π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Postby ZERO.txt » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:14 am

╔════════════════════╗
𝕛𝕒𝕀𝕑𝕖𝕣
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
x

β—„ trans male ❘ homosexual ❘ 6 years ❘ mudwing ❘ copper winglet β–Ί

physical traits

jasper is a bulky mudwing with dull brown scales and bright amber eyes. he has a few teeth that poke out when he has his mouth shut, and all his spikes have a rounded shape except for the ones down the middle of his head, which are sharper and almost resemble a mohawk. he is rather large for his age, and has a strong build.

character

personality: jasper is very much brawn over brains. he often uses intimidation to solve problems. he tends to use very few words, as he'd rather keep his thoughts to himself and let his actions speak for him. he gets nervous in big groups, but thrives in smaller groups with dragons he knows well. he is very protective over his friends, and enjoys taking a break from his strong silent type personality when he's alone with his friends. he loves hearing jokes and listening to stories, though he doesn't have many to tell. jasper very much dislikes how he is the stereotypical mudwing, and hopes that being in jade mountain academy will help him break out of it.
history: jasper was the bigwings of his troop, and was very well suited to it for the most part. he took great pride in looking after his siblings and leading them, and enjoyed having them to rely on when he needed it. he didn't want to leave his siblings, but when they heard of an opportunity for him to go to jade mountain academy, they insisted that "their big brother needed a vacation."
skills/traits:
strength: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
speed: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
intelligence: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
healing: β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
speech: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
agility: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
kin: three siblings
crush/partner: open
Last edited by ZERO.txt on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Postby ZERO.txt » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:16 am

╔════════════════════╗
𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕦𝕀
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
x

β—„ female ❘ homosexual ❘ 6 years ❘ icewing ❘ jade winglet β–Ί

physical traits

fractus is a silvery grey icewing with pale purplish-blue eyes. she is missing her back left foot. her scales are sharp and triangular and her horns look a bit like melting icicles.

character

personality: fractus is insecure, bitter and angry, though she would never admit it. she usually keeps her anger in check by keeping a cool and collected personality, though she tends to snap when she gets anxious or stressed. she deeply loathes authority, and often goes out of her way to disobey them even when she knows it isn't right. she has a silver tongue and can often sway many dragons. she is a rebel, and while she is outwardly cool and careless, internally she is afraid and bitter over her circumstances.
history: icewing society had a large part in turning fractus into who she is. she wasn't ever a particularly high ranking icewing but she wasn't scorned completely, until she had an accident as a young dragonet in which she lost her foot. this rendered her physically weak, and she quickly dropped to the lowest circle, becoming a lowly outcast. downtrodden and disdained, she grew to hate the rigid icewing society for what she saw as betraying her by casting her out because of her injury. as much as she hated the higher ranked icewings, their words began to stick and she began to believe that she was worthless, weak, and a burden. she leaped at the chance to join jade mountain, knowing that she would still - to an extent - be under the thumb of authority, but also knowing that it would be easier for her to escape it when she was back on her feet and somewhat respected.
skills/traits:
strength: β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
speed: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
intelligence: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
healing: β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
speech:β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
agility: β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
kin: none
crush/partner: open
Last edited by ZERO.txt on Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:00 am

hey guys i'm gonna remove the character limit for now, you can make as many as you want.

i should finish my forms today!
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tidal Wave

Postby wildsight » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:05 am

{Male} {Demisexual} {5 Years} {SeaWing} {Silver Winglet}

Appearence: Tidal Wave is a sleek SeaWing with aquamarine scales. He has
lighter underscales and has dark blue markings. His horns and spikes are the same color
as his underscales. He also has bright green eyes.

Personality: Tidal Wave is competitive finding a competition in everything he sees. He loves
to show-off and improve his skills. He loves being the best at what he does best. He takes
two daily swims. One in the morning and one at night. He hates it if someone is better
at something than he is. He tries his best to be the best.

Stats: Agility: 3/5 Strength: 4/5 Speed: 3/5 Stamina: 4/5 Fighting: 4/5 Intellect: 4/5
Pain Tolerance: 3/5

Relations:

Last edited by wildsight on Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Falcon

Postby wildsight » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:07 am

{Female} {Demisexual} {5 Years} {SkyWing} {Jade Winglet}

Appearence: Falcon is a slim sleek SkyWing with dark red scales. She has
dark golden underscales and darker red horns and spikes. She has bright gold eyes.

Personality: Falcon is aggressive. She is aggressive to anyone who might be a threat to her
or is annoying her. She is rude to those she doesn't like. She doesn't like having others help
her or helping others. Anyone who goes to far with her will result to her attacking. She
thinks that only the most aggressive will truly rise.

Stats: Agility: 3/5 Strength: 4/5 Speed: 3/5 Stamina: 4/5 Fighting: 4/5 Intellect: 4/5
Pain Tolerance: 4/5

Relations:

Last edited by wildsight on Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blizzard

Postby wildsight » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:09 am

{Male} {Bisexual} {6 Years} {IceWing} {Copper Winglet}

Appearence: Blizzard is a sleek IceWing with pale blue scales. He has
darker blue spikes and horns. His underscales look almost white. He also has icy blue
eyes.

Personality: Blizzard is commanding. He likes to be in charge. He'll often times find
someone to boss around. He loves getting others to do something for him. He hates
it when anyone doesn't do what he tells them. Often times when he's upset he will
leave to go and be alone. He believes being the strongest is the best thing he can
be.

Stats: Agility: 4/5 Strength: 3/5 Speed: 3/5 Stamina: 4/5 Fighting: 4/5 Intellect: 4/5
Pain Tolerance: 4/5

Relations:
Last edited by wildsight on Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flare

Postby wildsight » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:10 am

{Female} {Bisexual} {4 Years} {SandWing} {Gold Winglet}

Appearence: Flare is a slim SandWing with golden scales. She has lighter
underscales and pale horns and spikes. Her eyes are black.

Personality: Flare is sassy. She likes to be intimidating. She often times loves to be
the center of attention. She loves to challenge others and loves to beat others. She
can also be rude at times. She thinks that only the best and most intimidating will
truly stand.

Stats: Agility: 4/5 Strength: 3/5 Speed: 4/5 Stamina: 3/5 Fighting: 4/5 Intellect: 4/5
Pain Tolerance: 3/5

Relations:

Last edited by wildsight on Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:09 am

---{ @wildsight accepted!
    ---{ i literally had a dream that i finished the forms and i was bamboozled to find i didn't actually do it lmao lemme do that
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me