Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:36 pm

I was wondering how many people we need before we start?
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:41 am

I was thinking about either waiting for at least one of each rank to be filled out or until four people join(So we would need two more). Which do you think is better?
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:48 am

Four people. Unless people suddenly start joining at a fast rate, then it will probably be awhile until all ranks are filled.
ImageImageImage

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:17 pm

Ok, that makes sense, I'll do that! Hopefully we will get some more members soon so we can start! Sorry for the wait!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Patience is virtue, someone said (don't know who ;P). I'll gladly wait ^-^
ImageImageImage

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:33 pm

Name: Kylie
Nickname: Ky
Wanted rank: Female beta
Powers: Control of water.
Mutations: Kylie has abnormally sharp claws, but she doesn’t bring them out unless necessary. She unnaturally has two tails.
Personality: Kylie can be the happiest of wolves but if you upset or hurt anybody she loves or cares about, your in massive trouble. Kylie has never told anybody who her family is and where they are now, as she moved on from what happened, and finds it irrelevant to dwell on such unimportant things. The thing that is most important to her, is her alpha and her pack. Kylie is a wolf full of willpower, respect, positivity, strength and courage. She has always respected her superiors, and wishes to get along with all her pack members. She is a very attractive wolf, with a great personality, and has a way of charming the male wolves if she wants to. Kylie dreams of having her own family. Kylie’s biggest fear is to be alone.
History: Kylie’s family traces back to some of the best betas and hunters, and it seems she inherited that gene, but not much is known of her history, as Kylie has never shared it with anybody, and never brags about her hunting ancestors.
Family: Unknown
Crush: Kylie has a small crush on Alan
Mate: none currently.
Pups: Has none but hopes for some in the future.
Other: loves pig and fish.
skitty. Sorry idk where to put it.
Last edited by xXshewolvXx on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:35 am

Accepted! Thank you for joining!

Haha well said, hopefully we won't have to wait much longer! :3
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:08 am

:D I can recommend this roleplay to others.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:33 am

(Why didn't I think of that...) I'll advertise too!
ImageImageImage

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:37 am

Awe thank you guys! you two are incredably sweet and wonderful for doing that for me! Seeing my RP on your signatures just made my whole day! :3 thank you!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me