MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:13 pm

Cherrypaw

A dark ginger mottled she-cat with green eyes
Apprentice| 8 moons | Heteroromantic/sexual

Cherrypaw is a bright and energetic apprentice, which leads to her being a bit... Clumsy. She struggles to contain her energy in a way that benefits her training, and feels as if she should be preforming better then she is. Cherrypaw tends to be a but hard on herself for failing or not doing as well as she could, but mainly because she wants to make her parents proud.

She had no brothers or sisters in her litter, and her mother (Mothflight) died at birth. Her father (Firepelt) died a moon ago from greencough.

Medicine cat| 24 moons| demiromantic/sexual
Embersong is a very caring cat, she frets over her clan and can sometimes care a bit too much. She loves being a medicine cat, but struggles with the notion of not having kits or a mate but she won't ever tell anyone that.

She has a sister (Dawnpelt| open if anyone wants) but no other living kin at the moment

Warrior| 20 Moons| demiromantic/sexual
(Has only been a warrior for two moons. Kit for 6, apprentice for 12)
Ashfire is a reletivly young warrior, but doesn't let that hold him up any. He is brave and courageous, and dashes headfirst into danger if its to protect his clanmates. His passion is for his clan and he is very proud to be a member of Dawnclan

I'll finish fancying it up in the morn but heres some basic info cx
Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Not at all! :D

Edit: oh wait wouldn't Ashfire be a bit young to be a mentor already? I dunno if i put it but he hasnt been a warrior for too long
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:06 pm

MadaraSama wrote:Not at all! :D

Edit: oh wait wouldn't Ashfire be a bit young to be a mentor already? I dunno if i put it but he hasnt been a warrior for too long

I think it would be ok.
Apprentices become warriors at 12 moons, so he's been a warrior for 8 - I'd say that's enough time c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:20 pm

I dont think there's really an age for becoming a warrior cx it's when their mentors think they're ready, isnt it?
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:52 am

MadaraSama wrote:I dont think there's really an age for becoming a warrior cx it's when their mentors think they're ready, isnt it?

That too, but I’m just going off of the warriors wiki c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:18 am

Ah well ok xD if i need to i can make a more expirenced warrior and i can change his age, i want him to be a new warrior :3 plus who knows who else will join?
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:20 am

MadaraSama wrote:Ah well ok xD if i need to i can make a more expirenced warrior and i can change his age, i want him to be a new warrior :3 plus who knows who else will join?

You can if you'd like to. hopefully we'll get more people as time goes on
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:55 am

Bump
    x
    x
    x

Β©

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    Hey there, I'm Koi β™₯
    lesbian | she/her | adult
    x
    x
кσι