirit, with two completely distinct sides of her that can confuse some dogs
if they experience both. on one hand, she is incredibly cold & calculated; she does not make a move
or say a word without planning every second out in her head first. she puts up a defensive wall that on
the exterior makes her appear harsh, which makes it hard for others to get through to her. if she feels
unappreciated by those who should respect her, she will take her bad attitude out on them & get quite
snappy. but if she cares for you, if you are someone she deems a friend or non-blood family, she would
do a hell of a lot for your happiness and/or safety.

isadora was born onto the streets, so its all she has ever known. growing up, it was just her & her mother,
fending for themselves since the first thing she could remember. she has vague memories of her father, but
she completely hates him; he was a purebred husky who was a champion showdog with many titles & ribbons
to his name. he was the first one who started the fire inside of isadora that caused her to hate any house dogs
or purebreds, because of his abandonment of her & her mother when she was only a few weeks old. he had
'better things to do' because his time was 'too important to waste on a mutt of a daughter'.
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
name isadora
n.n. isa
age 4 y/o
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth sept 6
(virgo)
pack las sambras
rank captain
breed border collie,
siberian husky
height 21 inch
weight 45 lbs
fur fluffy, thick
coloration white, gray,
black, & tan
body lean & fit
eyes gray-brown
scent smoke
likes order, defined
goals, doing things
systematically
dislikes rudeness,
asking for help,
carelessness, secrets
other she has a large
scar that runs across
her left hind hip, where
her fur has never grown
back over it.

crush open
mate none
family unknown
pups none
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Last edited by broken* on Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lucas the pure loner

Postby broken* » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:12 am

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ[ โ™ฃ ]โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
โ–ˆโ–’
he believes deeply in hardwork, understanding that anything good in life takes time, meaning he has an incredible
amount of patience. he can appear rather serious at times, mainly because he is a bit on the traditional side of life & does
not like just sitting around with no tasks. luke is the type of dog who learns from his mistakes & works actively on improving
himself to be his very best. he is a master at self-control, not one to fall into allowing his emotions to get the better of him.

born & bred to be a top police dog, he comes from a long line of straight purebred rottweilers who are
known for being some of the largest, most muscular rotties in the country. of his litter, he was the most impressive
from a young age, & immediately was chosen by the k-9 units police captain as his new partner. the first two years
of his life were spent training, & after that he took down criminal after criminal at his partners side; they truly were
equals, & there was no one else he'd have rather gone home with at night. until that one day everything went south.
they had gone undercover into a local gang & had been found out; his partner was killed, & he was badly wounded.
the cops arrived in time to have him rushed to the veternarian, but he was left with a permanent limp in his right
front shoulder, where the bullet had been lodged, & severe ptsd with gunshots. he was no longer allowed to serve
& was retired, but his partner's wife wanted nothing to do with him, seeing him as a painful reminder & nothing
more. he was abandoned on the streets & has been alone ever since.
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
name lucas
n.n. luke
age 6 y/o
gender male
sexuality heterosexual
date of birth jan 16
(capricorn)
pack loner, seeking to
join los puros
rank loner
breed rottweiler
height 27 inch
weight 123 lbs
fur very short
coloration black & tan
body bulky & muscular
eyes dark brown
scent sand & palm
likes responsibility,
wisdom of experience,
practical thinking
dislikes foolishness,
laziness, gossip
other has a limp in
his front shoulder due
to the gunshot that sent
him into early retirement.

crush open
mate none
family none
pups several litters
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ
โ–“โ–Œ

Last edited by broken* on Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐•Šโ„๐”ผโ„๐•ƒ๐•†โ„‚๐•‚ โฆŠ leader of los puros

Postby direwolf. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:24 am

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
sherlock is a five year old male smooth
collie. his coat consists of tan and whi
te with the tan along his back and the
white on his underbelly. he has brown
eyes. leader of los puros.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
this collie is intelligent and very obser
vant; it is hard to get passed him. not
hing goes over his head except for sar
casm. he tends to look down on other
s and thinks very highly of himself. he
is crafty and ruthless when he wants t
o be, so do not get on his bad side.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผซ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
he was raised in a smaller litter to pur
ebred smooth collies. he was used as a
search and rescue dog for the police. h
owever, when an infection took over h
is body, he lost his sense of smell. he c
laims to be perfect, but no one knows
about his lost sense of smell.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by direwolf. on Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Los temidos Captain โฆŠ ๐˜Š ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค ๐˜ช

Postby สŸแดœแด„ษชแดแดœs » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:24 am

Please do NOT copy my forum
โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†

๐˜Š ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค ๐˜ช
(s-er-s-ee)
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
"you say it like it's a bad thing.."

[ แด€ษขษชสŸษชแด›ส ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ
    [ ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด‡แด… ] โ–ฎ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ
    [ ๊œฑแด›แด€แดษชษดแด€ ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ
    [ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡ษดษขแด›สœ ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ
    [ ษชษดแด›แด‡สŸสŸแด‡แด„แด› ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฎ
    [ สœแด‡แด€แด› แด›แดสŸแด‡ส€แด€ษดแด„แด‡ ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ
    [ แด„แดสŸแด… แด›แดสŸแด‡ส€แด€ษดแด„แด‡ ] โ–ฎ โ–ฎ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ โ–ฏ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‡น โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•โ•โ•โ•—

i. cerci ii. no sobriquet iii. โ™‚ iv. five years old v. december twenty-fourth vi. capricorn
vii. cane corso x dogo argentino viii. los temidos, captain x. hetero-romantic xi. prefers females xii. reeks of diesel
xiii. deep italian, brooklyn vocals xiv. thirty inches xv. one hundred & ten lbs
xvi. short melanistic coat xvii. chocolate orbs xviii. v. fit build xix. docked tail xx. silver choke chain
xxi. loyal, protective, patient xxii. even-tempered, intimidating xxiii. blunt, harsh, v. reserved
xxiv. d'vocean -eastghost

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    cerci was born in a very small litter, out of all of the pups he was the only melanistic coat. his coat was preferred over his other siblings
    including his younger sibling acid, unleashing a backstabbing rivalry. cerci loyally worked alongside a mobster by the name of coachees as his
    guard dog. the sight of the towering corso brought fear to his clients which in return made coachees' job ten times profitable. he cherished the brute..
    in fact he brought him everywhere.. i mean everywhere. wherever coachees was, cerci was right beside him, his orbs seering fear into the civilians.
    ironically, cerci was the complete opposite, despite his intimating demeanor. unlike acid, cerci never has nor will have a thirst for blood. he inherited
    the reserved characteristics of his dame. a blissful male, cerci always remains on the safer side while his brother craved danger. thus explaining why
    he earned the title he carries today. he uses intellect before temptation and willingly states the obvious whether it's painful or not. feelings are never taken
    into account when the male speaks. though acid envied and loathed him, cerci could never hone an ounce of hatred for his younger sibling. he was his blood and
    if something were to happen, cerci would put his life on the line for him. unfortunately his gravest of attempts couldn't redeem his brother's life. needless
    to say, that topic is one to express another time. upon losing his brother, cerci rebelled against what and who he knew best, his owner. he threw his
    massive frame against the screen door, easily freeing himself into the ruthless woodlands. he could never return and with that he began his life as a
    stray. he met his dearest (now ex) companion, lottie who showed him the ropes of living as a stray. the two were an impenetrable powerhouse. their
    separation is something that cerci still to this day regrets deeply.. and with that separation went his deep feelings towards her. now for the sake of his
    pack, cerci looks down upon lottie and upon contact would either ignore or rudely dismiss. all is a facade though, despite the torn ear he pridefully
    wears, he still harbors feelings for his newly established rival.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‡น โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†
BLock โ–ฎ โ–ฏ Image size is: 480 x 294
Last edited by สŸแดœแด„ษชแดแดœs on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
สŸแดœแด„ษชแดแดœs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:15 am

--{ @direwolf @kitten @cape @anamarjorie all accepted! we can start once @broken is finished and their forums are accepted
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me