ʂąƖ۷ơʂ ą℘ɬıʂʂıɱųɱ ~ ɖıʂƈųʂʂıơŋ ɬɧཞɛąɖ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ʂąƖ۷ơʂ ą℘ɬıʂʂıɱųɱ ~ ɖıʂƈųʂʂıơŋ ɬɧཞɛąɖ

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:40 am

Blue

Name: Blue
    Appearance: Large Rottweiler male
    Other: Crushless

Personality:
    Strong, Caring and Protective. Will do Anything for young and protect the pack till death.

History:
RP out?

Hazel

Name: Hazel
    Appearance: Miniature Australian Shepherd Blue Merle Mix

Personality:
    Mature, Serious and Loving. Playful and protective of pups. very motherly and caring.

History:
RP out

Raksha

Name: Raksha
    Appearance: Grey wolf
    Other: Single, Mother to Canis

Personality:
    Raksha is a very shy and loving wolf. But not afraid to fight. So don't let her shy personality fool you. She is a very tough Wolf but that's only because she wants to protect her pack. She would do anything that is best for the pack even if it means risking her own life to keep them all safe.

History:
Raksha was born into a pack with her brother Akela. She was bigger than her brother making him the runt. She loves her family and she wouldn't let anything happen to them. She's definitely independent while her brother Akela is definitely a mama's boy. Her and her brothers actual parents died when they were just maybe 8 weeks. Cold and alone they were huddled together in a den. A week had past when they were nine weeks they were found by a very kind she wolf. Who took them in and raised them later having a pup of her own she was separated when his father took him away. Her only son was gone and she had constantly been searching for him. Finally Finding him, She brought him into the pack and he is now a Trainee.

Canis

Name: Canis
    Appearance: Grey wolf

Personality:
    Cold, Mean and Hateful. he is still very caring and loyal to his pack and will be even more so once mated. Craves strong offspring and a strong mate.

History:
Born to Raksha. His uncle Akela and his Grandfather took Canis from his mother after he had been weaned. once he reached 10 months he snuck out to search for his mother and rightful pack. Finding her the leader was kind enough to let him into the pack to start training. this once sweet pup slowly grew to hate and filled with darkness as his training went on. He couldn't wait to become a member of the pack and have a female chosen for him to be mated.
Last edited by Carmilla Karnstein on Tue May 22, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:10 pm

Frostbite

Name: Frostbite
    Appearance: Snowy white pelt, Light brown eyes, and slightly larger than most females.
    Other: May or may not like Canis (*Smiles*)

Personality:
    Caring and Open, very loyal and is looking forward to starting a family. Intelligent, helpful, kind and has a good heart.

History:
Born outside the pack, she was tossed out at a young age and traveled for the first year of her life until she came across the Cresent Moon pack and swore her loyalty to the pack without question after being welcomed. She has lived in the pack and is still training into her second year of her life.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:22 am

Accepted! We may start the roleplay now, however I will not be online later today through sunday so I will refrain from posting myself until then.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:21 am

Name:Circe

Characteristics: Very active she is more serious than she is playful but can still have fun if needed she is determined to protect her pack mates by any means necessary, she respects every wolf and expects the same amount of respect back unless its a higher rank
Personality: Serious, Sometimes quiet, Respectful, Brave

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Sat May 05, 2018 5:29 pm

Accepted! My apologizes for the delay; we may start the roleplay now!
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Simply.Love~ » Sat May 05, 2018 8:32 pm

Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way
    Name: Druid
    Appearance: Druid's ebony pelt glistens in the sun, The skies open and droplets of water run quickly down his soft, healty coat, a scar on his left shoulder blade is easily seen when he is on the prowl... a flaw her proudly bears, a symbol of the past life he has overcome. Fiery Auburn eyes peer into the sky, searching for winged scavengers of a prey that may have been left behind.
    Other: Excellent hunter/Stalker

Personality:
    Druid has a strong sense of self, which makes him likable and confident to some, but to others he may seem snarky or pompous. He is fiercely loyal to those who have loyalty towards him. He is not easily won over, but upon entering his circle of affection, those he cares strongly for, he would die to protect you. Druid will appear cold and distant to strangers, but his past has shaped him into a wolf with wisdom and he knows that he is loyal to a fault, and is confident this will be his demise.
    Do not be fooled into thinking that Druid will protect another wolf simply because they are a member of his pack. A pack does not define family... In Druid's eyes, family are those who have earned such a title through their caring and compassion.... Druid has an affinity for the weak, he wants to protect and serve, he wants to be needed by others, he does not prey on the weak, rather he has a stronger urge to accept them and to protect them.

History:
Druid's sense of loyalty and devotion is derived from a dark past. He was the young beta in his father's pack, set to follow in the footsteps of a great wolf. As his father aged, Druid's Uncle, an Omega, had the gall to rise up in opposition to the leader. Druid watched as his father took his last breath, at the mercy of a cold brother out for vengeance and fame. Druid was cast aside and exiled out of his Uncle's fear of being overthrown, all male ranking member were thrown away. Druid watched from afar as his father's legacy crumbled, and his mother was forced to surrender to a new alpha. Druid lay awaiting on the outskirts of his father's territory for months, fearing where to go, or what to do without a pack. When his Uncle made a round and challenged him, he backed off and finally left for an unknown destination. It took months for Druid to find his new pack. Because of his skill in hunting and stealth, it was easy to see his value. But time on his own made Druid see more firmly that he needed to protect those who cannot protect themselves, and he gained the courage needed to know that if ever he finds family worth dying for, as he once had, he would not fail them as he had failed others.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kindness is Tenderness
    Name: Delta
    Appearance: Delta has a sleek, tight, white coat that is high shedding, in no particular pattern dark tawny splotches "dirty" her pelt, a common trait in the panda mutation, of an otherwise normal and well structured German Shepherd. A small-framed female, 50pounds, she is light on her feet. Her amber eyes are kind and gentle.
    Other: Soft yet expressive

Personality:
    Delta is a quiet, tender-hearted soul. She fears the unknown and tries to follow the rules. Because of her lack of formidable traits, she is often overlooked. She has beauty and brains, but is unwilling to open up to most and show her kind and generous nature. Being impish does not get you far. Her greatest fear is to be chosen as a mate by the implemented system. Really, she just needs a dog to show her that the world does not have to be a dark and empty place. She may have been abandoned by loved ones, yet trust can be earned by those around her now.

History:
Delta had a home. She was loved, and like so many she was dumped. The others found her wandering through the forest, whimpering, whining, cold, and afraid. She did not want this life, She wants her Kong Stuffeez and her Jax and Bones Bed... above all she wanted her little boy. Todd, she remembers how his hair smelled fresh out of the tubby. She was there when he took his first steps on the grass, and she was there when the humans announced another tiny Todd was to come.... Delta was overjoyed... She loved her little boy, how could she not love another! She was there, waiting, long after the car drove away on that dark back road. She waited for day, She was so hungry....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't be enslaved by your own mind
    Name: Roque
    Appearance: Roque's deep chest expands as he lets in a large breath and dives under the small ponds surface, swiftly plucking a small fish from it's aquatic home. Emerging from the shallow hole, his muscles ripple under a milky chocolate pelt, He spits the fish out onto the grassy floor, and plops down beside his catch, his fiery eyes searching for something to get into.
    Other: A large, well structured dog, built for battles with things much larger than even he...

Personality:
    Roque, when not being mindful of his manners, can be true to his namesake. He is a little hot headed and jumps easily into battle, for the fame , or for the fun of it, the reason matters less than the joy of a good duel. He does not love easily, or so he would like to think. Get in his good graces and you will watch as his smooth and impassive nature melt away into little more than mush. He hates the wolves... but his reason may lack passion or justification... sometimes he fights without knowing what he is fighting for... and so, you can imagine the detriment when he does have something to fight for...

History:
Roque, a cane corso, dogo argentino, and american staffordshire hybrid was built for battle. his ancestors hunted wolves for the farmers as the livestock guardian dogs watched over the flocks... Roque was never meant to be a watcher, he was bred to be a fierce and formidable killer. Long after the farm was gone, Roque and his family members protected it, protected the memory of something that was lost. But when the food ran out and the herds died off, Roque parted ways, and did not look back. Humans had fallen ill and abandoned him... there is no love lost between Roque and those that abandon him
In his travels to find a new home, Roque did not censor himself, he made it known that he was capable of protecting the pack, if they would allow it. One night he came across a small, frail dog, crying and alone. Something about her, he could smell her weakness, softened his facade. Delta cannot protect herself, and however different they are, they each have something to offer one another. Roque will protect his dainty friend from the frights of this world, and Delta can help to soften the calloused heart of a born warrior.

All characters of mine are open to mates and are heterosexual. Thank you!
Last edited by ~Simply.Love~ on Sun May 06, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Simply.Love~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Sun May 06, 2018 3:06 am

Accepted! Though we do not have hunters or stalkers in either pack at this moment, as pack members both hunt and fight.

Edit: actually it seems you have the names on your forms mixed up but they will be accepted once that is corrected :)
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticfox » Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 am

♥ Ellie ♥

Name: Ellie
    Appearance: A huge short haired German Shepherd with brown/hazel eyes.Fur is mostly more black than brown compared to a basic fur pattern on a German Shepherd.lanky/tall body with average amount of muscle
    Other:
    ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
    ♥ Personality ♥:
    -Stubborn
    -Cold
    -Loner
    -Ever so rarely helps others
    -Wallflower
    -Finds beauty in the smallest things
    -Intelligent
    -Silent observer
    -Independent
    -Humble
    -Rude
    -Sneaky
    -Arrogant
    -Conscientious

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
    ♥ History ♥
They left her.The only people she had ever loved.The only people she had ever cared about.Gone.There was nothing she could do in her power to stop it.Ellie worked as a police dog all her life until, the family that she held dear to her heart left her.
Last edited by artisticfox on Wed May 16, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
artisticfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me