| Welcome To Camp Kookaburra (REVAMPED) | D & F |

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

| Evelyn Luna |

Postby Chiirios » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:09 pm

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

username; CHiCKINS
name; Evelyn Luna
nicknames (if any); Eve, Eevie
gender; Female
age; Eleven (11)
sexuality (if known); Bisexual Biromantic
appearance; Evelyn is a young Asian girl with supposedly "straight" black hair and cinnamon brown eyes. She is small compared to her peers, as she is 4 ' 7, and also a little chubbier despite not eating much. Her hair is unkempt, knotty, and cut to about her shoulders. In previous years, it had been at her hips. She has two dark grey horns sticking out the top of her head, and a singular short grey tail. Not to mention the two stony wings coming out of her back. She has a patch of grey scales on her nose and also on the sides of her head next to where her long grey ears are. She generally is wearing her favorite hoodies and black bookbag on her back. She slouches most of the time and usually has an annoyed look on her grumpy face.
personality; Quiet and unfazed, Evelyn finds it hard making friends. She likes causing trouble, and will jump right in on any chance she can get causing some trouble. Whenever she gets the chance, she likes to cause havoc and mayhem, and to make the lives of those around her miserable. She is a studious kid despite her chaotic nature, and actually enjoys education. Most can describe her as a jerk, but a few people know that she is actually a jerk with a heart of gold. She's extremely introverted and has quite the bad attitude, although she is peaceful and nice once you get to know her. When she does make friends, she gets very clingy, as she is afraid of losing them.
crush; tbd
family; Christopher Luna (father), Zoey Luna (mother)
species; Gargoyle
powers; Control over rocks, turning to stone and flying
counselor or kiddo?; kiddo of course <3
other; Her hobbies include making messes, causing trouble, and reading crappy literature. she dislikes water and loud noises.
notes; Food grosses her out, she gets flustered very easily, and she is a smol chub baby.
I also gave her a little bit of a new design :>
Last edited by Chiirios on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Jamie Keller |

Postby Chiirios » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:14 pm

username; CHiCKINS
name; Jamie Keller
nicknames (if any); Jams, Jam, JK
gender; Female
age; Twenty-Six (26)
sexuality (if known); Asexual Heteroromantic
appearance; Jamie is a tall, slender Deerataur. From her waist down, she is part deer, having light brown fur and cloven black hooves, along with white spots on her behind and a white and broken tail. Her upper half is human, but she sports white and brown deer ears and dark brown antlers. Her skin is very pale and she has a few freckles on her cheeks. She has light green eyes and blonde hair that is bleached to be on the whiter side. She carried a satchel on her deer back, which she keeps items in. She generally stands up very straight so that she can keep an eye on all her surroundings.
personality; Jamie has a short fuse and a harsh attitude. She angers very easily, but is trying to control her firey, short snapping point. She is, however, pretty caring underneath her harsh shell. She is actually quite optimistic, looking on the brighter side of things quite often.
crush; tbd
family; Darcy Rich (mother), Evan Rich (stepfather), Amanda Rich (stepsister), Rodrick Keller (father), Kris Keller (brother), Mica Keller (brother)
species; Deerataur
powers; Strong kicks, pretty fast, weak healing magic.
counselor or kiddo?; Counselor
other; She tries to keep her temper in check.
notes; She finally gets a drawing design hhh

Last edited by Chiirios on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Aspen Clark |

Postby Chiirios » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:15 pm

username; CHiCKINS
name; Aspen Clark
nicknames (if any); Penny
gender; Male
(however, he's a femboy)
age; Fifteen (15)
sexuality (if known); Homosexual Homoromantic
(He insists he's straight)
appearance; Aspen is a medium-sized, dark-skinned, femboy daemon. He has asymmetric cut hair, it being longer on one side and nearly buzzed on the other, that is light brown and generally tame. His ears are long and red, usually sticking upright, with two little-fluffed tips at the top of them. He has tiny red and yellow wings that float at his side, along with four thin, yellow and red, sharp-tipped tails that he can make disappear at will. His eyes are light blue and his skin is caramel colored. He generally wears clothing that is unfavorable in the male community, as it is generally skirts and girly clothing. However, he still identifies as male.
personality; Aspen is anything but quiet. In fact, he actually likes attention. He rarely gets it due to his looks and outlandish attitude, and loves being the center and everyone's main focus. He often feels left out, causing for him to make trouble. He has a snarky and sly attitude, although it a facade, as he is actually a very sweet and nervous kid.
crush; tbd
family; Cecelia Clark
species; Daemon
powers; manipulating shadows (and his shadow minions, which are harmless), short mind manipulation (only lasts for like a minute because he's a weak boi)
counselor or kiddo?; Kiddo
other; he gets crushes very easily but usually, he is denied because of his actions and looks. he also pretends to be strong and tough and mean but is really a weak, small, precious child. his mother, angry with his choice of both gender and sexuality, kicked him out of the house.
notes; i??? love??? him???

Last edited by Chiirios on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Welcome To Camp Kookaburra (REVAMPED) | D & F |

Postby Akashic Records » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:20 pm

The Basics

name:: Liam Hyŏn
sexuality:: Homosexual
cabin:: Green

powers:: Arborkinesis - Liam can grow plants at will. He can revive withered plants and strengthen the effects of certain plants.

Appearance

hair colour:: Naturally black, dyed a rosy pink
skin tone:: Pale
eye colour:: Brown
height:: 5'1

Digging Deeper

pos traits:: +Compassionate +Cunning +Generous +Optimistic
neg traits:: -Stubborn -Impulsive -Argumentative

other traits:: =Attention Hog

strengths:: ♦Social Butterfly; ♦Good at improvisation; ♦Cheerful Aura(has a knack for cheering people up and turning tense situations around);
weaknesses:: •Can't Swim; •Crowds;

fears:: Loneliness; Being Forgotten; Drowning;

Relationships

crush:: none/open

personality:: In Liam's past, his parents abandoned him when he was young. As a result he was tossed around between multiple relatives who didn't even want him. Bullied often for being homosexual and for his strange powers, Liam struggled greatly with depression in his early years.

Liam acts energetic and aloof on the outside. He loves attention and has a talent for cheering people up in bad situations. He surrounds himself with people and shares his endless well of love and kindness with whomever he meets.
Underneath Liam's cheery exterior, however, he is much more shrewd and weary than he lets on. He dislikes being touched, becomes nervous in crowds, and resents adults.

He can be surprisingly snappy and difficult when it comes to following orders from those older than him, often getting him into trouble. On the inside, Liam still struggles with the pain of his unhappy upbringing and longs for someone to truly reciprocate the love he so willingly gives out.

other:: yeet2

Last edited by Akashic Records on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 pm

Please reserve 1 for me
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:18 am

aah i love evelyn so much!!

I've decided to bring back the idea of Trish's powers but with a whole new character, probably a counselor.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:27 am

username; BloodiedblackRose
name; Shane Voltaire (Birth name Shiva)
nicknames (if any); Shany
gender; Male (Transboy)
age; 16
sexuality (if known); Homosexual
appearance; Shane has pale skin and pretty strawberry blonde hair. His dark blue eyes are a big animal-like, as they don't leave room for any white. He has pointy ears and a sharp face and nose, with a slender body. He takes medicine to keep his hormonal changes at bay, but a good eye can spot curves he doesn't wish to be seen. He usually wears a periwinkle thin sweater with jeans and brown shoes.
personality; Shane is a cheery guy, who is very polite and always kind. He works best when given orders, because he doesn't really know what to do on his own and is prone to slacking off and doing his own thing. He loves to explore and to seek new things to collect. He is weirdly possessive of objects, always collecting new things and storing them away. Though he does sometimes forget to ask if someone already owns it. Aside from that, he is cheery, friendly, social and a bit emotional and maybe a little naive.
crush; None, unless Maiko returns.
family; Shirley Voltaire and Lumino Voltaire
species; He is half sun-elf, but he doesn't know much about his species.
powers; His main power is the ability to see aura's, glows around people that show their personality, emotions and powers. He can sense them individually, even if they aren't in his line of sight. This makes sneaking up on them, hiding and illusions basically useless. He can see more colors than humans, but he has trouble putting them to words. He can't be blinded by sunlight, though artificial light might do the trick. He can also create small opening to pocket dimensions, which he uses to store things and smuggle electronica. It's really, really messy in there tho so finding something might be problematic.
counselor or kiddo?; Kid, tho he doesn't really like being called a kid.
other; His mother applied him because things have been strained between him and his father lately, as he feels he has the right to know about his species, while his father, who was banished from his tribe by marrying a human, refuses to speak about them. Because of all the human things going on right now, his mother has been overprotective and kept him inside, away from social contact. So, he is a bit desperate for socializing.
notes; He dislikes swimming because he isn't fully transformed yet. It pains him to see others being happy in the water.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:27 am

aaa I'm so glad this is being revamped!!
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:39 am

Transforms into a painted wolf Image

𝒰𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒|| @rubyrocketboots13
𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒|| Juniper Mederic
𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒(𝓈)|| Puppy, June bug
𝒜𝑔𝑒 || 22
𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇|| male
𝒜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒|| In human form: Juniper is a very small man, but he's very strong. He's short, thin and lean, but he still has a good bit of muscularity. He has a bit of stubble on his chin and dark shaggy hair. His hair always looks as if it needs to be cut. It's not long enough to put up in a ponytail, but its long enough that it gets in his eyes. He's lightly tanned, with olive colored skin. Juniper is freckled on his shoulders and back and has several tattoos on his chest, shoulders and forearms. Both of his ears are pierced and he wears a leather friendship bracelet. He also wears a gold wedding band on a chain around his neck sometimes, if it's not on his hand. Juniper walks around with a constantly confused expression, as if he is either lost or contemplating the secrets of the universe.

In his panted wolf form: Like in his human form, he is very small. His ears and paws look too big for his body. His pelt is a dark grey with black and tan markings. In his wolf form, he still wears his earrings

𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎|| Juniper is one of the most joyous people you'll ever meet. He is nearly always cheerful and light hearted. He is also a super cuddly guy! He just loves hugs and in his wolf form, he loves having his head and belly rubbed. If you get close, he is very affectionate. He's very friendly and loves everyone. He's very laid back and doesn't like having any conflict. He's really just a fun kid at heart. Juniper is VERY overprotective. If he sees someone hurt or in pain, he'll immediately try to help as best as he can. He will jump into action quickly if someone is in danger. Juniper is very empathetic and good with understanding people's emotions. He isn't afraid to show his own feelings, though this is much harder for him. He'd rather talk out problems than fight. Although, he won't hesitate to fight if need be.
𝒞𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽/𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝓉𝑒/𝒮𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒||Crush is Madison, though he was previously married
𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎|| His parents abandoned him when he was a baby, left to the care of a large pack of shifters like him. He was raised by another shifter named Moonflower. When he turned eighteen, he left the pack to marry a human named Amy. The two were very much in love. Tragically, the human feel ill a few years after they were married and and passed away. Juniper was depressed for a long time as he mourned her. But, he is a lot happier now. He doesn't talk about the past, but he still thinks of her a lot and usually still wears his wedding band. Though, knowing Madi has done the most to help him recover.

𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓈|| He is a Shifter

𝒫𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈|| Juniper can transform from into three main forms; completely human, werewolfish, and a complete spotted wolf. He can control how much he transforms. In all of his forms, he isn't necessary "Wild", but he does have a wild streak in him. If he gets angry enough, he might lose control. On a full moon, he must turn into a wolf completely until the sun is up and may act a bit more "wild".

𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈|| Juniper can NOT have chocolate. His favorite thing to do is bake. He loves to sing and tell stories. He has a faint lovely Irish accent. And don't let him near the craft hut! He loves glitter and paint and popsicle sticks a little too much. The way to win him over is through food and rubbing his head.

( I edited my other form if that's okay?? I can change it if you want me to ^^ )
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 am

I have a question! Can hybrids be accepted, even if they aren't a shifter? I have a character who is a Peryton ( winged deer hybrid), that i would like to use.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me