Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: "War for the future" JSS part 2

Postby .Paralian. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:11 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It began so fast.Whether you were watching tv with your family, or still at work,
everyone was minding their own business, till a few people began to act, different.
Then there was more, and more, and more. The main towns were warned, they
tried to evacuate people, but there was no where to go. Eventually they were
everywhere, and there was no where to run. all people could do was hide and
hope for safety. Most Frantic five days. "
"They're all only getting worse, day by day its getting more dangerous to be out
there, anywhere. Many people have hidden, some have stayed outside and used
the end of the world as an excuse to go crazy, against the law, because law
no longer exists. The government tried to keep these past five months under
control, even tried to continue a functioning society, with no success. well,
they're attempting to create 'quarantine zones' towns which are being
cleared from the infected, A work in progress to say the least.
"10 years. 10 bloody years. and we're still alive, but they're also, still 'alive'.
No they're not people anymore, it's all monsters wandering around and nothing
more. I wish I could say I'm only talking about the infected too. But I can't.
Towns have developed as well, it wasn't easy but a few places have succeeded,
but not everyone stays in these towns,they dare to sleep among the monsters."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby daughter » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:15 am

shaniac wrote:

A ƇOURƬ OƑ ƬHORƝS AƝƊ ROSƐS
There were 7 faerie courts: Day, Dawn, Night, Summer, Winter, Spring, and Autumn.
They lived in harmony with humans as their slaves. The humans were angry with how they were
treated, and rebelled against the faeries. A war broke out, and some of the faeries supported the
humans in the fight. The long war ended with the faeries and humans coming to a comprise: the
faeries would live in the northern lands and the humans would live in the southern lands. It wasn't
fair, as the faeries had a greater amount of land than the small area the humans had to live in, but
they signed the treaty. There would be an invisible wall that separated the faeries and the humans.
They lived for many years with no outburst and have continued to do so. However, tensions begin to
rise as some faeries want to take back the land the humans reside in.

IMPORTANT: In this role-play, there will be no Amarantha. Plus, you do not need to have read the
books to participate. Also, women can be High Lords as well.

This is set before Tamlin and Feyre meet. You can play as characters like Tamlin, Rhysand, and
Lucien if you please. This is my first role-play so please bare with me. Here is the discussion thread.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍃 [ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ ᴠ. ᴛᴡᴏ ] 🍃 ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:16 am

Laurelclan is located in Greece, which is where the clan name originated. The cats currently live at the base of Mount Olympus, and the peak of the mountain is where the leader and medicine cats go to speak with Starclan. In leaf-fall and leaf-bare, the cats travel to a hidden camp along the coast where they'll have better hunting and better weather. To get to this camp, they must either travel over mount olympus, which is dangerous, or travel around it.

There are some rogue packs and loners that live in the forest by Mount Olympus, so Laurelclan cats must always be on the lookout for them. In the warmer seasons, some Twolegs travel to the forest and live in wooden dens, sometimes bringing along kittypets or dogs or small Twolegs.

Mount Olympus is known as "The Everlasting Mountain".
The camp at the base of the mountain is known as the "mountain camp".
The hidden camp along the coast is known as the "coast camp".
The forest is know as the "home to enemies".

Every thirty pages will be a moon.
Every fifteen pages is a half-moon.
Ranking ceremonies will not be held, and the cats will automatically age and change ranks.

Discussion Thread
(Please post forms in the discussion thread).

This is an original idea by SilentMelody. Please do not steal or use.
Original Thread
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:30 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:Image
credit to national geographic for photo

discussion

Tornadostar says wrote:I was once a kittypet. They called me Renegade at that time. I was always curious about the outdoor world and what made me leave was a cat coming to me in a dream. I left my house folk and I'm sure they miss me very much but I didn't belong. I got into a fight with a rogue named Cinders, I won but he was quite old and frail so I tried to keep from using my claws. He told me, "you fight well for a kittypet. What's your name?" I thought of saying my kittypet name but that life was behind me so I told him Tornado. He asked what a rogue like me was doing around the streets and not in the woods. I stared at him longer than I thought I did but answered him that I was finding cats to join me in the woods. Cats that would benefit in the group. Moons later the cat came to me and taught me how to set up this group. I was leader, Cinders was my first deputy, and a rogue who had her growth stunted named tiny was our healer. There was outrage and rebellion within the clan. It took a badger attack to prove I was their leader. After the attack I was given 9 lives and named Tornadostar by the star cats in my dream. I renamed Cinders Cinderfur. Tiny became tinyleaf. The rest of my clan got new names as well. Eventually Cinderfur died and I name Newtclaw to be the successor. He was gentle and had the making of a true leader so when I left for star clan I knew my clan was in good paws. I watch tornado clan grow and flourish today even though all the cats I had in my generation have joined me in star clans ranks

Main topic has started roleplay link for roleplay is in my signature
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:21 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Wolves of
the
Hyrr

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

the blaze never seemed to end . fire licked the sky with a passion
that felt like it would never stop . there seemed to be no escape .
many lives were lost in the forest those few fateful spring nights .
from laukr to kykvendi, each suffered tremendously and with no
rain the season before the fire had much fuel to feed its hungry
maw .
after much of the forest was ate away, the fire finally subdued .
animals came back to their homes, grieving their loses of family
and territory . new shoots sprouted from the ground as spring
turned to summer . and as summer to fall and fall to winter,
recovery became visible . and now as spring looms upon the
forest once again, things seem finally at peace . albeit prey is
scarce and the heat of the flames left the forest cold for the
animals in the forest's winter .

Main Thread

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
aquarius ♡ 3oh!3 stan ♡ dog trainer ♡ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:35 am

Long, long ago;
The human and demon kingdoms lived in peace and prosperity
But everything changed around thirty years ago.
War broke out between the two kingdoms,
Many lives were lost in the past years
And neither kingdom will surrender.
So now you brave warriors were summoned here to help end this war,
Except it wasn't the humans who summoned you.

Main Thread
Discussion Thread
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:09 pm

Table of Contents
-Plot- you are here
-rules and forms- 2nd post
-charachter list and others- 3rd psot
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=3662331
Welcome to Evernight. We're a small little town, pretty rural though. It's a good five hundred miles in any direction to get to any other civilization. Though of course, none of them have ever heard of us. Nobody in other civilizations know we exist. Nothing much goes on here...or at least, nothing that anybody knows about. However, this town hides secrets. Some secrets will surprise you..others..may get you killed. That is, if your not dead already... oh, sorry. I should mention that not all of our residents are alive. Most of our residents are angels. They died long ago, and enjoy their lives her now. every now and then one will be sent out to watch over someone as a guardian. Others will leave and move on to the actual afterlife when they are ready. Some just need time. Another large portion of our society is just your average ghost. Either people who haven't earned their wings yet or..they do not yet know they are dead. The small, small minority of the population are human, and alive. They just ended up here, somehow. We're not even quite sure how. I can tell you the Seraphs won't be happy they're here. they can't exactly tell them to leave though. There are some violent ghost, jealous of their humanity that might try to, ah... 'get rid of them'. Or the seraphs might do something. Not usually, but ocassionally they will intervene in some way. Though they won't harm humans...usually. Same goes for the angels. Of course, not all of them are good. There are fallen ones who aren't so friendly...however, they live in relative peace, but there is one rule they all must always follow; Don't fall for humans. Don't fall for the enemy. Relationships are allowed, but not with a fallen and an angel. Especially not with a human- oh, and as a consequence, if you break the rule of no relationships with humans-
surprise! You can't touch them. Nope. The angels, fallen ones, and ghosts can't touch the humans. One will go right through them.
You can kiss them, however- but it will kill them. So if your a ghost and don't know your dead yet- welcome, hope you enjoy your afterlife! If your human...good luck. The Seraphs are watching. They're always watching... oh, and surprise! You can't leave.
The seraphs won't let anybody leave without their permission. So if you want to get out before it's too late- goodluck. Generally a human can make it here about a year as a human.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rps 》advertisement

Postby exempt » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:33 pm

The year is 2440 and the world is dying out. Food is scarce, shelter is hard to come by, and deaths are plentiful. Most the human population is extinct, along with many others. The world seems to be loosing what little hope that it has left. Most cities are destroyed, left in ruins, but there is one species that seems to be going strong: dogs. Whether it's their keen sense of smell that allows them to scavenge for food, pack mentality, or something else entirely, dogs can be found wandering around whats left of earth. In the city of Caravas, although the houses are deserted, there is still life. Stray dogs unite together to make their life just a little less unbearable. Having someone to watch over your back just might save your life. Although you wont run across them often, there are still humans here. You may want to watch out for them though. They'll eat anything edible, and a dog might just be too good to pass up.

----------

Descendants of Salem

The world hasn't believed in witches since Salem, and even now, humans cast these trials aside as cruel mistakes, a result of ignorance and fear. They live with closed eyes, blissfully unaware of what's going on all around them. Witches often harbor the same mundane life as them, going about their days like they don't posses the extraordinary abilities that run through their veins. Others, however, refuse to let their powers lay dormant. They band together and teach one another, growing their powers and sharing their heritage.

One particular coven live among humans in a large house, taking in any young witch that may need or want their help. This house, and these women, have always been shrouded in mystery, catching the attention of many of the town's residences. So far, they've kept their secret hidden, all while learning to control their abilities, but some of the humans are starting to catch on.

----------

Murkwood Manor
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Murkwood Manor: it seemed to have been placed in the middle of nowhere, no
visible road leading up to it and nothing around it, save for the coverage of the
woods. At first, it may seem desolate, abandoned, but the first step you take
inside vanquishes this suspicion. The inside is furnished nicely, a stark difference
from its outer appearance, which is crumbling and overgrown with vines. Its pur-
pose seems rather nonexistent, though the truth is quite the opposite. This manor
hosts an array of guests, all...less than human. These individuals are here for an
array of reasons. From visitors to vacationers, employees to permanent residences,
this place can house them all. While traveling to Murkwood may seem rather impo-
ssible, it can easily be reached with a step through one of the manor's many portals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Want thread on “My Posts”
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:39 pm

~ Ƒσя Sσℓσ∂ιη ~

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝑦 𝔬𝔣 𝔖𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔫! 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢.

If you are on a mobile device, it says: Welcome to the underground city of Solodin! The Quell live here.

The Story:

Long ago, before their were humans on earth, their was simply spirits that ruled the earth. Over all of the spirits were the Moon, Earth, and Life spirits. Earth wanted someone to care for and love, so they created Man and Woman. Man and Woman lived happily on the earth, but the spirits saw that the humans were weak. They needed warriors to protect them. So, each of the great spirits created warriors: Moon created Howlers and Light created Quell. Quell were magnificent, each stunningly beautiful and powerful. The Howlers were powerful animal spirits, but they were ugly. They had teeth, claws and fur. Both of the races were blessed with powers to protect the humans. But, when the humans met the two new races, they were terrified of the Howlers. The Howlers turned on the Quell and the humans. Eventually, the Howlers banished the Quell underground out of jealously. Still, the humans were terrified of the Howlers. The Howlers were forced to hide in the forest. They struggled to survive, living lie half starved animals. The Quell, on the other hand, flourished underground. Together the Quell created a paradise.

Present day:

The humans have long since forgotten about the magical species. The Howlers and Quell have been at war for centuries. The old hatred is still burning strong and everyone is sick of the fighting. A lot has changed since the early days. it is rumored that there even Quell and Howlers that have fallen in love. Their children are half Howler/ half Quell. Though, the war still rages on. Lately, things have been quiet between the two races, too quiet.... There is rumor of an attack among the soldiers.

Roleplay HERE
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me