Tales of two Packs [Wolf Pack sign-ups, closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Tales of two Packs [Wolf Pack sign-ups, accepting!]

Postby opaquii » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:53 am

yay! cant wait <3
opaquii/neone | artist for wermz
discord; opaquii (for commissions)
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:27 am

Saaaame! It’s been FOREVER since I used most of these charries.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:01 pm

Fire Pack

Name: Max

Personality: Max is colder than most wolves, and isn’t above trickery and lies to get what he wants. He can be harsh and sharp even with his own Pack. He does have a soft side as well, for his mate and his young, but that’s about it. He’s determined, focused, and always seems to know exactly what he wants, even if often he won’t voice it aloud to the members of his Pack, save for his mate. He’s protective to a degree, but believes anyone who cannot defend themselves is not worth saving, with the exception of pups, of course. He is good at hiding his emotions, but when his anger is triggered, things can be blow WAY out of proportion. He has a strong authority, and isn’t afraid to use it. He’s strong both physically and mentally, and has a high loyalty to his Pack, despite his oftentimes callous ways. Max loves making deals. That must be his weakness. Even if it throws a monkey-wrench into his plans, he'll always listen and consider a deal. He wants to turn things to the benefit of his Pack. He's courageous, without a doubt, and highly intelligent, and a strategist, but... he often overestimates things.

Backstory: As a pup, his mother- a loner named Spirit- brought him to the Lightning Pack. He just couldn’t fit in with their values, however. When he was almost done his training, he left, became a member of the Fire Pack. He's the brother to Shadow's first mate- Striker- who passed long ago. He has no love for his old Pack or the wolves he grew up with, however. He was confused by their ways and saw it as pointless, and feeling them and their structure weak, he’s set himself out to carry on the war between the two Packs, with hopes of eliminating the Lightning Pack altogether.

Crush/Mate: Moon (unplayed. If someone wants her, go ahead and make her. Rn she’s just a name.)

Pups: Thunder (son, unplayed), Violet (daughter, unplayed), Catania (daughter, unplayed)

Appearance: In pic.

Other: :thumbup:
Attachments
AC40E2CA-50CF-4EC4-A533-3C2905650CB8.jpeg
AC40E2CA-50CF-4EC4-A533-3C2905650CB8.jpeg (24.74 KiB) Viewed 97 times
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:15 pm

Fire Pack

Name: Arian

Personality: Although she follows her Alpha, Arian is a fiery spirit herself. She’s got attitude. She’s stubborn and determined, and wants to get her way. She’s ambitious, but doesn’t misuse that. She still looks first and foremost at the well-being of her Pack. Arian is very family-oriented, and wishes she had a mate and pups herself, although due to her...difficult personality, getting a mate? Unlikely. She’s easily irritated and is OKAY at covering up emotions. She is independent and hates being under control of any kind. The exception to this is her Alpha, but she sees his rule more as...guidance than control. Arian is a strategist and a logical thinker, with sarcasm and dry humour to go along with it, much to the annoyance of many in her own Pack. She isn’t afraid to fight and quite honestly, she enjoys a good battle here and there, so long as it’s no constant. That said, if extensive amounts of battles need to be fought on behalf of her home and family, she'll be one of the front-line fighters. She doesn’t trust easily, and has a hard time being open-minded to newcomers.

Backstory: Arian does not trust enough to share her backstory. Earn her trust first.

Crush/Mate: None, Open

Pups: She wishes

Desired Rank: Beta, then Alpha after Max

Appearance: Like in picture, but her eyes are bluish.

Other:

[removed]
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:48 am

Fire Pack
Name: Hades

Personality: Playful active kind

*Crush/Mate: n/a

*Pups: n/a

Appearance: (description or picture) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/80572280818876898/?lp=truemy pic posted many times

Fire Pack
Name: Izzy

Personality: Kind Sweet loving Protective

*Crush/Mate: Jasper

*Pups: Hades

Appearance: (description or picture) https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/367043438364388181/?lp=truemy friends

Fire Pack
Name: Jasper

Personality: Kind protective loving deadly

*Crush/Mate: Izzy

*Pups: Hades

Appearance: (description or picture)https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/518828819566426494/
also my friends
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:16 pm

Accepted! I’ll get you the link in a second and you can start whenever you’re ready!

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:17 pm

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:03 am

Are you still accepting new characters?
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:22 am

Always accepting!

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:27 am

Name: Storm
pack: Lightning

Personality: Very outspoken. Storm tends to speak her mind before thinking about what she is saying. She is also not really agressive; for she has alot of patience, but when she gets mad;she is MAD. She is very cunning and stealthy. When fighting, she relies on her swiftness instead of strength because of her small size.

Crush/mate: None/open

Pups:None

Desired rank: Beta

Appearance: Storm was always smaller than the average wolf, but dont understimate her! Her white pelt is beautiful even tho she can never keep it clean; but her unnatural black paws make her stand out from the crowd. She has a nasty scar on her neck that runs down from her ear to her shoulder blade from a unfortunate battle from a fire pack wolf.

Other: None

//hopefully this is good enough
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me