lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby Crono » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:23 am

Here's a post to those who are about to sign-up I suppose. Basically looking to create a human older brother to a humanoid that more or less tried to keep them safe after their parents dumped the sibling, and eventually after they'd turned sixteen. And ended up on the run from peacekeeper's and such alongside them. Or something along those lines, I'm up for figuring it out as we create the characters and their history~ As I'm hoping to have someone else play the younger sibling. Was preferring the older brother be 20+ but everything is up in the air for creation's sake. ;] Just PM me to work the details and such out.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:12 pm

๐’œ๐“๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ

name:. Alyssa
sexuality:. Heteroflexible

role:. Child
species:. Humanoid
powers:. Her power is shapeshifting, although it is narrowed down to just animals and some objects
family:. TARS is brother :3

personality:. She is an energetic and bubbly kid. Alyssa loves to be outdoors. She is very kind and warm hearted. She trusts people a little too easily and she is a very curious kid (being curious can lead to trouble.)

history:. Alyssa was born into a human family, her parents not knowing she was a humanoid. When she showed signs of powers, her parents were disgusted. They were anti-humanoid and so sickened they kicked her out while she was still 6. One day while she was out walking, she found an abandoned building and went inside. She was surprised to find humanoids like her. Alyssa now lives with them, and she never thinks of her family.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:52 am

alyssa is accepted, of course.

and aaaaah I'm sorry I couldn't get online yesterday.
    I'd like just a couple more roleplayers/characters, and then we can start!

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kathleen

Postby cokie » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:47 am

human name: kathleen "kitty" mahanna
nickname: kitty (only by close friends)
species: sugar maple nymph
sexuality: homosexual
theme song: mariner's apartment complex - lana del rey
kathleen's a kind one. your everyday opera ingรฉnue. she's very optimistic- everything happens for a reason, she says. due to her sentimental mentality and a bohemian soul, kathleen goes with the flow and pleasantly dances through life with a happy-go-lucky attitude. her values lie solely in hospitality and seeing the good in everything. some may call her a sweetheart, some may call her naive, but she is humble and wise enough to accept both.
love interest: tba
other: one of the youngest (or newest, rather) nymphs. she stopped aging at twenty, and has only been alive for that long, while many other nymphs have been roaming the forest for decades or even centuries.

-------
Last edited by cokie on Sun May 12, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ernest

Postby cokie » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:00 am

name: ernest rothschild
    sexuality: straight
    appearance: slightly tanned skin, amber eyes, and an athletic build, standing at 6'1''. he dresses pretty casually, but not in anything too baggy as he despises oversized clothing.
    role: civilian//barista @ coffee shop
    ethnicity: german/portuguese
    basic personality: ernest has the best intentions. he just wants everyone to be (at the least) content so he can make it through despite being shy. he tries his best to be hidden, but does try to participate in most things within the community. sometimes, when ernest does speak up, he manages to make a friend or two who find him humorous. he's a pretty chipper guy, but hates to be the center of attention. this is mostly because of his hatred of humanoids. he is strongly opinionated about them, and believes every single one is dangerous. he makes that very clear, but he tries to keep his words from spreading to avoid an encounter with a humanoid.
    background: ernest is naturally a very intelligent person. when he was young, he spent more time being the niche nerdy kid than making friends. he isn't really sure how to talk to people to this day, but he has been making great improvements to his social life since the 7th grade.
    he's never actually come in contact with a humanoid other than stacey. he is open-minded about almost everything, but humanoids are a huge exception. they were childhood best friends and she left without saying goodbye in middle school. since then, he's had a vendetta against all of them because he was never informed stacey was in danger and thought she just abandoned him.
    + traits: fairly intelligent, always has good intentions (with other humans), loyal ally
    - traits: awkward, hot-headed, stubborn, on edge/does poorly under pressure
    interest: tba
    s/o: n/a
    theme song: tba

-------
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:25 am

both accepted! they seem interesting!

edit;; I have a couple reserved spots that I'm waiting on, and then we can start! hopefully today, possibly tomorrow!

โž

xxx
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:18 am

These characters are not part of the RP anymore.
Last edited by Delivery.God.Yato on Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lost kids v.2 | discussion + forms

Postby axelandria » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:46 am

both accepted, of course!

โž

xxx
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:05 am

name:. Robert Hunt
nicknames:. Rob, Robbie
sexuality:. Homosexual
species:. Human

personality:. Rob isn't as trusting these days. At one time he may have been a bit too trusting but time and circumstance changed that. He's quicker to anger than he used to be ever since his accident, the shorter fuse is something he tries to keep in check. Sarcastic responses aren't out of reach for him even in serious situations. Rob's both a stubborn and overprotective man, especially when it comes to their safety and not taking huge risks, unless it's just him taking said risk. Patience isn't Rob's strong point, by far.

history:. Rob's childhood was relatively normal. In High-School he played on football team, and was looking to take the ride all the way to college and continue playing there. A car accident would change that however, and leave him unable to compete at the level he once had. After Rob had gotten his diploma he'd moved out and gotten his own apartment, getting a job at the nearby Auto-Repair shop working as a Mechanic. When it came out that his younger brother Tucker was a humanoid he didn't really know how to take it. Rob loved his brother, and he didn't particularly hate humanoid's, but he didn't like being around them either. They always had powers and could turn them on you whenever they pleased, he'd seen the incidents on the news. He just didn't trust them. But when Tucker was kicked out of their parents home Rob was quick to bring the boy to live with him in his apartment.

Of course he was quick to realize that taking care of someone else alongside yourself was a different kind of level. Not only that but of course the people who hated humanoid's caught onto what he was and they'd found themselves on the receiving end of that hate multiple times. All that did however was steel his resolve to stand by Tucker. When the younger Hunt's age was closing in on sixteen the two hit the road in an attempt to outrun the inevitable peacekeeper's coming to round him up. Robert knew what this meant, it meant if they were ever caught he'd be prosecuted right along with his younger brother.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:07 am

t u c k e r

name:. tucker (tuck) hunt
sexuality:. biromantic asexual

role:. hunter
species:. humanoid
powers:. telekinesis

about:. tucker lived a relatively normal life, until he turned twelve. that's when his powers began to show. when his parents found out, they kicked him out of the house immediately, something he never thought they'd do. tucker went to his older brother's house, and was so relieved when rob graciously took him in. as sixteen rolled closer, tucker and his brother grew more and more nervous, so they decided to run preemptively. tucker is awkward around people he thinks look good, and is actually a kind boy, despite the stereotype for his age. he is very trusting, like his brother, and wonders why rob has become less trusting nowadays. tucker has strong opinions, but hates confrontation and arguments, so will often keep his thoughts to himself. he hopes that one day, humans and humanoids will be able to live alongside each other.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me