тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Postby maninkari » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Yay! Can't wait ^^
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 pm

this sounds super exciting! I'll be getting a form or two up tomorrow c:

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:43 pm

axelandria wrote:
    this sounds super exciting! I'll be getting a form or two up tomorrow c:

Awesome! Can’t wait <3
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swordboy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:11 pm

username: Swordboy
name: Jacob Brayden Alexander Fletcher. He prefers to be called Jake.
sexuality: Straight
appearance: pic
power: He has wolf-like characteristics, featuring a wolf tail, excess hair and enhanced senses allowing him to have a heightened sense of smell and hearing as well as moderately better night vision.
personality: While he doesn't mind human interactions, he very much prefers to keep to himself. He normally has a fairly positive attitude but it can shift quite rapidly. He has little faith in other humans and rarely trusts anyone other than himself. Despite his lack of faith in humanity, he tries to see the best in the world often admiring the small beauties of nature.
history: Most of his life he lived alone, he can't remember having many human interactions prior to arriving at the town. He was used to relying on himself and only himself which may explain why he seems so socially isolated.
how long have they been in The Town? Aout 6 months
Swordboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:57 am

accepted!
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:19 am

How many people are we waiting for before we begin the game?
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:37 am

AnnaCat17 wrote:How many people are we waiting for before we begin the game?

I'd say two or three more users? I want to have a decent amount before we begin.
if ya know anyone who might be interested...hit them up lol
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:59 am

"More slaves for my robot colony."
Name || TARS
Called || David Stellar
Age || Unknown - looks 26
DoB || Unknown - Created May 15th
Gender || Cis-Male
Pronouns || He/Him
Sexuality || Pansexual
Race || Robot / Android
Origin || Michigan, US
Occupation || Unknown
Status || Single - PM Me for any relationships
Theme || "No Time For Caution" - Hans Zimmer
Role|| Created long ago to be a substitute for human experimentation. The scientists at first thought creating artificial life would be easier to waste than not. TARS is a perfect living example of what the scientists first wanted, before they moved on to human testing. He may not be human but he's still your best friend.

⇀ Description
TARS' personality can be characterized as witty, sarcastic, and humorous, traits programmed into him to make him a better suited companion. TARS also appears to be somewhat more versatile than CASE, being suited for tasks ranging from piloting to data collection. Despite being a robot who follows the order of his crew, TARS is quite intelligent and is capable of acting on his own.

TARS is a learning robot, he learns from interaction. This is to make sure he's more human like. TARS can be humorous at times, but can also be extremely stoic and stern. He's the kind of guy who gets stuff done. TARS has no perception of time, love, or death. He's experienced more than enough death and love in his life, but cannot comprehend the meaning. He can either be really helpful or really unhelpful depending on the situation.

⇀ Preferences
Spending time outside
Being in quiet rooms alone
Children
Watching others
Dislikes
Water
Animals
Ignorant people

x
x
x
x
x

⇀ Description
Height || 6'1"
Build || Thin and strong
Eyes || Blue and Red
Skin tone || Pale white
Hair color || Silver and Grey, more lighter near the front
Hair style || Long and pulled back into a ponytail
Demeanor || Robotic, Stoic, Detached
Style || Comfortable
TARS looks completely normal from a distance. When you approach him you can see that he wears longer pants with sneakers, and short sleeved button up shirts. He wears anything comfortable, and looks like a normal human. Though closer, you can see that his eyes are two different colors. This is a programming error with the men designing him. They wanted him with two blue eyes to look more natural, but instead they put the code in backwards and instead it came out red. He also has his serial number and ID tattooed under his red eye. He has his name, TARS, tattooed on his chest and on his calves. TARS was modeled after a man working on the robot in Michigan. He even sounds like him too. TARS feels just like any human would, his skin is soft and isn't cold at all. He is made of metal underneath, and has a metal endoskeleton. He doesn't have any blood, rather if he's injured he leaks a silvery soft fluid. All of his body parts can continue to function if cut off until reattached.

⇀ Important Notes
He cannot go out in the rain, it makes him short out
He can speak every language known to man
He can access electronic devices and access the interwebs
He had two other brothers, KIPP and CASE who looked similar to him
He has all the normal functions of a human, save for a few things like eating or using the bathroom
He needs to charge every night, and has a charging cord and port in the back of his neck

⇀ Background
TARS was never actually born, instead he woke up for the first time in his comfortable bed in his room. His room had white walls and white floors and he could decorate it however he pleased. Every month he would spend time rearranging his room in a different way so that he wouldn't become bored of the same exact room. He had books, which he had read already over fifteen times, furniture like chairs, and tables, and a pet cat. He took care of his cat quite well and it lived to be very very old. TARS was made in Michigan, USA. He woke knowing full well who he was, and who the men around him were. He had two brothers before him, KIPP and CASE. I say brothers only to mean these two were TARS, only older models. They didn't exactly look like him, but they functioned like him and were able to perform the same tasks. TARS was created only to fit in better into society, to learn from those around him and become more human than not.

Accessing Data Log .. .. .. *Accepted* .. .. .. .. Data Bank - Opened

"Analysis" - Instructs TARS to enter Analysis Mode. In Analysis Mode TARS is passive, compliant, and initiates no actions or conversation. This mode is analogous to the human mind's unconscious state.

"Cognition only; no emotional affect" - Instructs TARS to halt an emotional display and adopt a placid demeanor.

"Carry on" - Instructs TARS to leave Pause Mode.

"Archive this configuration" or "Access your previous configuration" - Instructs TARS to archive/load a specified configuration. A configuration is a set of operating parameters. A parameter is a limit that determines the characteristics and/or behavior of something.

"Deep and dreamless slumber" - Puts TARS in an offline state - Sleep Mode.

"Turn off your event log" - Event logs are special files that record significant events.

"Erase this interaction" - Causes TARS to erase a conversation from his event log. Removes the interaction from TARS' history.

"Bring yourself back online" - Takes TARS out of Sleep Mode and brings him into a more active state.

"Freeze" or "Cease all motor functions" - Causes TARS to enter Pause Mode, a mode in which TARS goes completely still

⇀ Family
TARS lived peacefully in his large compound with the men and women who designed him, and his brother whom he had enjoyed long deep conversations to. He never actually had a real family, because he never actually was born into one. In fact he was never born.. rather turned on from a long slumber. One day TARS was sent into sleep mode one day and never woke up. The day he did wake up, however, was thirty years in the future. A man without a home had found the place and was scrounging it for anything he could use. He accidentally woke TARS by tripping over his cord. He woke to knowing that the compound had mysteriously been shut down, everyone inside had been killed. That day he knew KIPP and CASE weren't ever to wake up again.

TARS wandered the world, and eventually made it to Oklahoma in search of answers as to why he had slept for thirty years and why his home had been destroyed. A woman took him in off the street and let him stay in her home. She, he found out, was a robotics major and knew her way around machines. She helped reprogram him with new data, and helped update him on current and past events. He stayed longer than expected, and earned the name 'David Stellar' from the woman. She said it was after her husband who disappeared thirty years ago. TARS stayed many years with this woman, and over time developed the feeling of love for her. He had many encounters with her, and he came to realize an important factor in their relationship. The woman had been married to the man whom he was modeled after, hence the reason why she was so interested in him. He left in the night, and continued his journey to find the answers he was looking for.

⇀ Important Moments
Accessing Data Log... ... ..
Event Log Accessed
Day 23,672 - Entered Sleep mode
Day 34,622 - Exited Sleep mode
Analysis . . * E R R O R *

"Ze healing is not as rewarding as ze hurting."
Image is mine please do not use
Name || Kristian Arzt Ludwig
Called || Kris - Kristian - Dr. Ludwig
Age || 29
DoB || November 16th
Gender || Cis-Male
Pronouns || He/Him
Sexuality || Homosexual
Race || Human
Origin || Stuttgart, Germany
Occupation || Surgeon / Doctor
Status || Single - PM Me for any Relationships
Theme || "Eulogy" - Tool
Role|| Medic / Doctor
Powers|| Enhanced to grow large white wings

⇀ Description
Kristian is a Teutonic man of medicine. While he may have a tenuous adherence to medical ethics, he is nonetheless the primary healing class of the team. What he lacks in compassion for the sick, respect for human dignity, and any sort of verifiable formal training in medicine, Kris more than makes up for with a bottomless supply of giant needles and a trembling enthusiasm for plunging them into exposed flesh.

Raised in Stuttgart, Germany during an era when the Hippocratic oath had been downgraded to an optional Hippocratic suggestion, Kristian considers healing a generally unintended side effect of satisfying his own morbid curiosity. He grew up alongside his father, who was also an aspiring doctor, but he died, leaving Kris alone with nobody to care for him. Also leaving him with no rules to follow, and everyone knows how the Hippocratic Oath states 'to do no harm'..

⇀ Preferences
Working alone
Spending time working
Cooking traditional German meals
Dislikes
Water
Heights
Loud and noisy people
Cats

x
x
x
x
x

⇀ Description
Height || 6'0"
Build || Thin yet muscular
Eyes || Lightning blue
Skin tone || Pale white
Hair color || Dark brown with white peppered in
Hair style || short hair that can come into a curl near the front
Demeanor || Stern, Stoic, yet Kind
Style || Comfortable
standing tall and lanky, this piece of wood looks like he needed to eat a sandwich once in a while. Though he's not overly skinny, he's still close to being underweight. Black fuzzy hair on his head that can come into a curl near the front, his face is thin and pale. Along with glasses resting on his roman nose, all he usually wears is a white shirt, a red tie, and a brown vest covering it all along with black pants and boots. He also has nine fingers instead of ten, he has no left pinkie finger. Also wears red gloves sometimes. Due to an attack from a plague, he's missing a leg and is replaced with a bionic one. Half of his face his burned from a horrible chemical accident and he's now left half blind and half deaf

⇀ Important Notes
Sometimes gets paralysis attacks and cannot walk for an extended period of time.
Cellular regeneration is not a perfected art
Has large white wings that drag on the ground when he walks
Many scars riddle his body from his job
Knows his own body better than yours, inside and out

⇀ Background
I don’t like simply labeling characters as “crazy.” Yeah, he’s got the mad scientist thing going on, but I think that stems from Bipolar Disorder. Specifically, Krstian has type I, which is what people usually think of when they imagine bipolar behavior: extended periods of elevated mood (or hypomania) punctuated with full manic episodes, which can take on psychotic features. There may or may not be periods of depression. He doesn’t seem to swing that way, but it’s possible.

He’s DEFINITELY a self-medicator. A bit of smoking and a bit of drinking probably help to calm him down when he gets too high-strung. I doubt he takes pills for it, e.g. lithium or anti-convulsants, because of the high likelihood of side-effects. I could see him doing some DIY ECT, though. Getting too unstable? A few brain zaps, and he’s right as rain!

⇀ Family
He grew up without a father, his older brother Arzt stepping in as that model for most of his life. He lived with his mother, who worked nearby in a market. One night she didn't come home to tuck them into bed, and the little boy had to tuck himself in. The next morning she was sleeping on the couch, they made breakfast for her. From that night on he noticed her belly swelling up little by little, until it was too big to ignore. She took both Arzt and Kris to the side to explain how she had met someone else to help take care of them, and that he had gifted them with a new sibling on the way. Both boys were very excited, and couldn't wait to have their new sibling out.

They never saw their step-father.. and if they ever did, they would hide behind their mother or would get little looks of him. He was a strange man.. he wasn't German.. he was something else. The time came and their mother's water broke. She couldn't make it to the hospital with nobody to drive her, so Arzt had to help deliver their new brother. She died soon after, and left the boys to look after the little one. Kris hated Josef ever since, hurting him and torturing him any chance he could get. This lead to the poor young boy being disabled in his hands, and scars over his eyes. Kris had come at him with a fork one time.

⇀ Important Moments
Age 3 - Loses his mother who dies giving birth to his brother
Age 7 - Loses his brother Arzt and his brother Josef to a massive bomb that leveled the city
Age 15 - Finds his way through schooling quickly, graduating high school at this age
Age 20 - Graduates medical school with a doctorate or two

Image is mine please do not use
Name || Fortem Una
Called || Fortem / For / Spirit Walker / Brave One (Native name)
Age || 22
DoB || November 4th
Gender || Cis-Female
Pronouns || She/Her
Sexuality || Heterosexual
Race || Humanoid - Copy Cat, can copy movements and strategy to use against you in battle
Origin || Europe / Unknown Location
Occupation || Open
Status || Single / Just arrived

⇀ Description
She doesn't like you when you speak so much. She likes sitting down and listening, yes.. but not for large amounts of time. Being in the forest for so long, she actually doesn't know any English whatsoever. She had her tongue removed as a kid and therefore, can't speak anyways.
She communicates through sign language instead, or rather random little noises she makes if she doesn't feel like signing. She's like the Tarzan of the jungle, if Tarzan was a woman.. and a lot more human than ape. She can climb trees, and swing from vine to vine as quick as a whip.

She hates shoes.. don't make her wear any. In fact she hates clothes altogether. You'd actually be lucky if she wasn't wearing nothing at all. She likes her loincloth, she says its easier to run in. Besides the almost nothing she wears, she's actually quite strong. Though her strength isn't used much, for she speaks with the dead and communicates to try and get their wishes granted before they move on to the next life.

Climbing in trees
Discovering new things
Animals!

Dislikes
People who treat her like an animal
People who try and get her to act more human like
People who dress to impress
Other women

Height || 5'7"
Build || Muscular and yet slim
Eyes || Both different shades of orange. Heterochromia is a sibling thing
Skin tone || Tan
Hair color || Dark brown
Hair style || Long, usually unkempt and in the way or braided and up
Demeanor || Caring, Kind and Patient
Style || Warrior of the Forest
She isn't very tall, but she's not
short. Thin and striking, she has brown hair and orange eyes.
They bother her sometimes, since they're different shades of orange, and tribal tattoos riddle her body.
She also wears warrior clothing, equipped with a loincloth and everything. She also refuses to wear shoes. A scar runs down
her face from an attack with a large cat. Tribal tattoos across her face, down her back, a handprint on her shoulder, and
down her chest. If she's not basically naked she's wearing anything soft or fuzzy.

⇀ Important Notes
She doesn't know how to use guns, and is skilled in melee combat
She doesn't remember why she even came to this place
She has a soft spot for shiny things
She loves you no matter what you do
She's the youngest of the four Unas

⇀ Background
Growing up in a tribal community in the Amazon, she
never really learned proper English, rather Sign Language to communicate with the people
in her tribe. Things were going great, she knew she would never marry, and would live a
free life. Before explorers raided her tribe in the trees while she was off hunting.
When she came back, she was met with fire and destruction. A woman of few words,
she has made a living on animals that live in the dense forests of Europe. Prolonged
isolation taught her a valuable lesson: You don't have to rely on other people if you never miss.
Now, she found someone who had survived the raid on her tribe. She traveled with him until
met with the same
explorers in the same forest.
She made the other hide, while she readied to fight, but the explorer she was met with had
some sort of.. difference from the rest
he wasn't hostile, and from there on out she became friends with him
and soon enough lovers.. but he was lost to a spear to the heart. From then on out, she keeps
telling herself she would never find someone who would love her the same

⇀ Important Moments
Age 2 - Given up to a local Amazon tribe
Age 5 - Tongue is removed and learns Sign Language
Age 11 - Was married off to a man she hated, and killed him
Age 12 - Almost married off again, the man mysteriously disappeared before the ceremony
Age 16 - Finds the one, who gets stabbed... in the heart... owch
Age 19 - Meets up with Tacet (older brother) and sticks with him for a while before moving here
Last edited by doc . on Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:50 am

would it be fine if I made a character who could shift into an animal? it's just a small bird

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:50 am

Accepted!

axelandria wrote:
    would it be fine if I made a character who could shift into an animal? it's just a small bird

Yep! A bird is fine c:
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me