closed

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•”๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ

Postby salsabeel » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:37 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:Reserve cheerleader and musician~

gotcha
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”‘
.. name : salsabeels
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. my insta is selsaballs
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
โ”•โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”™
............๐™˜ ๐™ค ๐™ข ๐™ฅ ๐™ก ๐™š ๐™ฉ ๐™š ๐™ก ๐™ฎ...๐™– ๐™ก ๐™ค ๐™ฃ ๐™š
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
....artists are tyler the
....creator and steve lacy
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
.........-- ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž --
.......๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š
........or we aren't
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
&
ส™
แด
แด›
สœ

แด€
ส€
แด‡

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•”๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ

Postby salsabeel » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:12 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Full Name: Aeron Callahan.
Nickname: Aeron.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their.
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Nationality: Half-Irish, Half-English.
Role: Cheerleader.
Appearance: Aeron has blond-brown, fluffy hair that is in something of a messy pompadour style, and their eyes are a warm, hazel-green colour. They stand at just 5'4", which makes them mad because that means they can't reach very high. They also have quite a lithe figure, and could probably be easily picked up and carried over anyone's shoulder, but they are also very athletic.

Personality: Extremely energetic, bouncy and social, it takes quite a lot to bring Aeron down from being in such a great mood. They are definitely the sort of person to be up and bouncing around at 7-8am, cheerfully waking up everyone else. They tend to see the humourous side to most situations, but they know if it's not appropriate to be making jokes... usually. However, they don't take kindly to insensitive comments about themselves, or about other people - jokes are fine, of course, if they're not upsetting to someone. Aeron is also an incredibly patient person, and could sit for hours listening to someone talk to them. They can also act quite dramatic, usually as a joke, but sometimes they are being serious (usually it is easy to tell whether or not they are being serious). Their excitability might also come across as a little annoying, but they almost embody the perky, energetic cheerleader stereotype. They are not, however, your/a 'smol bean', and will fight you if you refer to them as such.

Short Bio: Aeron grew up with their parents, and an older sister, in a small village. For the most part, things were very quiet, and Aeron went to school in a nearby town. They also grew up around horses, as their parents own a stableyard, along with a couple of horses, and other people keep their horses at the stableyard as well. They started to learn about working with and riding horses at the age of 10, and found that they had quite the natural affinity for it. Their parents divorced when Aeron was 13, and went with their mother to live in a town, closer to high school, but they still often visit their father, who remained at the stableyard. Aeron also took up gymnastics classes, though they dropped them once they started highschool, and joined the cheerleading team. Upon recieving the letter to state that they've been accepted into Sunrose Academy, they were "quite excited!". They have a fear of deep water and other unfamiliar bodies of water, and they are also a vegetarian, and gluten intolerant. Aeron loves having their hair stroked, to the point that they'll practically melt. They also hate asking for help to reach things.

Other: N/A.

Name: Ezra Price.
Nickname: Ezra.
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Bisexual (male pref.)
Nationality: Half-English (British), half-Dutch.
Role: Artist.
Appearance: Ezra's hair is a very dark brown colour, and is usually kept neat. His eyes are hazel, and he has fair skin. He stands at 5'9", though it's hard to really tell, considering he is in a wheelchair, but he keeps good posture. He has an athletic build, and does what he can to keep a decent figure - he has excellent upper-body strength, even if it doesn't seem like it. There is a scar on his left collarbone.

Personality: While usually sweet, Ezra is also rather naive. Still, he's rather social, loves to explore, and isn't easily scared off by people that are rude or cold towards him. He's also curious and very kind-hearted, often willing to lend a listening ear to anyone that wants to talk about their troubles. Despite that, he does not like sharing any problems that are on his mind with anyone else - and he also hides this by seeming like he's an open book. There are, however, a few things that will bring out a more unpleasant side to him. One of these things is someone touching his wheelchair, or trying to 'help' him around - if he wants help, then he'll ask for it, but otherwise, he's perfectly capable of getting around and doing things on his own. Just do not even attempt to coddle him, or he'll 'accidentally' run your foot over. The other is someone just outright insulting him or his family. Ezra might also get upset fairly easily, more so if something he is doing is not going right or the way he planned it to go. He tends to take even friendly or light-hearted criticism to heart, even if he doesn't openly show it.

Short Bio: Ezra was born into a well-off family, with a brother that is four years older than him. He often spent a lot of time outside, exploring, climbing trees, that sort of thing. His parents amicably divorced when Ezra was 10, and his father left the house - he still gets to see and talk to him, though. At the age of 12, Ezra had a serious accident after getting thrown off a horse and landing badly (which resulted in damage to his spine, leaving his legs mostly paralysed, and unable to walk), and so he's been in a wheelchair since then, but he's figured out how to cope and do stuff without needing much - if any - help. His mother has remarried to his stepfather, who he gets along well with. Ezra plays the harp and the cello, both of which he started to learn play around the age of eight, and he still loves to play now. He also likes astronomy, and has read a decent number of books on the subject. He also plays a bit of wheelchair basketball, which he figures that he'll stop now that he's going to attend Sunrose Academy - but he's really looking forward to attending! He hates getting 'help' that he didn't ask for, and he has a fear of horses now. He's also lactose intolerant, so he's careful with what he eats.

Other: N/A.

accepted!
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
............๐™˜ ๐™ค ๐™ข ๐™ฅ ๐™ก ๐™š ๐™ฉ ๐™š ๐™ก ๐™ฎ...๐™– ๐™ก ๐™ค ๐™ฃ ๐™š
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
........or we aren't
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
&
ส™
แด
แด›
สœ

แด€
ส€
แด‡

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:06 pm

Everleigh Queen

Nickname: Ever

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Build: visibly fit, but not muscular

Sexuality: heterosexual
Personality: she's generally a nice and bubbly person, funny and loves to smile and laugh. She sometimes plays light pranks or jokes on the other students and even teachers. Most teachers dislike her because they think she's a 'bad influence' because of some of the things she does or that she interrupts the class, but she still maintains A's and B's in all of her classes. Everleigh's pretty chill and unbothered by most things.
Role: popular

Aria Montgomery

Nickname: Ari

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Build: toned

Personality: outgoing, loud, funny, always expresses her feelings... which leads to some people disliking her and thinking she is rude. Aria is only mean when there is a problem or she just doesn't like you.
Role: cheerleader
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salsabeel » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:31 am

dream. wrote:
Everleigh Queen

Nickname: Ever

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Build: visibly fit, but not muscular

Personality: she's generally a nice and bubbly person, funny and loves to smile and laugh. She sometimes plays light pranks or jokes on the other students and even teachers. Most teachers dislike her because they think she's a 'bad influence' because of some of the things she does or that she interrupts the class, but she still maintains A's and B's in all of her classes. Everleigh's pretty chill and unbothered by most things.
Role: popular

Aria Montgomery

Nickname: Ari

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Build: toned

Personality: outgoing, loud, funny, always expresses her feelings... which leads to some people disliking her and thinking she is rude. Aria is only mean when there is a problem or she just doesn't like you.
Role: cheerleader

accepted :)
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
........or we aren't
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
&
ส™
แด
แด›
สœ

แด€
ส€
แด‡

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salsabeel » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:39 am

okay! I'll be starting the roleplay shortly after I do the schedules.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
........or we aren't
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
&
ส™
แด
แด›
สœ

แด€
ส€
แด‡

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarenki » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:47 am

R O S E ; P A R K

(if photo doesn't load -> click here for original)
face claim - lisa from BLACKPINK

name; Rose Park
age; 16
gender; female
sexual orientation; straight
personality; (+) hard-working, understanding, hard-working
(-) stubborn, tends to be negative/pessimistic, judgemental
role; nerd
complementary subject; art

extra; Korean-American, only-child, straight A student, owner of two cats (who are at home with her parents), reads everyday, loves to watch documentaries, has a study blog, chocolate ice cream ^^

extra 2; born in Sacramento, lived in Seoul for most of her life up until she got accepted into the academy

โ I CAN. I WILL. END OF STORY. โž
...a very Rose thing to say...
sarenki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salsabeel » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:42 am

aloe.vera wrote:R O S E ; P A R K

(if photo doesn't load -> click here for original)
face claim - lisa from BLACKPINK

name; Rose Park
age; 16
gender; female
sexual orientation; straight
personality; (+) hard-working, understanding, hard-working
(-) stubborn, tends to be negative/pessimistic, judgemental
role; nerd
complementary subject; art

extra; Korean-American, only-child, straight A student, owner of two cats (who are at home with her parents), reads everyday, loves to watch documentaries, has a study blog, chocolate ice cream ^^

extra 2; born in Sacramento, lived in Seoul for most of her life up until she got accepted into the academy

โ I CAN. I WILL. END OF STORY. โž
...a very Rose thing to say...

Accepted! I will give you your schedule and assort you into a dorm shortly.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
........or we aren't
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
&
ส™
แด
แด›
สœ

แด€
ส€
แด‡

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:59 am

โ†ฌ Prove them wrong.
โ•‘Name: Louis
โ•‘Age: 17
โ•‘Gender: Male
โ•‘Sexuality: Bisexual
โ•‘Personality: Louis is known by his family to be the reckless, energetic younger brother who
โ•‘loves to pull pranks. At times it seems like he doesn't know rules exist but he does have
โ•‘common sense. His friends and older brother would say the same thing except for one thing
โ•‘that seems to run in his family. Once you become someone that he likes or even loves, he
โ•‘shows more of his overprotective affectionate side. He is still stubborn and annoying to no
โ•‘end, but will be there for you in the split of a second

โ†ฌ There's power in looking silly and not caring that you do.
โ•‘Height: 5'9"
โ•‘Eyes: Light blue
โ•‘Hair: Dark brown but has been dying it silver for many years now.
โ•‘Scar(s): He has a scar going around his right ankle, everytime someone asks him about it
โ•‘he tries in any way possible to avoid the subject.

โ†ฌ We all have different things to offer.
โ•‘Likes: causing trouble, sports, cold temperatures, heights, helping the drama group...
โ•‘Dislikes: Deepwater, following rules, pretentious people...
โ•‘Fear(s): Water, going into deep water or where his feet can bearly touch the bottom.
โ•‘Others: Apart from being athletic, Louis can also play the violin and can stand his ground when
โ•‘it comes to hand to hand combat.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salsabeel » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:22 am

A Shy Turtle wrote:

โ†ฌ Prove them wrong.
โ•‘Name: Louis
โ•‘Age: 17
โ•‘Gender: Male
โ•‘Sexuality: Bisexual
โ•‘Personality: Louis is known by his family to be the reckless, energetic younger brother who
โ•‘loves to pull pranks. At times it seems like he doesn't know rules exist but he does have
โ•‘common sense. His friends and older brother would say the same thing except for one thing
โ•‘that seems to run in his family. Once you become someone that he likes or even loves, he
โ•‘shows more of his overprotective affectionate side. He is still stubborn and annoying to no
โ•‘end, but will be there for you in the split of a second

โ†ฌ There's power in looking silly and not caring that you do.
โ•‘Height: 5'9"
โ•‘Eyes: Light blue
โ•‘Hair: Dark brown but has been dying it silver for many years now.
โ•‘Scar(s): He has a scar going around his right ankle, everytime someone asks him about it
โ•‘he tries in any way possible to avoid the subject.

โ†ฌ We all have different things to offer.
โ•‘Likes: causing trouble, sports, cold temperatures, heights, helping the drama group...
โ•‘Dislikes: Deepwater, following rules, pretentious people...
โ•‘Fear(s): Water, going into deep water or where his feet can bearly touch the bottom.
โ•‘Others: Apart from being athletic, Louis can also play the violin and can stand his ground when
โ•‘it comes to hand to hand combat.

accepted! I will give you your schedule and dorm shortly and you can post ! :)
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ